Cabin Fever: Perversion Rules

Story Info
A family of devout Christians become incestuous perverts.
11.4k words
4.54
30.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cabin Fever

Part 1

Brad, Janet, Jim, Jack and Jenny were a fit, healthy, happy family of God and tickled pink that Brad's boss has invited them to spend a week at his remote cabin retreat in the mountains, several miles from the nearest neighbor.

Brad is 45 yo and a devout Christian, a servant of the Lord in every way, a trait he and his entire family share. He also devotes himself to physical fitness as a way to make the Lord's temple a clean and healthy site. He works out almost every day after his stint as a trainer at the Body Gym in town. He's 6 foot and 180 pounds of solid muscle with all the male apparatus one could desire (a ten-inch, extra-thick monster if you really have to know!).

Janet, 42, is a fabulous masseuse and body worker who loves her work and sees it as a platonic form of helping others relax and find calm moments in their busy days. Some clients dare to ask for a happy ending only to be refused and asked not to come again.

Brad and Janet's parents lived in the same neighborhood and went to the same church. They saw all forms of earthly pleasure—dancing, drinking, eating, movies, music—as devilish temptations that drew energy away from devotion to God.

Their careers did not win their parents' approval at first and it was only after they made solemn, public vows, in church, to never violate their religious beliefs and to always maintain a chaste, pure relationship with their clients, that their parents reluctantly agreed to allow them to pursue the careers that excited their passion for physical exertion. It was as if their bodies demanded attention and by helping others improve their own bodies, they were able to meet that need in a chaste manner.

And so even though Brad and Janet worked with other people's bodies they maintained a strictly hands-off policy when it came to any kind of sexual play and resisted any and all temptations. They often wondered where temptation might lead, apart from Hell, but dared not even discuss their wonderings with each other.

At home, they replicated their parents' rules and practices. Sex education for their children was as it had been for them: sex was for marriage and babies, not pleasure. Masturbation was a solitary vice not to be tolerated. Chastity until marriage was essential so that they could offer a clean, pure body to their lifetime partner. The children absorbed the teachings as the natural order of things. It was their family reality and they could see that their parents were happy, joyful people who must therefore draw great benefit from their sexual restrictions.

Jim is their 19 yo son, a wrestler in college who is super fit and lean of build at 5.11 and 175 pounds. Rumor has it that his 8.5 inch cock is the thickest on the team but his teammates haven't seen it in an erect state.

Jack is 18 and finishing high school this spring; he's the starting safety on the school football team, 6.1 and 190 pounds. His cock is a good 9 inches but not as thick as Jim's. The three men in the family came from the same mold. They are all chiseled, with great muscular definition and the sexual stamina of a horse. The boys often tease each other about their bodies and their girlfriends and speak with whispered envy at the hot bodies their mom and dad retain. But always carefully. They are well aware of their parents' strict rules. To a greater degree than they even realize, they have internalized their parents' religious strictures. Just a brief glance at an attractive woman will make them blush and their whispered words of admiration for fit, athletic bodies, be it at school or at the family swimming pool brings a wave of guilty embarrassment on top of whatever excitement it might briefly ignite.

Jenny is the oldest, at 21. She loves to swim and is on her college swim team. At 5.7, 130 pounds with perky C cup breasts and large crimson areolas surrounding her unusually long nipples she attracts a great deal of unwanted attention. Luckily the swim team wears one-piece swimsuits that tend to flatten her breasts but do nothing to diminish the considerable appeal of her lithe legs.

Jenny, too, has taken her parents' teachings about sexuality and the body seriously. She has had dates to college dances and taken long walks with boys she likes but she has only had chaste kisses with a couple of boys and nothing more. Those kisses were enough to cause a stirring in her groin, a very puzzling phenomenon and when she gingerly placed a finger on that crease between her legs later she found a bit of moisture and a degree of excitation she knew she must stop developing further. It had something to do with sexuality and that only belonged within the confines of marriage.

Jim's boss, Mr. Derek Sanders, 52, was a good boss who gave his employees a great deal of freedom as well as responsibility at the Body Gym. A fit, energetic man he often strolled through the gym greeting clients and encouraging them. He considered Brad one of his best trainers and often pointed out his well-defined, muscular frame to newcomers as an example of what they could achieve with work and time. He was also well aware of Brad's relentless effort to separate training others from any kind of untoward urges. Unmarried, Derek was well-liked and respected but his private life was something of a mystery.

The invitation to spend a week at his remote cabin, though, was a genuine thrill for Brad and his family. What Brad did not know was that Mr. Sanders had a darker side as well. At work, he had installed cameras in the men and women's locker rooms and showers and took some pleasure in watching on his surveillance monitors. The naked bodies he saw were a source of excitation but that was secondary. What he mainly wanted was to find fit, virile bodies, those of men or women who had young but of age children who were also fit so that he could invite them to his cabin. The Johnsons were an obvious choice.

Part 2

The day finally came and the family piled into their SUV. Derek had assured Brad that the cabin would be fully stocked with food and drink for the week and had even asked for a list of their favorite foods. All they had to bring were themselves and to enjoy the fresh mountain air.

After a two-and-a-half-hour drive, the last 40 minutes of which were on a winding dirt track up a large mountain where they passed no other homes. Derek's cabin was at the end of the road, and on the other side of a sturdy metal gate for which Brad had the code that caused it to swing open.

The cabin itself was grand, with a large living room with bay windows overlooking the valley below, three bedrooms, and an odd, all-purpose room that had kitchen utilities, a queen bed, and an alcove with a toilet and shower that were not separated from the rest of the space by anything more than a tile floor and drain that kept water from running elsewhere. A larger kitchen alcove lay on the other side of the living room. The all-purpose room was quite small and given the bed and a small countertop for eating opposite the stove there was hardly any room to rove around.

"Jeez, dad, this is a strange room," Jack said as he and his parents looked it over.

"There's no privacy for the bathroom and just the one door into it from the living room," his mom added. "I wonder if it's for extra guests."

"Got me," Brad replied, "but looks like there's quite a bit of food and drink right here," as he glanced in the fridge and pantry. "But just one bed."

Jim and Jenny had slipped in to take a look as well.

At that, Derek Sander's face lit up in a broad smile. His monitor showed the entire family crowded into his special room and he pushed a button that swung the door closed. Jenny jumped as she felt it brush against her backside. "Who did that?" she asked as they all heard the door click into place.

Derek hadn't thought he would be so lucky. Sometimes it took a day or two before he found all his visitors in this one space but the Johnson's had done so within the early minutes of their arrival. His game could begin. First it would wait for one of them to find the note he had taped to the inside of the fridge door.

It didn't take too long. Jim felt thirsty and opened the door to look for a soft drink. "Hey, dad, there's a note in here."

Brad took the note from Jim and read it aloud:

Dear Brad and Janet, Jack, Jim, and Jenny,

Welcome to my cabin. You are my guests for the week and I know you will enjoy yourselves as you learn more about the desires you have kept suppressed. You are invited to remain in the room while you make your discoveries. There is ample food and drink for your stay. Enjoy yourselves, let yourselves relax and share in each other's company. You will all be the better for it.

"This is what your boss thinks is hospitality," Janet said, indignant.

"I don't understand. He's been a great boss, but this is too much," Brad said as he watched Jack and Jim try to open the door without the least success. Jenny stood dumfounded. "What the hell are we supposed to do when there's hardly room to turn around in here and just one bed. Does he expect us to stay here overnight? How?"

Derek followed their conversation with great interest and read their concerned looks with approval. It was going as he expected. It would take some time, more than overnight, for them to get to where he was sure they would get. He, too, had taken the week off and happily watched the monitors he had installed in the attic over the living room.

The family continued their debate and examined the room with increased care but there were no windows and the door seemed to be an airtight lock. The walls were a light wood paneling, the floor carpeted with a soft plush red carpet and the bathroom alcove, though spartan, would allow then to care for their bodily functions, although as Jenny quickly noticed, the lack of a curtain or door meant that that would have no privacy when they did so. And Jenny already needed to use the toilet. They all agreed to turn away from the alcove and face the kitchen stove as they heard the tinkle of urine flow into the toilet.

The afternoon passed slowly. Janet was furious at Brad for not knowing more about his boss; Brad was appalled that he had gotten his family into such a pickle and the three kids were already getting fidgety and bored.

What Mr. Sanders was like and why he had set up this stunt did not concern them as much as not being able to hike or sunbathe or stretch out on one of the leather sofas in the living room. They liked each other but like could only go so far.

It was Brad who insisted they pray and he began:

"Lord, we do not know why we are here. We do know that my boss is not the gentleman I thought he was. He has some sort of evil intention. Please keep us strong and in service to you. Help us resist whatever trial or temptation he has in store for us. Preserve our family and make us better for this ordeal. We will triumph and Mr. Sanders will get his due punishment I am sure."

It was beginning Brad felt. His eyes had glanced at Jenny as he uttered his prayer and he noticed with a heightened degree of attention that her nipples made the tight fabric of her green T-shirt protrude in a way no one could ignore, although he had done just that until now. We are sexual beings, he said to himself, and perhaps that is what Mr. Sanders's cryptic message meant about discoveries. He wanted to discuss his apprehension with his wife but realized the tiny room made that virtually impossible. He decided it was better to speak out loud than whisper.

"Listen," he said and the kids and Janet all faced him. "I just realized something. We may be here a long time. That message was not very clear and Mr. Sanders clearly has some sort of evil intention. We have no privacy from each other. Our eyes may stray and our thoughts may stray as well. We have to be strong. We know that our purity and honor depend on it. The Lord will not continence breaches of our covenants with regards to marriage and our bodies. We've made public vows and I am sorry to say Mr. Sanders may be trying to test them."

Brad's speech did not quite have the effect he hoped. As he spoke and as his family grasped what he was saying, their eyes roamed in just the way Brad feared, as did his own. He could not prevent himself from glancing at the crotches of Jim and Jack where he noticed bulges that, like Jenny's nipples, he had never noticed before. Even Janet appeared in a new light. A mere glance reminded him that she too possessed an exceptional figure with her firm, high breasts, perfectly curved backside, lean legs that were on display thanks to her shorts, and the tight tank top she had thrown on for the trip up made it clear that her breasts were in the same league as his daughter's. What on earth am I thinking Brad said to himself but that thought was displaced as he realized that each of them was looking at all the others with a similar sense of discovery. They were indeed physical creatures and whether it was Mr. Sanders' intention or not, that basic fact would be on constant display when they had to squeeze past each other to get around the bed. No one could be more than 12 or 14 feet from the others, even in the shower that gave no privacy. And the bed. How could all five of them squeeze into a queen size bed? There was no end to the questions that were percolating to the surface.

The Johnsons manage to get through the rest of the day with prayers and a good evening meal. None of them was heavily dressed. They were all in shorts and either polo or T shirts and sandals which they no longer needed. Inevitably, Jenny could not help but glance at her brothers' muscular legs and at the bulges that seemed to have grown in the course of the day while Brad and Janet not only looked at each other in a similar way but immediately felt guilty for doing so. It was a challenge but they agreed they would sleep with their clothes on since all their other clothes were on the other side of the closed door and that they would just squeeze on the bed as best they could. That meant they were mostly on their sides and read, from left to right, Jim, Jack, Brad, Janet and Jenny.

Jack was the first to give up and at some time during the night he slipped off to sleep onto the carpeted floor. The room was a warm, constant 74 degrees and covers were unneeded. Later Jim slipped off the other side so now the bed was fairly comfortable for the parents and Jenny to sleep against each other but without squeezing into each other. The only challenge was when Janet had to go to the bathroom she had to step over the sleeping Jim to do so and she realized his sizable cock had become erect, or certainly appeared to, inside his tight-fitting shorts.

Part 3

By midnight, after fits and turns and the rearrangement of Jim and Jack on the floor, they were all fast asleep. Faster than they realized. Derek had the room fully rigged as he wished. Not only were there cameras and microphones but also small ducts that allowed him to pipe in whatever gas he wished as well as fresh air. He used a modest dose of an anesthetic gas that sedated them all to insure they remained asleep while he slipped into the room to initiate his first set of modifications.

The family awoke to make some new discoveries. Jack was first. As he stretched he realized he was shirtless, but not only that, his underwear was missing. But his midriff was covered. Just not with his underwear. Instead, a white briefs-like garment covered him but in a very peculiar way. The tight-fitting garment had a tube in front that sheathed his sizeable penis. Except it didn't do so entirely. The shaft was fully and tightly covered but the head of his penis protruded from the end of the tube.

Jack tried to lift the waistband to see what he could do about pulling his penis into the sheath but it didn't budge. It seemed glued to his skin. This was true for the sheath as well. He could not adjust it at all. And his cock seemed to like the predicament. It had grown to almost its full nine-inch length. Jack propped himself up and glanced across the mattress. Coverless, his parents and Jenny also lacked their clothes from yesterday. His dad's very impressive cock also had its head protruding from a sheath and his mom and sister now wore tight panties and a black bra that allowed their nipples to protrude and present themselves as the exceptional features they were.

"Dad," he said. "Wake up. Something's changed and it's really weird."

Brad rubbed his eyes. He looked down and saw Jack's cock sticking up with the head naked at the end of that sheath. Amazed he realized he was staring longer than he needed to and turned away only to see that Janet and behind her, Jenny, were now in black bras and panties and that like Jack's cock their nipples jutted out, naked, from the holes in the bras they wore. Like Jack he tugged at his new briefs and like Jack quickly realized they were stuck to his skin and did not budge. His exceptionally thick ten-inch cock was almost at full erection. He may be appalled but like his son's, his cock seemed to have a different idea. He rubbed Janet's arm. "Wake up," he said. "We're in trouble."

Janet immediately saw was her husband meant. His erect cock had its handsome head staring right at her, naked, even though he was in a pair of briefs. She peered down at her own chest and saw the black bra and her nipples proudly on display despite the bra covering the rest of her breasts. She tried to pull it loose a bit so she could slide her nipple under the fabric but like the men's briefs it held fast to her skin. And ditto for the still sleeping Jenny next to her although her daughter's nipple emerged even further than her own. She had suspected her daughter had a robust set of nipples but had not seen Jenny naked for several years. She was, after all, an adult.

By now the commotion had awakened Jim who went through the same discovery. He stumbled to his feet, realized he was in the same predicament, and turned his back to the bed. "Jeez, what are we doing to do about this?" he asked.

"Patience and fortitude," he dad replied. "We will get cleaned up and pray," he said but realized this was an empty gesture since the underwear did not come off and showering with it on would leave them with wet undergarments all day. "On second thought, let's join hands and simply pray."

Jim and Jack knelt on the bed and all five of them joined hands. Brad asked Janet to lead them this time.

"Lord, save from this ordeal. We have been trapped in a din of Satan's who happens to be my husband's boss." She glared at Brad. "Forgive us for our anger and distress. We are loyal servants. We will whatever is necessary to retain our purity of devotion. You are the light and its radiance will guide us forward. Amen."

They slowly released hands. Again, it was predictable that everyone had taken in the sights around them. Brad kept his eyes shut at first but then found them drifting to Jack's still very erect cock and its mushroom-like head before swinging his peek over to Jenny's astonishing long and ripe-looking nipples. He shut his eyes and focused on the prayer as best he could.

Jim was surprised how long his gaze lingered on his dad's cock head. He then saw why: a drop of pre-cum had bubbled out and awaited removal.

Jenny found herself swiveling her gaze between her dad's moist cock head and her mom's luscious looking nipples. What am I doing? She asked herself and her body knew the answer but her mind insisted she had no idea.

Her mom had fixated on Jim's cock, which at a mere eight and a half inches was the "baby" of the three but hardly substandard anywhere else and by far thickest of them all.

Jack focused on the women's nipples as Janet surveyed all of them, realizing that she, too, was doing the exact same thing as the others and, no doubt, with the same feeling of an uninvited arousal pulsing in her groin.