C1 S2 White Coats and Black Suits

Story Info
Best man takes his groom in Thailand.
2.8k words
4.5
1.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chimlin or Chim, as everyone called him in the Bangla Road club circuit, looked in the mirror as he touched up his eye shadow and checked his handsome wheatish plain skin, high cheek bones and slightly upwards eyes. He was a worried about the group of Americans in the room outside waiting for him, celebrating a bachelor party.

Coming to Phuket for a crazy and cost effective bachelor party and landing in Bangla Road had become extremely common and a quick buck making gig for both female and male stripper and escorts like Chim. Also trying a boy before getting married to a girl was now in trend and hence being picked by the group of boys was also not shocking.

The groom a handsome but shy, brown haired and green eyed, muscular with a soft belly, very pale American with his extremely tall and athletic best man, both in their early 30s, both very cute.

The fourth was a tagalong, thin, long haired and definitely younger, a pass-through client. It was the short, stocky and beady eyed blond that made Chim uncomfortable. He had the look of someone who can get extremely violent, really quickly.

There were supposed to be two more girl strippers who got picked with Chim but they hadn't showed up in the hotel room yet. Chim wasn't sure if he wanted to be alone with the short blond 'P̄hū̂chāy thī̀ ǹā klạw' ... scary man as they said in Thai, in a closed room.

Chim cleaned himself thoroughly, kept his clothes and phone in the backpack he carried with him, hid condoms and lube in the inside pocket of his tiny golden shorts, took a deep calming breath, put up his fake smile and Thai accent for the foreigners and walked out.

"Who is ready to PARTY? Mā pār̒tī̂ kạn khụ̄n nī̂!" He did a jiggy and started moving on the music playing from one of the phones. The suite had a living room in which they were currently dancing and drinking and an en-suite bedroom. The groom who was sitting on a chair looked lost, uncomfortable and sober.

The thin fourth guy was drinking beer and watching regular porn on the pay channel, the scary dude was smoking in the balcony and the handsome best man was in the bedroom toilet.

Chim, went for the safest person in the room, the groom and started giving him a lap dance, as he sat on his lap over his thin blue cotton shorts, Chim realised the groom was not getting hard by his dance, 'Hmm! Straight.' Chim concluded.

The best man walked out, wearing similar but yellow cotton shorts and a white shirt like the groom and gave him a toothy smile. Chim felt the groom get hard almost instantly, 'Not that straight!' Chim wondered and smiled at the groom, both acknowledging what just happened.

The best man, came and hugged the groom from behind the chair with his arms warped around his neck, a total bro move, but the groom was now rock hard under Chim, sitting on his lap.

Chim, gave a kiss on the groom's cheek and then kissed the best man's arm, who bent a bit to give his cheek to Chim to kiss, the groom looked like he wanted to kiss the other cheek but stopped himself by grabbing Chim's waist with both his hands, getting harder than ever. Chim touched both their cheeks with each hand, wanting them to kiss.

That's when the scary dude entered the room, Chim's heart started to beat faster, living a hard life in Pattaya and peddling himself since 13 to support his family had helped Chim develop a sixth sense on which men to avoid, and men like the scary dude was top in that list.

He was been beaten while getting fucked by such men way too many times to know that he had to avoid this Xị̂ s̄ārlew, irrespective of what he would pay for it.

"What's with this shit music?" He slapped playfully but hard on the back of fourth guy's head.

"It's your phone dude! And it's locked." The Tagalong said rubbing the back of his head but avoided confrontation, 'Good Choice!' Chim conferred silently, as he was dancing between the groom and the best man, the boys more interested in each other than him, which was okay for him as long as he was safe between them and away from shorty.

The scary small man changed the music and kept his phone unlocked, slightly unsteady on his feet, clearly drunk, "Where are the BITCHES!" he shouted and took another swig from the bottle of vodka.

"Let's make it a night to remember!" Chim shouted in fake Thai accent, and took each hand of the groom and best man to lead them to the bedroom, but the scary dude pounced on Chim from behind and picked him up, off the floor in a sudden but not surprising display of strength, knocking him out of breath and filling him with dread and threw him on the couch.

Chim was not small in any sense, he was 5'8 and tightly muscular at 120 lbs and hence been picked and flipped on the couch by a man smaller than him was terrifying.

The groom immediately came to his aide, the best man stood in between them, "Hey! Hey! Marco! We just got started, let's have fun before we break anything or anyone!" He said it with a fake laugh, clearly wanting to stay in his good books but not wanting to get into trouble by hurting a gay stripper prostitute in their hotel room, in his straight friend's bachelor party far away from home.

On cue, the doorbell rang and the tagalong invited the two girls in the room, Marco went for the tall one straightaway, pawing her everywhere not even allowing her to settle in.

The groom gave his hand and helped Chim up, "You Okay?" He asked smiling, the best man came and stood really close to him. "Ya! I am all good but that was really frightening!"

Chim dropped his fake Thai accent and spoke in clear English.

"You want to party separately in the bedroom?" The best man asked with a smile, wrapping his arm around the groom's shoulders.

Chim touched their shorts zipper, both hard but not for Chim, "Hmm! I like what I touch!" he said coyly and started walking towards the bedroom, swaying his hips, stopping at the door for a short twerk, as one of the girls fake giggled in the background.

As soon as the best man locked the door behind him, Chim went to him and kissed him passionately wrapping his hand around his neck, releasing some of the tension he was feeling with what happened to him in the living room, he reached out to the groom with his other hand and brought him close to them, he turned around and kissed him, he was tentative and meek unlike the best man.

Chim brought them together in a threesome intimate hug, then brought their faces together and shared a kiss with both, making it a three way kiss. The groom was now more open and after a few seconds he tilted his head towards his best friend.

Chim slowly moved away from the men as they started kissing each other fervently, "Jack!" The groom moaned as Jack crept his hands under his shirt and touched the groom's bare skin.

Chim went behind the groom and unbuttoned his shirt and helped him out of it, there was a small tattoo on the small of his back, a flying sparrow, Chim kissed the tattoo making him arch his back and he gently pushed him to Jack, who tightened his grip around him, whispering, "Mike! I love you!" The two men went for each other like lions on heat, Mike unbuttoned Jack's shirt and Chim helped him out of it, he too had a small tattoo on the same spot as Jack, a silhouette of MJ in his iconic pose on his toes. 'Fuck! They are cute!' Chim thought and smiled as he held each of the men on their waist bringing their pelvis together, making both of them moan and kiss harder, Jack sparrow and Michael Jackson, they had each other's name tattooed on them, secretly and together.

Chim got on his knees and helped both the men who were clearly in love, to take off their pants. He licked Jack over his blue underwear and sucked at the wet spot getting larger as he kept leaking pre-cum.

Chim then pushed Mike's boxers down and was surprised to see he was packing a 9 inch dick and it was hard for Jack. He didn't want to touch or suck on Mike, he knew Mike, the groom, was waiting for Jack, his best man, for a very long time. Chim took Jack's hand from Mike's waist and brought it to touch his best friend's hard nine incher. As soon as Jack encircled his fingers around Mike, both moaned. "I want you!" Jack begged.

Chim, came up and kissed the men on their necks and shoulders making them turn towards him, "This is best night of your life, enjoy it and love each other forever." He smiled at the men who gave him a tight hug. Chim handed them the lube and condoms, "You want a cover or a threesome, give me a shout. I will go get my bag."

"Wait!" Jack called after Chim as he was unlocking the door, he kissed Mike on his lips and smiled at him, then ran across the room, hard in his underwear and came back with two wallets. He grabbed a handful of Thai Baht and US dollars from his and Mike's wallet and gave it to Chim.

"Thank You!" Mike kissed him on his cheek, his huge hard dick bouncing, not as shy and lost as he was earlier. "Khawp Khun!" Chim gave a slight bow with his palms pressed together and smiled, "I will be back, don't lock! I promise to not see anything!" He joked and quietly left, ensuring the door was shut behind him just when he saw Mike getting on his knees and smiling up at Jack.

The scene in the living room was a contrast from the love he was surrounded with in the bedroom, Marco the scary dude was ramming into one of the girls from behind, he had pressed her head on the floor with one of his foot and held both her hands behind her back with his hand. She whimpered as he grunted like a hog, he looked at Chim with those beady eyes now red shot and sent a chill down his spine. "Uhh...Huh... Just getting condoms!" He said with a heavy accent and ran to the washroom.

The second girl was sitting on the toilet with a swollen lip, the tagalong was wiping it with a hand towel. "Keid xari khun?" Chim asked and kneeled in front of her, checking for any other injury, "What happened?" He translated and asked the guy. "Marco is going a bit crazy out there, we are kind of hiding!" His accent difficult to understand but he was clearly terrified.

"Have you paid her?" Chim asked, "Phwk khea cay ngein hi khun?" He asked the girl. "Ya Dude! I gave her everything I had, I didn't sign up for this. I am feeling bad for the girls!" Tagalong looked worried for everyone. "I will go and open the front door, you help her out. Please wait for Dao... the other girl." Chim instructed the American and then translated it into Thai for the crying girl.

"We had a threesome in here, if he asks." He pointed to the door indicating what to tell Marco if ever he asks. "I wish!" Tagalong grimaced.

"Meet me in the strip club tomorrow, I will show you a good time... huh.. No money needed!" Chim kissed tagalong lightly on his lips, finally liking him and hugged him, "Reggie." He offered his hand. "Chim." He took it and smiled as Reggie kissed Chim's knuckles, making him like him more.

"Tomorrow, I will make sure you remember my name forever!" Chim quickly kissed Reggie and took off his pants and put it in his back-up and came out of the washroom wearing his golden thong and limped slowly as if he just got fucked in there by Reggie, which he did repeatedly for the rest of week but that's another story.

Marco had changed position and was now fucking the girl anally making her ride him in a reverse cowgirl position, there was a growing blue black mark under one of her eye. Marco took a video or picture with his phone of his dick in her asshole and threw the phone aside, which bounced off the couch and fell a bit away on the floor. Chim gave a look to the girl and quietly pointed to the door, he tiptoed noiselessly and unlocked it. As he walked back, Marco looked at him with hardly conscious eyes from the side still pistoning his dick into her ass brutally, making her bounce and whimper. Chim immediately went on his knees and started eating her cunt and caressing Marco's legs and thighs. Marco sluggishly kicked Chim and missed, "Don't you touch me... fucking fag ... don't touch me." he slurred. Chim crawled out of there and instinctively picked Marco's phone on his way to the bedroom.

Mike was making love to Jake, in a missionary position, both kissing and touching and moaning. Jake had his legs wrapped around Mike's hips. Mike pushed his length deep into his lover, making him moan loudly and Jake punched the headboard of the bed, "Fuck! Mike! AHH... ya there!" Jake grunted and punched the board again as Mike continued fucking him where and how he wanted.

"You like that huh! You big muscular biker...huh." He removed his full length out and pushed it back in, making Jake grunt. He punched Mike's chest playfully and grabbed the headboard as he was fucked relentlessly.

Jake grabbed his best friend's face and kissed him wildly. "Ya you like it when Mikey fucks your ass huh!" Mike moaned and kissed Jake. "Yeah! Fuck me... ya fuck me with that big dick... yeah... huh... Mikey! Huh.. that's it.. yeah there ... there!" Jake talked loudly with the groom, like they were playing sports, their body hitting each other, they were kissing like this was their first night together and the last night of their lives.

Chim quietly sneaked into the bathroom and opened Marco's phone which was still unlocked. There were several unread messages. Chim opened it and it was a chain message with an unknown number.

The first one was from Marco, 20 days old, WRONG MAN HIT.

The last unread message read, JOB COMPLETE ... PAY OR ELSE.

Chim took a picture from the phone with the messages and picture of Marco from his wallpaper and messaged it to a network, they paid good money for useful information and this looked like something that can be helpful and valuable.

He got a ping back, DO YOU HAVE THE MOBILE

YES, Chim replied

PRESS *#06# AND GIVE THE 15 DIGIT NUMBER, came the instructions.

Chim did what was said and took a picture of the number and sent it.

REBOOT AND KEEP IT BACK, the message came back.

Then the message chain disappeared and Chim's phone pinged as a large sum was transferred to his account making him smile.

He looked at the boys, Mike now riding Jake touching and kissing each other as much as possible, moaning, taking each other's name and barking instructions, finally playing the contact sports they wanted. They explored how it felt in each other's arms, rather than just getting riled up by constantly touching during football and wrestling, hugging and showering, looking and being close together but living an oddly unsatiated and lonely life.

They felt liberated and loved, and for the first time in their lives, were enjoying sex and took each other names loudly while fucking, like they wanted to rather than in their minds as they fucked women.

Chim left happy for them and sad for the women in their life. He didn't bother to change as he wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible before Marco woke up, Chim kept his phone where it was earlier, picked the money that Marco must have thrown at her, as she was getting dressed, crying. Chim helped her and they exited the room quickly.

Reggie and the other girl were waiting for them outside. He kissed Reggie with their mouth open, playing with their tongues and Chim left with the two girls after exchanging numbers with a very horny Reggie, promising again of a good time starting next night.