Cabin Fever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed again for a long time before going to bed. We sandwiched my sister between us. She was on the verge of falling asleep when I turned her face toward me, "Was it all you fantasized it would be?"

Her smile lit up her face, "So much better. Thank you so much for letting that happen. I've never been fucked so good in my life. I can't believe you get that anytime you want."

I thought about our recent lack of a sex life and realized how much I had been missing. All this time I could've tried harder to make things exciting. Instead, I had given up and it saddened me, "Yeh, it's pretty awesome."

We gave each other a kiss and the next thing I knew it was morning.

My sister was making out with my husband and her hand was wrapped around his hard cock. I gave her shoulder a shove, "Nuh uh lady. Get your slutty little hand off my husband's cock. I get him first."

She slid out of the way and I climbed onto my husband. His cock slid into my ready pussy and fit me so perfectly. We fucked our way to a nice morning orgasm. Mine was on his cock. When he got close, I got off him to his groans of need. Grace slid over and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked and pumped him vigorously until he came in her mouth. She swallowed all he had, then turned and jumped on me. She pinned my arms back, and I pretended to let her. She leaned down and kissed me and as I opened my mouth her tongue dove in, carrying the remainder of my husband's load. Our tongues got busy sharing his protein.

I was so into the moment that I didn't give it any thought until after it was over. I was stunned that I kissed my own sister and shared my husband's cum with her. Come to think of it, she shared his cum with me. Oh well, it was hot as hell anyway you describe it. All of the sudden I had some new fodder for my fantasies.

We climbed out of the bed and the three of us managed to squeeze into the friggin giant shower. We could have gotten two other people in that thing if had wanted. We had a great time getting clean before dressing for the day. We made our way from our room to the kitchen just in time for a huge breakfast. I needed to make sure I helped with all that work. It wasn't fair to Mila for me to just hang out at her expense, then expect her to feed me and clean up as well.

After breakfast I began helping Mila with the cleanup. We hadn't gotten very far into it before everyone else disappeared. Once Mila was sure that we were alone she took my hand in hers, "Olivia, you are my best friend in this world. It has come to my attention that everyone except Wyatt and me had a lot of fun last night. I was kinda hoping to do some catching up. So, I was wondering if maybe we could fuck each other's husbands. Maybe? Please.

I was stunned. Sure, I had done some crazy things since we arrived that were way outside my normal comfort zone. Yet, I was having trouble processing my best friend's request. I had never thought of her this way, and it took me a moment to accept that she was on a mission of sexual discovery, just like I was.

Did I mind if she fucked my husband? Nope, I love them both and would love to see them enjoy each other. Did I mind fucking her husband? Absolutely not! I was actually looking forward to it. The answer then became easy, "I love you too Mila and the answer is definitely, yes."

She was positively giddy with excitement. She pulled me into a giant hug and kissed my cheek. I turned my head a little and our lips touched. To this day, I don't know what came over me. All that I know is I didn't shy away, quite the opposite in fact. I kissed my best friend on the lips, and it was really nice. Within moments we were kissing each other deeply and lovingly. Then something changed.

I couldn't tell you when it happened, but it did. One moment we are kissing romantically, and the next we're kissing like we want to fuck each other. I think we both had the realization at the same time because we both paused and looked into each other's eyes. The one look was all we needed. Our mouths re-connected. We were all in.

We separated, gasping for breath through our mutual heat. Mila took my hand and led me toward her bedroom. The unwashed dishes not even entering our minds as we entered her room and she closed the door. We were immediately back in each other's arms and our lips met again. Neither of us had done anything like this before, yet we both were rushing to get to the next step. We stopped kissing long enough to get naked and get on the bed together. The feel of her naked body against mine and her passionate kisses were intense. I wanted to touch her everywhere. I wanted more.

We wanted each other badly by this point. We weren't slowing down to make love romantically. We were so hot for each other that nice and easy wasn't on the menu. I nipped her neck with my teeth as I moved ever downward. Her amazing tits filled my hands and my mouth teased and bit her nipples. She squirmed beneath me as I continued down her body. I didn't waste time teasingly kissing her thighs or licking around her pussy. I dove right in and ate my first pussy.

The taste of her wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. Thinking about it later I decided that it wasn't bad, or good, it just was a part of her that I loved. My tongue explored until I found her clit, while my fingers entered her pussy. I rubbed her g-spot and sucked on her clit while she went wild. I could tell she was getting close when she shoved my head away, "Stop! I want to do you too. I want us to cum together our first time."

I grinned up at her. How could I say 'No' to that? She pushed me onto my back, "let me get your heated up and we'll do each other at the same time. Deal?"

My answer was to shove her head down. She picked up on the hint right away and put her tongue to work on my pussy. I've been eaten a lot by my husband and he is exceptional at it, but nothing prepared me for the way she ate me. It was so different and wonderful that I was suddenly on the verge of cumming. Fortunately, Mila realized what was happening and quickly moved over me, putting her pussy on my face. I don't have the words to describe how utterly wonderful it felt. The feeling of her silky pussy against my tongue, the feel of her amazing tongue on my pussy, and the love I had for her pushed me over the cliff. I don't remember ever orgasming that hard from oral sex. The experience was life changing.

We didn't move apart for some time. I laid below her with her gentle weight spread across my torso. Her pussy was resting on my chin while my tongue gently caressed her labia. She was planting light kisses on mine between gasps for breath. We rested in the afterglow, kissing each other's pussies, until our breathing changed again. It became more rapid as our gentle licks and kisses became more urgent. Soon I was licking her with abandon, pushing her to another orgasm. She apparently was doing the same because my pussy was on fire from her tongue's lashing. We built each other's desire until we reached the pinnacle and our orgasms took control of our bodies. Mila fell off me and ended up on her stomach next to me. We took quite a while to come back to earth. When we did Mila got herself turned around and in my arms. We kissed for a long time, enjoying the feel of each other, before reality re-entered our lives.

I smiled at my new lover, "I love you Mila. I never dreamed that you and I would do something like this. I am so glad we did."

She grinned up at me, "I know what you mean, and I love you too.

"We did leave a mess in the kitchen and we have been gone for a while. We might want to consider getting dressed and back to it before everyone figures out what we are up to. I'm not sure I want to share the wonderful thing we just did with anyone but my husband."

I readily agreed and we got ourselves off the bed and organized. Mila reached for the door and I stopped her. I pulled her into my arms and we shared a panty dropping kiss before reluctantly letting each other go. When we got back to the kitchen no one was around and we figured that we had gotten away with it. Yeh, right.

We had no sooner gotten re-started when our husbands walked in. Both were grinning at us as they stood at the island watching us. My hubby was the first to comment, "I sure do appreciate Olivia and Mila doing all this hard work cleaning up after us. I am curious though."

Wyatt played his part, "Really, what about?"

Luke picked right back up, "Oh, I don't know. It just seems weird that they have been washing dishes for an hour, yet there are only, let's see, five plates clean. That's twelve minutes a plate. I don't think there is enough time in the day for them to get done at this rate."

Wyatt chimed in, "Yeh, seems strange. You know what? I bet if they weren't cumming all over each other's faces they'd probably be done by now."

Luke nodded like he was giving it serious thought, "You know, I think you may have a point."

I turned to my husband, "Ha ha, so you caught us. It's not like we weren't going to tell you. You two must have been spying on us. Did you like the show?"

Luke shared a grin with Wyatt, "We fuckin loved it!"

Wyatt walked over to Mila and kissed her, "You looked amazing Baby. So fucking hot."

Luke had made his way to me while I had been watching Mila and Wyatt. He kissed me really good, then smiled at me, "I could see how much you love each other. Watching you two together was simply amazing and I will never forget it. I love you Olivia."

I kissed his lips and gave him that look. You know the one. The look that tries to express all the love, lust, and need in my heart, all focused on him. Mila picked that moment to speak up, "Olivia and I decided something else. We're going to fuck each other's husbands. You husbands need to figure out how we are going to do that without alerting the entire household."

Wyatt raised his hand, "Easy. Overnight boat trip with just the four of us. We can't do it today though. I already promised the others that we would spend the day on the boat. It would be weird if we came back to drop them off and just left again. Let's shoot for an evening this week. We'll wait until Grace and the boys are distracted and leave. They'll figure that we snuck off for our normal couples time and go on about their business."

We all nodded our approval and got the kitchen cleaned up in no time. Mila and I went to change into our bikinis, then rushed down to join everyone at the boat. Mila and I napped in the sun while everyone else enjoyed tubing, swimming, and for those old enough, drinking. We returned that evening and grilled out on the deck. A few hours later everyone headed for bed.

Luke was deeply asleep and I was looking at the ceiling. Unable to sleep after napping the day away, I decided to get up and go downstairs. There was plenty to do down there until I felt ready for sleep. I didn't bother to dress but did put on my nightgown over my naked body just in case. It's not like it hid much, but it would provide enough cover for me to run and hide if anyone showed up.

My eyes were adjusted to the dark and I didn't feel the need to turn lights on as I walked down the stairs. When I got to the bottom I heard noises coming from the great room. I was feeling mischievous, so I decided to sneak a peek before announcing my presence. Mila apparently couldn't sleep either. She was sitting on the couch facing the television. Sitting on either side of her were her sons. Asher to her right and David to her left. They were quietly talking and had no idea I was there.

Shaking with nerves, I snuck around the wall and hid behind the pool table. On my knees, my eyes were just above the top of the pool table. I was sure that they wouldn't see me even if they looked my way. I had a great view of the couch and I could clearly hear them talking.

Mila was grabbing for the remote, "I don't think I should be watching porn with you two. I'm your mother. It's not appropriate."

David held the remote out of his mother's reach, "It'll be fun Mom. Who cares about someone else's idea about appropriate. You're a great mom and it's just us anyway."

Asher put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her against him for a moment, "You're amazing Mom. Come on. It'll be fun."

"Well, Ok, but if I say stop, you stop. Get it?"

"Yes, Mom."

I could only think that the two young men had planned this. Their choice of movie was a stepmom with her two stepsons. The porn industry wasn't allowed to have them be her real sons, but anyone watching could easily fantasize that they were. As the seduction of the mother progressed Asher and David moved up against their own mother. Their hands were constantly caressing their mother's arms and they took turns giving her loving kisses on her cheeks. The further into the movie they got, the more intimate the two young men became. I was sure now that they had one goal in mind. They wanted to fuck their mother. I wouldn't have left if you paid me. I had to see how this played out.

I could see Mila's arousal building. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, and her hands kept clenching as her two sons' touches slowly aroused her. She didn't resist when Asher began kissing her neck. He was doing to her what he had done to me, and it was having the same affect. David was the first to kiss her. His lips brushed hers and settled on them. It wasn't long before their kiss became passionate.

Asher took advantage of his brother's distraction to begin squeezing his mother's tits while rubbing his thumbs across her nipples. He found the hem of her nightgown and began to pull it up her body. David's hand had worked up her leg until it found her pussy. Her legs fell apart as his fingers slid between her labia. David broke his kiss with his mother long enough to help his brother remove her nightgown. Then, both brothers went back to work on her body. I knew without a doubt that she was going to get fucked by her sons.

David continued to kiss his mother while his hands helped him squirm out of his gym shorts. His cock sprang forth and he reached out for his mother's hand. She let him pull her hand toward him and place it on his cock. Her answering squeeze and slow stroking added gasoline to the fire between them. Asher had slid off the couch and onto the floor between his mother's legs. His hands spread her legs and his mouth moved onto her sex. Mila groaned as her son began to eat her pussy.

David released his mother's mouth and got up on his knees. He pressed his cock against her lips and she opened her mouth to take him in. She began to lovingly suck his cock as her hand continued to pump it. They kept at it for a while as Mila's arousal grew and grew until, suddenly, she was cumming on her son's face. David's cock fell from her mouth as she looked down at Asher. He rose up and she saw his throbbing cock as he aimed it at her wet pussy. She saw his glans rub against her opening, then slowly sink into her. A few slow pumps later, he was fully embedded in her pussy.

She looked into her son's eyes and saw the lust and love. He leaned down and kissed her passionately before raising back up and pulling his cock back. Mila looked down and watched as her son's cock thrust back into her pussy. The sight must have really set her off because she grabbed David's cock and began sucking him like she needed his cum to live. Asher picked up the pace and was fucking his mother long and deep.

I was so fucking horny I thought I would die. My hand had found my pussy a while ago and I was rubbing one out vigorously as I watched Mila orgasm on her son's cock. Her screams of ecstasy were muffled by the cock in her mouth, keeping everyone in the house from hearing her. Asher plunged deep into her and stayed there while her orgasm ravaged her. When she finally settled down, he slid his cock from her. I had to stop playing with myself so I wouldn't give myself away when I orgasmed.

David backed away and Asher helped his mother get onto her hands and knees. David moved in behind her and sank his cock into her drenched pussy. Asher sat on the couch sideways in front of her. She grabbed Asher's cock and dove on it, sucking and stroking for all she was worth. Within a few minutes I could see his whole body clench as he began to shoot his load into his mother's mouth. She continued stroking and sucking until she had him drained and let his cock fall from her mouth.

Her mouth hung open and grunts escaped it as David pounded her pussy. She buried her face in Asher's lap and screamed against his spent cock as her son fucked her to a crippling orgasm. David's sudden release of cum made her orgasm that much stronger. His cum now deep in his mother, David collapsed over his mother's back, heaving for breath. They stayed that way for several minutes before David's cock slid from his mother's abused pussy. David fell back onto the couch and Asher helped his mother roll onto her back, her head rested on his legs. He fondly caressed her face as he smiled down at her.

Mila laid there for there for ten minutes or so before she stirred. She sat up, then stood. Her sons stood with her, and each took a turn kissing her deeply. She gave them a loving smile, "I love you both so much and that was wonderful, but I really need to go to the bathroom. One more kiss for each of you, then we all need to go to bed. I shouldn't need to tell you not to share what we did with anyone?"

Their kisses were loving and sexy as hell. They finally separated and her boys walked away. Mila went to the downstairs bathroom. When I walked into the bathroom she was in the shower, so I decided to join her. Her shriek when I got into the shower with her tickled the shit out of me. I began washing her body as I told her how wonderful it was to watch her and her sons fucking. At first, she was scared that I would think she was a sick woman, but when she heard my enthusiasm she quickly calmed.

I began drying her off and caught her looking pensive, "OK you. Stop over thinking it. You are all adults and there is no risk of pregnancy. You had a wonderful time and so did they. You just need to figure out the best way to tell Wyatt. He's a great guy and he loves you to death. He may be shocked at first, but he'll come around. You just have to reassure him that he's still your number one."

She looked at me funny for a moment, then leaned in like she had a secret, "He already knows."

I was really confused. How could he already know? I decided that was a conversation for another day. We walked upstairs together and gave each other a nice kiss before going to our respective bedrooms. I laid down next to my sleeping husband and masturbated like a madwoman until I orgasmed. It wasn't nearly as much relief as a good fucking, but it took the edge off. He never stirred.

Part 2 cumming soon