Cabin Fever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sat back and moved so she could watch her husband suck her brother's cock. She felt Wendy's arms come around her and then felt her hands on her breasts. Wendy pressed against Lisa's back while the watched the action.

Wendy kissed Lisa's ear and whispered, "I never knew watching our men would be this exciting. Now I know how they feel when we have sex with each other."

Turning her head, Lisa smiled. "I don't think they can be nearly as excited as I am right now. This is amazing."

Kevin's throaty moaning brought the two girls attention back to their husbands. They watched Kevin put his hands on Brad's head and his hips moving. Brad held his head still, letting Kevin slowly fuck his sucking mouth. A moment later, he felt Kevin's hot thick semen splatter against the inside of his mouth. Unlike Kevin, Brad didn't choke or gag as Kevin's cock shot several spurts of cum into his mouth. He felt the thick fluid pooling and swallowed before applying suction.

Brad suckled Kevin's softening cock, enjoying the feeling of having it in his mouth and the taste of cum. He knew this wouldn't be the last time he'd suck cock. Kevin ran his fingers through Brad's hair and then pulled him off his cock. Brad looked up, returning the big grin Kevin gave him.

Everyone was quiet for a moment while Kevin and Brad recovered. Lisa finally moved to her husband, put her arms around his neck, and gave him a kiss. She shoved her tongue into Brad's mouth, tasting the remnants of her brother's semen. Moaning, she sucked his tongue and licked around the inside of his mouth.

Lisa removed her mouth from Brad's and grinned. "My brother's cum doesn't taste bad, does it?"

Laughing, Brad shook his head. Wendy sat on Kevin's lap, gave him a kiss, and then looked into his eyes.

"Well, what do you think after you've sucked a cock and Brad sucked yours?" Wendy said.

Chuckling, Kevin said, "I think we're one wild family, and living together is going to be very interesting."

The two couples discussed their future. Brad and Kevin told the girls what they did was very enjoyable, but having sex with each other wasn't something they felt would happen often. Wendy and Lisa chuckled and told their husbands it might be different for them and they loved fooling around with each other. Kevin laughed and said, "Yeah, I know what you mean. Who knows what we'll do."

"I don't have a problem with any of this," Brad said. "I'm not going to condemn anyone for doing what they want to do. While I said I didn't think I would have sex with Kevin often, I don't know what's going to happen. Who knows, we may find we want our foursomes to be very open."

"I think we're going to head home. Wendy and I have a few things to do to get ready to move here," Kevin said.

Brad and Lisa told Kevin and Wendy they would see them later. They agreed to move the following weekend if they could be ready by then. Standing at the door, Lisa and Brad waved at their siblings.

"This has been quite the wild day, hasn't it?" Wendy said.

Laughing, Kevin said, "If you think deciding to live together, me blowing Brad, Brad blowing me, and finding out my wife is a millionaire is wild, then you're right."

Wendy moved closer to Kevin and put her hand on his leg. "I think what you and my brother did was wonderful and very sexy. Please don't think it bothers me, because it doesn't. As far as the trust, what's mine is yours, baby. We're millionaires, all four of us."

Kevin nodded and stared out the windshield.

"Honey, you have to believe me when I tell you I didn't remember the trust. Well, I did remember it, but I never thought about it and I had no idea of its worth. The last thing I want to do is lie to you again."

Wendy grinned and moved her hand to Kevin's crotch. "It's all behind us, baby. From now on, you don't have to sneak around to fuck your sister. I'm hoping once we're all living together, we'll be able to enjoy each other whenever we want to."

"Does it mean you plan on spending the night with Brad or just fucking him and then sleeping with me?"

"I haven't thought about it yet. Why, do you want to sleep with Lisa?" Wendy said. She lowered Kevin's zipper and pulled his cock out, stroking it as it stiffened.

Kevin was about to ask his wife if she wanted to sleep with her brother, but he changed his mind. "I wouldn't mind spending the night with her once in a while. It was nice the only time we got to do it."

"Yeah, it was nice for me too," Wendy said as she leaned over and took Kevin's cock in her mouth.

Kevin rubbed Wendy's back and then moved his hand under her so he could play with her breast. She moaned around his cock and took half of it into her mouth. After a moment, she lifted her head and smiled.

"You better get me home and fuck me, baby. I'm so horny I think I'm going to burst," Wendy said as she stroked Kevin's cock.

Kevin laughed and put his arm around Wendy's shoulders. She leaned against him as she continued jacking his dick. He pulled into the driveway, shut off his truck, and they got out. In the house, Wendy began stripping as soon as they closed the door.

Lisa and Brad sat on the couch naked. She fondled his cock while he diddled her pussy. They shared tender kisses, stopping to talk about their upcoming living arrangements.

"Do you think your sister and my brother will like running around naked?" Lisa said.

"I don't know about my sister, but I'd bet Kevin will enjoy it as much as I will," Brad said.

"Things are going to be great, aren't they, sweetie? I mean now you have three people to suck your cock."

Brad laughed and said, "You know we're going to do other things too, non-sexual things, don't you?"

"I know, but I'm looking forward to the sex too. Now my secret is out and I want to try things I've only thought about, baby. I want us to enjoy sex as much as we can. It isn't hard to see you like fucking Wendy and I'm fine with it."

"What kind of things do you want to try?" Brad said as he pulled Lisa onto his lap.

"I don't have anything in mind, not right now, but I think all of us will think of things to keep our sex interesting." Lisa wiggled, lifted up, and guided Brad's cock into her pussy. "I like it when Kevin and Wendy watch us have sex. Knowing they're watching turns me on."

"So, you like running around naked." Lisa chuckled and nodded. "And you like having someone watch you fuck." Laughing, she nodded again. "I think you're an exhibitionist."

"Is there anything wrong with it? I like dressing sexy and want to be able to do it in public. In the past, I worried you'd be upset with me. Would it upset you if I started dressing sexier when we go out?"

"Hell no!" Brad gipped Lisa's hips and began moving his cock in and out of her pussy. "I like it when you dress sexy. I thought you didn't want to."

Lisa got off Brad, turned around so she faced him, and lowered herself on his cock. She gripped his shoulders and bounced up and down. "We need to talk more, a lot more."

"You need to stop talking and fuck me," Brad said. "We can talk later and you can tell me your fantasies. Who knows, maybe we share some of the same fantasies."

Lisa settled down on his cock and flexed her vaginal muscles. She leaned in, kissing Brad for a moment and then she started moving again. Looking into his eyes, she smiled and said, "We can make all of our fantasies come true and then think up new ones."

After riding Brad for about fifteen minutes, Lisa pulled off and flipped over. She got on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at him. Brad moved behind her and slipped his cock back into her pussy. Holding her hips, he moved in and out of her. She groaned and shoved back against his steady thrusts. When he came, Brad shoved into Lisa and held her to him.

Lisa moved off Brad's cock, turned around, and sucked his wilting member into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked and licked him clean. He pushed her on her back, spread her legs, and shoved his face into her crotch. Lisa twisted, turned, and humped against his face as he licked and sucked her pussy. A few minutes later, Lisa came, shouting out her pleasure.

Gathering their clothes, Brad and Lisa went to bed. Lying next to each other, Brad and Lisa hugged, sharing tender kisses. She pulled her head back, smiled, and said, "I love you, Brad. No matter what we do, or who we do it with, I'll always love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. We don't know what our future holds, but I want to make the journey with you, you, Kevin, and Wendy. I feel we've all become closer and even though most people wouldn't understand, I like where our lives are headed."

"Works for me, baby," Lisa said and then she kissed Brad. "Goodnight."

Brad and Lisa settled in for the night. They held each other, falling asleep with their arms wrapped around one another's body.

By the next weekend, the two sibling couples lived in the same house. They packed Kevin and Wendy's things, moving what they needed to Brad and Lisa's house and putting the rest in storage.

"The move wasn't bad at all," Kevin said. He and the rest of the group sat in the living room drinking beers.

"I didn't think so. We have everything we need here and there's plenty of room. I was surprised by how much junk we were able to get rid of," Wendy said.

Lisa chuckled and said, "If we didn't have to work, we wouldn't need clothes."

"Now we have the move finished we can concentrate on finalizing the design for the new house. We have to contact the attorney and take care of renting our house too," Kevin said.

"Do you think we can get away and go to the cabin next weekend? It should be nice with the colors changing," Lisa said.

"Sure, I don't see why not," Brad said.

"It sounds good to me too. Do you think we can leave Thursday night?" Wendy said.

The two couples planned their weekend, agreeing to leave on Thursday night and returning on Sunday. They sat talking for about an hour and then Wendy got up. She walked over to her brother and sat on his lap. Brad wrapped his arms around her and held Wendy to his chest.

"If no one minds, I'd like to take my brother to bed and fuck him silly," Wendy said.

Lisa laughed and move to Kevin. She knelt on the floor, rubbed her brother's crotch, and said, "Sounds good to me, I haven't fucked my brother in over a week."

Everyone laughed and then got up. They went down the hall to the bedrooms, telling each other goodnight. Lisa kissed Brad and said, "Have fun."

"You too," Brad said as he pulled his sister toward one of the bedrooms.

Wendy chuckled, put her arm around Kevin, and walked to another bedroom.

To be continued...