All Comments on 'C is for Clueless'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
That worked.

I guess Mary was a broken woman. She didn't appreciate what she had, or found youth in an affair where there were no obligations, and in the end found what that was worth. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost. Then again, her lies and cheating earned her what she got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

no

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
3*

Rather mediocre.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Got him

No matter how careful cheaters are, they always get caught. Great story.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

he could have kept hs job? but want he retired?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

What does eight and a third to fifteen years mean?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disappointing. It started well but the wheels fell off when they were explaining to the kids. The explanation didn't match the rest of the story and it all felt rushed.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
I Don't Know.

I read this story before and wasn't much impressed with it then and not impressed with it now. He keeps changing information constantly, Let me start with the most obvious. His last kid is off to college, his oldest is married. Yet he says that in nineteen years he has only gotten three blowjobs from Mary? Later, he tells her they've been married twenty three years? Another, he has proof that she slept with Alex twenty times. Well I figured that from January to May is only sixteen weeks, So they have been seeing each other daily and sometimes more than twice a day? And nobody had a clue? There's so many things that the author didn't think about. How about, they stayed in Vega's an extra day? Wouldn't Alex and Mary be at their respective abodes waiting and wondering if they were okay or what happened? And then making both sets of kids wait till they felt like telling them of the affair? That just sounded like a John Wayne movie I had just finished seeing. "I'll show you the money when you give me the kid." Same precept. There's so many things going on here and so many different scenarios and changes to the story line. The author should have picked on a story line and stuck to it instead of trying to make it into a Tom Clancy mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

8-15 years ... For barely harming a guy ?

No

Three stars because that silly statement

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An old story , but the jail time for assault is a suspended sentence for a onetime altercation.no permeant injury. You cannot throw your spouses out of your home and a restraining order is issued if threatened. To much fairly tales here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The way he proposed to Helen, I am not surprised about the divorce rates..... Not a good story

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well i was a great fantasy cheating tale. Well done as it was fun to read. 5 stars

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Let's get married after a week give me a fucking break

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - one of the very few I have given.

At least this story was a lot less fantasy than 90% of the other stories on this website.

Both the cheaters got what they deserved and the kids were looked after by the more caring parents.

I hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much absubity at the end. No mother just dissappears from her childrens lives

oldguy1oldguy1about 2 years ago

rubbish/ they catch their spouses cheating on them and then in the space of 1 week they fall in love. rubbish. that's only in the story to prove some kind of f..ked up payback. rubbish. and then Mary disappears, runs away and abandons her children. rubbish. that's only there to show how big a winner he ends up. i would have left the idiot as well. he had no balls, no respect for his kids as proved by him letting her disappear. just because she fell out of love with him doesn't mean she needed to leave her kids. rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is it with Americans getting married. It is an archaic useless institution for the superstitious weaklings. Just live together. It's so much more civilised

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
I like the word ‘rubbish’.

It’s so much more genteel than ‘shit’. As ‘oldguy1’ pointed out, this instantaneous fall-in-love rubbish is just some kind of fucked up male fantasy. Women are disposable, and interchangeable; they’re just ambulatory cum rags.

It has been said before that many ‘men’ see women as ‘madonna or whore’, and not as people. The old wife is the whore, the brand spanking new one is the madonna. The protagonist’s claim that they’ve known each other for years, and so are perfectly compatible to get married is just such utter ‘rubbish’. They’d be divorced in three months.

One of the problems that I see with a lot of the authors here is that they just completely lack imagination. They just endlessly recycle the stuff they’ve read, without thinking of plausibility or human experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AMONGST THE LEAST BELIEVABLE STORIES ON THE SITE,

Sorry for shouting. As for Helen's daughter, the same day she finds out her family is broken she calls another man Dad! A good ending is hard to write, demonstrated by this one, Sorry to be negative, I will read some of your other stories, I was enjoying it at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“That doesn’t mean that they were cheating.”

Yes, it does. No married person should be in a hotel room with someone other than their spouse. In states that still consider adultery as a factor in divorce, you don’t need video of the cheaters fucking, in fact it’s illegal to get that. A picture of a woman kissing a man not her husband is usually sufficient evidence. Video, or witness statements that a woman was in a room with some other man is always proof.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been reading more than thousands of almost same type of stories.

I simply don't understand why both the spouses don't sit and try to sort out their problems before it gets out of hands.

We human beings consider us as so called civilized still some of us behave like animals by fucking other than our spouse behind their back for some illicit fun which ultimately cost them a lot at end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

8+ years for punching somebody. Right. 🙄

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Overall, pretty dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Married for 20 + years and never heard fron again? Not likrly.

LastMissionLastMissionabout 1 year ago

Why the hell did they throw away the pizza?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Well-trodden revenge path through Femdom agitprop.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Well-trodden revenge path through Femdom agitprop.

Lowrider2020Lowrider202012 months ago

I really liked it!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

I don't get Mary abandoning her kids and just disappearing.

Diecast1Diecast111 months ago

Loved the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A minimum sentence of over eight years for simple assault and making a verbal threat? LOL...dream on. He might get 90 days if the judge is in a bad mood. Probation would be more likely for a first time offender.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree the prison sentence didn't fit. Otherwise a great little cheat and divorce story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a horrible author, he/she can't even keep the facts straight. Were the buddies fishing or golfing when Nick found his wife was a whore? This was disjointed as fuck. 1 star

Tundah50Tundah507 months ago

First page he's told his wife was seen at the Marriott while fishing. Last page he's told while golfing? So was he fishing on a golf course or golfing on a floating course? Also 8yrs for simple assault and threatening? That's the same as 1st Degree Assault which didn't happen in the story. That attorney should be disbarred for gross negligence.

usaretusaret6 months ago

Not great, but not bad. Three stars.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Liked the idea, good plot through it until it got to being in prison…….. What the hell for?

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Overall not a bad story although it does help when the author can remember how he set up the plots….. fishing or golfing ???

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for an excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the read, but the sentence of 8 1/3 to 15 years given to Alex for hitting Nick and threatening Helen is hilariously high.

joesijoesi3 months ago

@nobullai: he was fishing for the golf balls in the ponds!

And yes, it was a cheating wife, fire and brimstone for her, but that she disappeared and completely left the family was a little bit much.

LJ7352LJ7352about 1 month ago

Great buildup, VERY disappointing end for a long read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous