Cabin Fever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him as if I were very confused, "Oh, whatever do you mean sir? A happily married woman such as myself would never even consider doing what you seem to be implying. Why, I never!"

He grinned at me, "Are you sure?"

I reached down and squeezed his cock through his pants, "Well, maybe occasionally."

I looked up at him seriously, "Honestly, before this trip I have never had sex with anyone except Luke since we started dating. I am as shocked as anyone at how much fun I'm having, but I wouldn't do it at all if Luke wasn't enjoying it too.

"You and Mila are our greatest friends, and it feels right to want to be intimate with you. I love you both."

He put his arm around me and held me close, "We love you both as well. You are great friends, and I can't wait to be your lover."

We stood there quietly as the boat moved toward the hidden cove Wyatt had found. Once the anchors were dropped, we settled into a light meal. After eating, Wyatt and I went back up top while Luke and Mila settled on the aft deck. We didn't see them again until morning.

I laid back in Wyatt's arms while we sipped our drinks and watched the stars wheel overhead. Eventually we started kissing and when the heat grew, we went to our cabin. Our first coupling was loving and slow as we discovered each other's bodies. It was wonderful and we orgasmed together. Our second go-round was flat out fucking each other stupid. We cleaned up in the head and fell asleep nestled together.

He woke the next morning with his cock in my mouth as I grinned up at him. He has a nice cock and it not only felt wonderful in my mouth, but it was also fabulous in my pussy. He made me cum so good and I rewarded him by swallowing his cum. We showered together and dressed for the day. When we walked into the galley, Mila and Luke were kissing like lovers do, while breakfast cooked nearby.

After breakfast the guys fished while Mila and I worked on our tans. We tied off at the dock around noon and made our way to the cabin. Asher and David were in the pool. I found Grace in the hot tub and sat down on the deck near her, "How was your night little sister?"

She groaned, "My little pussy is so sore! Not to mention my ass. Those two fucked me damned near to death."

Then she shot me a huge grin, "And it was fucking awesome!"

During the remainder of the week, we got into plenty of shenanigans. We played a lot, but we had sex even more. One of my best memories will always be watching Mila being triple teamed while Grace rode David's cock, and I rode his face. Then, there was the day that the guys spent on the boat fishing while us girls had some intimate alone time. It was all great fun.

My fondest memories by far, will be of those times when I was making love to my husband. As much fun as we all had, and I most definitely had, it pales in comparison to being with my wonderful Luke. Still, no one said I couldn't have my cake and eat it too. Luke and I have agreed that we should split the cabin upkeep costs with Mila and Wyatt. It seems a shame to let such a nice place go on the auction block. We still have a lot of fun to experience there.

12