All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Ch. 2'

by Markf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Nice story, thanks for sharing. We should all have such big friends with benefits, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

The story has almost all of my favorite fantasy’s in one very hot story.

Wife watching me suck a cock, pegging, wife watching me being taken anally and swallowing a load of a mans cum.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Goodbye

My wife and I were camping at the state park. I went to the bathhouse to shower. I was showering, in comes a guy I've seen in the park . He got in the shower next to mine . I saw him stroking his cock with soap. He saw me watching and grabbed my hand putting it on his cock. I wrapped my hand around it and began stroking it . He got hard . I went to my knees taking him into my mouth. After he shoot his load he returned the favor. I told my wife I saw a guy playing with himself in the shower. She asked did I get to taste him and was he coming to our camper tonight. He'll be here at 10:00 to meet you and he wears a wedding ring like mine. Wife said " All married men wants to suck cock with their rings showing. How many is that 6 or 7 husbands ?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my wish

I've always fantasized about my wife having a Lesbian affair and me meeting a man for m2m sex and discovering my wife had a strap on and her fucking me and then fucking my partner while I watched. Then having sex with my male friend. That would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wish!

Wish I could find a couple to do me like this!!

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 14 years ago
Great Story

I wish I had friends like these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous