Cabin Away Day Pt. 01

Story Info
"Ok hun, a new game, have you heard of the glory hole?"
1.3k words
4.13
4.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cabin Away Day Part 1 - slave girl sara

Last summer I was sent on an away night loan to three couples, who had maybe some of the weirdest fetishes I had ever seen or heard of.

It started the Thursday night, we had dinner and Sir said not make plans for the night after, Friday.

I said ok but was a bit gutted as it was Sarah Jane`s, who works in my team, birthday party around the city, she was eighteen so first real boozy night and we vowed to get her fucked.

We were joking really just to put her on an even higher high.

We were going to meet in Banjos, a great back street bar just a short walk from the station.

One of my older team members had the owner as a brother in law so we got all sorts of special offers.

Another great thing was if any of us got lost from the others or missed the last train, he had taxi drivers he could trust to get us home safely. Unfortunately I would be missing out!

Sir said I was going to a holiday home near where I once went for the puppy training, Lord, what an eye opener that weekend was.

So, the train then the holiday homeowner would be meeting me.

I was home from work on the Friday at my usual time, ten to five then shower, five cane stripes off Sir to show I was his, and on the six eleven train away from the city.

I was met by someone I knew from church, one of the senior Elder`s sons, Brian Macfiden.

He was maybe in his mid to late thirties, very smartly dressed in designer shorts and shirt.

I knew designer as he slipped them off and passed them to me before we set off and I saw the label.

"This is my weekend sara so I get the extras, would you like to wank me?"

"Yes of course Sir."

He had travelled commando, so his slack cock was hanging down below his shirt.

I gently wanked him a peak just as we pulled into a small car park on the moor.

"Let`s get to it sara."

I thought, my first fucking after only minutes, it has to be a record but to be honest wanking him had made tingle, that and rubbing my cane stripes on his car seat, so I was ready for it.

He came around my side and led me to a tree, I began to drop my knickers.

"Not yet sara."

He lifted his shirt showing my handiwork, long and proud.

He took my hand and I wrapped it around his cock again.

"I need a pee, see how far up the tree you can reach with it."

So I did, I aimed his cock up the tree, much his delight.

"Good, now your turn."

What, how the fuck was I going to even compete with the height I got him, I need not have worried.

He helped me onto a rock and lowered my shorts and knickers to my knees.

"Open your knees and squat, let Sir see what a good little lady you are peeing for me."

Never needed telling twice to pee, so I flowed with him squatting to watch.

He put his cupped hand and tasted,

"Do you want some?"

I shook my head; roll on tomorrow morning I was thinking, and home.

When I had finished he stood me up and pulled up my knickers and rubbed the crotch over my pussy and wetting my knickers.

"Perfect sara, I can see you have done this before."

We got to his holiday home, a wood and stone cabin surrounded by a veranda.

I was taken in and introduced, then he pulled down my shorts to show the outline of my pussy lips through the wet knickers.

Somebody said,

"How Divine."

I thought, yep, lol?

A lady who looked the oldest showed me to my room to freshen up.

I was stood in front of the wardrobe mirrored door and she lowered my shorts then stood behind me with her hands coming forward and down my knickers.

She played with my lips before splitting them in passing with her little fingers.

Wow what a turn on, I put my hands behind my back and lifted the front of her skirt, she had no pants on, so I tried to do to her what she was doing to me.

I was soon turned round and knelt down as she pushed my head inwards to her pussy.

I watched it all unfold looking in the mirror.

Her bare feet opened my knees wider then, she rubbed my clit with her toes. My Lord what a cum I had, as she did it, and again.

She left and I showered, in the space of an hour I had helped Sir pee, holding his willy, had him watch and taste my pee, been groped watching myself in the mirror and wanked with perfectly manicured toes.

I could smell a barbecue as I dried.

No clothes had been put out for me and I had none packed by Daisy, so I went down naked.

They thought it fine.

The man who picked me up said I had to put an apron on and handed me over to the lady I met earlier. The older lady took me indoors and sat me on the day bed in their conservatory.

My legs were spread, and she fingered me wet then produced an apron accessory.

Nothing strings to tie it together, just the loop round the neck but it had a vibrator hanging down the inside which was pushed up my pussy to keep it in place.

We got some food and I got a serviette, just in case I thought, not sure how a paper serviette would save me, but...

I began to tingle, then more, then more, I put my food down and clenched the trembling vibrator, they all laughed, and it stopped.

After the third time I realised it was Bluetooth remote and the men were taking turns at turning me on, literally.

"Just love the way your nipples perk as you are switched on sara, particularly your right one, is that your favoured nipple sara?"

I must have blushed,

"Yes Miss."

"We could tell."

Food over and my apron removed, bugger, and I was taken back into the conservatory by who I now knew to be the owners wife.

"Bend over, hands on ankles legs wide."

I was wondering when I was going to get a spanking.

"Just lubing your bummy hole sara."

"Yes Miss."

I felt the cold of the gel and her finger gently working a passage inside.

"Don says you do not really favour your bottom being used sara, so we got you a butt worm to keep it safe but which we can control on Bluetooth to keep you hot"

"Yes Miss."

"Right, time sara, any idea of what we do?"

"Not a clue Miss."

We went back outside. I was sat on a hard seat and backed chair.

This time I felt a double tingle but how and where. We were chatting, it must be the chair so I stood, my bottom tingled so strong I had to sit again.

"Right nipple giving you away again sara?"

I looked down,

"Yes Miss."

I shrugged my shoulders.

Off I went again,

"Remote Miss?"

"Almost, Bluetooth on a timer, you just sit and enjoy a few minutes."

I nodded, closed my eyes and enjoyed the free ride on the worm.

As my worm stopped for what was to be the last time I was taken back inside the cabin, laid on my back, legs raised and the butt worm removed and a red cross in lipstick drawn over my bottom cheeks.

"Would you like the worm popping in a bag for you to take home hun?"

"Miss, may I?"

"Ok hun, a new game, have you heard of the glory hole?"

I thought a little,

"No Miss."

"Then you are in for a real treat."