All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Ch. 03'

by Cindyforsin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one fab story

pls write more do thay all live together in the end for once a story that may end well for allcomserend ty leann xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two reasonable chapters, then crap.

In the first few paragraphs, I read "their suspensions were confirmed" after no mention of car trouble and then that " covering themselves was nearly imposable". Then a fan Leannxx, writes praise in a language other than English. Give it away or get some advice from competent writers!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
And of course...

...Kevin and Brad have just got to get it on as well, right? Damn, I sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WE TOTALLY AGREE WITH "LARRY IN SEATTLE" 'S COMMENT!!!!!!!

DEFINETLY...AS A SUPER SEX CHARGED COUPLE BEING A PART OF A "BRAD/WENDY/LIZA/KEVIN.". FAMILY FUN FOURSOME. SINCE COLLEGE...WATCHING AND BEING TOTALLY INVOLVED IN IT'S TOTAL 'BI"... IS WITHOUT QUESTION THE BIGGEST TURN-ON,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ch.04

Orgy, orgy, orgy, orgy, orgy! C'mon ch4

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pt4!

Come on, don't leave it hangin

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Started ok but turned stupid

I have been married to my sister for 40 years we would never include anyone else.This is just a plain stupid story

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Loved the story. However, I want Brad and Wendy to be together

Again I "root" for Brad and Wendy to end up together. They were the most honest and loyal.

Lisa fucked her brother on her wedding day and continued for 4 years. She limited her sex with her husband and continued the illicit sex with her brother for 4 years.

She claims to stop, but still wanted "Sex for special times".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it until

everyone shaved. Then I stopped reading.

Pussies NEED hair, trimmed to the crease of the thighs is fine.

The trimmed {not shaven} tresses, a little darker, or more {even blondes’ pussy hair is a little darker than their head hair }, is like the frame on a beautiful painting-- it draws the eyes to the beauty. Each woman's pussy shows its own personality-- from a light dusting of fine blonde strands, to dark brown or black curls flowing out from a Treasure Trail. promising a delicious treat of nectar from a properly primed, free flowing slit, waiting to reward the probing tongue bringing it to orgasm(s) with gushing, palate pleasing flavor.

There are many reasons for keeping the Mons and lips tantalizingly hidden, too many to list in a comments post.

Some men, and women, complain about loose strands in their mouth >> A MINOR inconvenience. A soft bristled brush prevents, or reduces, that distraction.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

Back to a 5! And HOT! And/but as noted below, the shaving was a real disappointment. I LOVE a BUSH. The more BUSH the better I LOVE it. And I LOVE to lick, suck on and eat it. I'd be glad to go to the dentist for a trim if necessary!

Though I do shave. My wife doesn't do oral on me very much at all - almost never, and rarely worth a damn. I had a sexy ex who LOVED sucking cock - She'd dive under the covers and suck me dry. In fact, I can envision her sitting on the floor, right here, under my desk, looking up at me as she sucked me off - more than a few times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous