Rosie Gets Deflowered

Story Info
Shy teen tries flirting at party: gets creampie.
6k words
4.56
43.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latent_heat
latent_heat
81 Followers

Disclaimers: Just a reminder that in the "real world," consent should be explicit, unambiguous, and enthusiastic. :-)

The following is a purely fictional fantasy. Any similarity to real people, places, or events is unintended coincidence. All characters are over 18.

******

"Hi there! I'm Rosie!" "Hey dude. My name's Rose, what's yours?" "erm... I think you're cute..."

Rosie was practicing in front of the bathroom mirror. She was alone, but her pale complexion still betrayed her, revealing her embarrassed blushing. A navy blue low-cut soft cotton nightie was hanging loosely off her luscious 19-year old 34C breasts, revealing quite a bit of cleavage. A semi-erect nipple was clearly visible through the cloth, as she inhaled deeply and continued her nervous preparations:

"Hey man, I'm Rosie. I've seen you around campus. Do, you have a girlfriend?" "Fuck! I can't do this... I just need to make him start the conversation..."

Rosie pulled the straps of her nightie off her shoulders and let it slip off, leaving her standing in only her pink cotton panties and tall, black socks. After examining each of her breasts quickly in the mirror, and massaging them lightly with her hands, letting them drop and bounce a few times. She smiled, knowing that her boobs were absolutely gorgeous. Then she pulled on a tight sleeveless maroon turtleneck, admired how her breasts filled it out, and then brushed her shoulder-length dirty blonde curls into some form of order, and pulled them into a high pony. She applied some makeup, including an intensely maroon lipstick that perfectly matched her top.

Rosie had every reason to be confident about her body. Life really is unfair: not every 19-year old girl is blessed with her willowy 5'9"/130 lb frame, complete with 34C breasts, a slim waist, and a cute round little ass. Shoulder-length curly dirty blonde hair with natural highlights cascaded down from her head, framing her cherubic face with beautifully clear and pale complexion. To top it all off, she had strikingly vivid blue eyes and a large, playful smile.

After awkwardly shimmying into a pair of extremely tight black leggings that hugged her long, slender legs and shaped her butt nicely, Rosie slipped on some clunky black boots, and finished off her look with shiny black stud earrings, and one matching stud in the right side of her nose. It wasn't quite Goth, or Scene, but the black/maroon outfit was a stark contrast against her pale skin. The high collar of the turtleneck and lack of sleeves was definitely A Look. And with the way the outfit hugged her body, it was sure to attract the male gaze (and perhaps the female gaze as well--Rosie didn't mind getting checked out by some chicks too...).

There was one specific male gaze Rosie was hoping to attract: Connor was sure to be at the party. It was at his frat house, and she had heard he was recently single, after a rough breakup with a long-distance girlfriend from back home. College was a hard time for high school sweethearts, and it was perhaps to his credit that the long-distance relationship had lasted until mid-way through Junior year.

Connor was not the tallest guy on campus. Maybe... 5'8? (Definitely a little, teensy weensy bit shorter than Rosie....) But he was built like a tank--usually about 180 lbs, with broad shoulders and somewhat barrel-chested, tapering slightly to a muscular ass, and then bulging out into huge quads, shapely calves, and, let's be honest, Rosie never really looked at his feet.

Connor kept himself clean shaven, though by most afternoons, there was just a trace of shadow on his square jaw and dimpled chin. Piercing, jet black eyes, and a sweep of long, dark hair pulled into a man bun atop his head.

He swaggered around like he didn't have a care in the world, but Connor worked hard for his body. It's fun work, but it requires constant attention, and some strategy. The ladies liked it, and he liked impressing the ladies. When he was in a serious relationship with his girlfriend from high school he was content to hold himself back a bit, and just enjoy flirting. But since the breakup... well, he may as well get some while he is still at college. He is a Junior, for cryin' out loud!

Though Rosie was only a Freshman, through some bizarre coincidence, both she and Connor had essentially the same schedule every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They were not in any of the same classes, but their classrooms were in the same halls, so they ended up walking the exact same routes between their classes. She noticed him, and thought he was cute. Then she started seeing him everywhere!

A few inquiries with friends and some internet sleuthing, got her a name and some shared connections.... And now here she was!

As soon as the heavy wooden door swung open, the music was 20 times louder, and the air was thick with the skunky and acrid smells of weed, beer, and sweat. "Oh boy!" she thought, "time for some 'college experiences.'"

Rosie had smoked plenty of weed in high school, so she wasn't scared or anything. She had just never really done it with anybody except her two closest friends. The idea of getting baked in a loud and crowded environment did not seem like it would be enjoyable.

Drinking did not seem that appealing either... the floor in front of the bar was sticky and reeked of cheap beer. An assortment of partially-filled liquor bottles in the corner were no more enticing.... Rosie wandered through the main dance floor, and thought it was way too loud. There was no sight of Connor, though many faces leered at her ass she passed, and somebody even reached out and pinched her ass! This party was really turning out to be a bust.

Before leaving the building, Rosie thought she would check out some of the quieter rooms upstairs. She now wished she had brought a friend or two for company and security.

The first room she poked her head into was occupied by a couple. Both sloppy drunk and trying to 69 on the small bed. Rosie's eye's grew wide as she watched the unknown chick's head bobbing up and down on his large veiny cock, while straddling his face. Rosie could feel her cheeks burning with a mix of embarrassment and excitement, and some stirrings between her legs.

Absent-mindedly adjusting her underwear, and touching herself ever so fleetingly in the process, Rosie watched agape at the scene unfolding before her. Finally, Rosie tried to close the door softly and move on to the next room before they could notice her.

Unfortunately, the door squeaked a little, and the girl glanced up from her busy work and made eye contact with Rosie, just in time for the cock to start throbbing in her mouth. She returned her attention to the task at hand, and Rosie could see a mix of saliva and semen leaking from her mouth.

Rosie, blushing furiously, backed away quickly, and continued down the hall to the next room, wondering what she might find. And realizing, with a sinking feeling, that she might not necessarily find Connor alone...

When she cautiously opened the next door, pot smoke wafted out and a very surprised-looking Connor sat there, reclined in an enormous beanbag chair on the floor of the dimly lit room. And he was holding a huge, and very complex bong, with a thin wisp of smoke snaking up from the bowl and more haze drifting out of the top.

Connor had just finished taking an enormous rip on the bong, when he saw Rosie open the door. After a moment of shock that felt like 5 minutes, he could no longer hold the smoke in his lungs, and exhaled a massive plume of smoke followed by a few small coughs. He watched Rosie as she stood there, framed by the doorway. Her beautiful curves silhouetted against the light from the hallway, with a haze of smoke completing the effect. "...Can I help you?" Connor asked somewhat suspiciously.

"Um..." said Rosie, trying to think fast and choose a strategy. She had not expected to actually run into Connor all by himself, and certainly not in this way. All her practiced lines flew out of her head that instant, and all she could think of saying was, "Damn, that's a sweet bong!" And then, gathering some bravery as she saw him relax a little at that, "Aren't you gonna clear it? Then, can I hit that?"

"Oh, uh... yeah. sure. Uhh... just making sure, you are saying that you want to smoke weed with me?" Connor practically stammered... trying to figure out if he knew this gorgeous female before him or not. Could she be a cop trying to entrap him? Nahh. "And sorry, do I know you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Rose. Some people call me Rosie... either way. I've seen you around campus." She decided not to announce that she had specifically come here to creep on him at this party. She would play it cool, like this was purely coincidence. She hoped the makeup was hiding her blushing (it wasn't).

"Hey" he said smiling, "I'm Connor. Mostly, people call me Connor. I thought you looked familiar... What year are you?"

"Oh I'm a Freshman. You?"

"Junior." He replied quickly. Then dropped his voice to a soft murmur, "So... you wanna take a hit off of Mt. Vesuvius here?"

"Fuck yeah! If you don't mind sharing..."

Connor couldn't believe his luck. Some sexy freshman just appeared at his room during a house party and is interested in smoking weed with him, just the two of them?

"Ok, well, come here then, and close the door. Do you smoke much?" He cleared the remaining smoke out, and then began grinding some more flower to reload the bowl.

"I only smoked a few times in high school, and it's been a while..." She said, feigning inexperience. She had massively under-represented how much she smoked in high school (it was actually pretty regular for much of senior year), but it had been a few months since had last gotten stoned.

"Ok, then let's start you low, and go slow. I don't have anywhere to be or anything to do tonight. You're welcome to stay and chill as long as you like."

After Connor had filled the bong with a fairly small pile of flower from his grinder, Rosie brought her lips up to the mouth of the bong, and Connor held a lighter to the ground herb while she inhaled... It may have been a while, but Rosie expertly inhaled until the bowl stopped glowing, and then cleared the bong. She then held it in for a few seconds and then blew out a long stream of thick smoke.

Connor was impressed, and offered some more weed. "I've got a head start, but it looks like you know what you're doing. You want more?"

Rosie declined politely and insisted she should probably wait a few minutes to see how she is affected.

They made some small talk for a bit, and then once they felt pretty comfortable chatting away, Connor refilled the bong and they began passing it back and forth.

Once she was relaxed, Rosie couldn't help but nerd out a little bit about the name of the bong. "Mt. Vesuvius, huh? Did you know, the people who lived in Pompeii were really kinky? The excavations unearthed all kinds of sex toys and pornographic murals and statues and everything!"

"No way! Wait, really?"

"Look it up on your phone. Right now--it's weirder and more explicit than I could possibly explain without pictures."

After a minute of searching, Connor landed on some hyper-realistic statues of couples fucking, then some weird bestial shit. Next, an image of a fresco from Pompeii, with a very stimulating and graphic image of a young man (clothed) eating the pussy of a totally nude woman.

"Damn, that's hot!" Connor subconsciously adjusted his waistband to accommodate his stirring cock.

"See, I told you. They were kinky as fuck, and totally open about it." said Rosie as she watched Connor's pants intently.

"Ok, I'm bookmarking this for later. Pass the bong?"

Connor smirked a little to himself when he noticed some of her lipstick had come off onto the rim of the bong, and he was kinda indirectly making out with her. And what was she doing, basically making him look at porn on his phone in front of her?

Rosie smirked right back at Connor, when she noticed the dark maroon ring around Connor's lips. Then she couldn't look away and started giggling uncontrollably,

"Feeling good?" Connor asked, arching an eyebrow knowingly.

"Fuck yeah!" Said Rosie between peels of laughter. "But. ahem..." she lifted up her phone, snapped a pic of his face, and showed him.

Connor first noticed the obvious ring on his own face, and started laughing, but then he saw that the enormous bong in his hands and bloodshot eyes were also clearly visible. "Ok, you can delete that now."

"Why? I think it's hilarious!"

"Dude, it's incriminating. I don't really know you, like, at all. Delete that shit right now." He might have been feeling a little paranoid now...

"Hmmm...." She said coyly... "What should I ask you to do for me in return for deleting it?"

Connor's stomach dropped for a moment, but then saw her impish grin, and realized she was playing with him.

Rosie could see his fear and eased up on him, "Ok, I'm just kidding! I'll delete it right now, see? There! But I want a better pic of you to have on my phone."

"No lipstick, and no drugs in it."

"Deal!"

"And I get a pic of you too!"

Rosie blushed a little and smiled then said "You got it," with a wink.

After Rosie snapped a quick pic of Connor, she struck what was intended to be an overly sexy pose, leaning back into the bean bag chair, throwing her arms out to either side, and lifting one leg up a bit, accidentally revealing a little more camel toe than she meant to. She also arched her back to thrust her chest out a bit, and flipped a few locks of hair over her face, half closed her eyes, and bit her lower lip.

*click*

"Wait, Connor! I was just kidding!"

Now it was Connor's turn for mock extortion. "Hmmm...." He said coyly... "What should I ask you to do for me in return for deleting it?"

Rosie's heart was pounding now, and it wasn't just the weed. She was trying to decide whether or not to take things up to the next level. He seemed like a really chill and funny guy, and she already knew he was hot... She had already seen enough to fill countless nights with fantasies to rub herself off to... but, couldn't she get a little further tonight? She reached to pick up the bong again.

"...well... you have a pretty compromising photo of me there... so I guess you have the upper hand. You could probably make me kiss you to delete it...." she whispered "or something," as she not-so-subtly began running her fingers up and down the suddenly very phallic-looking 'Mt. Vesuvius.'

Connor took the hint and quickly said, "If you want me to delete that photo, you'll have to give me a hand job!" while pointing at his crotch. A bulge was becoming evident within. "Wait, you're 18, right?"

Rosie couldn't believe she was going through with this. She had never actually seen a real erect cock in person, and had definitely never felt one! "Yeah, I'm 19. And you have yourself a deal!" She said, and leaned forward to kneel on the floor, and then crawled on her hands and knees over to Connor, took a deep breath, and then unzipped his pants, grabbed his waistband, and gave a sudden tug.

She had grabbed both his boxers and his pants at the same time, so Connors semi-erect penis popped into view. It wasn't enormous, but it matched his physique: thick and not short. It wasn't entirely full sized yet, and was already nearly as long as her whole hand, from wrist to finger tip, and was wider than any two of her fingers. The large, purple, circumcized head bulged out somewhat asymmetrically, and the whole thing twitched a little at her first tentative touch.

After recoiling at the twitch for a split second, Rosie reached forward and grabbed the shaft firmly with her hand. She could feel his pulse within, and could feel the shaft swelling with hot blood with every pulse. She loosened her grasp a little and began stroking it. Connor leaned forward and tugged at her top, so she lifted it off, revealing her amazing, and very bare tits. The sudden exposure to the cold air, and the sexual electricity in the room guaranteed that her little nipples stood out from her light pink areolae.

Rosie was equally impressed with herself for following through with her plan, and impressed with the chiseled young man who lay in front of her, at her mercy. Rosie leaned forward and started smacking his cock against her tits, making them jiggle, and listened to his satisfied noises. Then she heard a knock at the door and the woman Rosie had seen 69ing next door poked her head in.

"Oh shit," said Connor, who immediately pulled up his pants, and zipping the fly. "You didn't see that!"

"I saw everything" she slurred, "don't let me stop you." Then she backed away out of the room. Rosie and Connor looked at each other for a moment, and then both dissolved into laughter.

After a moment, Connor regained his composure, and suggested, "Hey Rosie, let's do this." Connor showed her the picture of the cunnilingus fresco.

Connor helped Rosie up and led her to his bed, then gently pushed her backward so she was lying back on the bed with her ass just at the edge. He pulled the waistband of her leggings down just below knees, peeling the black material off her thighs, and then slowly lifted her legs up, exposing her moist, pink panties.

Rosie could feel his breath on her inner thighs, and could feel herself lubricating even more in anticipation of his touch. When he softly kissed the crotch her of her panties, she let out a small moan. Her heart was racing, and the room felt a little like it was spinning as Connor pushed her panties aside and began slowly licking up and down her recently shaved slit.

The copious amounts of juice that flowed from her folds was like a tangy sauce, and her erect clit stood out between her soft outer lips. He could feel her breathing becoming ragged as he continued his slow exploration.

Connor came up for air and then pushed Rosie's legs even further back, exposing her sloppy wet pussy lips, pooching out between her thighs. He nestled the middle finger of one of his hands right in between them and began lubricating his finger as he slowly eased it up and down the length of her slit. Then he began playing around her opening, eliciting some little moans.

Rosie gasped when he finally plunged his whole finger into her hole. He paused for a moment, just feeling the slimy walls of her vagina with his finger. He began pressing outward against the tight walls, and swirling his finger around in there, noticing the slightly different texture of her G-spot in front. He twisted his hand around so his finger could bend up and massage that spot directly.

This feeling was very different from anything Rosie had felt on her own before, and she was probably going to cum soon if he kept this up. But suddenly, Connor pulled his finger back out.

Rosie's heart jumped into her throat when she heard him unzip what she assumed was his fly... What was going to happen next? She wasn't quite ready to punch her V card, but she would love to see and touch that real-life cock again while he was fingering her. Maybe they could even 69, like she had just witnessed.

She peeked around her legs and could see Connor with his pants around his ankles, grinning at her and slowly pumping his large and erect penis with his hand. "Can I put it in?" He asked.

"No, I'm... not ready for that... but I can use my mouth. Maybe we can try to 69?"

"Your pussy just looks and felt so amazing on my finger. Can't I just slide the tip up and down between your lips? It'll feel great for you too--I promise."

"Uh, well, ok. Fine. But just for a minute. You can't finish anywhere near there. I'm not on birth control or anything."

"Ok, don't worry. This is just some light teasing. You'll love it!"

Rosie gritted her teeth slightly as the head of Connor's penis grazed the inside of her thigh on its way down to her oozing cleft. He slowly collected her lubrication with a finger, making her shiver for a moment, and smeared it around the head of his fully engorged member.

latent_heat
latent_heat
81 Followers
12