New Friend at City Hall

Story Info
How people come together when you least expect it.
1.1k words
4.4
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a meeting to attend at a local community to discuss helping out for the holiday parade. I am retired and thought it would be good to help out where I could and donate some of my time to help with this upcoming project.

The first meeting of many was held at the City Hall building. I arrived on time and many people present at the meeting to help in the effort. One of the members on the parade committee looked very familiar to me but wasn't sure where I knew him from. As the meeting went on and a full description of the plans for the parade unfolded, I was distracted by where I had seen him prior to this meeting. We did finish our meeting and I had volunteered to work on a committee for one part of the overall effort.

I went home after the meeting and began to prepare for other upcoming meeting with each sub-committee. I got on my computer as I often do. I do have a few sites that I frequent along the bisexual and/or gay men category. I find them very stimulating and have found some nice people there and some I have gotten to know pretty good over time. I was checking in to see who was online and if I had any notes or emails from the groups that I follow. One of my followers name was Mike. Mike lives in our community but we have never met other than online. Mike and I have chatted over the last two years and I think he is a nice guy and we have even had some time on Skype together to watch each other get off. We are both married so we stay very discreet and we have never shown our faces when we were online together. Mike's wife has a major illness and she has lost all interest in sex. He has some nice photos of himself as many of the people do online. One photo 's in particular, showed his face. I rarely looked at this photo because I did enjoy looking at his penis photos. But as I looked at his photos again, I realized that Mike is the guy heading up the subcommittee meeting. This is where I had seen him before. I was really into where this could go.

As I thought more and more about Mike and the upcoming meetings with him and the sub-committee, I wanted to approach him about who I am and that we do know each other on a different level than the rest of the group but was not sure if I should or how I would approach him.

The next meeting was scheduled for the upcoming Thursday at 6pm. I showered before leaving for the meeting in hopes of staying later after the meeting. The meeting was informational although I had a tough time staying on track. I was so thinking about possibilities. The meeting was close to being over and they were setting up coffee and snacks. We all stood around talking and enjoying the snacks. Mike came over and we were just casual talking. He told me he had some items I would need the committee and he would show me where they were. He took me back to an old store room. The room was very cluttered and not lit very well. He turned on his phone so we could see the labels more easily. As he was talking about this box we were looking for I told him who I was. He stood up and look at me a bit embarrassed. He tried to act as though he knew nothing of what I was talking about. I am kind of straight forward and I said do I have to drop my pants and expose myself so you could recognize me? He really didn't know what to think. I wanted him to know that It was great to meet him and that I was looking forward to more good times online with him. He finally admitted that it was him and that he enjoyed out time online as well. We did find the box and he helped me carry out to my car. As everyone was leaving the parking lot, Mike told me there may be another box that he forgot.

We went back into the building and into the store room. As i stood there looking at him he said I'm so glad we met and that he was so excited that we were actually meeting in person for the first time. I felt my cock begin to get hard as we continued to talk. I told him how good I was feeling. He looked at me as though he had an idea. He said he wanted to see my cock. I quickly dropped my pants and my semi erect penis was right there. He got his phone close to me cock so he could see it better. I was talking as he moved closer and he just reached out had my cock in his hand. We continued talking as he stroked my cock and I was getting very excited. I reached for his cock and he was very hard, I asked him to drop his pants and expose his hard cock to me. He quickly did and I dropped to my knees and had his hard cock in my mouth with one smooth move... He moaned and said he couldn't believe what was happening. He has a beautiful cock and he was very hard and moaning.

He said it had been so long for him to be with someone. I could feel his hips started to thrust as I continued to suck his hard cock. All of a sudden he said he was going to cum. I grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to me as I sucked his rock hard cock. He let out a loud moan and I could feel the head of his cock get real big and soon his cum was shooting in my mouth. It was so good to enjoy and it was all I could do to contain it all. I did enjoy sucking him off. He rested a short time and I was stroking my hard cock. Then he said he wanted to suck my cock and I laid on the floor and he leaned over and sucked my cock. We both were enjoying what was going on and he sucked me so good. I didn't last long wither from the excitement and soon shot my load in his mouth as well... We both sat there for a bit catching our breath.

This turned out to be the start of a good thing. We met many times around some of our meetings and other times as well. He is a great guy and we both enjoy our encounters. I do stop into his office while he is working and we have some good times while he is on conference calls. That's another story.