C - Majorca

Story Info
Our holiday in Majorca turned in to a gangbang for Carol.
5.1k words
4.28
41.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst the events described happened, the dialogue is not always a clear memory and when writing from my wife's point of view this is as I remember her telling me as she isn't interested in talking about this part of our lives anymore. Names and some places have been changed to ensure privacy of those mentioned.

Although each story is written to stand alone, they are in chronological order and best read in that order.

The sex described in this story does not involve anyone under the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've not read the first two stories then a bit about ourselves. We met when 17, were engaged when 18 and gave our virginities to each other a few months after getting engaged. We married at 19 and earlier this year met John and Mary with whom we've been happily fucking each others spouses.

Carol is 5'2" slim with a 34B, 24, 34 figure, with red shoulder length hair and was just as pretty as you can imagine. Her tits stood out on their own being nice and firm, in fact she could easily go out braless but for her nipples which you could hang a coat hanger on when aroused! As for me I was 6', slim build and looked presentable I'd imagine.

Things were looking good, and we were enjoying life with both jobs going very well. Carol worked for a large distribution company and with 6 others received and processed orders. I worked for a company that sold bathrooms and kitchens nationwide and spent my time visiting retailers in my area (Kent, London, and Surrey) so had a company car. The basic salary was low, but the commission pretty much doubled my pay. We were also enjoying playing with John and Mary having by the time we went to Majorca had sex with them some 4 or 5 times.

The weekend before we went to Majorca the four of us went out for an Indian and then back to ours for a nightcap, or so I thought. The girls had other ideas and as the evening wore on, so I picked more relaxing albums to listen to and the girls got up and said let's dance.

As we danced Carol hugged me and told me that they're staying the night and I'd be in the spare room with Mary.

After the album finished, we made our way upstairs and I spent the night fucking Mary but also thinking a lot about what Carol and John were doing at the same time. In the morning and after they had gone, I asked her to tell me what the two of them did after going into our bedroom.

"I'll do better than that and you can be John whilst I tell you what to do."

We went upstairs and once in the bedroom, she turned, faced me, undid my belt and then my shorts so that they fell to the floor. She put her arms around my neck, and we kissed with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. She told me to unzip her dress and push it off her shoulders, now undo the bra and take it off to join my dress on the floor. She then told me to get on my knees and slide her knickers to the floor whilst sucking and fingering her tits. Having done that I started to put my tongue against her pussy, she said no and pulled me up to face her. She then went on her knees and took my boxers off followed by her taking my cock into her mouth. I was struggling to hold back despite having cum in Mary less than half an hour ago.

Carol got up, went to the bed, laid down on her back and told me to fuck her with that big fat cock of yours, John.

I slid my cock straight in without any resistance as she was so wet.

"Were you this wet for John?"

"Yes, his fat cock maybe shorter than yours but it's thicker and fills me in a different way that really gets me off and, do you know that your cock has just coated itself in John's cum that he put in me just half an hour ago, think on that."

Fuck, that image entered my imagination, and I shot my load big time.

"John came quite quickly last night as well so I pushed him off me, so he was on his back, turned around and took his cock in my mouth whilst ensuring my pussy lips were over his mouth."

As Carol said this so she re-enacted it and I was quickly on my back with her pussy lips against my mouth; she said he tongued me and eat his own cum, so I started to do same. As I brought her to yet another orgasm, she told me that of course the difference from last night is that you're eating both Johns and your own cum from my pussy, and asked how does that taste? This just about blew my mind and I managed to cum again, much to my surprise. Carol just lapped it up telling me that she could taste both our cum on my cock?

"What did you like about fucking Mary?"

"She's ok but the real turn on for me was knowing that at the same time you were riding John's fat cock and he was filling your pussy with his cum several times last night, and again this morning."

"So, If I was to fuck just John and Mary was not there, would you be up for that?"

"Yes, but very much doubt Mary would allow that to happen. We are though about to go away..." and left the sentence hanging.

"But in the morning after John and Mary have gone home you always ask me to describe what we did and to say the least your cock is rock hard and cums big time inside me."

"This was true as when I slide my cock in, I can feel how sloppy you are which is as a result of John leaving a load of cum in your pussy and I find it very erotic to know that my cock is coated in his cum when fucking you and then give you a load so that you have his and my cum inside you. I can't explain it, it's as it is. I know Mary will never say yes but I'd love to watch John fuck you and see his cock sliding in and out of your pussy."

"How do you know Mary won't agree, have you asked her?"

"Not in so many words but I did suggest that all 4 of us share the same bed one night and she was adamant that wouldn't happen. So, have you let John fuck you up the arse yet as I know you like me to do that."

"No, as that hole is only for you but had hoped to fuck the pair of you at the same time but doesn't seem like that will happen with John, as Mary obviously not in to sharing in that way."

During this conversation I had used my fingers to rub her pussy and clit sending her into an orgasm which I don't normally achieve but she admitted the thought of me watching her get fucked by John or anyone else for that matter was a massive turn on for her. I was soon on top of her, and we fucked again like there was no tomorrow.

A few days later we were on the way to Gatwick with John driving us there, he'd offered to take us and pick us up on our return. We arrived at our hotel late one Thursday afternoon pretty tired after being up early and time taken to get through arrivals, find the coach and the journey here. We had dinner, a few drinks in the bar and were in bed by 11pm not waking up until around 8 the next morning. We quickly realised that we had to get up then or miss breakfast which wasn't an option when your half board and on a fairly tight budget.

On Friday, after breakfast we explored the hotel and surrounding area and found a nice pool at the hotel with sun loungers and parasols. Across the road was a sandy beach with the waves gently lapping at the shore, all in glorious warm sunshine with not a cloud in the sky. So, it was back to our room to get changed, put the old slap on, grab towels and head for the beach for some sunbathing and a cooling swim from time to time. By the afternoon we had had enough sun and returned to the hotel and found a couple of sun loungers by the pool and got ourselves a couple of drinks. We chilled out and noticed that the majority of guests were couples or couples with small children although we did notice 4 lads about our age who were enjoying the sun, pool and seemed to be having a great time.

That evening we were sitting in the bar when the 4 lads came in and we started talking, seems they arrived last Tuesday, were from Wolverhampton and were going home this coming Tuesday morning very early as Greg was getting married the following Saturday. The other three were Alan (his brother and best man), Chris and Martin who they had all grown up with and were in fact 2 or 3 years older than us. Alan and Chris were both single with no one special now but got the impression they did pretty good in the sex department, Martin had been married for a few years. The action as they put it was just down the road at a disco and at their invitation, we joined them.

It was to say the least a lively disco with a full house and a good play list, so we thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Carol even got to dance a few slow songs with each of them retuning with a big grin each time.

When I finally got the chance to dance with her, I whispered in her ear 'so what's so funny that you come back with a big grin each time you danced with one of them?'

"Well, it's like this, each of them couldn't hide the hard on they got when we slow danced although I have to confess, I was a bit naughty by pushing up against them."

"Did they cop a feel of you then?"

"Would you have objected if I'd let them?"

"Actually, no as the thought of them feeling you up is a real turn on for me."

"Well, they didn't although I think they would have liked to and I'd definitely have let them, they're all so cute."

"If you want them to then I'd be very happy but will want to know what they actually did."

We were there another hour or so before the disco closed and as we all went back to the hotel, they said that as they had only a few days left they would be going again tomorrow night and would love it if we joined them again. Yes, we said, and Carol gave each of them a goodnight kiss on the cheek although Alan turned his head with perfect timing, so their lips met instead, cheeky beggar! We then went to our own rooms, and we fucked each other silly as all the time Carol kept on about how good it was to feel another guy's cock rub up against her and her describing it just turned me on even more.

Saturday followed a similar pattern to Friday and again once dinner was over, we went to the disco with the 4 lads.

That night and once in our room I asked if any of them felt her up?

"Yes, Alan had a good feel of my arse and got his hand under my dress and under my knickers so he could squeeze my bum cheeks, he tried to move to the front, but I stopped him as it would have been obvious to anyone watching."

"Anyone else?"

"Martin was rubbing up against me and had his left hand on my tit giving it a wonderful massage before doing same to my other it as well as squeezing my bum cheeks, I think Alan must have said something because when I was dancing with Chris he went straight for a good feel and did manage to get his hand on my pussy through my dress as I stopped him lifting it. He asked me outside for a bit of fresh air, but I declined as I hadn't agreed anything with you. He then asked if I had fucked anyone else since we got married, I said yes. What, you cheated on him? No, I said this was all with your full knowledge. He then asked if you would let me fuck him as it had been a while."

"So, Greg didn't try anything with you?"

"No, I think as he's due to get married he was a bit unsure, but he would I'm sure as I pushed into him and copped a good feel of a very hard cock!"

"And do you want to fuck Chris?"

"Not sure but would certainly go outside for some fresh air if he asked again, in fact I'd give each of them a bit of 'fresh air' if they ask! Yes, or No?"

"Yes, BUT it can't be outside the club as this isn't England where if you're caught, you'd only get a bollocking. Not sure if the same would happen here and being arrested would not go down well at home. So, it would have to be back in our room if you decided to do anything."

By now we'd stripped each other, and she laid on the bed, spread her legs and saying eat me Martin as I buried my head in her pussy with my tongue on her clit, my thumb pushing into her pussy and my middle finger playing with her rose bud. As she moaned and writhed beneath me, I moved my tongue down to replace my middle finger all the time she is saying don't stop Martin!

Eventually she pulled me up and just said fuck me Martin and I buried my cock into her very wet pussy in one stroke. We writhed on the bed with her legs holding me and her arms around me so I could do no more than pump in and out all the time she's calling me Martin. We both came together.

"So, it's Martin you want to fuck then?"

"Oh yes please but wouldn't turn any of them down."

"Not Greg though as that could ruin his marriage before it starts if he's fiancée finds out'"

"Ok then he can just wank himself off why he watches us."

Sunday was a similar pattern with beach in the morning and pool in the afternoon followed by shower, dinner and getting ready for the club afterwards. Carol said she would change after dinner as she had a new dress to wear and thought it a bit too risqué for the dining room, she was right. After dinner she went back up to the room and I waited in reception for her to join me. Wow was the response, where did you get that? The dress was a pastel yellow which finished mid-thigh with a thin belt around her waist, it would clearly go near horizontal if she spun fast enough on the dance floor, but the real 'wow' was the top half. It had thin straps with the top finishing about midway between the top of her boobs and nipples, so it showed her cleavage and the material gapped across the top giving a good view of her boobs when leaning forward (she wasn't wearing a bra). The only other piece of clothing she was wearing was a very sexy pair of yellow knickers. Apparently, the dress was a gift from Mary who had made it for her and was a very skilled dress maker, something I didn't know.

"You are definitely dressed to pull tonight, no question."

"If I'm lucky and decide to fuck one of them, do I have your permission?"

"Yes, if it's back at the hotel and I'm in the room, who's your number one then?"

"Don't know, but I will leave Greg alone so probably Martin but wouldn't say no to all three of them!"

And before I could reply we had entered the Club and found the four lads sitting in a quiet and near dark booth in the corner, with our drinks already on the table for us. They thought this a good place to be presumably on basis of the teasing and come on they got last night so hoping to 'cop a feel' without being thrown out. It was also their last night as they leave in early hours of Tuesday morning so not really able to come here Monday night.

The evening started normally with a few drinks, dances, and general chat about the holiday, where were from and other such nonsense that you do. As the evening wore on Carol got more and more touchy feely with whoever sat next to her showing off her side boobs at every opportunity. If she leant forward, not only did you get a look down but if she put her arms up then the sides opened to show off her side boobs and she knew that!

On the dance floor she was dancing with Martin and Chris who were getting in very close and as the song progressed Chris who was in front of her put his hands on her hips and Martin who was behind her put his on her waist, she was sandwiched but with a gap between the three of them. Of course, the next song was a slow one and all three bunched up together so that Chris was now groin to groin with Carols arms around his neck giving Martin the chance to slide his hands underneath her arms and dress to put both hands on her boobs. The room was dark, but I had taken up a position to see what they were doing. Alan joined me and asked if I was ok with this? Yes, I find it quite a turn on to be honest, but I must tell you that if she decides to go further it won't be with Greg as we won't be responsible for causing a problem with his fiancée before they get married. He understood and said that won't be a problem as my brother is nearly out of it and I can easily get him back to the room and slip out without him knowing. It was nearly last dance time, so I went on to the floor to break up the three and get Carol on her own again.

"Enjoy the dance then?"

"Certainly did, they both got very hard, and I enjoyed where they put their hands which was on my boobs, and Chris got his hand inside my knickers to play with my pussy so I'm quite wet."

"What next?"

"I told them which room we're in and said to come and find us but without Greg."

"Good, I'd said the same to Alan."

We all made our way back to the hotel and our own rooms as the other three wanted to make sure Greg was out for the count before leaving him. I asked Carol what she wanted to do and said she really wanted all three to fuck her, something I know she had fantasied about in the past and, as she pointed out, it's not like we're ever likely to meet them again and, the opportunity may never present itself again.

It was some 20 odd minutes later that we heard a faint knock on the door and let in Alan, Chris, and Martin.

I got the drinks which was a choice of wine, vodka or scotch and we all sat on the bed with Chris and Martin either side of her as we all drank, nervous chat, and listened to the radio a bit (pretty crap stations as I recall though). It wasn't long before the hands of Chris and Martin were making their way up the inside of Carols legs, underneath her dress and onto her knickers. Alan and I just watched as she turned her head to kiss one of them as they started to lift her dress up and eventually over her head and threw it onto the chair. Now she was kissing one as the other kissed her boobs and started to pull her knickers down, she lifted her bum to release them, and they fell to the floor. Alan got up to retrieve them and throw them next to her dress. She was now naked, and Alan moved her knees apart to get his tongue at the pussy. I was now watching my wife kiss one, have her boobs sucked by another and her pussy being eat by a third man. Fuck this was a hot sight.

As she broke the kiss, she told them that it wasn't fair that she was the only one without clothes on. They didn't take long to strip, myself included and resume with fingers now in her pussy and a cock at her lips which she sucked on greedily. I just played with my cock watching this unfold.

I got up from my seat and walked toward the bed where my wife lay on her back, her legs open with both feet flat on the bed. One hand was holding Alan's cock as she fed it into her mouth and licked it up and down like a lollipop. In her other hand she held Martin's cock and played with it and his balls whilst Chris had his head buried between her thighs as his tongue and fingers worked her clit and pussy into a frenzy. I stood there holding my own cock just looking at this erotic sight and knew that Carol was close to cumming as her knees were starting to quicken their pace as they opened and closed around Chris's head.

As she sucked and played with the two cocks, so her bum started to rise of the bed and her thighs gripped Chris's head with ever increasing pressure as she said 'I'm cuuuummmmiiinnnggg' and then fell back onto the bed releasing Chris from her grip. She looked at me and smiled as she then went back to sucking Alan's cock. I could now see that Alan, Chris and myself had similar size cocks but Martins was thicker and looked longer. If true, then Carol will have what she once said she wanted, which is a cock with the thickness of John's and the length of mine.

After a couple of breaths, she looked at Chris and just said 'fuck me'. Chris moved into position, and I watched as he laid his cock on top of her pussy and slowly moved it up and down before pushing the head in an inch or so. It slowly dawned on me that I was actually watching another man's cock enter my wife's cunt and you have no idea how hot and erotic that is unless you've experienced it yourself. I knew she had fucked John, but this was the first time I'd actually seen another mans cock enter my wife's pussy.

12