Cabin Away Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Chose a lovely circumcised cock, slack as a deflated balloon.
1.3k words
4.64
3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cabin Away Day Part 2 - slave girl sara

I had been loaned out for a night to three couples and had been taken to a remote holiday cabin on the Yorkshire moors. After a barbecue we were about to play another game.

"Ok hun, a new game, have you heard of the glory hole?"

I thought a little,

"No Miss."

"Then you are in for a treat."

At the back of the cabin was a room with a small room inside it.

She explained, one sex went into the small room as the others stayed in the big room and it had been decided we girls would be in the small room first.

I was still naked, and they all stripped. We went into the small room.

On each wall were two holes, and this is what happened.

We had a wall each and knelt in front of it, as a cock or balls came through our wall, we sucked.

If your two holes were used, you wanked the newcomer.

I got a lovely circumcised cock as slack as a deflated balloon.

I did as I was told, licked and took him in, he pulled out and pushed his balls through instead, I sucked each one in my mouth in turn until it was his cock again.

Obviously one girl did not get anything as four girls to three cocks, so she came to me and opened my knelt knees, put her head under and let me ride her mouth, teeth, and tongue.

As I cum my cock disappeared to be replaced by a well sucked bigger one.

My ride disappeared and another girl took her place.

The third time I got a new cock the spare girl knelt by me and took my hand to finger her.

When I was spare, I saw one girl push her bottom onto the hole for the cock

Wow, I appeared to be in an epidemic of cums.

I had the older girl ride me; I was like a bucking bronco.

After all the cocks had cum we changed place with them.

One of the girls said, we offer bottoms, pussy and lips and tits, but no bottom for you sara.

The men used their tongues and cocks.

What a great game, maybe the best I has ever played.

When it was over, we went to a large communal shower outside behind the cabin.

I just followed suit, we all got a scrunchy and soap and washed each other.

Again, very sensual especially rubbed below by many hands, and fingers I might add.

Then, they spaced out girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy.

I watched as the girls grabbed a cock each and held them to pee, then a change of place and change of cock so I was also involved, again.

The competition was height and length, well you know how competitive I am?

Next four chairs were brought in, a girl on each chair and the men knelt below, I bet you know what happened next, we peed all over them.

Oh my Lord how they wallowed in it and drank.

Not sure about this peeing lark but some obviously love it.

Then the communal shower again, this time more fingering than scrunchy.

Then the last game before relaxing.

I was led by my right nipple into the middle of them all.

The man of the house explained, its spank the slave anywhere game, everyone would have just one minute.

The one the slave (me) liked best would be chosen and they would be led by their cock or pussy under the gazebo for a fucking.

Face, right tit, top of legs, bottom, pussy and left tit.

I went round them with a hat with six pieces of paper in for them to pick a place.

In no time at all I was slapped and spanked all over.

None were hard enough for tears but a couple hard enough for cums.

Time to choose, call me a traditionalist but my bottom spanking just came out on top, it was the circumcised guy.

I took him by his cock to the gazebo.

The rest played amongst themselves.

Sir knelt me down and I sucked balls and cock in turn, when I got to the cock again, he pushed my head right on it till I gagged.

It was the signal I was to be fucked.

He passed me a sheath and I put it on him, I had barely lay down and he was pounding my pussy, I was shrieking with cums, boy was he a stayer.

When he finally was ready, he sat on my tits, I whipped off the sheath and he cum on my face hair and mouth.

He lay next to me and fingered me to more cums before leading me to the outside garden shower and we washed each other, then, he put my hand on his cock so I could direct his Pee.

It was about bedtime and again I was the centre of attention as I went over the Sir's knee for a hard spanking, my head was lifted up in turn take a cock or pussy for one final lick or suck

He was a good spanker and I sucked and licked through tears.

I spent the night in the bed of the circumcised Sir and his partner and was used most of the night, some sensual and some very rough and some with them both.

After breakfast we all had a group orgy on the lawn, wow, cocks, balls and pussy all over the place, double WOW WOW.

Again we followed each other to the shower, this time no rush get out.

They had a hat draw see who would dress me, the guy with the long drop-down balls won.

He took me to the sunroom at the far end of the garden and closed the door.

I knelt as trained and sucked, and enjoyed his balls, with each suck in his dangling cock nuzzled my eyes.

I do not really know why, just loved it as his manhood was a sign of his greater power, he enjoyed it too, I could tell.

He lifted me up and put me over his knee, face up, and slapped my pussy, I soon gave away my feelings as I cum.

My tits next, non-spiteful just stingy, back to pussy then he sat me facing him on his knee, cock well inserted and his teeth on my nipples.

I was soon back on my knees with his cock in my mouth for his pleasure.

Again, out for a shower and I automatically held his cock out for a pee.

He dried me, quite sensually and took me to be dressed.

He held out my knickers and I stepped in, he pulled them up and as his hand and fingers went inside I cum.

Bra next as each tit was handled into the cup by a nipple.

Hand back down my knickers and another cum.

Shorts up, hand back down knickers, jumper on, hand back down my knickers.

Finally shorts zip up and I was done but, thought I owed him one last suck as he had given so much pleasure.

I asked.

"May I?"

And he nodded.

At last, but with some regret, I was in Sir's car heading back the station, of course via the car park to give him a pee.

Once on the train I got out my phone to make notes as reminders to be able to tell Sir and Daisy my story.

The notes:

Cabin Night Notes of New Tasks

6 People instead of max 5

Holding his willy for him to pee.

squatting on a rock peeing for him.

Him tasting my pee.

Pee wet knickers show my outlined lips.

Fingered in front from behind.

Fingered by manicured toes. (I know that sounds odd)

Watched my actions in a mirror.

Pussy plug apron.

Vibrating butt worm.

Peed in Shower

Sucked as I was spanked

Orgy.

Communal showers.

Continued Fingering.

Sensual dressing.

I should really have saved some of these notes to make hundreds of new stories but even typing the list for my story made me cum in my knickers without even touching.