Cabin Fever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Brad, Kevin, Wendy, and Lisa went to the living room. They talked for another hour before Kevin and Wendy headed home.

Lisa sat on Brad's lap, put her arm around his neck, and gave him a kiss. He put a hand on her breast, rubbing her as his tongue searched for hers. She moaned into his mouth and squirmed on his legs.

Pulling his head back, Brad looked into Lisa's eyes. She smiled and then chuckled.

"If you're wondering what I think about what you and Kevin did, don't worry. I thought it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen," Lisa said.

"I was afraid you'd think I was perverted or something," Brad said.

Shaking her head, Lisa continued grinning. "Today we went from being two swapping couples to a foursome. When my brother started sucking your cock, my pussy tingled. Then you played with him and I almost came. Wendy and I want to see it again."

Brad chuckled and began undressing Lisa. She helped him remove her clothing, tossing the garments onto the floor and then she stripped him. Kneeling, she fondled his cock and looked up into his eyes.

"Do you think we'll still be able to go to the cabin if we build the new house?" Lisa said.

"I don't see why not. Kevin and I don't have to be there everyday. I'm sure we can get away for a few long weekends."

Lisa nodded and started nuzzling Brad's balls with her face. She sucked one of his nuts into her mouth, rubbing it with her tongue. He held her head and stroked her hair while she loved his cock and balls with her mouth and tongue.

Getting up, Lisa straddled Brad's legs. She stroked his hard cock and lowered her pussy onto it. He gripped her ass, kissing her breasts as she began riding him.

Wendy sat next to Kevin in the front seat of his pickup truck. She rubbed his cock and kissed his neck. He put his arm around her so he could play with her breasts.

"Wendy, why didn't you tell me about the trust?" Kevin said.

"I don't know why, baby. To tell the truth, I all but forgot Brad and I had it. He takes care of those things. I wasn't trying to hide it from you," Wendy said.

Kevin nodded and glanced at his wife. "If I had a million dollars I'd sure as hell remember it."

"As I said, I haven't kept up with the trust. The last time I asked Brad about it was over two years ago. We weren't married yet, and after we got together, I had more important things to think about."

Wendy unzipped Kevin's jeans and slipped her hand into his fly. She worked his cock out, leaned over, and sucked it into her mouth. He put his hand on her head, guiding her motion. She took him deep, moaned, and then removed her mouth.

"I never tried to deceive you. I honestly forgot about the trust. It doesn't matter because it's ours now, yours, mine, Lisa's, and Brad's. We are going to use it so we can all be together." She stroked his cock for a moment. "Please don't be mad at me or Brad."

Chuckling, Kevin said, "How could I be mad at you? If you say you forgot, I believe you. Now, why don't you suck my cock?"

Leaning over, Wendy ran her tongue over the head of Kevin's cock. She took his shaft into her mouth, moaning as she moved her head up and down. After a few moments, she sat up.

"Are you and Brad going to fool around again?"

"I don't know. I guess I would if the circumstances were right. It didn't bother me when I sucked his cock and it didn't bother me when he played with me. Does it bother you when you and Lisa fool around?"

"No, and it didn't bother me when you and Brad did either. I think we're going to have a blast once we're all living together. While the sex will be fun, the four of us living as a family will be great."

Kevin pulled into the driveway. He parked the truck and he and Wendy got out. They went into the house, stripped, and fucked each other on the kitchen table. When they finished, they used their mouths to clean and excite each other.

Wendy gave Kevin a kiss and smiled. "I love it when we fuck. No foreplay, just a hot fuck."

"What are you talking about, the entire day was foreplay. I've been so cranked up I could hardly control myself," Kevin said.

Laughing, Kevin and Wendy went to their room and crawled into bed. They came together, hugging and kissing one another. Their lovemaking was slow and tender, taking over a half hour before they came together.

A few days later, Kevin, Wendy, Brad, and Lisa all got together for an appointment with the law firm handling the trust. The receptionist showed them into a conference room and asked if they'd like anything to drink. Brad and Kevin asked for coffee, their wives asked for water.

"I got the estimate today based on having three bedrooms upstairs and the masters on the first floor. I added a third bedroom and bath so we'd have guest rooms," Brad said.

"So, how much is this going to cost us?" Lisa said.

"The contractor I work for said he could build it for about three hundred grand. It includes the pool, but not the landscaping," Brad replied.

Kevin looked at his brother in law and said, "With what we can get for our houses and our savings, we should be able to handle the mortgage."

The door opened and a man and woman walked into the conference room. "Hi, I'm Adam Lewis and this is Gwen. I'll be handling your trust for you. My father knew your father well. He retired a year ago and I'm taking over the firm. Dad still checks in, but doesn't practice any longer."

"We're pleased to meet you, Adam. I'm Brad Clark," Brad said as he shook hands with the attorney. He introduced the rest of the group.

Adam and Gwen passed out business cards. Wendy looked at the names and said, "Are you two married? I see you have the same last name."

"No, Gwen is my sister and a paralegal for the firm. She plans to take the bar in a couple years," Adam said. He looked at the group, realizing they were about the same age as him and his sister. "I've been practicing for two and a half years. Like my father, I specialize in family law. We have senior partners we use for the things I can't handle."

Everyone sat down. Gwen gave Adam a thick file and he opened it. "Brad said you two are interested in seeing where you stand with the trust. Is this correct, Wendy."

"Yes, we plan to build a new house and want to know if we can afford it," Wendy replied.

"We know we have ten acres and we want to use it for our building site, but we're not sure what's in the trust. Our parents set it up for us and told us not to use it unless it was important," Brad said.

Adam nodded as he looked at the papers in the file. He flipped a few pages, looked up, and said, "You haven't been following the trust, have you?"

"Dad told my sister and me he had a few investments and real estate. Wendy and I haven't needed anything so we left it alone," Brad said.

Chuckling, Wendy said, "Until my brother mentioned it, I forgot all about it. I knew Dad wasn't wealthy and figured the trust didn't amount to much."

Adam chuckled. "Well, I guess if you think five and a half million isn't much, you're right. You father invested in several upcoming companies when he formed the trust. He and my father moved things around and the trust grew. In addition to the ten-acre partial and the cabin, you also have several other partials of real estate. Much of the land is up north and there's property in Florida.

"As far as the liquid assets, you have four million invested in real estate, the stock market, bonds, and money market funds. About a million and a half is easily accessible. The balance of the money would require selling stocks, bonds, or the real estate."

Kevin, Brad, Wendy, and Lisa looked at each other. Wendy smiled and nodded at her brother.

"We want to use some of the cash to build our new house on the ten acres. We'll leave the other investments as they are," Brad said.

"How much will you need for the house?" Adam said.

"The builder estimated the cost at about three hundred thousand. We plan to sell our houses and use our equity for part of it," Brad said.

While they talked, Gwen took notes. Adam thought for a moment and then said, "I would suggest you keep your houses as rental properties. You'll need the tax advantages if you start taking money out of the trust."

"I'm not sure I want to be a landlord. Renting houses comes with problems, doesn't it?" Kevin said.

"It depends on how you set up the company to rent the houses. I'm not suggesting you try to create a large cash flow. As I said, you're going to need a few things to offset the taxes."

"What do you suggest then?" Lisa said.

"I think the four of you should form a limited liability corporation. You can transfer the houses to the LLC and the tax advantages will pass through to you. If you don't want to take care of the properties, hire a management firm to do it for you. Your company will realize the appreciation of the property. Gwen can take care of setting up the LLC for you."

"Can we have a few minutes to talk about this?" Brad said.

Adam and Gwen excused themselves. As soon as they were gone, Brad, Kevin, Wendy, and Lisa broke into big grins.

"Holly shit! We're rich!" Wendy said.

Kevin looked at his wife and said, "Well, you and Brad are rich."

"Hey, what are you saying? We're a family and as a family, we're going to share. I want to know what everyone thinks about Adam's idea," Brad said.

After a very brief discussion, they all agreed to start the LLC and rent their houses after the new house was completed. They also agreed to hire a management firm so they didn't have to deal with tenants. Wendy went out to tell Adam and Gwen they were ready for them.

"Adam, is there a way to put some of the money in a vehicle to provide us with income when we're laid off. Kevin and I are carpenters and we get laid off in the winter," Brad said.

"Sure, you can put some of the money into an annuity and receive a monthly payment. If we structured correctly, you won't affect the principal. I'd set it up to make monthly payments even when you're working. We'll deposit the money into a bank savings account so you have easy access when you need it," Adam said.

Everyone nodded and then Wendy told Adam to set it up. When he asked how much a month they wanted to receive, Wendy turned to Brad and Kevin.

"What do you two think?" Wendy said.

"We wouldn't need too much. We get unemployment when they lay us off and we won't have a mortgage payment. If we work forty hours, I make about seven hundred a week before taxes and things. I bring home about five hundred," Brad said.

"I make about the same thing," Kevin said.

"If you put a million in a vehicle earning five percent, it's about fifty grand a year. I think we can find something with a better yield than five percent. I think we should look at tax-free municipal bonds so you won't have to pay income tax on the proceeds," Adam said.

Looking at his sister, Brad said, "We could retire."

"Maybe, but we're too young to quit working," Wendy said. "Let's set up the annuity and see what happens."

Wendy turned to Adam and said, "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been an attorney? You don't seem old enough."

Gwen chuckled and said, "My brother is a nerd, Wendy. He started college at sixteen and received his law degree when he was twenty. Adam also has a MBA. He's been practicing for four years. I've been with the firm for a year."

"So it makes you about twenty five," Wendy said to Adam.

"Yes. Gwen is twenty three and nearly as smart," Adam said.

"How do you bill us for your work?" Brad said.

"We charge hourly, Brad. Some firms take a percent of the profits they handle, but we don't. You only pay us for what we do," Adam said.

Two hours later, everyone shook hands and said goodbye. Gwen assured the group she would file the required paperwork with the county and contact them when they needed to sign the documents.

"This is almost too much to comprehend," Kevin said as he sat in the back seat with Wendy.

"I think it's great! Just think, we're going to have our dream home and enough money we don't have to worry. When we decided to have children, we're going to be able to provide for them," Brad said.

"Do you and Wendy want a contract or something? After all, it's your money, yours and Wendy's," Lisa said.

Brad looked in the mirror, smiling when his sister shook her head. "No, sweetie, we don't want a contract or anything like it. We're a family and as a family, we'll enjoy the ups and downs."

"I know what kind of up and down I want. I need to fuck someone," Lisa said, causing everyone to laugh.

Brad stopped at a nice restaurant for dinner. All of them dressed nicely for the meeting and he wanted to celebrate. In the restaurant, they ordered drinks and the best steaks on the menu.

"I wish we could wave a magic wand and have our new house," Lisa said.

"We can't, but I don't see any reason why we can't move in together. We can move into one house and rent the other one as we planned. When our new house is ready, we'll all move into it. It will give us a chance to work out any quirks we may have," Wendy said.

"Works for me," Kevin said.

After dinner, they went to Brad and Lisa's house. Lisa grabbed Wendy and took her to the guest room.

"This should be big enough for you and Kevin shouldn't it?" Lisa said.

"Yes, all we need is a place for our bed and clothes. We can store everything else until the new house is finished," Wendy said. She gave her sister in law a hug. "We're going to make this work for us. I'm looking forward to living as a family."

Lisa nodded and gave Wendy a kiss. "I'm looking forward to it too. If things get too dicey because of the sex, we can always stop."

Grinning, Wendy pulled the back of Lisa's dress up. She gripped her butt cheeks, chuckling when she found Lisa wasn't wearing panties. "Are you going commando full time now?"

"Yeah, except for work. Brad likes me this way," Lisa said. She pulled Wendy's dress up and laughed. "I guess my brother likes you to go without underwear too."

"Yup, and when we move into the new house, I plan to be naked as much as I can. Our men need easy access to us."

Chuckling, Lisa said, "Why wait?"

Laughing, Lisa and Wendy removed each other's clothing. They headed for the living room to show their husbands their new dress code. Kevin and Brad joined the laughter while their sisters undressed them.

"So when are we going to move in here?" Wendy said as she played with Brad's cock.

"I want us to live together as soon as we can," Brad replied.

"We can move you two in next weekend. Then we can get your house ready to rent," Lisa said.

Brad fixed drinks for everyone and they sat on one of the couches. Kevin pulled Lisa onto his lap and Wendy sat on Brad's lap. They talked about the move while the two men fondled their sister's breasts.

Lisa moved so she straddled Kevin, reached between her legs, and began fondling his cock. As soon as he was hard enough, she lifted her body and pressed his cock against her pussy. Kevin held her hips as Lisa wiggled and imbedded his dick in her pussy.

Not to be outdone, Wendy worked Brad's cock into her pussy. The two girls laughed and taunted each other as they rode their brother's cocks reverse cowgirl. The men reached around their sisters and played with their breasts.

A few minutes later, Kevin lifted Lisa off his cock. He got up, moved in front of Brad and Wendy, and moved her away from her brother. Kneeling, Kevin put his hands on Brad's legs and began rubbing him. He looked up at his brother in law and smiled.

Brad watched Kevin wrap his hand around his cock. He stroked Brad for a moment, leaned forward, and covered the head with his mouth. Brad let out a groan as Kevin began bobbing his head and sucking his cock.

"This is so fucking hot," Wendy said as she watched her husband blow her brother.

Lisa and Wendy knelt on either side of Kevin, watching him take most of Brad's cock into his mouth. He fondled Brad's balls and moaned around his hard cock. Brad moved his hands to the sides of Kevin's head and moved him up and down.

"If you keep going, I'm going to come on your mouth," Brad warned.

Kevin glanced up, moaned around Brad's cock, and took more into his mouth. Wendy and Lisa sat spellbound, watching their husbands.

When Brad came, Kevin's cheeks bellowed and he coughed, but kept his brother in law's cock in his mouth. He sucked and swallowed, fulfilling a fantasy he harbored for years. Kevin savored the taste of Brad's semen, swirling it around his cock with his tongue. He backed off, swallowed the remaining cum, and returned his mouth to Brad's cock. Brad pulled Kevin up and sat back.

"You have to stop, Kevin, my cock is too sensitive right now. Thanks, it was amazing and almost as good as the girls," Brad said.

Kevin laughed, wiped his chin, and said, "Thanks, but I think you're lying."

"I'll let you judge for yourself," Brad said with a sly grin. "It's my turn to find out if I can do it."

Brad reached out and pulled Kevin close to the couch. He started fondling his balls and stroking his cock. He contemplated his next move, knowing if he did what he wanted to do, there would be no turning back. Taking a deep breath, Brad glanced at his wife and then his sister. He started smiling when he saw them playing with themselves while staring at him.

Kevin watched Brad's hand on his cock, anxiously waiting for what he felt was coming next. Brad carefully examined Kevin's cock and his balls. He knew what he wanted to do, but was reluctant to cross the line from heterosexual to bisexual. It wasn't he felt sucking a cock was wrong, Brad didn't feel it was. His fear was he would like it too much.

Over the years, Brad thought about having sex with another man. Sometimes the desire was very strong and it made him nervous. He knew he loved sex with his wife and sister, but didn't know how he'd react to having sex with a man, with his brother in law.

Lisa moved next to her husband and put her hand on his back. She stroked Brad, leaned close, and kissed his neck. He turned his attention from Kevin's cock to his wife, but didn't release his dick.

"You don't have to do it, baby. Kevin won't care," Lisa whispered.

Brad nodded, but didn't move. He glanced at Lisa and then at Kevin's semi hard cock. A smile formed on Brad's face as he committed to completing the circle of sexual play the two couples shared. He knew blowing his brother in law would cement the relationships and breakdown the last barrier.

Scooting between his legs, Brad lifted Kevin's cock and ran his tongue up the shaft. He licked the head, collecting the small leakage at the tip. He felt Lisa's hand move to ass, gently rubbing him as he took a cock into his mouth for the first time.

Brad closed his eyes as Kevin's cock scraped across his lips and tongue. He felt his brother in law move, pushing his cock deeper into his mouth. He removed his hand from Kevin's shaft, placed it on his hip, and pulled back until only the glans remained in his mouth.

Kevin let out a muffled groan as Brad reversed his motion and took half of his cock into his warm mouth. Brad sucked gently, his mind whirling as he comprehended what he was doing. While he thought about sucking cock many times, his imagination paled in comparison to the actual feeling. He felt his own cock stiffen as he slowly bobbed his head up and down.

Brad cradled Kevin's hairless balls in his hand, gently fondling the orbs in the soft sac. He concentrated on Kevin's cock, exploring it with his tongue while clearing his mind of any negative thoughts. He could feel Lisa's hand on his ass, but his focus was elsewhere.

Taking Kevin's cock as deep as he could, Brad felt the bulbous head at the opening of his throat. He pressed forward, feeling his brother in law's cock enter his throat. Pausing, Brad waited for his gag reflex to kick in, but it didn't come. He moaned while pressing his nose against Kevin's pubis and rubbed his chin with Kevin's balls.