C.L. Monster

Story Info
A surprising encounter.
1.2k words
4.31
5.8k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in between relationships (women...I'm bi) and was feeling the need for some companionship that only involved satisfying someone. So I went to what at the time, crai#(@&l*ist, was a place to maybe find someone like-minded and ready.

I ran across an ad wanting older men who liked to suck and answered it. It's always a crap-shoot even when you got a response as the contacted may be communicating with many at a time picking the one they were most drawn to. So I was surprised when I got a reply almost immediately asking for 'stats' and such. I told him about me a little and asked about him. He suggested we go private and eliminate the distractions. We did and he immediately asked where I was located and did I have transportation. Usually this is a warning sign to exit quickly and not get involved but almost immediately he wrote that he wasn't a tweeker or any kind of drunk or druggie, that his wife was out of town for a week and he had a thing for older heavier daddy types and had liked what I wrote. Kinda sealed it for me, so I made arrangements to meet him at a place convenient to us both. Actually closer to my house that I imagined.

I showered and prepped as usual and drove over to the location at the time arranged. He was already there. He was a slender built young man who looked to be 16 but was certainly in his 20's and he waved at me recognizing my description of my car in our info exchange. He jumped in the front seat and started to talk telling me a few things about himself while I pulled out to head to my house. I had told him I had a nice hot tub in a veranda on my porch and a very private setting and he had expressed a desire to check that out. We chatted small talk about his wife being out of town and I about my recent divorce and subsequent freedom to play around for a bit. We arrived at my home and went in the yard through an outside gate.

It was after midnight and was a bright night with some moon shining. Not full but still bright. We went out to the veranda and he quickly stripped off his clothes and slid into the tub. I only caught a glimpse of him but things looked promising. I shed my clothes and got in the tub setting the jets on high for a bit. So relaxing! After a few moments he slid over to my bench and ran his hands over my thighs and crotch and belly. He squeezed my old man cock and it hardened to his touch. I ran my hands all over his back and legs finally coming to his cock. And this is where I got my surprise. He couldn't have weighed 150# and his cock was huge. I have sucked a few big ones here and there but this one I could barely get my fist around. I think I might have said 'JEEZ' or something like that and he laughed and just said "Yeah, will that work for you?"

In one motion he had slid up onto the deck surround while I was still standing in the tub offering me his big beautiful meat. He stroked it as I floated over to it and immediately put as much of it in my mouth as I could. It curved upward a bit and was like a post with an apple stuck on it. He had walnut sized balls hanging nicely and the head was a beautiful texture with a long slit to it. I licked the head for quite a while sticking my tongue in the slit and rolling it around that head especially licking the v in the glans. This made his cock jump and harden when I did that. While I was enjoying this my left hand was cupping his testicles and my right hand was stroking the taunt skin up and down. I wasn't long before I was completely cock drunk and wanted nothing more than to have this giant penis release it's load in my mouth and on my lips and even on his belly so I could lick it off of him.

He let me do what I wanted talking quietly to me about what felt great and how much he liked watching older guys drool and suck his big dick. He rubbed my shoulders and the back of my neck as he fed me that big rigid snake. It pulsed and grew harder and I formed my lips into a ring and slid as much of it in my mouth as I could and bobbed up and down on it to help pump out the juice I could now taste. He whispered that he was ready to squirt and if I wanted it in my mouth. Of course I did. He pushed his slender hips forward and held the back of my head and began pumping his hot blasts into my now very greedy mouth. I swallowed and swallowed but could not keep up with him. He exhaled loudly with each pulse and his legs were quivering. He came for at least a minute it seemed. There was certainly a lot of sticky juice running out of my lips! He reached down and grabbed his rod and squeezed the remaining globs into my mouth. I gently sucked the head and swirled my tongue to clean all the cum from his shaft.

He got up and went over to one of the loungers set by the tub and kicked back on it in a sitting position. I realized that I was turning to mush being in the water still, so I also got out. I could barely walk from the excitement of those moments. My legs felt like jelly and my jaws were actually sore. I went over and sat in the other lounger next to him and watched in fascination as he continued to play with and masturbate his still hard cock. I reached over and touched the head as he stroked it and played with his balls. I told I couldn't believe he would even have anything left and he just chuckled and said he was always good a couple of times in a row. Soon he whispered hoarsely that he was going to cum and if I wanted it to bring my mouth close. I did and he began squirting his next orgasm into my mouth and on my lips and face. I sucked on the head when he stopped stroking it and the sensitivity was too much and he made me stop. He dipped his finger in the cum on my face and stuck his finger in my mouth.

He said that was great but he had to go home. So we got dressed again. He did let me suck on his dick a little before he pulled up his jeans while it was soft. I drove him to his home this time not to our original meet up place. In the driveway he said thanks that was what he needed and he hoped I enjoyed myself. He leaned over and kissed me and we made out for a bit with his tongue in my mouth. He stopped and said he had to work in a couple of hours and we should do this again before his wife got back. I agreed. But that's another story!