Cabin Fever: Perversion Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The family began a forthright discussion. The kids all hesitantly agreed but also expressed doubts, worries, and anxieties, especially about doing all this with their own parents but Brad and Janet did their best to give them assurances that this was the best course of action. The alternatives were even more perverse and uncontrollable. At least this could allow them to build a ceremonial spirit into what was happening whether they wanted it to or not.

How to begin? More discussion and it was agreed that Jenny should be baptized into conjugal bliss first. Then she would be eligible to help initiate the two boys and this way the two boys could see what it was they should do by watching their dad perform the first rite of initiation.

There was no need to disrobe and everyone was already in a state of nearly perpetual sexual excitement thanks to their predicament and Mr. Sander's injections. Janet guided Jenny to the middle of the bed and had her lie down on her back. Her dad stood at the foot of bed awaiting Janet's command while she had the two boys lie on either side of Jenny, their heads near her midsection and sacred chamber, which left their fully erect cocks just inches from Jenny's face.

Janet ran her hands along Jenny's face, arms, torso and legs, soothing her.

"Foreplay is a vital part of intercourse," she explained, "and you all need to see how your touch can be arousing. Go ahead and run your hands along her body, let your penises rub against her face—Jenny, you can let your lips relax and feel what their cock head is like at the opening to your mouth—and boys, your hands may tweak her nipples and gently slide along her inner thighs."

They boys obeyed, eagerly. Their sister felt amazingly delicious, nothing like what self-pleasuring had been. This was with another person, a family member, but she was also pulsating, eager for their touch.

Her flesh gave up spasms of delight everyone could see and when she turned her head to either side and was met with the rigid tip of one of their cocks, the sensation was even more intense than the use of her own hands had been.

After a good while, Janet asked Jenny how she felt. The breathless girl could barely speak but confessed to a state unlike any she had ever known. Her body felt aflame and he breasts glowing with excitement. Something seemed to be stiffening near her now quite moist vagina and her mom explained that it was her clitoris becoming fully erect.

"Do you see how intense this feels?" Janet asked as she ran her finger gently over the poor girls' distended clit.

"Oh, yes, yes; that's, it's amazing."

"You try," Janet said to Jack and he quickly replicated his mom's motion. Jenny let out a big gasp as Jim happened to twist her right nipple at the same moment. Then the brothers switched targets. Jenny didn't care any longer who did what, she was approaching an orgasm which Janet quickly noted.

"All right, enough. You boys just stay there as you are and watch."

Janet nodded to her husband to approach as she slid Jenny's legs further apart and had the boys rest their heads atop her splayed out legs. Brad came between her legs, Janet took a firm hold of his cock, pointed to the precum that had dripped from it to the boys, and slowly guided it to Jenny's pussy lips then rubbed the cock head up and down, spreading the juices from her vagina to her clit and moving rapidly toward an orgasm that Janet made sure to forestall. Then she aimed Brad's cock head at the entrance to her vagina and told him to push. Brad slid inside, further, and felt his own mind dissolve into a pool of sensual pleasure. He pulled out and slid in, repeatedly, advancing only a few inches until he hit a barrier.

"That's your hymen, sweetie. It keeps your vagina clean and pure and now it is time to open it so that your father can enter you. Take a deep breath and on three, exhale. One, two.... Three." And on Three, Brad thrust forward forcefully, rupturing her hymen and sending the tip of his ten-inch cock to the entrance to her uterus. Jenny felt a tearing and a wave of pain but it soon subsided as she felt an enormous fullness inside herself, like nothing she'd ever felt before.

They remained locked together. The two brothers looked on in amazement. Their dad's entire cock had completely disappeared. Jenny had swung her head from side to side and had each of their cocks popping in and out of her mouth which only sent her closer still to total ecstasy.

Then Brad slowly withdrew most of his battering ram. The boys saw streaks of blood along the shaft and were astounded when Janet pulled his cock fully out and sank it into her mouth and then down her throat. She made strange gagging sounds and then Brad's cock returned to view, clean and glistening, as she aimed at Jenny's hungry vagina again. Janet scarcely knew what she had done but she had done it and the thrill of it sent electric shocks coursing through her body.

Brad now set up a regular rhythm and began to deliver piston-like blows to his daughter. She writhed in pleasure. The boys watched, rapt, their hands placed on her abdomen where Jack thought he could feel the bulge of their dad's cock moving in and out. Jenny's state compelled her to take more than the tip of Jack's cock into her mouth. She sucked the entire head inside and ran her tongue around it without thought since her sensory focus was on the flood of excitement stemming from between her legs. Her mom rubbed the mess of juices over her clit, with more and more vigor.

The eruption was massive. The cocks in or near her mouth, the boys' hands, her mom's finger on her clit, and, most of all, her dad's enormous cock pounding inside of her were her undoing. She shrieked and convulsed in utter abandon. Brad was about to cum as well, so he withdrew his cock and let it slap against her groin, on top of Jack's hand, as his semen splashed up in vigorous spurts that coated her breasts and abdomen in a glorious white fluid.

They slowly recovered. Janet whispered words of comfort to Jenny and the boys gracefully slid off the bed as did their dad. Two erect and one limp cock surrounded the two women and Janet cleaned Jenny up buy licking the cum off her breasts and the rest of her body. She took one gob on a finger and brought her finger to Jenny's lips where Jenny automatically opened her mouth and let the gob slide onto her tongue and then down her throat.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Janet said. "As good as the precum from Jim's cock I bet."

Jenny murmured agreement. The two women locked themselves in a prolonged hug.

The first initiation had been an enormous success.

Part 6

After an hour's rest and some snacks, a break the parents knew that could only drive their two sons all the wilder, Janet suggested they continue. Jenny had regained her senses and was quite eager to see what was next. This would have to involve her or her mother and her mother was proving to be a huge surprise in how fully she was plunging into their ceremonial initiation. Janet soon solved Jenny's puzzlement by saying she would begin by initiating Jim.

They all stepped over to the bed, a matter of a few feet of shifting and Janet lay down as she had had Jenny do. Brad and Jack were on her left and Jenny on her right. She had Jenny lie so that her head was near her midsection to allow her to have a good view of her pussy and Jim's cock, Brad lay with his head near hers, and Jack kneeled at her hips so that he could see the action below as well.

She coached Jim through the same foreplay exercises that they had performed on Jenny and egged Jenny to join in too. Soon her nipples were aflame and the moisture leaking from her vagina had formed a pool on the sheet beneath her. Jack leaned over his dad's body to see it and realized his mouth was but inches from his dad's erect cock. What a temptation that was but this was Jim's time and he knew he ought to simply watch.

When she felt entirely ready, Janet told Jim to bring his cock to the lips of her vagina and to slowly push forward. "Watch closely, Jenny; see how his big mushroom head spreads my pussy lips apart. He's got the girth of a stallion!" And she knew she spoke the truth; something that seemed to be the size of a soda can began plunging deeper and deeper inside her, filling her, stretching her, bringing her close to an orgasm before he had even begun to move up and down. Then he began to move, imitating what he saw his dad do. Faster, harder. Janet tried to kiss Brad but she had to gasp so fiercely she could not hold her kiss. Jim was sending her into a high orbit and leaving her beside herself. Jack watched as the bulk of Jim's thick shaft appeared and disappeared and Jenny did as her mom had done to her and ran her hand over Janet's clit.

It was all too much and soon, Janet was shrieking as wildly as Jenny had. Jim did what his father had done and as he felt his own orgasm approach pulled out and let his turgid cock point toward his mom's face. A hot blast of cum shot up, a real stream of white heaven and it landed, the upmost spurt of it, on Janet's parted lips and slid into her mouth. The rest of the stream painted a white line over her chin, neck and chest. She wasted no time rubbing it into her nipples and moaning in massive delight. She beckoned Jenny to do the same and now that she had had a taste, Jenny leaned forward to lick the entrails that was closest to the bald pudenda of her mother's sex. Jack leaned back knowing his turn was next while his dad caressed his mother and whispered sweet words of love in her ear.

After a break and some recovery time, Janet said she'd give Jenny the choice of watching or being the recipient of Jack's love-making introduction. She chose to be the recipient and the family arranged themselves in the same basic configuration as they had used for Janet. Jack did not disappoint. Between the robust pumping of his nine-inch cock, Janet's attention to Jenny's clit and her dad's kisses on her mouth and breasts, where her nipples looked so long they could have been rockets, Jenny discovered another form of ecstasy from the abundance of attention showered upon her. She convulsed, shuddered, and shook uncontrollably until a sense of calm slowly came upon her. The entire family rested, Brad, Janet, and Jenny on the bed and the two boys both on the right side, their bodies partially overlapping each other.

After a while they got up and went to the small kitchen area for snacks, all but Jim, who remained stretched on the bed, on his back, so that his relaxed cock was in plain view, especially with his pubic hair removed. The rest of family couldn't help but glance over at him from time to time, even Jack and Brad. It was Jack who first began to shift from glances to an outright stare and Janet noticed that Jack's cock had begun to stiffen. She signaled to Brad to see what she saw. Brad leaned over toward Jack and said,

"You know you don't have to stare. We're beyond that. You can go over to the bed if that is what your body is telling you to do."

Jack didn't need more encouragement than that. His mom, sis, and dad watched with heightened curiosity. Jack approached the bed and saw Jim look up at him in a beckoning manner. Their eyes locked, hunger in them, as Jack shifted his gaze to the stiffening, thickening cock that stretched up toward Jim's belly button. Jack lay across the bed, perpendicular to his brother, so that his head was resting at the top of Jim's legs, then took his hand and seized hold of Jim's cock. Even Jack's large hand had trouble reaching all the way around but he managed to get a firm grip and to pull Jim's shaft into a position jutting straight up. He stroked the magnificent organ and not just the brothers but their dad and mom and sister watched rapt. Jim slowly stroked Jim's cock as if he were studying it and trying to memorize its dimensions. Sure enough, a bead of precum took form and Jack brought it to his lips and licked it into his mouth.

That ignited the fire within. He brought his mouth to the fabulous mushroom head, opened as wide as he could, and with considerable effort, managed to engulf the head inside his mouth. He felt fuller than he ever had. His tongue did its best to savor this extraordinary treat. Then he began to slip the head part way in and out of his mouth, causing Jim to arch his hips upward and breath more deeply. The family was amazed at the loving enthusiasm with which the brothers took to this act of fellatio. Brad as much as any.

Brad's own now rigid cock poked against the kitchen counter side. Janet and Jenny saw the lust the glowed in his eyes. Janet caught his eye and he looked at her with a sheepish, guilty gaze but she nodded toward the boys and gestured with her head for him to move toward them, if that is what he wished.

He did.

Brad moved toward the bed as if sleepwalking. He had no conscience or awareness other than what lust ignited. Jack was still lying across the bed, his body twisted so that his hips were on the mattress but his head was pointed downward toward the beast he was servicing so hungrily. Brad slid onto the bed, swinging his legs above Jim's head so that his groin and cock were within inches of Jim's head. That put his own head, and mouth, right at the prominent, stiff, and leaking cock of Jack which he wasted no time taking into his mouth. What a sensation he thought. This is not like anything I've ever done. Licking Janet's clit is totally different. My son's cock is poking the back of my mouth and if I move still closer I can feel it sliding down my throat. What a thrill! What an amazing moment, he said to himself but he was, in fact, far beyond words as sensations overwhelmed him, no more so than Jim began to inhale a sizeable portion of his ten-inch instrument of pleasure that had never known the interior of another male mouth before, let alone his own son's.

The women watched, their own hormones beginning to wreak havoc with their composure. Jenny could not believe what she saw. What's happened to us, she thought; a few days ago, we were three chaste virgins with loving, Christian parents and now this man, Mr. Sanders, has confined to this tiny room and we have begun lustful sinners. I hope God can forgive us.

Meanwhile, the two sons and their dad were all reaching the boiling point as their mouths took in the tasty meat of their partners and their own cocks disappeared into the oral cavities of the others. Such sensations they had never experienced and it was not too long before the instinctual sucking and stroking produced its intended result. All three remained locked together as each of them, almost in perfect sync, shot streams of cum into the mouths and throats of the one they had impaled with their formidable tools.

After they finished, rested and began to recover, Janet asked them if they would mind letting her and Jenny use the bed. They consented and gathered in the kitchen, in essence, changing place with the women. It took less than a minute for Janet to position her daughter just the way she wanted, with her head above her groin, and Jenny's aroused clit inches from her mouth. Janet swung around so that she straddled Jenny and positioned her own clit just above her daughter's head. It took no prompting for Jenny to reach around and grasp her mother's buttocks, pulling that delectable clit into her mouth as her mother descended on the nub of delight in front of her as well. Like the boys, it took very little time for the two women to achieve howling orgasms and for Janet to collapse onto the heaving body of her daughter.

They had now all experienced the feel and taste of the same as well as the opposite sex. All of them wondered what could possibly happen next but none had a way to put that wonder into words quite yet. They settled for conversation and reminiscences as if it were just another day.

Part 7

The rest of the day passed peacefully and they all turned in for some much-needed sleep, sleep enhanced by the soporific Derek Sanders delivered through the air ducts. The only other thing Mr. Sanders did that night was to administer another shot of his aphrodisiac but he wasn't sure if it was even needed anymore.

Meanwhile, before drifting into deep sleep, the parents had been thinking parallel thoughts again. Everyone was now initiated; everyone was very familiar with everyone else as a nude, available, hungry body. Mr. Sanders had indeed brought them discoveries they had never imagined and now that had begun down this road of family intimacy, they didn't want to stop.

It was Brad who launched the fateful discussion as they finished their breakfast the next morning. All of them were already beginning to feel the surges of erotic desire as they glanced, or started, at the breasts, cocks, and bald pussies that surrounded them.

"We've came a long way yesterday from where we were and we owe it to my perverted boss and to our own discovery of longings we had suppressed, perhaps unnecessarily, given how much we all enjoyed what happened. I think it would be fitting to honor all that's happened and acknowledge its sacred basis in familial love, if we conduct one final ceremonial ritual, perhaps in multiple variations, and then we can opt to do whatever each of us feels compelled to do."

"What are you thinking, Brad?" Janet asked although she suspected her ideas were very similar to what Brad seemed to be leading up to.

"That we all participate in one climatic joining where we are all actively involved in what happens. No one watches or helps; we all join in fully and receive the blessing of knowing that we all love each other and can love each other to the fullest extent."

It didn't too much discussion for all the kids to agree. Without much ado, they moved over to the well-used bed. Brad began to orchestrate the event by asking Jim to lie across the bed, his pelvis and already erect cock about two feet from the left side. He then had Janet squat on top of Jim so that her cunt and ass (they had begun to use more parochial terms by now) was directly over his cock. Brad leaned in, spread Jim's precum around with a bit of his own over Jim's cock and Janet's anus and then aimed Jim's cock at this unentered orifice. Janet lowered herself, very slowly, on Jim's incredibly thick cock. It took several starts and stops and some extra oil from the kitchen but she managed to get him fully inside her.

Brad had Janet lean back onto Jim's body. Her head could now drape over the other side of the bed as her neck rested on Jim's shoulder. He then asked Jenny to climb on the bed, straddle her mother, and bring her head to Janet's groin, just above her clit. That left him and Jack. Jack took up a position at Janet's legs and slowly slid his full cock into her cunt, right under Jenny's eyes. Brad got behind Jenny and with extra lube, inserted his enormous cock into his daughter's anus. Everyone was connected to everyone now and they all began, without need for further instruction, to move. Jack moved in and out, Jim's thick cock palpable on the underside of his own as he worked his way in and out of his mom's cunt. Jenny leaned down and began to finger and suck of Janet's clit. Jim wiggled as best he could so that his cock slid a bit in and out of his mom's ass, and Brad worked his full ten inches in his daughter's ass, pushing her mouth more firmly against her mom with every stroke. Jenny felt her mom's tongue lick her clit and Janet reveled in how Brad's balls slipped across her forehead and landed on her eyes with his every stroke.

They all plunged into their orgiastic delight and waves of grunts, groans and ecstatic murmurs filled the room, and Mr. Sander's speakers. Mr. Sanders had his record button pushed and knew he would both love watching this tape many times and that the tape alone would guarantee that none of the Johnson family ever said a word about his little experiment.