All Comments on 'C - Majorca'

by MarknCarol

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

As predicted, this did go down the simp cuck path with the wife hinting at and the husband submitting to licking out the other men's sperm from her hole. It is well written and easy to understand who did what and when. You guys do agree on major course of actiion, she does solicit your permission to play. But during play it is all Carol as ringmaster with assistance from her lovers. You are just an observer until she directs you in some fashion.

I do find it interesting that she wont discuss that period of y our life anymore-why is that? She got everything she wanted, what she wants to act the innocent now in her later years?

MarknCarolMarknCarolabout 2 years agoAuthor

Patillie, it's a good question and one that I will be answering in a later chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; As usual excellently told, how your life together evolved, your first swap then a threesome and at last a DP, followed by being `airtight', you never forget the first time you experience that and of course you want more. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real horny action and talk. My wife of 40 years got the itch at sixty to try live out her fantasy with a black minister that she met through her daughter that worked at his office. One Saturday morning she volunteered to bake one of her delicious cakes with his assistance. She confessed to me later why it took 6 hours to bake the cake. After a couple of hours the cake was ready so he offered her a drink to relax in his private office which she gladly accepted. Four hours later when she finally got home with a big grin and a very sloppy wet pussy, she told that he had asked her permission to fuck the shit out of her pussy and ass and took a video to show me that she agreed. First of all, the preacher man had a 10" cock as thick as a cucumber and he mercilessly fucked her pussy what seems like hours because he left her pussy lips loose and sloppy. For the second half of the video he alternated fucking her ass and pussy. I had no idea that her ashore could stretch that much! To make a long story, she now spends all day Saturday visiting the minister who has two brothers and gangbang her at least once a month. I hope the itch goes away soon before she needs surgery to shrink her ass and pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Something very similar happened to my wife with three guys but I simply watched!

jennyphiljennyphil5 months ago

We used to enjoy the same fun!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarknCarol@MarknCarol
After much thought I've decided to add our stories where the events will be true in that they happened although the dialogue may be subject to a bit of writers memory failure as all of these happened in the 70's to early 90's. It maybe a while before the first one appears as I...