All Comments on 'Cabin Buddies'

by HectorBidon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story told with enough cruise-like elements that it seemed really believable. The Garbanzo Brothers’ show was a hoot, and “Still...” was right out of a cruise show script! I thought I sensed a set-up early on, but circumstances can play strange trick, too, and sometimes in very happy ways. The end was sad though, with the reconciliation bringing hope but the end of the cruise bringing back reality and a bit of realism that I hoped would be avoided. Great job, 4.7*, rounded up to 5.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

This was a fun story, well written and easy to read, with realistic likable, well-developed characters. I’m a sucker for a detailed realistic setting. You had me looking up the landmarks.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

KinPAKinPAover 2 years ago

Excellent story! I’d like to see them return to Cătălina for New Year’s Eve...

Mac_101Mac_101over 2 years ago

Most enjoyable story; these characters must have more in them to provide material for at least one more story

sarel101sarel101over 2 years ago

So glad that you are writing again. Please continue.

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Loved it, wish theres a follow up, maybe 5 or 6 chapters. Brilliant, thankyou.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

Your stories ring true. The characters are fully realized and the dialogue is natural. You quite spoil me for other authors' stories

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Liked this story best of your stranger meets stranger stories this did have a rather positive ending. It seems to be the most complete end. Sorry, I like happy ending since I have been living one for the last fifty years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous