Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was about to catch her breath, Tobias was rolling her over. Leah would never again underestimate how strong he was--despite his slight stature, the Alpha had her pinned to the bed and writhing in his grasp. Leah felt him bury the head of his cock deep in her dripping hole, paying no mind to the cum still seeping out.

"Fuck, h-harder, please Alpha--breed me!"

Her fingers tangled into the sheets, gripping the cotton tight as she rocked back against him with more helpless pleas. Tobias' blistering pace was driving her wild, making her moan with utter desperation.

"You want more, Sunshine?" Tobias cooed, lips trailing the shell of her ear with gentle nips. "You need to beg for it, then."

Something broke inside her mind as he fucked her so hard and so fast. "Alpha please!" Words were too fleeting, her voice devolving to breathy gasps and weak moans. His cock brushed against that lovely aching spot inside her hole, spurring her wanton noises to grow louder until she was screaming with need.

"Sunshine, be a good girl and let go for us." Tobias pushed her down harder into the bed as time slowed. The wet squelch of her aching pussy spurred her on until she was drowning in her orgasm, feeling Tobias' knot lock deep into her as he came with a shout. Her body fell limp, unable to hold her weight anymore as her thoughts fizzled out.

------------

Leah came back to awareness as Noah's nails dug into the tender skin of her wrists, Tobias' hips still bucking up into hers. Pressed between the two, her unfocused gaze met Tobias' as he laid under her, hands gripping her hips while Noah's arms encircled her torso. She was so exhausted yet so desperate still, limp against Noah's chest as he held her down on Tobias' cock--letting the other Alpha thrust up as hard or soft as he wanted into Leah's waiting hole. Noah's own cock was snug in her ass, resting there to give her a slight reprieve as she shuddered and jerked around them.

"Such a needy little cumslut," he taunted, nipping along her jawline. His beard brushed her cheek, making her shiver helplessly and mewl. "Can't even hold yourself up and you're still desperate for cock to fill your needy little holes."

"Please..." her delirious moan had both Alphas chuckling. "B-breed me..."

"Oh, we will, princess, don't worry." Tobias' voice was tense and rough as he speared her again and again. "Gonna knot you so fucking good."

It had been three long days of this--her heat only interrupted by the occasional few-hour nap. Both Alphas ruts had been satisfied somewhere towards the end of the first night, using their fingers, mouths, and the toys they had packed to give themselves a break on the second day. Leah's skin still seared wherever they touched, borderline catatonic as she bounced up and down on Tobias and Noah's cocks.

Noah's clever fingers flicked and rubbed her clit in small circles, driving her wild even in her hazy, delirious state.

With a tiny cry, she shuddered hard in Noah's grip, going limp as she came all over the two of them. He caught her easily, guiding her down to lie on the other Alpha's chest as he stroked down her back and rocked his hips into hers ever so slowly. She shuddered, just barely hanging on as the fullness became overstimulating. Her scent changed in that moment, finally settling back into its usual sweetness as her heat lessened its iron grip--satiated at last.

"A-Alphas..." she whimpered, too weak to even move her hand. Tobias shifted under her, cock sliding out as slowly as he dared while he cuddled her close. Noah followed quickly behind, releasing her holes fully now as cum dribbled out lazily.

"Easy, we're here." Tobias was quick to reassure her, pressing a kiss to her forehead as Noah laid down beside them, pulling her into the empty space.

"Good girl, Leah." Noah nuzzled her hair, planting another kiss to her sensitive skin as she shivered between them. "Coming out of it now, lovebug?"

Tears gathered in the corners of her eyes at the sweet pet name. She loved how dirty and depraved Noah was with her, but also loved how he had the uncanny ability to know exactly when she needed to be cuddled, loved, and spoken sweetly to. Not trusting her words, she nodded shyly against Tobias' chest, feeling her Alphas wrap their arms around her, sandwiched and snuggled between them.

"We've got you, Sunshine." Tobias promised, using his free hand to pull a blanket over their naked bodies as she shivered. Leah mewled in protest--she didn't want to be away from either man but she didn't want to get the sheets any more stained than they already were.

Noah's beard brushed against her cheek as he leaned over to press a kiss to her forehead and another to Tobias'. "Just fuckin' relax for a few, okay? I'm gonna get a bath ready for you."

"But--" Leah's protests fell on deaf ears as he untangled himself, standing with a languid stretch and soft groan before shuffling towards the bathroom. Tobias stroked her hair as they both watched--Noah had left the door open, giving her a perfect view of his muscular ass as he bent over the tub.

"We'll all bathe together," Tobias whispered, shamelessly ogling their mate. "I don't want you out of my arms for any longer than you need to be right now."

Oh. She'd forgotten that her heat took a bit out of both Alphas, too. They all needed this gentle, intimate time together. Guilt washed over her for a moment before Tobias's warm, gentle hand squeezed the back of her neck, shooing the thoughts away and forcing her to go limp.

"Relax," he cooed. "Everything's good, Leah. You did so good for us."

"You did, too," she whispered shyly.

"Good. Come on now, it's bath time for you. I'm gonna get these sheets in the laundry bin and I'll join you."

"I... I don't think I c-can walk..."

Tobias laughed at that. "Noah?"

"Yeah?" Noah turned, no longer intently watching whatever he was pouring into the bath.

"Can you trot that fine ass over here and get our helpless little princess? I think we might've broken her."

"Oh, well, we can't fuckin' have that, can we?" Leah squealed as his arms wrapped around her, lifting her bridal-style and carrying her like the princess she was for the few short steps to the bathroom. He paused to wiggle his ass at Tobias, pulling a flustered laugh from the older man. Glancing over, Leah could see the blush grow on his cheeks after he was caught staring. Everyone knew Noah wouldn't let that go, and Tobias would certainly be in for it as soon as they rested.

She moaned as Noah deposited her into the tub, the warm water soothing her aching body as she melted into the suds. Noah smirked at her, climbing in behind her and pulling her tight against his chest. Tobias joined them after a few minutes, pressing as close to his mates as he could, pulling another helpless noise from Leah's throat.

"Be careful," Noah warned, voice a low rumble. "If you keep moaning like that, I might just have to bend you over the edge of this fuckin' tub and have my fuckin' way with you all over again..."

12