C-Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, she's why. If she was more available at home I wouldn't need the get laid anywhere else," Butch insisted.

I gave up on Butch right there.

"Shit," said Butch two beers later. "The bitch is going to fuck up my night if she doesn't leave soon."

Maryann didn't leave and Margo began waving at Butch from her usual booth. Butch, driven by his insatiable libido, finally made a decision and walked over to sit with Margo.

Ten minutes later, a disgusted Maryann walked out of the bar. I followed after paying the tab. When Jamie brought me my change she said, "You're a lucky man."

Maryann was standing by my car when I arrived. I held the door for her and drove her home. We sat in her driveway and talked. "I thought he'd have the decency to not flaunt it in my face, but, once again, I was wrong."

"I'm sorry I took you there tonight," I apologized.

"It's not your fault. He should have married Margo."

"Right," I agreed. "Then he could have fucked around with you."

That broke her mood. "Take me inside and make love to me," she said.

Over the next couple of months, Maryann and I began to make plans for a future together. Her divorce was moving along nicely. The judge, a divorced woman herself, ordered Butch to get his personal belongings out of the house within two weeks. He showed up with a mid-sized U-Haul truck and left with it half-full. Maryann's lawyer hired an investigator who found an account in Butch's name with hundreds of thousands of dollars in it. Maryann settled things quickly, allowing Butch to keep the secret account, his truck and his retirement savings. She got everything else, the house, its furnishings and the joint accounts. Bruce got both the legal bills. She was free just five months after Butch's fateful fishing weekend. Maryann sold the house and moved in with me.

We sorted out the stuff we needed or wanted between us. We sold what we didn't want and bought a second set of satin sheets.

I offered to sell my place as well and get a new house together with her. She dismissed the idea. "That's silly," she told me.

"I thought you might be uncomfortable moving into a house that I had shared with another woman," I suggested.

"Not a problem," she insisted. "In three months this will be our house. Cindy will only be a bad memory, easily forgotten," she asserted. "And while we're on the subject, I'm starting over."

"Starting over?"

"Yep. Starting over. I'm discarding everything in my past and creating new memories, especially sexual memories. Everything from in the back seat of Charlie Johnson's Chevy to eleven years with a sex addicted ass hole, gone. From now on, it's just you and me, new partners, new experiences, new memories."

"New partners?" I questioned.

"Did I say 'partners?'" asked Maryann. "I didn't mean plural. Maybe something Freudian," she guessed.

We occasionally went to the pub where Jamie was still tending bar. Once Jamie told us that Butch never came in anymore and neither did Margo, we became regulars. Maryann and Jamie became good friends, always happy to see one another. They had a standing Wednesday evening dinner together and Maryann invited Jamie to an occasional dinner at the house on the weekend. Jamie always came to dinner alone.

One Wednesday, I came home from work and Maryann's car was in the driveway. That was unusual, since Wednesday was her regular dinner with Jamie. I parked behind her and went inside. I called out, "I'm home," to let her know I was there so as not to startle her.

"We're in the bedroom," Maryann called back.

"We're?" I thought and headed for the bedroom.

The bedroom lights were dim, candles lit the room and Sinatra was crooning "Embraceable You" on the stereo. Maryann and Jamie were on the bed together, under the satin sheets. Maryann was on her back and Jamie rested her head on Maryann's shoulder and she had an arm over Maryann's chest cupping a breast and a leg over Maryann's leg.

I stood, looking at the two of them. "Surprised?" asked Maryann.

"Not surprised as much as unexpected," I said.

"Unexpected?"

"Yeah. I knew you and Jamie were close but this close and this soon is unexpected," I explained.

"Is it a problem for you?" Maryann asked.

"No. No problem. Your joy is my joy. You know 'new experiences' and 'new partners,'" I said.

"I guess I did mean plural," admitted Maryann.

"Freud is always prescient," I said.

"True," followed Maryann.

A confused Jamie looked at Maryann. "I'll explain later," Maryann said to her.

"So, are you going to join us?" asked Maryann.

"Join you?" I said. "A fantasy of mine," I added.

Maryann laughed. "We're waiting," she said.

"I assume you both are naked under that sheet," I said.

Jamie lifted the sheet to make the point. I could see enough to confirm my assumption.

I took off my clothes slowly, folding each item and put them on a nearby chair.

"You're a damn tease," said Maryann and Jamie nodded in agreement.

Naked and unafraid, my closest friend signaling his support, I approached the bed. "Where do you want me?" I asked.

Jamie moved over, pulled the sheet completely off Maryann and patted the space between them. I put a knee on the edge of the bed and straddled Maryann on the way to the center of the bed. Maryann reached out and took hold of my erection and asked, "What are you anticipating?"

I paused, kneeling over Maryann. "Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"No. I was talking to him," she said while shaking her hand around my cock.

"He doesn't say much," I said.

"True, but he can spit and that's all I need to keep him nearby," stated Maryann while Jamie giggled.

Somehow, I managed to land on my back between the ladies. I had my arms around each of them. They each had one arm behind my shoulders and the other over my chest with their heads on my shoulders. They each had one leg over one of my legs. Maryann's breast was lying on one side of my chest and Jamie's nipple tickled the other side.

I leaned back on the pillow, closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of the moment. I felt Maryann and Jamie intertwine the fingers of their hands on my abdomen. "It doesn't get any better than this," Jamie whispered.

"You can say that again," agreed Maryann.

"It doesn't get any ..." Maryann's laughter interrupted Jamie.

I gently began to rub their shoulders and backs over the satin sheet as Sinatra began to croon South Pacific's "Some Enchanted Evening." My stroking each of them soon matched the rhythm of the music and I felt their hands slowly sliding down until they simultaneously discovered the advanced state of my erection. Wrapped in the satin sheet and stroked by a pair of gentle hands, my erection was threatening a sudden, premature response.

"Ladies," I said as I squirmed trying to avoid damaging the sheet.

"Too much?" asked Maryann.

"Too soon," I told her.

Jamie lifted the sheet and exposed all three of us. She replaced her hand on my erection. "It would be a shame to waste this," she said.

"You have any ideas?" asked Maryann.

"A half-dozen," answered Jamie.

"Show me," instructed Maryann.

Jamie slid her leg further over me. Maryann shifted to give her room. Sinatra began "Teach Me Tonight"

Eventually, Jamie was stretched out on top of me. She moved her lips to mine and, unexpectedly, she looked at Maryann.

Maryann nodded and Jamie kissed me. The second kiss was more intense and the third explosive. She began to shift her hips, sliding her slippery labia along the length of my erection. Jamie looked at Maryann again. "It's okay," Maryann whispered.

Jamie lifted her hips and Maryann, confirming her approval, held my erection vertically so that Jamie could lower herself with me inside her. Something about entering Jamie again was emotionally intense. An electric current flowed from my genitals, up my spine and rattled my brain. Jamie sat up, closed her eyes and arched her back as if she had felt the shock herself.

Maryann held my chin in her hand and turned my face toward her. She leaned in to kiss me. Her kiss intensified as Jamie pushed her body down on my groin and began to shift her hips forward and backward. Kissing Maryann divided my focus and the urge to erupt inside Jamie subsided.

"Sit on my face," I suggested to Maryann.

"Really?" she asked.

"Only if you want to," I clarified.

She wanted to. Maryann straddled my face, facing Jamie. I put my hands on the underside of her thighs to control her position. Her pussy was pulsating in expectation as I lowered her lips to my lips. I forced my tongue inside her as far as possible and used my nose to tease her rectum.

Jamie opened her eyes in response to Maryann's vocal exhortation. Their faces were inches from each other and they began to kiss. I couldn't see but I felt the tension of their passion on my face and groin. Unable to control the inevitable, I pulsed inside Jamie.

Jamie's reaction broke her kiss with Maryann. "Tony?" asked Maryann.

"Yes," panted Jamie.

"Beautiful," commented Maryann and she pulled Jamie toward her for another kiss.

My orgasm petered out and Jamie rolled off me. Maryann followed her until they were lying together alongside me. Maryann was on top. She kissed Jamie several times and then began to kiss down her body. Jamie separated her legs and Maryann settled with her face between her thighs and began to slurp the mixture of Jamie's and my fluids.

Jamie's body stiffened as Maryann sucked on her clitoris. She pulled me over her. "Kiss my nipples," she said. I did as she asked. Her nipples responded, standing tall over her small breasts. Jamie gave herself over to her feelings as Maryann and I consumed her erogenous zones. It took both of us to hold her in place as her orgasm took over.

Afterward, we lay together with me in the middle again. Sinatra was in the middle of Learner and Loewe's "Almost Like Being In Love."

Thirty minutes later, little Tony was offering his services again. Maryann looked at Jamie. "Do you think we can do it again?" she asked.

Jamie petted my erection. "I don't see why not," she agreed.

Maryann straddled my hips and Jamie aligned my cock with Maryann's vagina. Sinatra started singing "The Second Time Around"

Sliding into Maryann was familiar but somehow different. Without prompting, Jamie straddled my head. I admired the subtle symmetry of the folds of her labia as she lowered her body. I put out my tongue and waited. When she contacted my tongue, she paused and then began to move around, presenting herself to my tongue. I sucked the remains of the combined fluids of her ejaculate, my ejaculate and two different salivas. I held Jamie's hips as I penetrated her with my tongue and then moved her back so I could reach her clitoris.

Jamie hadn't fully recovered from her orgasm. I could feel the sensations returning that would lead to another one. It wasn't difficult to bring her back to the edge and then push her over it.

Maryann reacted to Jamie's orgasm by increasing the pace and intensity of our joining. I felt her vagina rippling against my erection and rhythmically squeezing along its length. Her orgasm was almost as intense as Jamie's. Maryann's body fell on top on me while her orgasm was still gripping both of us. Eventually, she fell alongside me.

The women lay alongside me as before, only this time they needed to rest. "What are we going to do about this?" asked Maryann as she held my still stiff and very slimy erection in her hand.

"I have an idea," responded Jamie. She turned around, rested on her elbows and put her mouth around my erection. Maryann soon followed suit and they shared the responsibility of bringing me to orgasm again.

The women had a close up view of my genitals and I had a similar view of theirs. I used the fingers of both hands to find and penetrate both of the nearby pussies. I curled my fingers in each of them and searched for sensitive zones. I used additional fingers to tease their rectums.

"This isn't what I had in mind," said Jamie.

"Not what I anticipated either," said Maryann. "Focus, if you can, and we can finish him before he finishes us again," she added.

They worked orally on my erection in shifts. Fingers were pushed into my ass and removed, only to replaced by another. I managed to get just enough relief as they changed places, to prolong the time before I would cum. I was a close race. Nobody lost. Everybody won. We settled together again and fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, we woke and headed for the bathroom. Everyone had to pee. The women took turns on the toilet while I started the shower and peed while it warmed up.

"That's not fair," said Maryann.

"What?" I questioned.

"Peeing in the shower," she clarified.

"Why not?" I asked.

"We have to sit down and you just stand there and pee."

"Why do you have to sit down?"

"I don't know. It's just the way we've always done it," Maryann deflected.

"You could stand in the shower and pee if you wanted to," I insisted.

"Seems like it would make a mess," she opined.

"So what? You're in the shower," I insisted.

"I guess," she said.

We showered together. More fun than sex, dried off and headed back to bed. We pulled the top sheet over the mess on the bottom sheet and lay in bed the same way, me surrounded by the women.

Jamie reached over and began to handle Maryann's breast. "I wish I had breasts," she dreamed.

"Your breasts are wonderful," I told her.

"I don't have breasts. I have nipples but no breasts."

"Sure you do. They may not be large but they're more sensitive," I said. "I think your breasts are fine."

"Maybe so but I still wish I had larger breasts," Jamie repeated.

"How big?" asked Maryann.

"Really big. Bigger than Dolly Parton," Jamie explained.

"Have you thought about the problems with having big breasts?" asked Maryann.

"What problems?"

"Bad backs, expensive bras, always in the way," listed Maryann. "And that's not mentioning that they'll always look phony, riding too high on your chest and not sagging naturally.

"You have big breasts," stated Jamie.

"I agree my breasts are larger than yours but not that big," said Maryann.

"How big?" Jamie asked.

"Larger that a B-cup bra but smaller than a C-cup," answered Maryann. She turned to me. "I can't believe I'm talking about my bra size in front of you."

"I already knew," I said.

"How?" asked Maryann.

In response, I held up a hand with my fingers curled slightly as if they were supporting one of her breasts."

"Idiot," Maryann said as she punched me gently.

"Jamie," I said, "you could do something about that if you wanted to."

"I know. I could have them enlarged but I can't afford it," she said.

"I could help," I offered.

"You mean pay for them? Why would you do that?" she asked.

"I'd enjoy them as much as you would," I said.

It was Jamie's turn to punch me.

With Maryann's help, I managed to convince Jamie I was serious. Three months later, Jamie had oversized C-cup breasts. She had structured saline implants. They looked as natural as possible. The surgeon did a wonderful job of preserving her nipples. We treated her breasts and nipples gently for six weeks after the surgery

Maryann took Jamie shopping and bought several bras and a couple of breast revealing blouses for her.

Jamie loved her new boobs. She rarely wore any clothing above her waist when home or with us. Several times a day, she asked Maryann or me if we liked her new boobs. She wanted me fuck her tits whenever we were intimate and she delighted in slathering my semen all over them.

When she left her apartment, she initially declined to wear one of her new bras but she quickly learned that large, unrestrained tits could be more problems than acceptable in public. On her days off, she began to frequent the local pubs and bars and discovered her new boobs brought new attention. She loved the attention and used her tits to encourage more of it.

Eventually, she met a nice guy who appreciated her breasts as much as she did. She moved out of her apartment and moved in with him. Maryann and I progressively saw less and less of Jamie as her relationship with her new beau blossomed.

"I miss Jamie," said Maryann one evening in bed after a long workout.

"Time to look for a new partner?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think I'm done with partners. At least female ones," answered Maryann.

I guess my silent reaction was obvious.

"Oh. Another male in our bed makes you jealous," Maryann stated.

"Not jealous as much as nervous," I admitted.

"I get it. You're okay with guy/girl and girl/girl sex but guy/guy sex is a no no."

"Label me anyway you want but girl/girl seems natural somehow. Girls seem to have a natural affinity for each other but I've never had an urge to either watch or participate in guy/guy sex," I told Maryann.

"Actually, I have to admit, I like to watch and fuck around with another girl but I agree with you about guys with guys," said Maryann.

"Homophobic?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I believe folks can fall in love with anyone, even someone of the same sex. I just think the thing guys do with each other is unnatural."

"You mean fucking each other in the ass?" I asked.

"Crude but accurate," Maryann agreed.

"Guys do that with women too," I suggested.

"Not this woman," Maryann asserted.

"Yet," I added.

Maryann looked at me grimly for a long time. Finally, she rested her head on my shoulders. "You're a bad man," she said.

"Really? Why's that?" I asked.

"Now you've got me thinking about it," she said.

I smiled and fell asleep.