All Comments on 'Cabin Fever'

by Robert_Eel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All brothers and sisters should experience such uninhabited sex.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
More please

What happens between them after this nice little get together? Love to read more of this story. Great first post too. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too fast

Moved too quickly for my liking: getting naked, fucking, then immediately to anal and then boom...the end.

worshipper622worshipper622about 5 years ago
Nice build-up!

..with a too-quick finale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A little fast

Not bad. I agree with some of the others, though, that the events felt too compressed. Things in the story happened too quickly.

Also, a bit of a nit-pick: to cry is to "bawl," not to "ball." She should have been bawling into her pillow over her boyfriend's breakup; she did the balling later, at the end of the story.

A rewrite could turn this into a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Things happened too fast

The pace was too unrealistic. But looking forward to more.

It’s hot that he cheated on Abigail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not great

I agree with the others. Too short. VERY rushed. No character development. Just monkey fucking. I hope you do better next time.

1 star

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree with the others.

Your submission was too rushed and left no room for a character build up or the suspense of coming together for the first time.

This scenario of siblings going with the parents to the summer place has been done many times before, usually with better results.

One other thing, you need an editor. 3 times I noticed your word selection was in error. You used balling instead of bawling; were instead of wear and then instead of than.

Try again. At least you have the balls to submit something. You'll get better.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Really!

Rushed.

Anal within minute of starting fucking.

Even the sex was too quick.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Too short, but still made me hard.

Hope you will build a good story and more chapters.

Too quick on the anal and no lube.

What about his girlfriend?

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You don't reach a crescendo. The crescendo is the climb before the climax - which is what you reach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous