All Comments on 'C.A.R.P. Ch. 03'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

Yeah I could see how the FBI in hte late 90s would be spying on this.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Another brilliant instalment.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan9 months ago

Ursula LeGuin. Short story. "Those who walk away from Omelas." I think some of those philosopher-kings you're breeding should read it.

Much, MUCH too much Heinlein but very nicely done indeed.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv109 months ago

You set mysteries up so well. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop9 months ago

Enjoying this very much thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, looking forward to a lot more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was thinking about that FBI person, and wondering why not answer "come back when you have a warrant".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When is the next chapter coming out??

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

I really wish I had the money for Patreon, because this and all your series here are so great that I wish I had access to read all the chapters and didn’t have to wait 6 months for the free chapters to release here. The worse part is after the wait period, I’ll still miss out on the few chapters that can’t get released here because of their pay bracket.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy679 months ago

Just started this series a couple hours ago and I'm already eager for more chapters. Please post more as soon as possible.

Thank you

one4fun4oneone4fun4one8 months ago

Please continue writing. I'm very interested in where this goes. It's an interesting idea, a little Harrad Experiment in it.

I got more from the conversation with Agent Costello than the last two chapters. There has to be more interaction that will flesh out the characters and the situation. Both positive and conflicting moments between Josh and the women would have been nice. How bad moments ended in a love fest and good ones became fights. And there had to be moments on campus and in classrooms.

But, I like that it is more story than sex. I would enjoy more vicariously 'growing up' with these very young adults.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please more

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Effing FBI...bunch of "nosy Parkers', as the Brits say...wanna know about stuff that is totally OUTSIDE OF THEIR PURVIEW!!!!! This is NOT 'national security' stuff...just an overactive interest in other people's business!!!!!

Sex here was so-so...demands more (Remember: "Group Sex" grouping for this!!). But it HAS been HOT so far, too!!!!

Ready for next chapters!!! Five ✨✨✨✨✨ Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is this story gong to continue??

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPower7 months agoAuthor

CARP 4 will be released publicly on 10/21/23.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

I really got into this story. Hopefully C.A.R.P. series will continue. Fingers crossed 🤞🤞

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is another story line I'd like to see you invest time in. A good story doesn't require a lot of graphic sex to sustain itself. You seem to be able to do both. Glad to read more as it comes available.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love some of your other series more. Quaranteam and Font of Fertility definitely. But this one has merit as well. Good character development as usual. And a very interesting premise. Keep up the good work. And thank you for giving us another great story. And FYI I believe the agent is part of the school. Maybe even the money behind it. It seems like more of a long term social experiment than a criminal enterprise.

redlion75redlion756 months ago

He should be asking what the fibbers want so he can look for the info not just walking around in a blind stupor hoping to bump into it.

BB7InchesBB7Inches5 months ago

A lot of foreshadowing going on. Very intriguing. I'm in for the Long haul. Damn it.

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Well-written with a nice balance of foreshadowing and mystery. I'm a little disappointed at how casually he accepted the FIBee's statement that the NDA doesn't apply to her - an intelligent alpha would have checked that out. A REALLY intelligent alpha would have notified Dr. I of the contact. Still, I'm in here for the full ride. 5 star material! Nice combo of Heinlein and Robert Rimmer influences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
3458 Followers
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

C.A.R.P. Ch. 02 Previous Part
C.A.R.P Series Info