A T-Rex Ball Smashing Adventure

Story Info
A T-rex vs a village.
3.1k words
3.67
4.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A T-Rex gets its balls smashed (pure blunt impact) a lot. No blood/gore)

The birds were singing, the sun was shining and the Dinosaurs were roaring peacefully. It had been done. It had been done for years, actually. Actual Dinosaurs, remade! From the ground up! The amber thing was completely false but science had finally found a real way. They weren't perfect, some modifications had needed to be done here and there and making new creatures from scratch was...difficult. The easiest method had been to just recreate the lost races. Now, given all of the media, the first thing anyone did was...make a park. It seemed so dumb on paper, an insane risk, had media not taught people the error of their ways?

What no one considered is that zoo's perfectly keep lions, tigers, bears, and hippo's of all things perfectly contained and have for generations. Dinosaurs were more dangerous but the security was more enhanced and no issues had happened for years and years. What started as incredible insanity, became amazing, became greed. How else can I use dinosaurs? Can I buy them? What about other purposes? Using the base technology of recreating lost species was useful but dinosaurs were a known quantity now. Studied, safe, awaiting further examination.

In came the military. After the incredulous idea had passed through people's minds, the benefits started to become easy to see. The military using trained animals was as old as time. Wolves, dogs, horses, elephants. Dinosaurs were just the next logical step now that they were available. They reached out and were given some different samples but more than that, they were given a substantial specimen.

Rexy. The first of his kind. A T-Rex modified from birth to have thicker, sturdier skin, more powerful muscles, more jaw strength, a T-Rex on steroids really. Its armor was proven capable of stopping low caliber bullets and by merit of pure size, a tiny brain, and a thick skull, was suspected to be able to survive quite a bit of punishment before actually going down. There was only one main issue. Rexy had a weak point. It's Giant Fucking Balls.

At first military high command was appalled and demanded an explanation of why their killing machine not only had a giant swinging pair of testicles, but also that they seemed particularly more vulnerable compared to the rest of its bullet resisting skin. The answer was provided and was unfortunate. The technology to recreate a species from nothing to existence was difficult. To make modifications that were abnormal? Even harder. But they needed a working specimen when they were first designing and making the dinosaurs all that time ago. Failure wasn't just possible, it was the most likely outcome and that was a waste of hundreds of millions of dollars. So they focused on reproductive capabilities. The design of the balls was incredibly hard to make but meant that the chances of breeding were 25x higher, making future T-rex's possible without spending exorbitant amounts of money.

They had used this model for their military specimen as it was the easiest to make more changes to. Undoing that change would be impossible, they'd have to make a new dinosaur from scratch in that case and doing that for a dinosaur they'd already made wouldn't return them nearly enough profits for the cost. Not unless it was mass produced. In short, Rexy was a prototype with a massive, but single, flaw. One that wasn't even that hard to fix or that big of a deal, or so the creators said. Defending a singular weak point isn't that hard. Military high command were less than pleased but accepted that not all prototype technology comes out without weaknesses. No one could forget the teleportation incident of 2043 after all. The scientists adapted some simple forcefield technology that had been created in the past few decades and strapped them around Rexy's balls and that was that. For a laugh, they had the forcefield say "You wish your balls were this big and strong" with the country flag underneath it. Gotta take your laughs where you can get them.

Now came the most serious element. Basic ballista, stamina and other tests had been done and now, field research came next. Military decided to conduct a black flag operation. Other countries had decided to use the Recreation Technology to do more than just dinosaurs. Lost races of humans had been made. The thought process was fairly simple after all. "If we can't use this to make ourselves super human, let's just make super humans." It went poorly. The world was still reeling from that fiasco and lines were yet fully drawn on the matter. What was drawn, was that out of the way villages had these people and they were a significant threat and great test for Rexy. Military high command had chosen its target.

Taking a T-Rex anywhere is an involved affair and doing it stealthily, even more involved. Not hard, per se, but time consuming. This was important because it allowed a simple message to get sent from someone who had a problem testing a biological military weapon on a minority group. The village received this message the day before the attack was supposed to commence. The hope was that they would run and escape. A whole day is a lot of ground for a stealth operation to cover after all.

The Iraman's (Iratus Sapiens or 'Angry Man') had chosen to fight. While some groups had integrated into human society, other's had left and tried to make their own way. This village was one such group. They had no interest in other's, they purely wanted to live away from humans who had tried to turn them into a slave race. Now being targets to be destroyed had ignited their fury and they had no interest in running. So they prepared. They knew their target was an apex predator, a monster from a bygone era, a killing machine. They had wood and basic tools. It would be a challenge.

They prepared as best they could. Basic they may be but weak they were not. The commander, a powerful female, took the lead of the defenses. A wall was the most obvious starting point but it'd take too long to make one capable of stopping anything being thrown at them. A spike wooden wall was created, hoping to cause the monster they'd be facing to bleed. Carpenters worked constantly on making it, while general townsfolk focused on another area of defense. A spike wall may help damage it but something to slow it down would be invaluable. They began dipping deep and wide trenches and pits to help stop it. Hopefully they could trip the creature and make it easier to attack from a downed position. Extra spikes were thrown in for good measure. Town guards were prepped with bows and further defenses were being made in the forest behind them in case they were needed. An evacuation of the eldery and children had already begun. No need to have everyone die if they fail in their undertaking.

Everything was set and the defenders made sure to get plenty of rest and keep a watchful eye. Finally, they heard it. What sounded like a helicopter before a heavy thunk was heard a little over the hill. They waited, the commander at the ready. Watching. Waiting. It wasn't long before they saw it and the commander's eyes nearly popped out of her head. A formal education was not part of her upbringing but she heard of what the technology that had created her and her people had originally been for. But this was the first time she had seen it with her own two eyes. A creature over two men tall and longer than a house. All body and legs and mouth. It looked ferocious and it was coming directly towards them. It was coming towards them fast. She didn't know if it was a trick of the eyes or the size of the beast but it seemed to be moving at an insane pace, coming right for the town.

She watched, waiting, with her blade and bow by her side, as the beast loomed closer and closer. The tyrannic monster coming to kill them all. She watched as it reached the first pits and merely stomped them flat without even falling. They hadn't known how large or wide the creature was and had underestimated its proportions. As it got closer, she noticed a hint of blue hanging below its massive body but her eyes struggled to leave its face. It's massive maw waiting to eat men whole and tear women to shreds. It's eyes full of hunger. It roared and it sounded like nothing she had ever heard before. Deep, reverberating, reminding her that she was not the top of the food chain. She could see some of her people starting to panic but none faltered as the beast charged them.

It reached the spike wall and she could physically feel moral go up as it seemed to trip just slightly, before ramming the wall with its head, none the worse for wear. Before the mood could plummet she shouted out:

"FIRE!"

Bow's they may be, simple arrows they may be, but they were not weak. A human would have easily died, armor or no, but this beast, the T-Rex, acted as if it was nothing more than rain as their arrows shattered on its skin and head. It only slightly turned away from some arrows as they aimed near where she could now see was what seemed like a blue orb between its legs. As she read the words on them, she felt her rage ignite anew. This beast was moment's from slaughtering her people and ripping them apart and the people who had created this beast had deigned to mock them while it was doing so. The absolute bastards.

There was no time for hate right now though, the defenses were not going to hold and their weapons clearly did nothing. Perhaps blades would do more but no one would be able to get close without being killed. There was only one solution.

"Everyon! Into the forest!"

A spike wall and a few pits were not all the defenses they had time to build. A big animal will never be able to easily move through a forest and they had prepared appropriately. As she rushed through the forest with her comrades, she couldn't get the thought of the sack between its legs out of her mind. It was weird that it was covered in that opaque barrier. The rest of the creature had nothing added to it, no weapons or armor, except for that one location. If it covered what she suspected it covered, that could be their only chance at survival. They just needed to get it off.

The T-Rex was behind her and for some reason, that took her by surprise. She had stayed back, ready to intercept if need be, but it hadn't occurred to her how little their defenses would hold it for. She ran but it had clearly singled her out and intent on eating it's first meal of the day. She felt it's piercing gaze and the hunger in it's eyes as it saw her. Prey, ready to be swallowed.

She ran, ran as fast as she could but she could not outrun it. Perhaps she could run for longer but she could not run faster. Luckily, she didn't need to. The tree's wou-

She heard a mighty crash followed by more as trees were thrown aside. She might have less time than she thought. But the first clearing was coming up now. She could hear it, so clearly now. The crush of it's feet against the hard ground, the sounds of it's breathing, could even feel the hot breath on her back. She didn't dare turn around as she jumped and-

WHAM

A simple log trap had been let go and rammed the side of the thing's head. It disoriented it for a moment but that was all the moment she needed. This thing was merely surprised, not hurt. She turned and ran back, straight between it's massive legs and kicked off one of them, going up towards the blue sphere with the childish insult printed on it. She grabbed it by the edges, between where the sphere ended and the T-Rex began and she pulled, with all her might, she pulled. The beast went ballistic, trying to get her off but unable to reach her. It slammed into trees and stomped on the ground, swinging itself every which way, trying to dislodge her. She held on, pulling with all her might, trying to remove this thing's only piece of armor before, with a pop, it came off. She was now holding onto something much more...fleshy and as the realization dawned on what, exactly, she was now hanging from, a weird sort of disgust and anger came over her. Her blade had long been launched away with it's wild swings but she still had her fists and her rage and punched with all her might.

The beast yowled and inwardly cringed. It also, more relevantly, noticeably stopped its rampage. She knew a golden gifted opportunity when she saw one.

"AIM FOR IT'S BALLS!" She screamed out to her people.

She dropped down, running to pick up anything she could use as a better weapon. Her fists were not going to be enough, she knew.

Before long, a barrage of arrows focuses on the major point and makes an impact. No visible damage is done, the skin clearly as strong as the rest of it, but judging by the pained howls Rexy makes, pain and damage do not have to be one in the same. Rexy tries to defend itself, not wanting to take any more pain to its nutsack but that just inspires the villagers more. No longer is it on the offensive or the terrifying monster that's going to kill them all. Now it's a beast to be taken down after trying to destroy them. The arrows do not stop, in fact, they speed up, though few reach as Rexy continuously turns its massive legs to block them.

The commander, however, has been searching. Her blade is not only out of reach, it simply isn't the right tool for the job at the moment. She has no faith in its sharpness compared to a beast where even arrows can not pierce. No, she needs to use something more...blunt. And she sees it. The log trap. They call them superhumans for a reason and as the commander approaches the log as long as her body, she grabs it and lifts it up like a giant bat. Unwieldy, yes, but useful. She runs back to the beast, runs around its legs and swings.

With the loud crack of wood hitting flesh, the beast groans and every man watching takes a moment to wince.

The commander and villagers rage is not finished however.

She swings again and again and again, every time hitting the stunned animal, causing it to groan, cringe, flinch and nearly topple before it outright tries to run away by the third hit.

The rest of villagers are not keen on letting this happen and begin shooting off as many arrows as they can manage. A few hit the giant beast, causing it to slow down to protect its most vital area. This commander begins to run straight for it and Rexy runs away faster in a panic. It doesn't notice that it's heading straight for a trap that hadn't been able to be used yet.

A simple vine and rope trap between two trees, pulled taut by over 10 villagers. Not enough to stop it, barely enough to even slow it down, but a human can trip over nothing. In his panic, Rexy does indeed rip right through the vine and ropes but it also trips over its own legs and begins to fall.

With a mighty crash, the beast slams into the ground.

Everyone is stunned, save for one irate woman. Her mind has never left her goal, never strayed from what must be done in order to save her village, to stop humans from slaughtering them. She's also pretty unhappy that she had to physically touch its giant nuts.

She leaps, takes hold of her giant log and slams it onto the beast's nuts, preventing it from getting up.

The beast shrieks, trying to get up or to protect itself, completely unable to do either as the pain is paralyzing.

The villagers don't miss their chance and rapidly begin to crowd around the area, each slamming their blades down. None cutting but all delivering brutal force onto the area.

Rexy screams as a village worth of anger lays an utter complete pounding onto his sturdy but sensitive unmentionables, completely unable to defend itself. The great Apex predator of the past reduced to a punching bag, feeling the countless shock of metal, fists, kicks and in one weird case, body slam, onto his Tyrannosaurus Testicles. He has fallen, he can't get up and he just takes until it's all too much for his dinosaur brain. His eyes roll back into his head and he passes out from the sheer magnitude of ball stomping he is receiving.

The villagers do not let up, minutes pass as they unleash their frustration, Rexy's balls now gone from their typical flesh color to as red as a tomato from the pure soreness of them.

"I, hah, I think we got it M'am."

"Tie it up! I want this thing in a hole, in a box and with as many restraints as possible before it wakes up. Have at least 3, no, 5 people always ready and capable of attacking it. Have the carpenters create bats. This isn't over people! Move, Double time!"

And with that, the Great Beast, The T-Rex, had been captured in it's mission. Hundreds of millions of military equipment, wasted, lost and captured by an enemy force, just like that. The Iramans hadn't wanted to participate in the global stage but if they were going to be attacked like this, well, they had a new weapon for some revenge.

The commander approached the forcefield she had managed to tear off with her bare hands.

""You wish your balls were this big and strong" ha. Funny definition of strong. As for big, well" She looked over at the T-Rex "seems more like a curse than a blessing if you ask me."

She grabbed it and already planned on how to use it. Protecting a weak point and being able to take advantage of it was important, after all. With some careful training and plenty of, 'gentle reminders' she'd probably even be able to tame the beast.