Cabin Fever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?"

"Well, you would have wanted to see some of it, and it would give you ideas that aren't true."

"Like what?"

"Well, most of them are about the wife getting a good fucking while the husband watches. Some of them are cuckold videos where the guy is treated like shit by his wife and her lover. Sure, I'd like to watch, but I want to get mine too. If we were to do something that outrageous, I'd want it to be fun for both of us. I wouldn't want it to be just anybody either."

I stared at my husband, "You really have given this a lot of thought. Huh... So, what you're saying is that you would like to see me fuck somebody, and you want to fuck somebody too?"

His eyes got big, "Whoa honey! I never said that I want it to happen. I said I fantasized about it happening. Big difference!"

I sat down next to him, "OK, just for the sake of discussion. What if I fucked somebody and you watched, or you fucked me with them. Then you fucked somebody while I watch and maybe joined in. What happens after? What happens to our marriage and our love? Once it happens, there is no taking it back. What then?"

He looked at me, "Imagine for a moment that you wanted me to fuck Mila and I did. Would you not love me anymore? Even though you told me to?"

I hesitated like I was giving it some thought. I was thinking all right. I had this video running in my head of my husband's fat cock sliding into Mila's wet pussy while she moaned in ecstasy. I could feel myself getting wet. Then I thought about me fucking Wyatt. At first the idea just made me wetter, but then I thought about after, "I promise you that I won't ever stop loving you. As long as you don't cheat on me, I'll even stay married to you. In all honesty, if I know about it and say you can do it, then I would be fine with it.

"Now, let me ask you. How would you feel if your freshly fucked wife came back to you wanting a hug, a kiss, and your hard cock? Would you do it or would you be disgusted with me? Would you tell me that you love me, and mean it?"

He took my hand and kissed me on the lips, "As long as I knew about it and said it was OK, I would love you that much more. You wouldn't have to ask me to hug you, kiss you, and fuck you. You'd have to beg me not to. If you did that you would scare the hell out of me. If you push me away that tells me that whoever fucked you means more to you than I do."

I hugged him, "Honey, neither of us would do something like that for love. We would do it for the fun, the sex, and the orgasms. If we can't think of it that way, we have no business even talking about it."

He gave me that sideways grin of his, "I'm willing to give it a try with the condition that you still love only me."

Oh boy! I had to admit to myself that I found the idea extremely exciting, "Whoo... OK, same for me. How exactly do we go about this? And with whom?"

Luke shrugged, "I say play it by ear for now. There may never be an opportunity. If either of us sees one, we will talk about it before anything happens if at all possible. I'm giving you a free pass with anyone in the house right now. Any new people that might show up require further discussion. Please try to remember in the heat of the moment that I would like to at least watch."

My eyes teared up, "You would do that for me? I don't give you near enough sex and you would let me do that? I fuckin love you Luke! You are the most giving man I have ever met."

I kissed the shit out of him for a while and when I finally let him go, I had to let him know, "You have a free pass as well, with the same terms. Please don't fall in love with my sister. I couldn't stand it if I lost you, especially to the sister I love. I would be losing you both."

He nodded, "Let's promise each other that if we start to have deep romantic feelings for a sex partner, we'll break off the relationship immediately. No taking chances with us. Promise?"

"Promise. With all my heart."

He perked up, "Oh, one more thing. We have to make sure we have time for just you and me. Nothing at all may happen, but if it does, we don't let it take over. I will get jealous if someone else is hogging all of your time."

I smiled, "OK Baby. I feel the same way. When this is all over, I want us to be closer than ever."

We decided to put on swimwear. Swimming seemed like a wonderful idea for later and there was no sense changing clothes twice. I wore one of my new bikinis. It wasn't totally scandalous, but it was revealing. The thong was small enough that I had to do some serious trimming before we left home in order to wear it. Luke wore his usual board short style suit, although his stopped mid-thigh and was a good bit snugger than your typical board shorts. His semi-hard cock was pressing very nicely against the fabric. Yummy!

We found everyone at the bar downstairs. Wyatt was mixing something wild with a substantial amount of alcohol in it. Those of us old enough did a shot of Tequila, then we all moved out onto the pool deck with drinks in hand.

Naturally, the first subject of discussion was the live sex show that had taken place upstairs. I knew it was coming and I figured it was best just to get it out of the way early. After our conversation in the bedroom, Luke and I had a whole new attitude. We weren't going to shy away from the conversation. We were going to embrace it. That ought to shock the hell out of them!

Grace calmly began, "I rate the foreplay at one out of ten. I mean, they did kiss, so I'll give them the one."

My response was intelligent and mature, "Bite me bitch! I was ready for some cock and wasn't gonna wait another second."

I heard Mila let out a gasp before she started laughing her cute little ass off. Wyatt and his sons were a bit frozen in shock. When they finally loosened up, they chuckled mildly while looking at Luke out the sides of their eyes. I could see the tension go out of their shoulders when they saw Luke laughing. Stupid guy stuff. If her husband isn't pissed, then we're not in trouble. I knew exactly what they were thinking.

Wyatt sounded off, "I give the vault portion a ten. Especially the mount."

Mila was feeling feisty, "I couldn't help but notice the exceptional use of rhythm during the stroke portion. While it may measure at a nice, hard, nine, it's definitely a very firm ten out of ten. Points wise, that is."

David being the younger, brasher, one grinned at me, then looked down shyly, "I think the Olivia deserves the ten. Luke had it easy. She inspired him with her amazing body."

Asher wasn't to be outdone, "Are you kidding me? If it were me, I'd think I died and went to heaven. I give a twenty out of ten for swallowing."

I was aroused as hell, and it was going to be a while before I could do anything about it. I could also see I wasn't alone. All the guys were sporting wood and a veritable redwood forest they were. It appeared that my husband wasn't the only one blessed in the cock department. The girls were a little harder to figure out, but by the way their nipples were sticking out, I would have to say that, yep, they were just as aroused as I was.

I decided that if I couldn't fuck, I could at least swim. I downed my drink, took a few steps toward the pool, and dove in. There's more than one way to end a conversation. Pretty soon everyone was in the pool. We spent the rest of the afternoon swimming, drinking, and laughing our asses off.

It was starting to get dark, and we decided that we should probably eat something. Burgers were grilled and munchies spread out on the table. We ate like pigs for a while, then cleaned up the mess. By now it was getting late. Wyatt mixed up a fresh pitcher of drinks for us, then took Mila's hand and went to bed. Grace begged off too, saying she didn't want the hangover she'd get if she stayed up. That left Luke, me, Asher, and David.

Luke took me out onto the deck, "This might be our chance if you're interested. We can all get in the hot tub. After a while, I'll claim I'm tired and going to bed. I'll go to our room and watch between the curtains. They'll never see me. It's way darker in the room than on the deck.

"You let things progress to whatever you're comfortable with and I'll watch. If I decide it doesn't feel right, I'll come out and get you. If you want me to come out, just raise your hand and wave. So, what do you think?"

"What about you? Don't you want to be involved?"

"Baby steps. I want to see if I can watch you first. Anyway, there are already two of them. Just how many guys do you need?"

I gave his arm a little slap, "Just the one really, but I'm willing to test drive some recreational ones. OK, let's do this. But... I'm not promising anything will happen."

We walked back inside. Asher and David were at the bar making smoothies, so Luke and I did another shot. Luke brought up getting in the hot tub and the brothers were all over the idea. A few minutes later we stepped down into the swirling water. It felt amazing and so relaxing, "Luke, we have to get one of these."

He was leaning back with just his head above the water, "Yeh, we definitely do. Ours will have to sit on the deck, not down in it like this one."

Nobody said much for a while. Then Asher and David stated talking quietly. They must have reached a decision because Asher looked over at Luke and I, "You guys ever smoke pot?"

We both snickered. If these two only knew. I fought down my smile, "Occasionally."

"Do ya wanna smoke some now?"

This time Luke took the reins, "Sure, why not?"

Turned out that the pot they had was pretty good. Not as good as what we had brought with us, but pretty good. Before I knew it, I had a substantial buzz going and that reminded my body that I was horny. Very horny. I almost raised my hand right then and there. I probably should have, but I didn't. The truth was that I wanted to see what would happen. Would actually doing it be better than all this thinking about it? Because all this thinking about it was making me crazy with need.

Luke picked that moment to kick things off, "Hey guys, I'm going to bed. That joint did me in and I was tired anyway. Stay here Olivia. Enjoy the hot tub."

He clambered out, grabbed a towel, and was gone. It took Asher and David all of a second to start sliding closer to me with one of them on each side. They tried to be smooth about it, but really, one minute they are across from me, and five minutes later their legs are rubbing against my legs. Ya think a girl's not gonna notice?

I didn't say a word about it. We sat talking about who knows what as they got braver. I felt a hand on each knee and like two synchronized swimmers, they gradually moved up my leg. So far, I wasn't all that impressed with their technique and I felt my arousal flagging. Then Asher did the thing. The thing where a guy runs his tongue up my neck, then nibbles my ear. That thing. It's my kryptonite, my on button, and it makes my heart race.

I tilted my head back without even thinking, then caught myself. I turned my head to look at him and he assumed I wanted him to kiss me. It turned out that I actually did. It also turned out that Asher is a remarkably good kisser.

While Asher was kissing the hell out of me, his brother's hands weren't idle. He began playing with my tits and was doing an outstanding job of it. He was doing so well that when he pulled my top up and off, I was perfectly happy to let him. After a few minutes of kissing and nipple tweaking I needed my tits sucked. I slid up until my tits were above the water and braced my feet to keep me there. David took the hint immediately and began to lick and suck on my tit. His brother had broken off the kiss when I moved and was now back to licking and nibbling my neck.

Asher's hand slid up my leg and cupped my aching pussy. He began running his fingers up and down my slit, caressing my clit through the thin cloth. Those young men sure knew how to get my motor running! Asher moved in front of me and put his hands under my armpits. The next thing I knew he was raising me up to sit on the edge of the tub. David got out of the tub. I stopped noticing him as Asher went back to kissing the shit out of me.

I soon discovered where David had gone. He dropped a couple of lounge cushions on the deck behind me. My lower legs were still in the hot tub when Asher lowered me onto them. It was kind of awkward until he pulled my bottom off, raised my legs, and planted my feet on the edge. He had a better view than my gynecologist. Then his mouth fell onto my pussy and things got really serious. Someone had trained him well. He knew not to focus all his attention on my clit. He teased and sucked my labia before running his tongue around my clit.

I was coming unglued, and I couldn't believe how fast I was getting close to orgasming. David's cock touched my closed lips and I opened my eyes to look up at him. I grabbed his cock with my hand and fed it into my mouth. It was just what I needed to take me over the top and I came all over Asher's face. The orgasm was awesome in intensity, but I managed to continue sucking David's wonderful cock.

Asher backed off, ducked down into the water, and washed his face off. When he rose back up his trunks were gone, and his raging erection looked huge. He stood on the seat of the hot tub and lined himself up with my pussy. This was the moment of truth. Would I stop him or let him fuck my married pussy. Duh! I wanted that cock so bad that if he hadn't entered me right then, I would have grabbed his ass and pulled him in. I needed fucked and he set out to oblige me.

He wasn't in any hurry like some young guys. He slowly slid his long fat cock into me and it filled me so good. He pulled almost completely out and slowly slid back in until his groin met mine. He kept a nice and easy rhythm that built the heat in me until I was ready to scream. He seemed to sense it was time and picked up his pace. Soon he was pounding my pussy and I was screaming out my orgasm around the cock in my mouth.

Asher brought me to a second orgasm a few minutes later, then he suddenly pulled out. David's cock left my mouth just as suddenly. Before I could get enough brain cells together to think about it, I felt David's decidedly different cock sinking into me. David wasn't quite as long as his brother, but he was a bit fatter and holy shit, did it feel nice.

Asher gave me his cock to suck, and the two brothers went to town on me. A little while later I was cumming on David's cock while Asher shot his cum down my throat. David pulled his cock out and sprayed cum all over my belly. He fell back into the hot tub and tried to catch his breath. Asher moved away and I laid there with my nerves firing like mad as my orgasm continued to run its course. I was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep.

The thought hit me that Luke was probably waiting for me and that it was time to go. I sat up, sank into the hot tub, and washed the cum and sweat off. I grabbed David and kissed him deeply without giving a thought to the fact that I had his brother's cum taste in my mouth. It didn't seem to bother him one little bit. I turned, grabbed my thong, and climbed out of the tub. Asher stood waiting and pulled me against his hot body. He kissed me passionately, then smiled down at me, "Spend the night with us."

I shook my head, "This was fun, but I need to get back to my husband. He knows what happened. He was watching and I'm sure that he doesn't mind. This is the first time we've done anything like this, and Luke and I will need to talk about it. If you two behave, maybe we can do this again sometime. That means no bragging. This stays between us."

I turned and walked away. I walked into the bedroom and boy was I in for a surprise.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Luke

The hardest thing I will ever do was when I left my wife alone with two young studs in that hot tub. I was a nervous wreck with an aching erection. That erection was the deciding factor. I made my excuses and left the tub. Every step I took away from my wife was a struggle. I wanted to go get her and I didn't. I let my cock make the final decision and found myself looking between the curtains at the hot tub just a few feet away.

The deck accent lights were on and were providing romantic lighting. The hot tub was easy to see in the low light, and the lights on the deck made it impossible to see in our window. I moved the curtains apart a couple of feet and stood back from the window. I watched as the two young men seduced my wife.

Asher was just starting to kiss Olivia when Grace opened the bedroom door and walked in. I quickly ran over to her, "Leave the lights off. What do you want?"

I was standing there with a cock as erect as it had ever been asking her what she wanted. There was just enough light leaking into the room for her to see it sticking out, "I couldn't sleep and thought if Olivia was still awake that we could hang out for a while. Where is Olivia?"

My hot little sister in-law was standing there in a long t-shirt and nothing else. I was standing there with my cock sticking out like a pussy divining rod. I decided What the hell, took her hand, and led her to the window. I stood behind her as we watched David sucking on my wife's amazing tits. I moved up close and pulled her ass back against my raging erection as Asher began to eat my wife's sweet pussy. My fingers began to work on Grace's pussy, and she was soon soaked. I had to put my hand over her mouth to stifle her moaning.

When Asher entered my wife, I had Grace bent at the waist and my cock aimed at her entrance. I plunged my cock into my sister in-law's tight little pussy and stroked slowly. I had to go slow because I was so fucking turned on that I was afraid I would explode any second. It didn't help. Less than two minutes in I blew a massive load into Grace. Remarkably, my cock was still hard as nails, so I just kept fucking her.

Grace orgasmed hard and nearly fell to the floor. While I wanted to watch more of my wife getting fucked, I also wanted to fuck Grace. I pulled Grace toward the bed and she followed willingly. We started in missionary and shared our first passionate kiss. It was very intimate, and I loved finally being body to body with her. She seemed to like it too because she orgasmed hard and clutched me to her. She held me like that for several minutes before relaxing back onto the bed.

I kissed her lips, "Are you done, or can we continue?"

She grinned, "Oh, definitely continue."

I grinned back and rolled her over. I pulled her up on her hands and knees and plunged my cock back into her. I pounded her good and she came all over my cock yet again. I felt myself rapidly reaching my own orgasm and a few strokes later, began shooting jets of cum into her wonderful pussy. We stayed connected while we fought to get our breaths back. After a while, I began to shrink and we separated.

Grace made a quick trip to the bathroom before plopping back on the bed next to me. We had just started snuggling when Olivia walked back into the room.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

My husband sat up in the bed, then got up and rushed over to me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard, "You were so sexy with them. God, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

I was so relieved and so happy, then I looked over at my sister, "I'm surprised you caught any of it. It looks like you were pretty busy."

He hurried to explain what had happened and I realized that my only disappointment was that I hadn't been able to see it happen. I looked into my husband's eyes, "I love you more than anything in this world and I want to be with you. I just got fucked by two guys and I'm a bit sore. I'll still do it if you want, but I was hoping to wait until morning. Is that OK?"

He chuckled, "Probably the best idea. I'm kinda runnin on empty right now."