Cab Ride Down Memory Lane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good, only people I like left in the room.

"Oh really? Hah, awesome! James mentioned that. What about you? Where are you from?". Hunter asks, leaning back on the wall and surveying me.

His eyes rake over my cleavage, down my legs, and back up to my eyes. I'm not sure if he is responding to me asking about Texas or what type of Asian I am, so I respond to both.

"Me? I'm Taiwanese but I'm from Chicago."

I have a pretty midwestern accent and I have lived equally in Chicago, San Francisco, New York, and Taiwan throughout my life. I can be from anywhere really, I love traveling after all.

"Taiwanese? I love Taiwan, I visited a few summers ago." he replies.

Wow that was a surprise. Also a plus, an indication he likes Asian girls if he spends his time in Asian countries.

"Yeah? What were you doing there? I visit my grandparents there every summer, I get a bit fat eating all the good food there as well." I laugh.

Food is always a safe topic.

"Yeah for sure, the night markets are so dope and I always eat until I can't anymore. I was there on a trip after I travelled through India, on part of Doctors-Without-Borders trip."

He looks down at his bag and rummages around, emerging with some chips from the plane.

"You want some?" he glances up at me.

His smile is too much.

I replied casually, "No I'm good, thanks though. Wow munchies already?".

He laughs, "Yeah I've just been snacking a lot today".

I pat his knee.

"Don't worry I know where the good street food is outside of the club we're going to. I'll buy you something if you get hungry."

I love making the first move, let's guys know they can touch me as well.

His eyes shine as he looks back at me munching on chips, and I think to myself, He Is Too Cute.

"Nice, thanks a lot! I'll make sure to keep you around." I hear humor in his voice.

I stick out my tongue at him and laugh.

"So how long are you staying?"

"Probably for the weekend, I can pretty much leave whenever but James said the party scene is popping out here."

"You've come at a great time! The quarter is going to end soon so people are pretty chill. You have to tell us all what James was like in high school..."

I direct the conversation towards a neutral third-party subject and settle in for a tale. The joints keep going around the circle and I feel myself relax. Mitchell and a few other boys enter the bathroom and the crowded bathroom starts to get hazy with fuzzy smoke.

A light numbness enters my brain and much of my fear and nervousness just slips away. However, I do feel my heart beat harder and faster just looking into Hunter's blue-grey eyes and scruffy hair.

It's so hard hide my staring, but I am also going to 100% take every chance I get to drink him in. I keep my pose neutral sitting on the windowsill, angling my body towards the circle, but I study him when he turns to pass the joint or chat with other guys in the group.

He looks tall, he's taller than me sitting down. His hoodie is black, white, and grey, one of those comfy hoodies stoners and skaters wear. He had sharp features and tattoos on those forearms which, um, fucking turn me on. They're black and white flash tattoos like mine.

But what I love most of all is he seems quiet and has a cute, sincere smile. He keeps readjusting his hair to push it out of his face. This boy is a 90s California skater / surfer kid wrapped up in a nice, tall, dirty blonde package.

I know I have to charm him before he's released into the wild, before all the study abroad girls and Shanghainese women at night clubs get a good look at him.

I spend some time next to Sam, poking our heads out the 15th-story floor window for fresh air. We watch the sunset together and giggle in whispers. We analyze everything about Hunter, from what he's wearing to the vibes that he gives off.

I have already decided he's seriously attractive under his shy baggy getup, and gets super bonus points for working with Doctors-Without-Borders. I don't really care for tall scrawny boys but his forearms looked muscular enough.

Sam points out he might be a fuckboy like James, cute and sweet until you get under the surface.

We will just need to wait and see.

As the sun sets, it starts to get cold and we back up into the room to shut the window. I put my feet back down into the tub, drag it shut, and motion for Mitchell near the door to turn on the air circulator.

"You out?" Hunter looks up and asks James.

James was cleaning up the ashes around the sink counter and flushing a spent joint doing the toilet.

"Yeah man hold up let me go get the grinder outside."

Hunter smiles and replies, "Actually I brought a present for you from Texas".

He reached down into his travel bag and fished around some clothes and books. I noticed he had long tan fingers. He drew out a long, fat blunt and the group gasps in delight.

"How did you make it past airport security with that thing?" I was surprised and impressed.

Hunter got up to hand it to James who is overjoyed and sits back down next to me. He smells sweet and spicy, not like the gross cologne most guys in our school wear.

He smiles, "I dunno I just threw it in my bag".

"You know you can get the death penalty in Shanghai for smoking weed?" I ask, pointedly.

He raises an eyebrow, "No I actually didn't, fuck that means we have to finish this one fast don't we?"

I laugh. He takes a pull and passes to me.

My inner girly girl secretly screaming, of course he got it past airport security, he's a tall blonde attractive 20-something.

I keep it a secret though, purposefully letting my eyes scan over the bathroom as I adjust boobage in the mirror and ruffle my hair, blowing smoke towards the ceiling. I love that I can watch him watch my cleavage bounce around in the reflection of the mirror. Boys are sweet that way.

"All right let's pass it around, everyone help out!"

I smile and get up to pass the joint to James at the sink cleaning an opium pipe the boys had bought at a market earlier that week. They had figured out you can use the pipe to smoke weed, though you inhale burnt plastic in the process, which is dumb.

I know this gives Hunter a great view of my ass as I lean over to hand it off, and I hop back in place next to him on the tub.

This blunt has real weed from America, much stronger than weak weed in China, since legal dispensaries don't exist anywhere near here. I start to get faded really fast and before long I'm swaying absentmindedly against Hunter, giggling when he makes me laugh.

I loop Sam and Mitchell into the conversation with Hunter so she can witness how cute and funny he is for when we analyze him more later.

When we finish the blunt it's time to party.

The group files out of the bathroom, a waft of smoke following us.

I get that we usually try to keep it a secret because the smell can permeate into other rooms and get us in trouble, but we are also not very secretive about the whole ordeal once we're through.

Outside in the main room, there's almost no room to sit, the room is packed.

Music is blaring from the kitchen and sounds of Super Smash melee continue on the TV in the living room.

I spot Talia making a bee-line for James and all too soon she shoves past me.

"Hey James what's up!"

She squeals and throws her arm over his shoulder and sticks up her boobs.

James laughs, "Hey Talia, you coming out with us tonight?"

You can see his hand on her ass already.

"Yeah I'm all dressed up can't you tell?" She giggles.

Her lacy ensemble looking cheap and gaudy as usual.

She glances over to hear someone new calling James's name and her eyes zero in on Hunter. I'm leaning against the couch texting a promoter on my phone, watching out of the corner of my eye as her eyes widen and she waltzes over.

"Hey I'm Talia, what's your name? I haven't seen you in the study abroad program before?"

I roll my eyes and turn to find the bathroom before heading out.

Shutting the door behind me drowns out some of the pumping music. I feel a bit lightheaded from smoking stronger weed than usual, but I flip my hair, adjust my dress, and inspect my mascara in the mirror.

I feel excitement rise, along with some heat from down below.

I've never admitted to anyone, just Sam who totally agrees, that smoking weed makes me uncontrollably horny. Much of my life is full of stress and keeping up with school work, avoiding personality types that stress me out, and struggling to fit in. Weed takes the anxiety away and allows me to really breathe. It's like magic, it slows down time for me and heightens visual and tactile stimuli.

The haze is still growing and settling in, and I can feel my lungs expanding and contracting to pump out my breath.

Being high is fun, but being high with a cute boy by my side is very, very exciting.

I place my palms on the cold counter and watch my breasts move rhythmically up and down in the mirror. A few seconds later my nipples harden. I feel detached, almost as if watching from a third-person POV. I also watch my face swirl in the mirror, like steamy hot tea.

I take some time to analyze: he's sweet, cute, and quiet. He does Doctors-Without-Borders! Which means he likes helping people no matter how dire the circumstance. He also travels a lot and doesn't mind too much about authority since he's cool with just tossing weed in his bag on an international flight. It's also not every day you meet white boys who love Taiwanese food.

On the down side, he's blonde and attractive, he probably has girls throwing themselves at him left and right so I need to keep it cool.

I look down and press my stomach into an hourglass corseted shape, feeling my stomach from the inside out (weed does that to me) and decide that I am going to pay too much attention to him that night unless he chases me first.

I drop my arms and take a deep breath, letting it out as I swing the door open to pounding music outside.

12