Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

Once more Kirsten arched up as another orgasm shook her. This was a totally new experience. His urine was hot, but it was a chill it sent up her spine. She figured it was the uniqueness of the event that excited her like it did. She did not know if the next time Todd filled her up she would have the same reaction since it would no longer be new, but she looked forward to finding out.

"Damn, you are one hell of a fuck," Todd said to her.

"You know, it will be at least two days, more likely three before the river might allow us to cross it to return to the civilized world," Kirsten said. "How many times and how many different ways do you think you can screw me before then?"

"Don't have a clue, but let's go for a lot."

Todd lifted Kirsten from the floor and took her back to his bed. They would try and reach a number that would be a challenge to beat.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers