Two Different Worlds

Story Info
When two world collide- The beginning.
2k words
4
3.6k
00

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! This is new for me so I hope you enjoy my story. There is a lot of build up and sexual tension throughout this story so please be patient. I accept valid criticism and I hope you enjoy. Please be kind, this is my first time.

Where has the time gone? Years ago, I remember sitting at the dinner table with my family. We were laughing, and catching up with our routine day to day activities. I remember my mother, with her curly black hair, olive skin, laughing as my father cracked a joke across the dinner table. My sister rolling her eyes while my father continued to try and make her laugh. She didn't look like my mother, but more like my father. A larger woman with fairer skin, and brown her, she was her fathers daughter, Unusual for our people. I on the other hand, looked exactly like my mother in every way: petite, dark curly hair, olive skin. I treasured how unique my family was, and in my mind, there was nothing in this world that could tear us apart

When my sister and I were children, no one ever believed that we were even related, and during the community teachings we would play tricks on our teachers. Sisters? Not us! We have the same last name? How unusual! We thought it was hilarious, but in our village there are only so many people and that prank didn't last very long. Especially when we would get a nagging from our parents when we got home.

Those were good times. Happy times.

Our people lived a simple and happy life, filled with rules on how to live and follow the religious teachings of Achad. The teachings of Achad meant valuing the earth and nature all around you. What comprised of nature. The intricate life and death of the animals, lizards, insects, water, and trees. Children went to religious studies until they turned 18, and they could then choose what they wanted to do with their life. They could choose to become a religious scholar or teacher, join our military, or stay within our community and become a productive member of our society. We were known as the Achadians, a peaceful people. A people who had sun-kissed skin due to their love of nature and embracing the sun. Long dark hair demonstrating our beauty and fertility. Lean, small bodies, perfect for living off the earth and all the resources that she is able to provide for us. Sometimes you would see pale, light hair individuals among us, but it was not common.

I remember it was after religious studies and I just turned 18. I would be graduating in the next couple of weeks, and I was looking forward to what I wanted to do for my future. Yeah, maybe a religious scholar, but that was five more years of teaching and school, so I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do. I was leaving the school when my friend Rachael ran up to me unexpectedly out of breath.

"We have a visitor "

I looked at her confused and she grabbed both my hands in excitement. Rachael was so beautiful. Long black hair, bangs that made her either look mysterious or playful, slim with big breasts. Thin lips. I sighed. Maybe I'll get big breasts one day.

"Why are you out of breath? He's probably just grabbing some supplies or just passing through."

Rachael was pulling me to the main streets ignoring my injection of the situation and I am in awe. The streets were filled with masses of young and old, coming to look at this visitor. Why? Rachael squeezes my hand, and pulls me forward to the front. I saw our three community leaders walk out together from the main religious building. We have three community elders that were chosen by the people for their wisdom and knowledge of our peoples history and the good they have done for our community. They can choose to serve for 1 year, or as many as they like, as long as the people see them fit. It was nice because if the people disagreed with them, they could vote them out immediately. They did not have to finish their term. We believed that minimized the corruption of an individual.

"He specifically asked to meet with the our community elders in a public domain. And word spread fast because no one has ever heard of ONE visitor demanding this type of thing. Especially to our elected elders. Kinda weird right?"

"What?" I look at her and I look back at the visitor. He was tall. Big. Dressed from head to toe in black. Black was associated with seriousness, the tenacity for power, or for those to convey images of power. He had dark hair, shaven short, sun-kissed skin like us. But his features were different. Large lips with and alkaline nose. Very sharp features for an older male.

"Welcome to our humble community" Mr. Elatz, one of our elders greeted the mysterious man, extending his welcoming hand. Mrs. Geroz and Mr. EIlios followed suit.

The fascinating man turned to the crowd with his arms outstretched.

"My name is General Moh. I am from the Zuir people from the north."

Murmurs and whispers swept throughout the crowd. None of us have heard of them before. The elders look at each other in confusion and concern.

He continued, " We have captured and secured the land around you. I have my army of 1000 men waiting beyond those hills to claim this community for our people and the rightful religion of the gods. You may choose to either conform to our ways, or die. This is the only way and any type of disagreement or conflict will not not be tolerated. Choose our way, and you will not be harmed."

In a fraction of a second, he turned and shot our three leaders in the heart. They fell instantly to the ground, their blood seeping into the earth. Our earth. Screams and yelling rapidly begun all around me. I covered my ears and looked over at Rachael who was crying.

"SILENCE!" General Moh roared.

"If you wish to be spared, come forward now, if not, be prepared to meet Zalul, the keeper of death very soon. If you run, we will find you, and you will become slaves. Not a free converted citizen of our society. Your choice."

Somber whimpers filled the streets, and slowly some people gingerly moving forward to the madman. More and more began moving to be saved, but I saw others running. Running toward their families and loved ones so I decided to do the same. I grabbed Rachael's hand and began pushing my way to the back of the crowd.

"Find your family, and get out!"

"Where!" she was bawling and barely audible.

"Do you remember where we used to play hide and seek in the woods?" I know they aren't over on the west side, its too treacherous for that many men and horses to set foot, we are the safest over there. Get your family, and meet mine over there. GO!"

She runs and I immediately sprint towards my house.

When I could see my house, it felt like I ran a marathon and my lungs burned, but I didnt care.

"Mom! Dad! Lily!" I gasped, before leaning against the wall trying to catch my breath.

My mom runs the corner from the kitchen with concerned distress, not understanding what had just occurred. My sister and and father quickly follow suite, looking at my disheveled state.

I told them the horrific assassinations I witnessed, and the looming bloodshed that is about to take place if we don't leave and convert to their ways.

"I would rather die. They think they can do this and get away with it? Not again" My father declared.

"We don't have time for this honey. Everyone get your things together and we are heading into the mountains. West. We have another smaller community up there that is almost impossible to find unless you know where to look and who to ask. They will know what to do. The Zuir people cannot get away with this" My mother stated.

I had little knowledge of the community my mother was talking about. I heard her talk about it occasionally to my father when they were in the kitchen. It was usually in hushed tones, but I didn't understand, so I never felt the need to ask questions.

In that moment, all I cared about was fleeing to safety with my family and meeting Rachael. We were all going west into the mountains so I knew I would be able to find her, and our families to travel to the next community to warn them and at least be safe for a little while. Who were these people? Where did they come from? How come I have never heard of them?

"What do you mean not again dad?" I ask him, staring into his eyes.

All of a sudden, we were interrupted by a deafening thunderous bang that shook us and the entire house. Pictures fell off walls, and our vases fell on the floor shattering everywhere. Different colored glass sliding across the floor. We tried to regain our footing and not step into the shattered glass. The onslaught had begun.

"Lets go!" My father roared.

"Cassia! Let's go! NOW! " My father bellowed at me. I was searching for my gold flower necklace my parents gave me when I turned 18. My sister was supposed to get the same matching necklace next year when she turned 18. They named my sister and I after flowers. The flowers that we don't normally see, but are some of the most beautiful, in their eyes. My mother had lilies and cassia's at her wedding when she married my father. I could not leave without it.

I grabbed my necklace from my nightstand and quickly went out the door following into the forest behind our home. I stuffed the necklace in my pocket and started to run. I kept running through the levels of rocks and brush, my legs burning begging for a break. The thick line of trees minimizing my view of the battle but the trees couldn't block out the sound. I kept hearing horrible, horrible noises, and told myself not to look back, but I couldn't help it.

Achad was to love us, protect us. However, I knew that my people who chose to stay and fight saw their fathers and sons fighting to their last breath and the army of the conquerors wielding swords without any mercy. The wounded with the dead lay over our Earth, with blood flowing over the green grass. The mothers crying and screaming witnessing the gruesome death and pain. Achad why? The sun was still shining and i could still feel the wind.

"Cassia!"

I turned looking up at my father, a blurred image due to the tears swelling in my eyes. I started to make my way up the mountain when a large boulder gave way from under me. I began slipping down and I grabbed another rock for leverage but that one was also loose from the earth. Panic began to set in and I yelled for my father. I was in the middle of a rock slide.

No no no, this cannot be happening right now. My eyes were stinging and still slightly blurry from my tears so I wasn't sure where to grab or what to grab. I looked up and fear took over me. Rocks of different sizes came tumbling down around me. I needed to get off to the side, out of the way of the falling rocks. However, I was too late, before I knew it, a rock hit the side of my head forcing me to lose my grip on the earth. I tumbled down hitting my back, and my sides. Achad why? Mom. Dad. Lily. I'm so sorry. Achad please protect them. Let me find them were my last fluid thoughts before I faded into darkness.