Cabin Fever

Story Info
Leah finally goes into heat after being teased and denied.
4.7k words
4.52
7.8k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride to their little hunting cabin might have been the longest journey of Leah's life.

Tucked out of the way, off of one of the rarely used logging roads, their secluded hideaway was perfect for what the next few days had in store. Leah could feel the beginnings of her heat stirring low in her belly. Sandwiched between her two Alphas as Noah's black truck rumbled down the road, she barely had the room to squirm with need as her thighs clenched together. Every bump made her thighs bunch up harder, giving just barely enough friction for her to not lose her mind. Her collar rested securely around her neck--the only thing keeping her somewhat grounded.

Noah--one hand on the steering wheel, the other on her thigh, glanced over at her. His lips curled into a soft smirk. "You doin' alright?"

"Yep!" Leah's squeaked response was just a little too quick--Tobias chuckled from her right. "Totally fine!"

Out of the corner of her eye, she watched Noah lick his lips. God, she needed his hands everywhere on her body--so desperate to feel his calloused fingertips grabbing at every single aching, needy spot... Leah wanted his hands around her throat as he fucked her hard and fast and rough and depraved. She wanted to writhe under him as he took her over and over, barely giving her the chance to breathe before his beard scratched over her face as his lips claimed hers, fucking his tongue into her mouth as--

"Mm-hm," Noah's focus returned to the road, startling her out of her daydream, though not before his hand snaked up a little closer to her aching core. Leah mewled helplessly, watching the Alpha's smirk grow.

God, her heat hadn't even started yet and she was already losing her mind.

"We're almost there, Sunshine," Tobias assured, gently squeezing the back of her neck. She shuddered just a little as his thumb traced the edge of her collar, through the thin sheen of sweat as his fingertips scratched ever so softly along the sensitive skin. "Ten minutes tops."

Oh fucking hell, Tobias' hands on her just made her even more needy and wanton. She wanted his fingers hooked into her collar, tugging her around wherever he wanted, maybe putting her on her hands and knees and making her crawl to him with her mouth open so he could shove his cock down her throat... she squirmed even harder at the thought, nearly drooling. He would be so heavy and delicious on her tongue, wildly thrusting in and out while Noah fucked her hard from behind.

"But..." Leah trailed off with an angry whine, nearly panting at this point. It had been nearly a week since her mates had even touched her, the Dominants promising that her heat would feel so much better when coupled with the aching relief of finally being granted some release.

Neither had let her out of their sight, either--even threatening forced chastity for the remaining days when Leah tried to sneak off for some much needed solo-time. After that, one of them followed her everywhere. The next day at work, she had flushed bright red when Noah put their leave slips in. She couldn't help eavesdropping when she heard her name, Noah telling Cora that he and Tobias had been denying her leading up to her heat. The Beta woman snickered at that, though Leah hared away before she could hear any more of the conversation. Burning with embarrassment, she nearly careened straight into Tobias. He laughed when--through her shy stutters--she explained what she'd heard.

When her hand snuck down during their last movie night, carefully hidden by the big blanket over her lap, Tobias's hand flashed out quicker than lightning to grip her wrist.

"Don't make me bend you over my knee, Sunshine," he warned. "No touching."

"Yes, Alpha..." Leah had to fight the urge to bear her neck in submission.

"Be good." Noah's deep growl made even more slick pool in her already ruined panties.

"Down, girl." Tobias squeezed harder on her neck, making her hands fall limp into her lap as he forced her down. "Be a good girl for us and relax. You'll get what you want, but only if you obey first."

"Yes Alpha," Leah gasped.

Noah's smirk grew a little more. "Don't think I won't paddle your ass until you're bright red and fuckin' screaming for mercy, Omega."

Finally, fucking finally, the cabin was in sight. There was no one around for miles aside from the birds and the bees--and anyone curious enough to kayak across Lone Man's Lake and hike through the thick pines. Her legs were shaking with need as she swayed unsteadily, Tobias' touch electric on her skin as he propped her upright.

"Leah?"

"I'm fine," she gasped, though not before she doubled over, panting with arousal as fire raced through her veins and more slick pooled between her legs. Her eyes widened, skin itching and burning. Clothing felt too restrictive. She wanted to claw at the offending garments until she was naked and on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, begging for her mates to breed her.

Noah set down the pack of juice he was carrying in favor of gathering Leah close. His wide, veiny hands wrapped around her as he pressed her to his chest--too exhausted to fight. She didn't even squeak at the sudden movement. His touch was enough to take some of the edge off, though she needed those hands roaming her skin and gripping her tighter. She would probably die if they didn't fuck her soon.

"I've gotcha. What do you need right now, Lovebug?"

"I don't k-know... c-can't..." Leah whimpered, trembling a little in his firm grip. His warm, spicy scent was making her dizzy, thoughts barely able to hold on while her heat grew in intensity.

"Shit, I think it's starting," Tobias' pupils dilated slightly as her heat-laden scent reached his nose--more than likely beginning to trigger his own rut.

"Mm-hm," Noah agreed, pulling Leah a little closer so she could feel the bulge in his jeans resting against her ass. "Need to get the rest of this fuckin' shit inside before we all fuckin' lose it."

Noah all but dragged Leah in, scruffing her and making her go limp while he hefted her up and over his shoulder. One wide palm groped his Omega's ass, squeezing and kneading and making her mewl with delight. Leah had already been here a few times before, quickly falling in love with the quaint cottage. It only had three rooms--a combo living room/kitchen, a decently sized bathroom, and a bedroom just big enough for three. As soon as Noah sat her down on the sofa, his lips were on hers, coaxing them to part as his tongue traced the edge. Leah whimpered into the pressure, his beard scratching against her sensitive skin as her hands wound around his head and neck in a desperate attempt to pull him closer.

Her thighs spread of their own accord. She was so wet, so desperately needy, if they didn't take her to bed soon she'd probably ruin the sofa.

"Good girl," Noah pulled off for a quick moment, eyes blown with arousal. They both panted as they faced each other, his hands coming to cup her ass and pull her into his lap. "Fuck, Tobias needs to hurry his fuckin' ass up before I fuckin' take you right here."

As if summoned, Tobias' weight pressed against her back. He gently nuzzled her scent gland, kissing right over the top of his mating bite. "You smell so good, Sunshine..." he rasped, letting his teeth graze the wonderfully sensitive spot.

Leah pulled away from Noah's lips with a gasp as Tobias sank his teeth in a little deeper. "M-more!" She wailed, feeling the last of her control disappear at the heavily aroused scents wreathing around her. Noah growled, low and deep, as he dipped his head down to nip at her other shoulder, right over his own bite. "Alphas!"

The two of them broke apart from her for a moment, chests heaving as they stared at each other. Neither man's hands left hers as their mouths crashed together, biting and growling over Leah. Her hips bucked, a dark spot growing on her pale pink leggings. Noah's thigh bumped between her legs as he took a fistful of her hair, pulling away from Tobias to smash their lips together once more.

Helpless, she moaned as he nipped and licked at her mouth, lips parting in submission for him to take control as she rocked against his muscular leg. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth for a moment as his tongue massaged against hers, rolling over and over. They melded together, and Leah was more than ready to fall, to submit and obey, captivated by how Noah fucked her mouth with his own.

From behind her, Tobias' hands snaked around and groped her breasts. He let go for a single moment, pulling her shirt up just far enough that he could dip under it and roll her nipples between his long fingers before pulling away to admire the dark spot he sucked into her pale skin. She mewled into Noah's mouth, bucking harder against his thigh.

The silver-haired Alpha nuzzled against her neck after a moment. Tobias' growl was heavenly in her ear. "You smell so fucking good, Sunshine, fuck. So hot for us, aren't you?"

God, yes. She needed to be naked now, needed her mates sliding deep in her aching hole and stretching her so hard with their knots, filling her and breeding her and claiming her over and over--

"Oh yeah?" Noah growled. "You need your cunt stuffed full of Alpha cock, don't you?"

She had been begging out loud. Noah's eyes were so dark they were almost black, a predatory gleam within their depths as he pulled away.

"Bed. Now." Tobias picked her up, holding her tight to his chest as he carried her to their waiting bedroom--Noah only a beat behind.

A strong, aching need shot through Leah. She needed to be thrown down and ravaged by her mates. She wanted to be overpowered by the two strong Alphas and put in her place at their feet like a needy, obedient Omega should be. Her entire body craved it so badly, craved being taken in the most primal way. It was agonizing, drawing tears to her eyes as Leah's pent-up frustration from being denied all week reached its peak. Tobias attacked her lips, using his entire body to shove her onto the bed.

Splayed out on her back, she watched as the two Alphas caught sight of each other. Twin growls built low in their chests as they grappled each other, almost falling to the floor in their show of brutality and dominance. Tobias's fingers ripped at Noah's clothes, tearing fabric as their mouths bit into each other.

"Yield!" Tobias barked. There was barely any blue left in his eyes.

"Fucking make me!" Noah roared, hand snaking over Tobias' neck to scruff him.

The show was so intense it made Leah whimper with fear. Welts appeared over the men's skin from where they'd scratched at each other, still wrestling until Noah finally shoved Tobias down against the bed and bucked his hips against the other Alpha's ass.

"Do you yield?" Noah's voice was soft, even as Tobias continued growling. Finally, he went limp, accepting that Noah had overpowered him and won the fight.

Noah would knot her first. He nipped Tobias' shoulder before turning the man to offer a sweet kiss as a half-apology, before his eyes turned towards Leah.

Still prone on her back, Noah stalked towards her. He waited until Tobias was

upright and ready before both men tore the fabric away from her body. They were both already naked because of their fight, now intent on making sure their mate was in a similar state of undress. There was no getting away, not with her brain short-circuiting like this, skin bared as her mates touched everywhere they could.

"Please, Alphas," she needed to be touched. "Please! More!"

Her breath hitched as Noah's enormous hands gripped her thighs, forcing them apart as he dove into her sopping wet pussy. He licked and sucked like a man dying of thirst. His tongue and lips were everywhere at once--nipping her lips, swirling around her clit and dipping into her leaking hole as she cried out helplessly. The pleasure was overwhelming, her body shuddering with need.

As he knelt over her, Tobias forced her chin up, her neck to contort to accommodate his rough and demanding grip. His hands tangled into her hair, cock sliding into her mouth, further and further until she was practically gagging on it as her eyes rolled back. He set a brutal pace, in and out as he gripped and tugged at her long copper locks, holding her in place and using her as his own personal sex toy. Leah's swollen lips stretched wide as he fucked deep into her mouth, grunting and gasping in sync with her own desperate gulps and muffled moans. She could feel his length bumping against her throat, making it bulge as she gagged and spluttered and squirmed.

"Fuck, such a good girl for me! That's it my sweet little princess. Don't you stop now--," Tobias gasped out. "Ah--fuck, Leah, you're gonna make me cum right in your pretty little mouth. You'd love that, wouldn't you? You gonna be a good little Omega and swallow it all down?"

Leah nodded as best she could, already flooded with sensation as Noah's tongue worked in tandem with Tobias's cock. As soon as Noah's tongue thrust in, Tobias' cock pulled out.

Noah's fingers joined in, fucking into her aching pussy. If Leah could have screamed, she would have. The delicious relief of finally being penetrated washed over her frazzled nerves, even if it wasn't a knot forcing her open. His tongue flicked against her fleshy pink nub, sending her spiraling higher until she came apart--stiffening above him with her thighs clamping down around his head as she ground her pussy against his face.

"Cumming already?" Tobias gasped, pulling out to give her a moment to breathe. His fingers quickly replaced his cock--knowing how desperate she was for something to suck on while she rode her high. "Such a needy girl. You want his cock, don't you?"

"Yesh! Pleashe, A'pha!" Leah was sobbing around his hand, every single nerve ending in her body buzzing as Noah lined up with her hole.

"You fuckin' want this cock, Omega?" Noah growled, sliding the head through her slick. It drove her absolutely wild as she frantically nodded, Tobias' fingers still hooked in her mouth.

"Pleashe!" she wailed. How could he tease at a time like this? She was going to go insane unless he fucked her right now! Noah crawled up the bed to lean over her, their chests brushing as he lined up with her hole, eyes wild yet determined. Tobias still hovered over her head, cock heavy and bobbing in time with his breath.

In a fluid movement, acting as one, Tobias and Noah buried themselves into her--one in her mouth and the other in her pussy. Noah's hips slapped against hers as he bottomed out. His hands were maneuvering her legs up to hook around his back, pressing her shoulders down into the bed to give him access to piston in and out as hard and fast as he could. Tobias fucked his cock as far into her eager mouth as he could, grunting as she swallowed around the intrusion and peering desperately up at him.

"Such a needy fucking cumslut," Noah rasped, bottoming out over and over. Delicious filth spilled from his lips as he rocked against her.. "You needed to be stuffed with Alpha fucking cock, didn't you? Such a filthy fucking Omega, needing to be pounded until you can't fucking move. We could do whatever we fucking want to your tight little holes and you'd just fucking take it, wouldn't you?"

"You're all ours, Omega," Tobias groaned. "Ours to love, ours to fuck, ours to use however we want. Collared, owned, wanted, loved," every word was met with another thrust into her eager mouth. "Needy little girl, you can't get enough of this can you?"

"So fucking desperate to be bred," Noah agreed. Leah's eyes watered as she saw Tobias lean further over her, hearing the sloppy kiss the two men shared as they kept rutting into her helpless body.

"Just wants to please us, doesn't she? So obedient, so well trained..."

"Good fucking girl, Leah."

"Such a good girl for your Alphas!"

Noah took a moment to tug at her collar. "Feel this? That means we fucking claimed you, Omega. You're ours. No one else gets to fuckin' take you apart like this and fuck you however the fuck they fuckin' want. No other fuckin' Alpha gets to call you his, we own every bit of you."

"We're never letting you go, either. You're ours forever, Leah. You're such a good naughty girl for us."

"That's right. Needy little fuckin' cumslut."

Leah's eyes rolled back again as Noah pinched her nipples between his fingers, tugging and making her squeal. Her fingers clutched at his strong shoulders, nails digging in as he grunted and growled.

Without warning, Tobias groaned long and low, spilling his seed down her throat as she hollowed her cheeks. She was gagging for it, face flushed as pulse after pulse coated her mouth, doing her best to swallow it all before he pulled out. His knot swelled, pushing her jaw wider to accommodate the added girth. It was just enough to make it slightly uncomfortable--doing nothing to soften his straining cock as she inhaled sharply. Noah was still driving deep into her, hard, fast, and rough as she arched her back in ecstasy. As soon as Tobias had pulled out, she was frantically begging.

"More, more, more, more," she chanted, helpless to do anything but take it.

"God, Noah, she's gushing around your cock," Tobias reached over her, dipping his hand down as Noah slowed for a mere moment and gathering some of her slick on his fingers. Already knowing his request, Leah's mouth was open and waiting for him to slide them back in, desperate to taste the fruit of her arousal and have the long digits fucking her once more.

"Look at how fuckin' needy she is, sucking on your fuckin' fingers like that," Noah remarked, smirking down at Leah's flushed face. "You just need all your holes filled, don't you?"

"Yesh!" Leah whined. "Pleashe, Al'ha...!"

Noah paused for a single moment to gather her wetness on his fingertips before probing at her tight, puckered hole. "This one?"

Leah's entire world lurched as he pushed in slowly, watching her face carefully. His smirk only grew at her desperate moan, pulling out and resuming his rough pace. "Later, baby. Need you to fuckin' cum all over my fuckin' knot first. Then if you're a good fuckin' girl I'll take your pretty little fuckin' ass."

Her head bobbed up and down as he pushed in hard, caging her in with his arms as he leaned over her heaving chest. His hips rubbing against her clit as his knot caught in her hole and dropped her over the edge. Noah's teeth sank deep into where his mating bite lay at the juncture of her shoulder, pumping hard and fast as he lost any rhythm--chasing his own high. She wasn't sure if her eyes were open or not. All she saw was white as she wailed in desperation, hearing Noah's muffled shout as he spilled deep into her walls.

"Gah, so fucking good," he gasped as soon as he pulled away. "Good girl, baby, fuck!"

Leah shuddered as she came down, whimpering and gasping as his knot pulsed against her desperate cunt. Noah was there, still leaning over her and pressing kisses all over her face, petting her shoulders and arms to gentle her down. Tobias reached over, grabbing something from the bedside table--a juice box, if the straw pressed to her lips was any indication.

"Couple minutes, Leah, just rest. You're doing so good--how are you feeling?" Tobias murmured. Leah blinked at him drowsily.

"More... please..."

"You'll get more, don't worry," he assured, sliding out of her hole with an obscene pop. "We take care of the things that belong to us, don't we Noah?"

Noah laughed. "Damn fuckin' right. We fuckin' own you, Leah. Don't you fuckin' forget that, we'll always give you what you fuckin' need." Leah shivered hard as her pussy clenched around nothing--goosebumps breaking over her skin.

12