All Comments on 'C.A.R.P. Ch. 04'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One7 months ago

I'm still wondering where you are taking this but I am enjoying it.

SlofredSlofred7 months ago

tjb50cal those come with the secret squirrel shit, Do not forget the FBI lady, she fits in here somewhere. That said, I am loving this tale and not so patiently waiting for the next installment. 5s for sure.

vanyevanye7 months ago

I've almost forgotten whatever is going on here, it's been so long.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was beginning to wonder if you going to move forward with this project. I am enjoying it immensely. Keep up the good work. I am also looking forward to new installments from "Before the Storm", "A pack of My Own", and "Morgana's Gift". Your Quranteam series has taken on a life of it's own. I am reading several other author's spins on your original work. I just read the last installment of "Quaranteam, Book Two" the other day. Lots left in this story line..

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

What a wait but worth it and then you leave all those cliffhangers!!!

The2thdocThe2thdoc7 months ago

My only regret with this story is that the chapters are not as long or involved as your other stories. I always feel like with this story each installment is over too soon!

Smartest1Smartest17 months ago

As an avid reader of all your stories, in this one you're portraying a situation that, in my opinion, is our future : polygamy.

As a polygamist myself I can well relate to several issues. It has a multitude of positives compared to monogamy (love, ticking more boxes with different people, better upbringing of children, overall more peaceful, no need for cheating) and only one possible downside: there is absolutely no room for the green monster, jealousy. Where a relationship between two people can be strenuous (usually due to miscommunication, irritation and frustration), between more people, living together, depending on each other, you'd need a lot of psychological insight to solve problems. To solve issues.

But, if paired correctly, I feel poly can be extremely rewarding.

Of course the fbi is involved. The notion of people becoming happier, must be a danger to governments. Less need for weapons. Too strange considering the centuries of religious indoctrination.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty6 months ago

I love this story. I wish there were more of it. I think that as it stands there is really good potential, but the story as it is, is kind of skeletal who is the Doctor? What is the true purpose of the school? Who is the school's benefactor? Someone wealthy? A government? What are their goals? So far it seems as though each of the students has a broken relationship at home, wha purpose does that serve? What about the FBI? Does the Dr know about their interest and Josh being a snitch? Or is that a set up for a different goal?

See what I mean. There are a lot of places where there are questions not just unanswered but ignored. It is a great story line and a very interesting read, but this is a universe that could really use some more development.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue story...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue this story!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

The mystery deepens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

C.A.R.P. Ch. 03 Previous Part
C.A.R.P Series Info