Cabin in the Woods

Story Info
A man is enslaved by another far from civilization.
4.1k words
3.88
33.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the peculiarities of their relationship neither Jack nor Charles preferred to be open about it with their friends and family, and so they were not always able to be together as often they would have liked. This weekend away to Jack's cabin was going to be an excellent chance to spent some quality time without fear of interruption.

The cabin was up north, way further north than Charles had realized. They had driven for at least an hour since he last remembered seeing another car. There was absolutely no chance of running into someone either of them knew.

The thought made Charles' penis try to engorge, but the metal chastity tube he wore prevented this. It was secured both with a padlock and with a ring through the Prince Albert piercing Jack had insisted he get. Jack wasn't interested in playing silly games with chastity; it was either total security or nothing.

Jack had been Charles' keyholder for coming up on six months now. That didn't require a lot of in-person meeting, not the way Jack held a key. Charles was looking forward to the unlocking and release he naturally assumed would be happening on this weekend away.

At long last they pulled up the dirt driveway that led to Jack's cabin. There was nothing but frosty wilderness as far as the eye could see.

Jack and Charles jumped out of the car. Charles was instantly struck by the chill.

"Brr," he said.

"Alright strip," said Jack.

"What?" demanded Charles.

"Clothes. Off. Don't make me repeat myself a third time."

"It's freezing!" pleaded Charles.

"And I'll unlock the door and let you into my nice warm cabin, but not until you're naked."

Charles was too cold to put up a fight. He just wanted inside. As quickly as he could be pulled off all his clothes.

"Hand them to me," said Jack.

Charles handed his clothes over.

"Good boy," said Jack. "Come on now."

Charles jumped from foot to foot, shivering, while Jack unlocked the front door to the cabin. They went inside and shut the door behind them.

"Oh my god," said Charles, as soon as he was inside and the possibility of being warm once again existed. His metal chastity cage was still painfully cold, and it felt like all the heat had been sapped from his body. He rubbed his arms frantically.

"You can wait inside," said Jack. "I'm going back to the car for a second."

Jack opened the door, letting in another burst of cold air, and went back outside, taking Charles' clothes with him. Charles watched from the window as Jack locked them inside the car.

Charles realized his cellphone was in his pants pocket.

Jack came back inside, bringing with him even more cold air.

"Okay so I see how this enforced nudity thing could be sexy, but I'm freezing over here. Do you think I could get my clothes back for now?"

"No," replied Jack, matter-of-factly. "You're fine."

"I'm really not."

"Not up to you."

Okay, well, this was what he had agreed to. Jack would be unquestionably in charge for the weekend. Charles wasn't going to wuss out the first time he was told to do something he didn't want to. That was kind of the whole point.

Charles looked around. The cabin was pretty small. The door they had entered led into a kitchen, which had an attached dining area. A hallway to the right led to the bathroom and bedroom, and a door to the left led to a living room. There was no upstairs, but Jack had mentioned there was a basement of sorts that was only accessible from the outside.

There were lots of gadgets and things attached to various appliances. This was par for the course with Jack; he was a mechanical engineer and he was always over-engineering everything. This went double when bondage was involved. He had come up with some very clever devices of torment and restraint. It was very sexy.

Meanwhile Jack walked through the kitchen and into the living room. He removed a wooden paddle that was displayed on the wall like a trophy. Speed holes had been drilled into it.

"I warned you against making me repeat myself," said Jack. "You're going to have to be corrected. Over here."

Sheepishly Charles made his way over to Jack in the living room.

"Hands on the couch. Bend over," Jack instructed.

Charles put his hands on the couch cushions, bending over to do so.

"You have exactly three seconds to stick out your ass properly before I add more swats."

Charles jumped as though startled, and quickly arched his back so as to stick out his butt as much as possible.

"Better," said Jack. "It would be in your best interests to be less sloppy. Count out the spanks and thank me."

"Yes, sir," said Charles.

"I think 'Master' would be more appropriate, don't you boy?"

Charles' penis was once again prevented from growing erect by the cold metal of his chastity tube. All the reservations he had been having melted away in the heat of his arousal.

"Yes... Master."

WHACK!

Jack smacked Charles' ass with the paddle without warning, two-handed, full force. Charles shouted in surprise and pain. He was so shocked by it he almost forgot his instructions.

"One!" he managed to stammer just in time. "Thank you Master!"

WHACK!

The second blow stuck in nearly the same place. The pain was already excruciating. His ass was engulfed in a stinging red glow. Charles wished he at least knew how many spanks he was going to be given.

"Two! Thank you Master!"

WHACK!

Tears welled in Charles' eyes. His ass was throbbing now. Each blow stung worse than the last. He counted it out and remembered to thank his Master.

"Do you think that was an appropriate punishment for your transgression?"

Charles thought fast.

"That's not up to me, Master."

"Good answer," said Jack. "The only correct one. Since you appear to have learned your lesson for the time being I suppose that will be sufficient correction for now."

Jack hung the paddle back up on the wall.

"That lives there so when you see it you can remember to behave."

"Yes sir."

"What was that?"

"Yes Master."

"That's what I thought you said," said Jack, smiling a little. "Kiss."

Charles dropped to his knees and placed a kiss on each of Jack's socked feet. Jack walked over to the kitchen without giving Charles any further acknowledgement.

Charles climbed to his feet.

"I don't remember telling you you could stand," said Jack, his back still turned.

Charles dropped back down to his knees.

"I have been looking forward to this weekend all month," said Jack, not turning to look at Charles. "I have so many fun plans. I'm sure you know how well I plan for things. For now, though, I'm hungry. I'm going to want to have lots of energy for later."

Jack took a key from his pocket and slid it into a little device on the side of the fridge, obviously a locking mechanism. It opened with a click.

Jack also unlocked a very solid looking wooden pantry. Knowing him Charles figured he probably made it himself. Finally he used the key on a device covering the faucet.

"Fix me some dinner," he said, at last turning to face Charles. "You should know what I like by now. You'll find everything you need in the kitchen."

Charles jumped up and rushed off to the kitchen. Jack slapped his reddened ass as he ran past, eliciting a yelp of pain.

Charles opened the fridge, the little locking mechanism clicked as he did so, and looked inside to see what was available. He ended up finding some ground beef and pasta sauce, and checking the pantry he found dry pasta, so he decided to make spaghetti.

While Charles busied himself preparing dinner Jack took a seat at the dining table.

"Don't dawdle now," he said.

"I'm coming," said Charles, who was working as fast as he could. There was nothing he could do to make water boil faster.

Finally he was finished. He quickly made two plates of spaghetti and rushed them over to the table. His chastized penis bounced up and down as he ran.

"Here you are Master," said Charles, putting the plate in front of him.

Charles put the other plate at the opposite end of the table and sat down himself.

"Did I tell you to make two meals?" asked Jack.

"Huh?" asked Charles, who had just grabbed his fork.

"I was very specific with my instructions. I told you to fix me dinner."

"I just-" started Charles.

Jack stood. He wasn't that much taller than Charles but he was a good deal larger in terms of bone structure and musculature. With him standing while Charles sat the contrast was only further highlighted.

"You just nothing," said Jack, grabbing the plate of spaghetti.

Charles watched as Jack walked over to the kitchen and scrapped the plate into the garbage. While he was there he re-locked the fridge and pantry. Then he returned to his seat.

Jack calmly began to eat his meal.

"Master..." began Charles. He spoke slowly, obviously choosing his words very carefully. "May I please make myself some dinner?"

Jack finished what he was chewing and swallowed.

"No," he said.

He took another bite. When he was finished he continued.

"You need to concentrate on doing what you're told and exclusively what you're told. You will eat when I decide you will eat, and what I decide you will eat. Is that clear?"

He popped another forkful of spaghetti into his mouth.

The casual way in which Jack asserted his control never failed to turn Charles on, and once again his erection was stymied by his chastity tube.

"Yes Master."

"Yes what?"

"I will concentrate on doing what I'm told and only what I'm told."

"And?"

"And- and- you decide when and what I eat."

Charles was made to sit and watch, his stomach gurgling, while Jack finished his meal.

"Dishes," he said, pushing out his chair and standing.

Charles grabbed the empty plate and brought it over to the sink, where he washed it as well as the pots and pans he used to make the spaghetti.

When he finished he turned around and almost jumped with surprise to find Jack looming behind him, watching. Jack reached his arm past Charles, effectively pinning him against the counter, and re-locked the sink.

Jack stayed where he was, invading Charles' personal space. Charles could smell his deodorant.

"Still hungry, boy?" asked Jack.

"Yes, Master!" exclaimed Charles, visibly relieved.

"Kneel!"

Charles virtually fell to his knees.

Jack undid his belt and pulled his pants down. He removed his substantial cock from his underwear. It was growing even larger with his obvious arousal, sticking straight out in front of him. Jack's cock had an immediate presence.

Charles looked at the intimidating erection. Positioned as he was it was pointed straight at his face like the barrel of a gun.

"Eat your dinner," said Jack.

Charles slowly started to lick the head of Jack's dick.

"Eat it!" snapped Jack.

Charles quickly took as much of Jack's cock into his mouth as he could. The tip quickly reached his gag reflex and he retched.

Jack did not wait for Charles to continue. Instead he seized him by the head and proceeded to rapidly thrust his cock in and out of his throat, fucking his face.

All Charles could do was endure, and try not to throw up. After what seemed like forever Jack finally came straight down Charles' throat. He almost choked and coughed up a wad of cum.

"Hm," said Jack. "I guess you weren't hungry after all. I don't suppose you'll be needing dinner tonight."

"No Master, please," said Charles. He bent down and licked up the puddle of cum he had coughed out.

"What did you just say to me?" asked Jack, his eyes flashing.

Charles lost his nerve.

"Nothing Master..."

"That's what I thought. Follow me."

Jack went into the living room with Charles scampering behind him, full of nervous energy. Jack sat down on the couch and patted his lap.

"Sit," said Jack.

Charles sat down on Jack's lap. His ass was still a little sore from earlier, and his penis still hadn't stopped trying to grow inside the tube.

As soon as Charles sat in his lap Jack started to fondle Charles' chastity tube with one hand. He cupped Charles's balls and stroked the tube as though it was a cock. Of course this only served to make Charles more aroused, and his tube pinched as his penis fought to engorge.

"I like you locked up like this," said Jack. "Chastity is the only appropriate state of being for a slave. Your entire focus should be on my sexual pleasure. Yours exists entirely at my discretion."

"Yes, Master."

Jack continued to play with Charles' cage with one hand while he turned on the TV with the other. Immediately a BDSM video began to play, of a man who loosely resembled Charles suspended in the air by his arms being whipped. Each lash of the whip left a visible mark, and the man's body was covered in them.

Charles didn't usually like this kind of video, one that is all pain without any kind of sexual activity, but knew better than to say anything. Instead he remained still, keenly aware of both his stinging ass and throbbing chastized cock, as Jack played with his body and enjoyed the video.

The video went on for some time, but eventually it ended. Jack stood up, forcing Charles to jump to his feet. Jack looked at his watch.

"It's a little past seven," he announced. "I think I'll fuck you and then put you to bed for the night."

He stared Charles down, as though daring him to object. Charles looked away, afraid to make eye contact.

"Go into the bedroom, get on the bed, and assume the position. I will be in shortly."

Charles slunk off to the bedroom. He was already naked, save his chastity tube naturally, so he didn't need to strip down. Instead he just climbed into the bed and stayed there, on all fours, with his red ass sticking out.

Time passed. Charles started to tire, but he didn't dare move from position.

Eventually Jack walked into the room, completely nude. He was already proudly erect and lubing his dick up with one hand. Charles watched him as he did so.

"Face foward," said Jack.

Charles turned back around and faced the wall.

Jack climbed onto the bed silently. He pushed two lubed fingers into Charles' ass and began to work them in and out rapidly, opening his anal passage up for sex without concern for his comfort. Once he decided he was ready he quickly withdrew his fingers and guided his fat glistening cockhead up against Charles' butthole.

"Oh!" Charles shouted, as Jack suddenly pushed his cock all the way up Charles' ass with a single thrust.

Jack didn't take things slowly, like they always had before with anal sex. This time he just started fucking. It was a violent, barbaric ass fucking done without regard for Charles' pleasure. Charles hissed and gritted his teeth as his asshole felt like it was being pulled apart. He tried to just focus on the sensation and enjoy it but he couldn't.

It was less like having sex and more like Jack masturbating using Charles' ass.

After the initial burst of intense buggering Jack slapped Charles' ass, causing him to buck, and shot his load. Cum spilled out into his butt in great amounts. Charles could even feel it.

Jack withdrew his cock, still fully erect.

"Clean me," he said.

Charles had never done so before, but he didn't hesitate. He took Jack's cock into his mouth and licked and sucked all the filth and lube from it.

When Jack felt he was clean he pushed Charles off his dick, causing him to fall backwards onto the bed.

"Time for bed, slave," said Jack.

Jack bent over to grab something from beside the bed. Charles didn't move from where he fell on the bed. He just watched.

There was a clank of metal as Jack stood back up holding a steel collar attached to a chain. The chain trailed off somewhere beside the bed.

"Give me your neck," said Jack.

"What are you going to do?" asked Charles.

"Give. Me. Your. Neck."

Charles raised his head, stretching out his neck as best he could. Jack wrapped the collar around it. It closed with an ominous click.

"Off the bed," said Jack.

Charles climbed down. Now he could see that the chain was connected to a metal eyelet anchored to the ground.

"You sleep on the ground," said Jack. "Do not let me catch you on the bed. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," said Charles.

"Good," said Jack.

He left the room, turning off the light and shutting the door behind him without another word. Charles was left chained on the ground, trying to come to terms with his situation.

Eventually sleep took him.

* * *

Charles woke with the sun the next morning. Jack was still in bed, fast asleep.

Charles sat up, which made the chain connected to his collar clink. Worried that he might wake Jack if he made too much noise he sat as still as he could.

Jack slept for a few more hours while Charles was left with nothing to do but watch him breathe.

Charles was of two minds concerning what had been happening so far. One the one hand it was incredibly hot. If not prevented by his chastity tube he would have been erect virtually since they arrived at the cabin. Jack's confident yet casual sense of authority never failed to turn Charles on, and he was at the top of his game at the moment.

On the other hand, Jack was taking things a bit far. He was obviously excited by the prospect of this weekend, and to be fair he was just doing exactly what they had discussed, but Charles wanted to dial things back a bit. At the very least he would need to have control of his meals back, and also get his cellphone out of the car. His clothes too, while they were at it. He'd stay naked if that's what Jack wanted but at the very least his clothes should be accessible.

Charles decided he'd bring it up as soon as Jack woke up. He still didn't want to wake him; this wasn't a conversation he wanted to have with Jack in a bad mood.

At great length Charles heard the bed groaning as Jack woke and slowly sat up in bed.

"Good morning, Master," said Charles.

"Good morning, Slave," replied Jack.

That was another thing. Jack always used to call him 'boy'. When did this slave stuff start?

"I was hoping we could talk," said Charles.

Jack swung his legs around the side of the bed.

"What about?" he asked.

"Don't get me wrong, this has all been really sexy, but I think it's going a little too far too fast for me. I'm really not into any of this withholding of food stuff."

"You aren't are you?"

"No. Also I'm uncomfortable with my cellphone being locked in your car. I'd like it back."

"Anything else?"

"I mean, I guess I just want things to be a little less intense, you know? Just dial it back a notch."

"No," said Jack.

"What?"

"You heard me. The answer is 'no' to all three requests. I like things the way they are."

"Well I don't!"

"It's not up to you."

"Okay, seriously, I'm not kidding now Jack, we need to renegotiate boundaries here. If you're not willing to meet me halfway I'm just going to go home."

"Oh are you?" asked Jack. "Well I'm staying here for the weekend. If you would like to walk home you're free to."

"Come on, Jack, you can't do this!" said Charles.

"Can't I?" asked Jack.

He got up and walked out of the room, leaving Charles chained by the bed.

"Hey!" shouted Charles, but he was ignored.

What the hell was going on? As dominant as he usually was Charles had still never seen this side of Jack. He felt so helpless, and he hated himself for how much it turned him on.

Jack returned a half hour later carrying a bowl full of something Charles didn't recognize.

"Jack, I-" started Charles.

"Shut up," snapped Jack.

Charles was startled into doing so.

"I'm not pleased with your disobedience this morning. You need to come to terms with your situation. However, because I am a magnanimous Master, I will give you one last chance to be given breakfast this morning."

At the mention of food Charles' stomach rumbled. He was positively starving after skipping dinner last night.

12