C-Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about me?" I asked innocently.

"You wanna get laid tonight?" Jamie asked.

"How do I sign up?" I asked.

"I have to close at two," Jamie said. "Hang around and you can be in my pants at two-o-five."

"Sounds delicious," I said.

"That too, if you're adventurous."

Butch left with the redhead and I nursed a beer until closing time. Jamie locked the door early, turned out the lights except for a night light and led me around behind the bar to a stairway leading to the second floor. Jamie lived over the bar.

I'm not sure if it was two-o-five or two-o-six but Jamie was in my pants on time. She managed to undo my trousers, pull them down to my thighs, push me down on a sofa and suck my surprised cock into her mouth before I could ask, "What's next?"

Jamie was very good and within minutes, I was at attention and ready to go to war. It had been a long time and several minutes later the war was here. "Jamie," I said hesitantly.

Jamie released my erection, took a deep breath and said, "Yes?"

"I'm going to cum," I said confidently.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" she asked.

"Too long," I confirmed.

"Are you in a hurry?" she asked further.

"No."

"Then you're good for more than once," right?"

"I am and I like the way you think," I said.

"Then let's see what you've got," Jamie said and she returned to her labors.

The first blast was everything that had built up since Cindy left. The remaining half dozen shots were all freshly manufactured. Jamie didn't notice the difference or she didn't care. She suppressed a gag and then swallowed everything as it arrived.

"Damn, that was good," she said when the eruptions subsided. "Now get up here and get rid of the rest of those clothes while I do the same," she ordered.

I sat on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned my shirt while Jamie stripped off her clothes. When she was naked except for a black thong, she pulled the pins from her hair and let it fall below her shoulders. She tossed her head and her shining black mane swirled around and rested spread across her shoulders and down her back.

Jamie looked at me, still working on my shirt, and said, "What's taking you so long?"

"Beauty always gets my full attention," I told her.

"Stand up."

I stood up and Jamie removed the rest of my clothing with the same efficiency that she had removed her own. She bent over and stripped off her thong. Her pubis was among the most perfect pussies I'd ever seen. A black strip of hair hovering over symmetrical labia already damp with anticipation. I stepped toward her, wrapped my arms around her cheeks and lifted her against my body. Her legs reflexively wrapped around my waist. I leaned my head forward and down toward her breasts. She arched her back against my arms, threw her head back and pushed her chest toward my lips.

Her breasts weren't large. Somewhere between an A and B cup with tiny erect nipples and almost no areola. I sucked her left nipple into mouth and moved my tongue around it in a tight circle. Jamie moaned and pushed her breast against my mouth. When I let it go and turned to her right breast, Jamie was already there, waiting for me.

With her nipples swollen and red from my attention, I carried her to the bed and placed her on the edge. I started to kiss down between her breasts, toward her navel. Jamie lifted her legs, put her heels on the edge of the bed and spread her knees to give me access.

I kissed down the left side of her inch wide strip of pubic hair and found the stiff, larger than her nipples, clitoris already free of its hood. I sucked her clit into my mouth and danced around it with my tongue similar to what I had done with her nipples.

"Fuck," exclaimed Jamie as her hips bucked against my face.

Several minutes and countless expletives from Jamie later, I had two fingers inside her vagina pressing against the wall behind her clitoris and my mouth and tongue firmly engaged on the outside of her clitoris. Jamie was rocking all over the edge of the bed and I was using my free arm to keep her from throwing both of us off the bed. When I pushed another finger into her ass, she exploded, screaming a language unknown to either of us.

When Jamie's thrashing stopped, I crawled up into the center of the bed and pulled her up alongside me. I wrapped my arms around her body and held her while she continued to shake and quiver in my arms.

"What the fuck was that?" she said to me when she opened her eyes. "I thought you wanted to get laid."

"I couldn't resist after you treated me so nicely," I told her. "I wanted to show my appreciation."

"You certainly did that and more," Jamie said with a huge smile. "Now are you ready to get to the reason you're here?" she asked.

"You be the judge," I told her as I rolled on my back.

Jamie reached out and grabbed my resurrected cock, still wet and slimy from her saliva and my semen. "The judge says you're guilty and I sentence you to isolation in a dark place and I know just the perfect place."

She leaned over and kissed me. "Damn, you're face is a mess," she commented.

"Thanks to you," I said.

"I taste pretty good," she said.

"You taste incredibly good," I told her.

Without pausing, Jamie straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my erection. "Dark enough for you?" she asked.

"I could go a little deeper," I suggested.

"Sorry. Any deeper and I'm not going to have as much fun as you are. Best two out of three?"

Where Jamie found the energy after her orgasm I'll never know. Before we were done, we had fucked with her on top facing me and back to me, on her back with her legs up and then over my shoulders and from behind with both of us on our knees. An hour later, we had gone deeper and we were both exhausted, sprawled side by side on her bed. Jamie won, six to two.

We lay on the bed and talked. Jamie told me I could visit her anytime I wanted. I took it as a complement when she told me most men just want to strip, fuck, cum, get dressed and leave, and that I was different. I understood what a woman wanted and she wanted more of me.

I told her I appreciated the positive review but that I didn't think I'd be available for more.

"What, you have something better?" she asked.

"Waiting for me," I said.

"Then why are you here now?" she wanted to know.

"I'm divorced. She's an old friend and things have suddenly gone from a gentle breeze to a force five hurricane."

"And you didn't want the first time since your wife to be with her. Something about breaking with the past so it doesn't fuck up the future," she guessed.

"Something like that," I admitted.

"And you needed a bridge. Someone you could fuck without entanglements?"

I nodded.

"And here we are," she added.

"And we're entangled," I said.

"We are," Jamie agreed. "But there's a difference. I don't want to marry you. I just want to fuck your brains out while losing my own once in a while."

"I get that and I would sign on in a New York minute but there's more at stake than just a fling once in a while."

"Okay, sailor, tell me," Jamie insisted.

The woman I'm talking about is leaving a relationship where her husband is shagging every skirt that gets within arm's reach and I am not going to subject her to the same arrangement with me," I told her definitively.

"I get that and I wouldn't put you in that position," Jamie said.

A second later, she said, "Wait a minute. Are you telling me you're fucking Butch's wife?"

"Not yet," I said.

"Damn, I'm going to need a bigger baseball bat behind the bar."

It was almost four am when I suggested it was time to go home. "I have a job to go to in the morning and I need some time to clean up beforehand," I told her.

"Phone it in and stay with me for awhile," she suggested.

"Where's the phone?" I asked.

It was after ten in the morning before I started for home. Jamie was still leading, nine to four.

I showered and went to bed. I woke up after seven when the phone rang. Maryann wanted an update. I admitted to getting laid the night before but declined to offer her details. She was also full of other news. It seems that Butch showed up about four in the afternoon, packed his camping gear and fishing rods and headed out for a long weekend on a river in God's country.

"So," suggested Maryann, "now that you've cleared the barriers on your end and Butch has been kind enough to clear out on my side, when can I expect you to arrive?"

I looked at the clock and did a quick calculation. "I could pick you up for dinner about eight."

"Don't worry about dinner. I'll have plenty for you to eat. Just come in. I'll leave the door unlocked. Just lock it when you come in and look for me," planned Maryann.

I got a text from Maryann while I was driving to her home. "Park your car in the garage when you get here. I left the door open."

I pulled directly into Maryann's garage, got out of the car avoiding the lawn and gardening equipment hanging on the wall, closed the garage door with the button on the wall and went into her kitchen. The house was dimly lit and I could hear music coming from upstairs. I headed in the direction of the music, moving carefully so as not to stumble over any furniture. Upstairs, I followed the music to the right through an open doorway into the master bedroom. The room was lit by several candles and the soft sounds of Frank Sinatra were coming from a stereo on a table below a television on the wall.

Maryann was in the bed, covered up to her shoulders with a gray satin sheet.

"Hi Tony," she said. "Did you come to ravage me?"

I sat on the side of the bed next to her. "No, Maryann. I've decided to make love to you instead."

I watched the smile on her face grow as I began to stroke her thigh through the sheet. It was instantly obvious that she was naked under the sheet. She turned more on her back and spread her legs to give me more access as I ran my fingers up over her hip and back down again.

"What, no peignoir with lots of lace and transparent fabric to excite me and allow me to undress you," I said.

"It's in the dresser. I planned to wear it but, in the end, I opted for a more direct approach. I'll wear if for you later if you want me to," Maryann said.

"Oh, I want you to," I said. "But this is fine for now."

Sinatra began his version of "Fools Rush In" as I slid my fingers up the inside of one leg, across her abdomen and down the inside of the other leg. Maryann appeared to hold her breath as I made the journey. The feeling of her skin through the satin of the sheet was amazing. Almost better than actual bare skin. It had a magical effect on my libido and, I assumed, Maryann's as well.

I rested the palm of my hand against her vulva. I could feel her stiff hair like a soft pillow through the satin material. I heard as Maryann gasped slightly and felt as she pushed her hips back against my hand. I stood up next to the bed and faced her. I turned my hand on her pubis around and curled my finger between her thighs. I ran two fingers along the outside of her swollen labia and another finger up the center. The satin enhanced the sensitivity and I could feel the dampness between Maryann's legs.

Maryann lay on the bed with her eyes closed, relaxing into my touch. I used my free hand to stroke her abdomen and up toward her breasts. I watched her breathing increase in anticipation of my reaching my goal. I slid my palm over her breast. Maryann's sharp intake of breath confirmed her acceptance of my fingers encountering her erect nipples through the satin. I repeated the movement of my hand on her other breast and Maryann repeated her quick breath.

I returned my hand to her nearest breast. Maryann pulled on the sheet below my hand and pulled the sheet from between my hand and her breast. The increased heat of her breast against my hand caused me to take a quick breath. I leaned over and holding her breast up with my hand, began to kiss her exposed nipple. Neither of us breathed for several seconds.

Maryann began to squirm beneath my hands. Her legs came up on her heels alongside my hand and separated. "Enough," she said. "I want you inside me now," she insisted.

She watched impatiently as I undressed. She slid over beneath the sheets and put her arms up, holding the sheet away from her body as I climbed into the bed beside her. Her arms wrapped me in the sheet with her and she pulled me up on top of her body. My erection found the center of her heat without assistance and I entered her slowly.

"Fuck, that feels incredible," Maryann vocalized.

When I began of move within her, she added, "Stop. I want to feel you inside me. I want to absorb the feeling of us together."

I rested on my elbows alongside her arms and I leaned in to kiss her. The first kiss lingered, her arms wrapped me more tightly and her mouth opened. Her tongue probed my lips and entered my mouth. Soon, we were orally swapping fluids. Our lips parted, allowing us to breathe, and then plunged together in an even deeper embrace.

Her hips began to move and I moved with them. The pace gained momentum slowly. She shifted her hips slightly and exclaimed, "There. Right there. Don't stop."

We had established a mutually satisfying rhythm when Maryann's orgasm began. Her head pushed back on the bed and her hips pushed forward. As her orgasm increased, her eyes closed and she pulled me tighter to her body. When she cascaded over the edge, her eyes popped open and her kiss intensified, sucking the breath out of my body and threatening damage to my teeth.

"Fuck," she cried, tears forming in her eyes. "Cum in me. I want to feel you cum in me, now."

I had a fleeting thought that she might become pregnant if I came inside her but it passed and I released everything I had, flooding the space at the entrance to her cervix with my semen.

We lay together afterward, arms and legs over and around each other, my head on a pillow and her head on my chest. Sinatra was just finishing his cover of "Mad About You."

"Damn, Tony, why didn't we do that twenty years ago?" Maryann asked.

"We wouldn't have appreciated it twenty years ago. We needed time to experience life and for the bonds of our relationship to marinate, to mellow. Now was the perfect moment," I told her.

"Perfect," echoed Maryann. "It was perfect. I thought I knew what an orgasm was. I didn't have a clue. I have never felt so vulnerable, so absolutely free. My life was literally in your hands and you returned it to me permanently blessed with an unforgettable memory. I have only one request."

"I'm listening," I said.

"Can we do it again?"

We did it again, more than once. We had all weekend. I don't think we reached the crescendo of that first time, but we damn well tried. By Sunday afternoon, neither of us had a single complaint except that we were both sore and treating each other gingerly.

We were sitting on the sofa, in identical white robes, taking a needed break and watching an early game on the television. I was mentally reviewing the weekend. "Maryann," I said. "Friday night I was blown away about your preparation. The candles, the music, the satin sheets and the way you were so vulnerable on the bed dissolved any apprehension I was experiencing."

"I wanted everything to be perfect for our first time and I was determined that Friday would be that time. Just for your information, I bought the stereo and the music Friday afternoon. I also bought the candles, the sheets and the peignoir that afternoon," Maryann admitted.

"Ahh, the peignoir. I still haven't seen it," I told her.

"Next time. I look forward to you removing it one piece at a time," Maryann predicted.

"Deal," I agreed. "Meanwhile, I should probably get going."

"Why?"

"When will Butch be home? I don't want to be here when he does," I explained.

"He's never coming back here," Maryann asserted. "Actually, it might be fun if you were here if he did."

"You have a strange definition of fun," I said.

"No stranger than how we spent the last two days," Maryann stated.

"There was nothing strange about it. Maybe new, different and even exciting but not strange," I disagreed.

"No matter how you define it, it was the best two days of my life," Maryann agreed. "Tony?" she continued.

"What can I do for you?" I answered.

"You could tell me something about Thursday night," she requested.

"Thursday night? What about Thursday night?"

"You spent the night with the bartender from the pub," Maryann stated.

"Her name is Jamie. Why is that important?" I asked.

"I think your experience with Jamie was a major contributor to what happened between us Friday night," Maryann explained.

"True but I'm not comfortable talking about her with you. It can only create problems," I asserted.

"Was she good in bed?" asked Maryann.

"I'm not going to make comparisons or provide any information that would allow you to make a comparison either," I told Maryann.

"I'd like to meet her," said Maryann.

"Why?"

"So I can ask her directly."

"I don't suppose I can change your mind," I asked.

"Not really," Maryann confirmed. "If you feel uncomfortable introducing us, I'll go to the pub alone."

"Let me work on it," I said.

"Don't take too long," she said.

I sat on the sofa, quietly thinking about the potential collision between Maryann and Jamie.

Maryann took my hand and cuddled up to me. "Are we all right?" she asked.

"We're wonderful," I assured her. "I'm just trying to deal with my emotions surrounding your request."

"How can I be of help?" Maryann asked.

"You could withdraw your request," I stated.

"How about this instead," she said as she leaned back and opened her robe.

Her breasts were large and firm on her chest. The nipples showed signs of our activity for the last forty-eight hours. My thoughts evaporated, replaced by more pleasant memories and expectations.

We made love on the sofa, carefully.

I finally got home Sunday evening, after dinner with Maryann at a local restaurant.

Tuesday, after work I bit the bullet and picked up Maryann before going to the pub. We arrived early and I led Maryann to the opposite end of the bar from where Butch and I usually sat. We sat waiting for Jamie to finish with another patron.

"She's pretty," said Maryann.

"She is," I agreed.

"You made a good choice," she added.

"I did," I said short on words under the circumstances.

Jamie came to the end of the bar. "Hi, Tony," she greeted me. "Who's this?"

"Jamie, this is Maryann. Maryann this is Jamie," I introduced the women.

"Is it important that I meet Maryann?" asked Jamie.

"You two have something in common," I told her.

"Something or someone?" asked Jamie while Maryann suppressed a laugh.

"I'll let you two figure it out," I said. I got up and took my usual seat at the other end of the bar.

I watched the women engage in a short conversation. Jamie brought me my usual beer. "She's nice," she said. "She's perfect for you."

"Thanks," I said. I sipped my beer and Jamie returned to the other end of the bar and Maryann.

A half-hour later, Butch came into the pub and sat on his usual stool next to me. Jamie came by with his pale lite beer. He watched her walk away and reacted when he saw who she was heading for at the other end of the bar.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" he half exploded.

"Calm down big guy," I cautioned. "It's a free country. She can be wherever she wants to be."

"But why here?" he moaned.

"I think they know each other," I suggested.

"Jamie's talking to her. What the hell is she telling her?" he wondered.

"What difference does it make? You've already fucked up your relationship with Maryann," I told him.

"You know about that?" he asked. "She tell you?"

"I figured it out. It wasn't hard. After all, you're fucking anyone within reach and you're not going home at night."