Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

I left my memories and returned to the present when Kirsten changed topics. She must have read my thoughts because she spoke about what I had just recalled.

"You know, Cheryl was so upset that time you two got into that fight. You need to understand she was abused and beaten by men her entire life. Her father was cruel to her and the one boyfriend she had was a drunk. Both of them beat her. More than once each of them sent her to the hospital. When she saw you standing there, and me appearing helpless, she had a flashback. I guess you could call it her personal Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She is seeing counselors and is making major improvements."

"I worry about you sometimes," Todd said. "If she attacked you like she did me, you would not be able to hold her off like I did. You could be hurt."

"She would never hurt me. She is totally subservient. It is only men she will attack. Since there will be no more males getting close to me. She, and also Tonya, will obey me."

"You're the head honcho now?"

"Now and forever more."

"You know, it does not bother me, and Mom has adjusted to it, but Dad is really disappointed you're into girls and not guys."

"Oh, there is still one guy I'm into. You need to believe me when I tell you I am doing all I can to get romantically involved with him."

"Do I know him?"

"You know him well."

"Who?"

"Not telling you. At least not yet. You should figure it out before long."

Kirsten stood, letting the blanket drop to the floor. She was still damp, but the blanket had soaked up a lot of the water. Todd was happy he still had a good view of her tits. They were great eye pleasers. She was blessed with D cup knockers. He could see her nipples, hard and pushing against the fabric of her blouse.

"Let's check out the bong," Kirsten said. "If this reefer is as good as the batch you brought last time, we should get really high."

The bong was taken out of the storage area, along with the marijuana. They sat at the kitchen table and Kirsten filled the holder. "Do you want to take the first hit?" she asked.

"Kirsten, I want you to be first in everything. You go ahead, and when you finish, I will follow your example."

Kirsten was well versed in smoking reefer technique. She struck a match and held the flame next to the reefer and began inhaling. The tube filled with smoke and she moved her thumb from the vent at the back of the tube. The smoke shot into her. She smiled and nodded her head at Todd, indicating she was pleased with the quality of smoke he brought. She held her breath as long as she could. She exhaled and said, "Killer weed, Bro. You always bring the best."

"Well Sis, I only get the best for you. That is what you deserve."

"Your turn."

Todd refilled the bong and followed Kirsten's example. He had to agree with her, this was high quality smoke.

Outside the cabin, the storm grew in intensity. The lightning flashes were coming closer together and the thunder grew louder.

"I have never liked storms," Kirsten said. "The thunder scares me."

As she said that, there was an exceptionally bright flash followed only a second later by an explosive crash of thunder. Kirsten jumped out of her chair.

Todd opened his arms. "I'll hold you until that mean old thunder goes away."

Kirsten leaped next to him. "Let's go back to the couch," she suggested.

A few seconds later they were again seated. The fire was at last warming the cabin so they did not use the blanket again.

For about ten minutes the storm grew even more violent. That cell of the storm soon passed, but there would be other cells following. During that time, Kirsten huddled inside of Todd's arms, pressing herself close to him. The thunder did not scare her, it was just a convenient excuse to press her body against her brother's. This time her back was not against him, so she could not use her ass to entertain him. However, she discovered her boobs also made nice massaging tools. She squirmed against him, using the thunder as an excuse to shake and move. It seemed to be working. She could feel his dick pushing against her leg. She moved her leg around, always rubbing him. He felt like a large iron pipe.

Just how high am I, Todd wondered. I'm so wasted it seems Kirsten is making a move on me. There is no way I could be that lucky. He sat there, sister in lap, enjoying her movements. He did not believe Kirsten would know how much she turned him on. If this was any other girl, even that psychotic Cheryl, he would be undressing her and carting her off to his bed.

Normally he would not have done what he did next, but the reefer was working well, somewhat lowering his inhibitions. He let his hand slip off Kirsten's arm and slide down to her side. It stopped next to one of her breasts. His fingers were not directly on her, but often her movements moved it against his hand. He figured Kirsten must really be scared because it seemed as if her movements increased. She turned only a little and her breast made better contact with his hand.

It's about time, Kirsten thought. I was beginning to believe I was going to have to sit on his face before he got the hint.

She turned just a little more and her breast slipped into his hand. When he moved it away she said, "No, put it back. It feels nice."

He placed his hand back. This time he reached around and squeezed her. "This guy you like, the one you want to get physical with. You say I know him?"

"You know him extremely well. You see him every time you shave."

Todd took only a couple of seconds letting that sink in. This had to be the best thing to ever happen to him. He had been with several women, but no matter who they were and what they looked like, Kirsten was the one in his thoughts as he made love to them. Once, he cried out her name as he climaxed. The girl never came back. That was okay, she had not really impressed him.

Kirsten squirmed around some more, but this time with a specific goal in mind. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. She moved so once more her bottom covered his crotch. She took his hands and wrapped them around her, placing one on each tit. Then she again rotated her butt, this time not trying to hide the fact she used it to play with his prick.

"Kirsten, you are so beautiful. You have great tits."

"I'm glad you enjoy them. I have a couple of lady friends that say I have a great snatch. I don't want you to take their word for it but find out for yourself."

"When did you decide to do this?"

Kirsten told him about the time she was in his home and watched him piss.

"Well crap. If I had known that was what it would take, I would have pissed in front of you years earlier."

"Okay brother dear. If we are going to do this, there will have to be some ground rules."

"Sounds fair. What are the rules?"

"I need to know, will you ever hurt me?"

"Never! I would prefer death as opposed to you even getting a small scratch."

"That's the impression I have also. With that in mind, the one rule I have is there will be no noes from me."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"You have a birthday coming up. In three weeks you will be twenty-four. This is my early present to you. That present is you will not hear a single 'no' from me. Any kinky thing you want to do, any wild fantasy you have, any deeply held secret desire will be allowed. Not only will I not prevent you from performing any act you desire upon me, I will actively participate to help you bring it about."

"You sure about that? I've had some pretty weird ideas about sex acts."

"I will do any and every weird thing you come up with. What first?"

Todd ran several options thru his mind. He decided what his first desire was. "I want to look at you naked," he stated.

"Done."

Kirsten stood and stripped off her clothes. Soon she was naked in front of him. She held her arms high and turned in a circle, giving Todd a 360-degree view.

He stretched out an arm and took hold of a tit. His fingers ran over a nipple, testing its hardness. Soon the other hand joined the first and Kirsten had both tits played with. He glanced down and saw her hairless twat. He had known she was bald from the short glimpse he had of her the day Cheryl attacked him. "Why the naked pussy?" he asked.

"Cheryl and Tonya say they enjoy eating me more when there is no hair. They keep theirs bald also, returning the favor."

"I'm not sure I can take their word for that. I will have to investigate to see how true that is."

"My own personal Sherlock Holmes. Investigate away."

"Another investigation first. I want to see more of your naked body."

Kirsten considered that a short time before understanding what he really wanted. She grabbed his hand and led him into the kitchen. There was a nine-volt battery powered flashlight against the wall. She flipped it on, making certain the battery was good and moved to the kitchen table. She sat on the corner of the table and scooted back just far enough her feet could touch the edge. She sat up straight, placing her feet wide apart on the table. Her knees pointed to the ceiling. She handed the flashlight to her brother and reached to her pussy and spread it wide open.

Todd moved a chair over and sat in it. His eyes were level with her pussy when he did.

As Todd examined her, she pointed out features. "This is my clitoris. It's the part when played with gives me orgasms. That is important for you to know. These are my pussy lips," she stated while moving her fingers over her labia. "There is an outer part," she said while pointing it out to Todd, "and an inner part," she also displayed. "And this here," she said while putting her finger inside her, "is the actual vagina, the tunnel you will soon be sticking your dick in. Go ahead and look it over as long and as closely as you want."

Kirsten placed her hands on the table at her side to give her better support. She sat there grinning and often times giggling as Todd inspected her as if he was a licensed pussy doctor. She did not rush him but let him take all the time he wanted checking her cunt out. She had little thrills pass thru her as he touched her and moved parts around, checking to see it there was anything hiding beneath them. A larger thrill passed thru her when he took her clit between thumb and finger and gently twisted and massaged it.

His hand moved away. He said, "You passed the eye examination, now for the sniff test." He moved his face between her legs.

Kirsten believed he was going to lick her and made herself ready for the great sensations she would soon have. Instead he started to smell her cunt, moving his nose around and sniffing her at all points. He did that for a couple of minutes before taking his fingers and spreading her labia apart. Then he moved and placed his nose inside her vagina. He took several large breaths, always inhaling and exhaling thru his nose.

Kirsten's pussy wrapped around his nose when he did. She gasped as a minor orgasm shook her at his kinky act. Her girlfriends ate her out all the time, but they had never spent the time taking in her aroma as Todd had done. She enjoyed it.

Todd pulled his face away. Kirsten noticed his nose was damp.

"Just like the eye test, you passed the sniff test with flying colors. Next up is the hearing test."

"What in hell is a hearing test?"

"Patience, Patient. Dr. Loveskirstenspussy is doing his exam. I will give you the results when I finish."

He again moved his head between her legs. This time he turned it sideways and placed an ear next to her vagina. After a short time he moved his head away and said to her pussy, "Will you say that again, just a little louder if you would." He put his ear against her again. He nodded his head and said, "Yes, I understand. I will do what I can."

Kirsten took one of her hands and covered her mouth, trying and failing to stifle her laughter.

Todd carried on a conversation with her pussy another couple of minutes before pulling away.

"Your pussy just told me it is looking for some action. It wants different things, it suggested fingers, a tongue, and a dick, be stuck into it. It mentioned the nose was nice and would be welcomed back at any time."

"Well, it seems my pussy knows what it wants. I will do all I can to see it gets what it needs."

"Okay, Kirsten. Tell me all you know about pussy juice."

"Well, Cheryl and Tonya both tell me I have great tasting pussy juice. I'm told mine is sort of spicy and sweet. There is a musk scent to it."

"Aha! I knew I smelled something delicious when I gave you the sniff test. My research is paying off."

He became serious as he looked her in the eye. "Okay, Sis. You passed with flying colors the eye test, the sniff test, and the hearing test, but all those mean nothing if you do not pass the next test. It is the one that is imperative."

"Okay. What would that test be?"

"Why, the taste test of course. This is what sets the great pussies apart from the average pussies. Passing the taste test often translates into the owner of that pussy having a successful life and reaching all her goals."

"Well then, that is the one test we must work at together to make sure I pass. I would hate to go thru life without a tasty pussy."

"Then we must begin. Often times the test is carried out on a bed, but since we are already here on my exam table, we will conduct it here. You need to wrap your legs around my back, crossing your ankles and holding me tightly to you. You will need to place your hands at the back of my head, making certain the entire pussy is tasted repeatedly, no spot can remain untested. It may become necessary for you to grind your pussy into my face, seeing to it I reach the needed spots. Do you think you can handle all of that?"

"Oh, Dr. Loveskirstenspussy, I will follow your directions to the letter."

"Before I go in, if I don't make it back, I want you to know it was a real honor working with you."

"Less talk, more pussy licking," Kirsten said. She did as instructed, putting her legs around his back and hands on his head to hold him near.

Todd started off slow. He used his tongue and moved it over her outer pussy lips, taking it up one side of her and going down the other side. After a couple of circuits, he switched directions. He slipped inside to her inner pussy lips. He repeated the pattern, tracing a path up one side of her and down the other.

He felt her start moving her hips, keeping up with him. Her legs tightened their grip and her hands took hold of his hair.

Oh, lord, this is going to be good, Kirsten thought. I have the feeling little brother knows the proper way to eat pussy. She jerked when his tongue dove into her love tunnel, seeking knowledge of how she tasted. He popped it in and out, sending shivers of pleasure thru her.

Wow, does she ever taste great, Todd thought. I wonder if I could survive on a diet of only munching down on her cunt. Even if I could not, it would be one hell of a great way to go. He moved his lips up and used them to surround her clit. He could feel it jerk against his mouth as he sucked on it. He added his tongue to the action and started licking it also.

She began pulling his head, wanting it to get closer so his tongue could dive in deeper. Todd understood her actions and complied with her wish. He stuck his tongue as deep as possible into his sister's pussy. He could not ever remember anything as delicious. He started licking her from bottom to top, running his tongue up the center of her pussy. When he tasted sweet spice, he knew he just experienced the pleasure of sampling Kirsten's pussy juice. He would remember to tell her how much he enjoyed it later.

Kirsten began grinding her cunt into his face. This was an act her body performed without any guidance from her. Her pussy was having a fantastic time, enjoying the feel of the mouth that only had one goal, to make her experience enormous orgasms. She would do all she could to help that mouth achieve its objective.

That objective was achieved right then. She arched and screamed out in pleasure as a massive orgasm took her. Not satisfied with only a single orgasm, the mouth doing all it could to entertain her sought out more.

Todd wrapped his lips around the clit he was so in love with and placed a suction lock on it. He shook his head while doing this, wanting to add vibration to his sucking. His plan worked when big sis shouted out as another orgasm rocked her. He could not remember ever having as much fun as he was having. He opened his mouth wide. He was able to get all of her pussy into his mouth. He put a suction lock on her cunt, lashing her with his tongue. A series of orgasms went thru her. She pounded her hips back and forth, riding his mouth.

Kirsten believed she was in Heaven. Nothing this glorious could happen on Earth. That glory grew in power as more orgasms passed thru her. She started to get dizzy. Her head seemed to spin. She had to free her pussy from the love trap it was in. If she did not break free soon, she would pass out. She let her legs fall free from Todd's back and stopped attempting to pull his head deep into her pussy but instead tried to push it away. Damn, he was strong, much stronger than she was. She could not overpower him. She would have to beg him to release her pussy.

"TODD! Stop, please let up. I'm getting ready to faint. Please! I beg you, let my pussy go!"

To her vast relieve, Todd listened to her pleas for mercy. He pulled away, giving her a chance to recover. While she regained her senses, he told her how much he enjoyed eating her and how delicious she was. He mentioned he had tasted her pussy juice and had become addicted. It would be necessary for him to have a sample at least once a week for him to survive. If she denied him her cunt for any longer he would die.

"Well, I can't have you dying on me. I look horrible in black," Kirsten said. She spent another few minutes regaining her strength. When she knew she could stand and not fall to the ground, she said, "I guess your statements means I passed the taste test."

"Oh, yeah, with flying colors."

"Great. Okay Fuck Buddy. What next? I am here to please you in all ways."

"What is something you would like to do?"

"What I want is of no concern. My birthday present to you is I will do anything and everything you ask to please you, not me, no exceptions."

"Okay, what I want is to do something you want to do. You state there is no exceptions, so doing something you want to do is what I want to do."

Kirsten looked him over, trying to buy some time. There is one thing she wanted, but was sort of scared to ask. It might cause her some pain. She realized Todd would never harm her on purpose, but his huge dick might do that despite his best intentions. She thought it over for a short time and decided she would do it. After all, she had been playing around, giving out huge hints it is what she wanted since she arrived.

She looked at Todd and said, "You realize you are still fully dressed. If you were naked, I bet we would both have lots more fun."

Todd stood. He took Kirsten in his arms and lifted her off the table as if she was weightless. He carried her into his bedroom and gently laid her on the mattress. He stepped back and removed his shirt. The lightning flashes coming from the window lit up the room as he did. It made a psychedelic background for Kirsten as she watched.

He next pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it across the room.

"Stop!" Kirsten commanded. She left the bed and stood next to him, running her hands over his heavily muscled chest. He had a light smattering of hair, forming a 'T' pattern. "I have longed for years to touch you like this." For several minutes she felt him. She placed her head against his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. It was so strong it made her think of a cannon going off every couple of seconds. She could not see an ounce of fat on him. She had never seen anyone in better shape. With great reluctance she stepped away so her brother could continue to undress.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers