All Comments on 'Cabin in the Woods'

by Tombescent

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
EzraCarmichaelEzraCarmichaelover 3 years ago
A good start

I like where you're going with this, but it also feels incomplete. I hope you add to it.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

This is totally ridiculous writing, not only non-con but absolutely offensive. Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not liking this so far

That’s why people have safe words and this is going beyond that. Smh sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abusive crap

This is not a BDSM relationship it's an abusive relationship. Unpleasant reading.

TombescentTombescentover 3 years agoAuthor
This site sometimes

Seriously, you people need to get over yourselves, getting all worked up over the morality of a fictional story. A fictional story you found by looking at the non-consensual section of the website.

You're the internet equivalent of someone who buys a ticket to a heavy metal concert and then complains about the noise.

SkymakerSkymakerover 3 years ago

These people get offended so easily that they have to take time out of their day to write comments about how much they hate the writing. What, did mommy forget to give you your bottle this morning?

The story isn't posted in BDSM, it's posted in the noncon category where it belongs. If you don't like what you read, just hit the back button and go find something else, goddamn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

lmao imagine thinking you're above this shit when you can't even read the tag that clearly says it's non-con

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue!

Hope you continue this. It's great and posted exactly where it should be

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope you come back to finish this! I'd love to read more

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

lol what’s with all the butt cheek kissing for an author who hasn’t continued the story? You started it by having it appear to be a CONSENSUAL arrangement between two grown men who were getting away from those who knew them to live out a weekend of what should be fun. There’s no info regarding why Jack is treating Charles like trash. It’s just some dxckhead getting to have a twisted fantasy of seriously enslaving his lover. What exactly changed between when they would get together when they could in secret and being alone in the words for the weekend? Why wouldn’t Charles be fed with food and sleep on the bed? Any reader with common sense wouldn’t buy this attempt at a story, even one that’s noncon. And no one should pretend to not see clear tags of BDSM and bondage. Do yourself a favor and flesh out the story more and leave your ego at the door. Just because the stories on here are free doesn’t mean readers want to read incomplete work and stories placed under the wrong category!

Vinner0071Vinner0071almost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more......

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Continue this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombescent@Tombescent
If you're here because you enjoyed Little Lost Puppy don't bother reading anything else I've written. I regret writing something that attracted the kind of people who enjoyed it to my profile. I will never update it again so there's nothing for you here.