Cabin Fever Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun and games at the cabin.
4.5k words
4.75
40.5k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Todger65 edited my ramblings yet again and I am thankful.

Cabin Fever Part 02

More fun and games at the cabin

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I woke up late the next day and didn't stagger into the kitchen for coffee until after eleven. Mila was there, but from the looks of things she hadn't beaten me by much. Neither of us said much for the first ten minutes. Then I noticed a note on the island. I picked it up and read it out loud to Mila, "You all were sleeping and we got bored. Grace, Luke, and I are out on the boat. We'll be back in time for dinner. Love, Wyatt."

Mila looked over at me, "You know what's gonna happen. Our husbands are going to fuck the shit out of your sister."

I was kinda shocked. Not at the idea. The idea was probably spot on, except for one thing, "You don't think Wyatt would do that behind your back do you? I don't believe he would for a second."

She giggled, "Who says it would be behind my back? I told him as soon as I found out she was coming that he should fuck her if he got the chance. I never really thought it would happen. It was just a fun fantasy, until now."

I grinned at her over my coffee cup, "All that makes me wonder where David and Asher are. You and I could have a bit of fun ourselves. Either with them, or without them. I'd be happy either way."

Then it occurred to me, "Hey wait a minute! How is it that you knew we all had a good time the other night? You and Wyatt were in bed asleep."

Her face turned red, "Well, you can't tell anybody! I mean it!"

I nodded my agreement.

"This house has an amazing security system. Wyatt and I watched you and my boys on the deck. We even had Luke and Grace on the split screen so we could watch everything. It was so fucking hot. I thought Wyatt was going to fuck my pussy completely off me."

My mouth dropped open in shock, "You can see even in the bedrooms?"

"Fuck yeh! The whole place is covered, inside and out. My uncle was either really paranoid, or he liked to watch. I plan on showing Wyatt the video of me and the boys later."

That scared me, "You have recordings?"

She saw the look on my face, "A recording, not recordings. The security video is on a forty-eight-hour loop. I just saved the part with my boys so I could show it to Wyatt. He was watching us when we did it, but he wants to save it for future viewing. What happened the other night will be overwritten tonight, and it will be gone for good. If you decide that you want to keep something you gotta let me know as soon as you can."

I should have known I could trust my friend. The idea did intrigue me though, "Can you save it to a thumb drive? I'd really like to have a copy of the other night, including what happened in my bedroom."

"Yeh, easy peesy. I'll do that right now. How about we meet by the pool in ten minutes?"

I agreed and we tromped upstairs. I changed into one of my new bikinis and went down to the pool. I swam around for a little bit before settling back in a couple's lounger. I wanted Mila to be next to me so I could do things to her while we enjoyed this amazing place.

It wasn't much longer before Mila came out and sat down next to me, "I put the thumb drive in your cosmetics bag in that little end pocket."

"Good. I'll keep it there just in case you need to add to it later. I suspect there is more fun ahead."

I expressed my thanks by rolling toward her and kissing her hard. She kissed me back and we continued our Thanks and You're Welcomes until I was getting very horny. She pulled back and looked at me, "What about Asher and David?"

"If they show up I guess we'll just have to fuck them, won't we?"

It was almost like they heard us. Not two minutes later David and Asher came out on the deck and saw me sucking on their mother's tits. Neither of us knew they were there until we were suddenly pulled apart and into the arms of her sons. Normally, I would have thought that very rude, but under the circumstances, their actions were welcomed.

David had me in his arms and his aggressive kisses sent a thrill through me. We began to frantically feel each other up. My focus eventually became his big cock and I soon had it out of his trunks and in my hand. I kissed down his chest on my way to kissing the head of his cock. I wanted his cock in my mouth and I didn't hesitate. I slid him past my lips and my tongue caressed him as I took him as deep as I could.

His moans assured me that my skill was more than adequate. I sucked on his sweet, beautiful cock until he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. He rolled me onto my back and was aiming his cock at my pussy before I could blink. I felt his cockhead slip inside me, then he shoved in deep. It was so abrupt, so animalistic, that it set something primal off within me. I orgasmed hard at that first thrust. He wasn't finished with me yet.

He fucked me hard and fast. I loved every second of the pounding he gave me, and I came all over that wonderful cock. I lost track of things for a while and I have no idea how many times I orgasmed. Then, a quick kiss on the lips, and he was gone. I looked up in frustration just as Asher moved between my legs. Asher fucked me with less speed and more passion. His thrusting cock sent me to a higher plane. When he approached his own orgasm I told him, "I want your cock in my mouth when you cum."

He pulled his cock from my well fucked pussy, and I scrambled around so that I could take him in my mouth. I don't mind the taste of my own pussy at all. I kind of like tasting me on a big cock. His satiny smooth cock felt wonderful in my mouth. I felt the swelling and was ecstatic that I was going to get a mouthful of his delicious cum. I felt his cum surging through his cock as it lay on my tongue. It jetted into my mouth, and I started swallowing greedily. Four big pulses went down my throat before the final bit of his load dribbled onto my tongue.

I lay there in a near stupor and rolled my head enough to see what Mila and David were up to. David was pounding his mother, much like he had pounded me, and she was off in la la land. David came hard in his mother and by her screams of ecstasy, I gathered that she came as well.

I dozed off for a while, but the heat and my dripping sweat woke me. Mila and her sons were gone, and I had a pretty good idea what they were doing. I decided to leave them to their mother and son time. The pool looked inviting, and I went for a swim. The cool water felt wonderful, and I felt well fucked and refreshed.

I got out of the pool and dried off. I was on a mission to get a slushy drink with plenty of alcohol in it. I walked into the cabin and back toward the bar. I looked over at the couches as I went and saw Mila and her sons entwined naked on the floor. They were fast asleep and they looked really cool. There was just something about the sexual, yet loving, relationship on display. The sight of them affected me deeply. Foregoing the blender as too noisy, I quietly made a nice big drink with some ice cubes I quietly slipped into the glass. When I left the room they hadn't moved. It was still really cool to see the three of them like that.

I spent a few hours enjoying the sun and the pool before taking a quick shower. I went to the kitchen and started putting together dinner. Once I had things going, I went downstairs and over to the couches. I gently grabbed Mila's foot and shook it. Her eyes slowly opened until I saw that she was awake, "Hey you. Time to get up. Dinner will be ready soon and the boat is due back as well."

Mila nudged her sons and they grumbled slowly awake. While she got them going I went back upstairs. The kitchen has a nice view of the lake and I watched for the boat while puttering around doing stuff. I saw them come into sight and gradually make their way to the dock.

Eventually, I saw my hubby help Grace down onto the dock. Wyatt got off and the three of them walked arm in arm up to the deck. Wyatt hadn't seen me watching through the window or he probably wouldn't have laid the kiss he did on my sister. There was lots of tongue, and it was easy to see that this wasn't the first time they had kissed like that.

I decided to have a bit of fun. I quickly raised the window, "Hey guys! Whatcha doo-in?"

The mad scramble that ensued had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I hadn't seen it earlier, but Wyatt had his hand in Grace's bikini bottom. My sudden greeting made Wyatt panic and he was desperate to put distance between Grace and himself. His abrupt move backward made him yank hard on my sister's bikini. The knots on the sides gave and suddenly Grace is standing bottomless on the deck. I fell apart laughing.

I hadn't known it, but Mila had walked into the kitchen and had been watching over my shoulder. Her laughter was the first clue I had that she was there. We held onto each other as we laughed our asses off. Luke came strolling into the kitchen with a big grin on his face, "So, I take it you both knew?"

We laughed louder before I finally got a bit of a grip on my mirth, "Well Duh! The three of you go off on the boat and the first thought in both our heads was that you guys were going to fuck the shit out of her. It's pretty obvious that you did."

My sister was busy making herself scarce and I called out to her, "Grace! Come back! It's OK. Nobody's mad at you."

She turned around, "Really? I was thinking that I really fucked up."

I gave her a hug, "Nah. I'm not going to give you grief. Hell, you saw me fucking Asher and David. Casting stones and all that shit. I love you babe.

"Did you have fun fucking Luke and Wyatt?"

She grinned up at me, "Fuck yeh! They really put it to me. I'm sooo tired and my pussy is sooo sore."

I kissed her cheek, "Well, dinner is almost ready. Get some clothes on and come back down for dinner. Maybe you'll get your second wind. I was hoping that the three of us might have a little fun tonight."

Her lips brushed mine, "Luke already got his. I'd like us to have some alone time. I want to know if being with you is as good as the kiss we had."

I licked her earlobe, "Yes, I'd like to try that myself."

I let her go and she ran off upstairs. A little bit of cat herding later, I managed to get everyone to the dining room table and served them dinner. I cleaned up the kitchen and waved Mila off when she tried to help. I finished up in the kitchen and wandered down to the bar.

Everyone was elsewhere as I fixed myself the frozen concoction that I couldn't have earlier. Huge glass in hand, I made my way upstairs, stripped, grabbing our stash, and walked out to the hot tub naked. I could hear everyone else downstairs on the pool deck as I relaxed and sipped my drink.

I lit a joint and smoked the entire thing while thinking about the crazy sexual adventure that I had found myself in. So far, everyone was getting along well. I hadn't seen any jealousy or anger, just a lot of happy people. I was thrilled at the way things had turned out. I finished the joint and began spacing about what our lives might be like when our cabin vacation ended.

My reverie was interrupted when Grace walked out onto the deck, "Hey sis. Can I use one of your douches?"

"Sure. No problem. I brought plenty."

That's me, I thought, the anal-retentive planner. I had brought enough douche to last me a month for no other reason than I felt like I needed to. I'd even brought several enemas. I thought at the time that Luke and I might have anal sex and I wanted to be ready. So ready that I brought more of them than I would ever need. When Luke complains at the number and weight of my suitcases, I don't say shit. He has a point when he says, "It seems like you bring everything you own."

I took a sip of my drink and relaxed in the tub, just spacing. I was still hard at it when Grace made her way out to the hot tub. She had seen that I was naked and she followed my example. She got into the tub with me and sat next to me. I pulled out another joint and we proceeded to get toasted. By the time we were done she was snuggled up against me.

I had often thought that my little sister was extremely attractive, but I had never thought of her sexually. Not until the kiss we shared. My view of her had changed dramatically after that. Now that Mila had introduced me to lesbian sex, I had no qualms about making love to Grace. I set out to see if she felt the same way by pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

Her response was enthusiastic to say the least. We thoroughly enjoyed our make out session until our arousal got to the point that we couldn't wait any longer. We looked into each other's lust filled eyes and without a word said between us, got out of the tub. We dried off as we walked to her room. We slid into bed together and our bodies merged.

Over the years I had often held my sister, but never in this way. The intimacy of our naked bodies touching as we kissed deeply sent a loving thrill through me. I didn't want to just have sex with my sister. I wanted to make love to her and I set out to show her how I felt. My hungry kisses were put on hold. I needed my mouth and tongue for other things.

I spent long minutes licking and nibbling on her neck and ears. I kissed down her chest and found her amazing tits. I don't know how long I spent sucking her nipples, licking them, and nibbling on them with my teeth. Her moans and the hands on my head told me that she was ready for me to move on. I couldn't wait to taste her.

Her labia were still swollen from my husband and Wyatt fucking her for most of the day. I treated them gently with my tongue before directing my tongue to her clit. I circled her clit with my tongue and occasionally flicked it. Her pelvis came up and she mashed her pussy in my face. I sucked her clit and flicked it with my tongue until she let out a scream, came on my face, and collapsed back onto the bed.

She was completely out of it when I lay down next to her. I could see her body trembling as her orgasm continued to control her body. After a while, her body calmed and her breathing changed. She was deeply asleep within seconds. I shrugged and kissed her cheek before climbing out of the bed. I was sure that there would be another time. Right now, Grace needed the rest. I walked naked back to my room and threw on a nightgown. I decided that the rec room with the bar was the place I needed to be.

I arrived at the bar as everyone was replenishing their own drinks. They had all decided to watch a movie and were getting provisions ready, starting with alcohol for those old enough. I finished making my slushy deliciousness and went to the downstairs kitchen to get snacks ready. I plopped down on the center couch and kicked back. A few minutes later David and Asher sat down on either side of me.

I put a hand behind each head and pulled them close, "Listen guys. I'm all fucked out for tonight. Let's watch the movie tonight. There will be plenty of time for other stuff another day."

They nodded their agreement and didn't seem upset. My hubby was on the left-hand couch and Mila had taken upon herself to lay back against him. His arm was across her belly, but it didn't look like he was starting anything. They snuggled like that through the movie while Wyatt stretched out by himself on the other couch.

We enjoyed the movie and were in bed shortly after it ended. I snuggled up with Luke and we made out for a while. Neither of us was interested in sex. In that moment we were really into showing affection to each other. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Over the next few days, we all had a lot of fun, and Luke and I fucked like bunnies. It wasn't by some plan. It was just the way it turned out. I didn't know about anyone else, but I was getting steadily more aroused as the time passed. I kept wondering when it would happen, and with who. I was getting primed for a good fucking.

It had been a wonderful day of boating and playing around the pool. The heat was rising between us all from all the flirting and casual touches we'd given each other. A lot of kisses were stolen while we played in the pool. When it got late, we were all pretty toasted and headed off to bed.

Luke was gently snoring next to me and for some reason I couldn't sleep. I got up and pulled my nightgown over my naked body. I decided to go downstairs and veg on the couch for a while. Maybe watching some television would get me drowsy enough to go back to bed.

I plopped down in my usual spot in the center of the middle couch. I had just begun to relax into watching some home improvement show when I heard movement. Asher and David came around the couch and sat down on either side of me. I couldn't help but think that there was more than one way to get tired enough to sleep. David grabbed the remote from me and started a video, and it wasn't your typical action/adventure.

The movie was the same movie that Mila had started watching with her sons before they got distracted. It became obvious to me that Asher and David had not forgotten that evening. They started in on me much like they had their mother with light kisses and gentle caresses. It wasn't long after that when I found myself sucking on Asher's cock while his brother ate my pussy. David brought me to a wonderful orgasm before moving between my legs and sliding his amazing cock into me. He was fucking me good, and I was watching his cock as it slid in and out of my pussy. I love watching a hard cock slide in and out of me. It's so fuckin sexy and it didn't take me long to orgasm all over his cock.

David pulled out of me and Asher maneuvered me around while he laid down on his back. I straddled him and impaled myself on his cock. He stopped moving and I felt David playing with my ass. The next thing I knew his greasy finger was sliding into my ass. David loosened me up good and pressed his cock against my anus. His cock gradually entered me and my first double penetration began.

Asher and David started out slowly, but soon settled into a rhythm that took my breath away. I have never felt anything like it. I was so totally full and every nerve in my body was firing pleasure to my brain. My ability to think rationally was long gone. They fucked me until my voice became hoarse from my screaming orgasms. I remember jets of cum in my ass and pussy.

My eyes opened and it became clear that I had been out for a while. I smiled up at the concerned faces of Asher and David and I could see their faces relax. Eventually they helped me up and I took a quick shower. When I came out of the bathroom they were gone. I decided as I laid back down next to my husband, that I needed to talk to Mila in the morning. We needed a copy of the security video. I wanted to see what I had experienced, and I wanted to share it with Luke.

The following day was typical, except at dinner Mila announced that myself, Luke, and Wyatt were joining her on an overnight boat trip. There wasn't any sense in trying to be sneaky about it now. We'd all watched each other fuck, so the secret was pretty much out. I suspected that Grace, Asher, and David would find a way to entertain themselves while we were gone.

I got Luke nice and stirred up while we were getting ready for the boat trip by showing him the video from the night before. I had to run out of the room to keep him from ravishing me on the spot. Luke eventually went down to help Wyatt with the guy shit needed to get the boat going while Mila enlisted her sons' help in loading food and drinks. We left as the sun was slowly sinking, giving us enough light to sail to our destination.

As soon as we left the dock, Mila and I went to the galley and got drinks ready. Mila and I had agreed that from this point on, I would be with Wyatt, and she would be with Luke. I managed to climb up the steps to the flying bridge without spilling anything. Wyatt was at the wheel and I sat his drink down where he could reach it. I then turned his head toward me and kissed him. When our lips parted he smiled down at me, "You have no idea how long I've wanted you Olivia. I hope tonight is as wonderful for you as I know it will be for me."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers
12