Cabin in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds nice, but not especially creepy or kooky, " teased Hailee.

"I'm getting there, just painting the picture. Anyway, the cabin is pretty much surrounded by untouched land. But my family is pretty cool with people fishing at the pond at stuff and hiking and all that. This is where the spooky stuff comes in. Because all those fishermen and hikers and stuff tell similar stories, and their stories match up with a really old local legend. And when I say old, I mean people can't even remember the names of the people involved. The only thing that comes through are the broad swipes of their story."

"Which is?"

"There were these two lovers, right? Classic star-crossed thing. No one wants them to be together they go against the grain and flee. And everywhere they go, no one wants them together until they finally come here to the forest and make their own life."

"And let me guess, their families found them and murdered them and the spirits of the lovers haunt the surrounding woods."

"Not quite."

"Wait, what?"

"I said not quite," he said. "They actually lived a long and happy existence here. Kind to travelers, who spread their story around the area until the day they both died. And beyond."

"Ahhh, here come the ghosts."

"See, there are a lot odd things that happen around here. Some of them are things everyone can experience like those smooth rocks at the pond. It's almost like they've been put through a tumbler with how smooth they are, but it's not slippery of anything. And since the pond was the couple's favorite spot the legend is their love was so strong the land made itself more comfortable for them. But that's what everyone experiences. Other things...they seem to target certain individuals."

"What are those?" Hailee was completely invested now, the look on her gorgeous face mesmerizing. Her whole form was as Rett look over her body in the light of the roaring fire. It was enough to put food and stories aside and use the fireplace for its best purpose as romance lighting. But his girl was invested. She deserved the pay-off.

"First is the mist. There's actual photographic evidence of it. No one can see where it comes from but it just seems to appear. Not just in one location either, all over the place. Not everyone sees it though, only certain people."

"What kind of people?" asked Hailee.

"People who are in love of course," he said with a sly smile. "Legend goes those lovers give their blessing to any people who are in love and pretty much instruct the forest to help them. Like if a couple that was truly in love in and they got lost in the woods the mist would show up and miraculously a path would open in the woods. Then there's the other thing about that pond."

"Which would be?"

"Well, like I said, according to legend it was their favorite place here and where they consummated their love. So, it's said if two lovers that are favored by the spirits of the star-crossed pair, rain will fall down on them regardless of whether or not there's a single cloud in the sky. The mist will be seen on the shore and the little rock cliff, signaling the coming of the clouds. This is said to be because when the pair first made love it was in the rain. A baptism of lust."

"Well, it's no Crystal Lake Killer but I think I can forgive that just for the use of "baptism of lust", said Hailee. "Cute story though."

"There's more to it though," Rett added. "Like plants and animals that do not belong here, well, being here. And it is said if you go to the top of a certain hill at just the right time on a given day you can see the ghosts of the lovers in an embrace near where their own home once stood."

"Okay now we're talking," Hailee said. "I take it you happen to have some kind of guide for all these places."

"That's a bingo. Printed out a hard copy of a guide. Ready to go tomorrow."

"Well, that gives us some time to kill," Hailee said, moving to lay on her side and giving Rett a fire-lit look at the body he had just enjoyed. Needless to say, he was ready for even more, but had to add a little something.

"Well, how about we finish our meal and from there I hand the reigns over to you?"

"Well, if you insist," she said smiling. "Is this your first time staying here in the master bedroom?" Rett nodded. "Rett my dear, you absolutely have to see the shower...and I'd be happy to be your guide."

*******

After a lovely meal and an even lovely tour of the cabin's showers, Rett and Hailee hit the hay, sleeping in until about ten in the morning. After a second tour of the shower the two got ready for a somewhat guided tour of the haunted haunts of the legendary yet nameless lovers of legend.

The two were decked out for the rather tame bit of exploration ahead of them with Rett carrying a backpack filled with food, drink and a blanket for a picnic lunch and both hooked water bottles to the loop of their jeans. Aside from that, Rett was wearing a plain grey shirt and a black hoodie with his jeans. Hailee what in a tank top with just a red flannel shirt over it. Both wore hiking boots, though the idea of this being any kind of strenuous hike was out the window.

"Lead the way," Hailee said as they exited the cabin. Rett took he hand and led her off in the woods. It was an easy trip, though after fifteen minutes walking Hailee noticed something odd.

"Why are you looking at that map so closely?" she asked. "I mean I get you want to get to the landmarks but we're on a trail."

"We are?" Rett asked, pausing.

"Yeah. Baby, look around." He did so and saw a trail behind them and at least a bit of one in front of them.

"Huh...that's weird. But it does look like it ends a little bit ahead, so I think I'm going to keep it out."

Hailee shrugged and continued to follow Rett. He was right, the trail did seem to end just ahead of them...until it didn't. that didn't really register much to her, nor did how it constantly seemed to be that way. The end of the trail was just ahead until it wasn't.

Despite that Rett knew exactly where he was going, and soon enough they seemed to hit their first landmark from the list. Rett had led them to a sizable tree. It had been there for a while as well as the land itself seemed to have formed around it. It seemed to be the center of the world, or at least the forest. The trail also seemed to end here too, so now the guide would be a bit more useful.

"This is it, supposedly at least," said Rett, walking towards the tree. "This was their tree."

"How can you tell?" Hailee asked, joining him under the branches. "Looks like a normal pine to me."

"Look at the branches," Rett said, pointing upwards. Hailee's eyes followed his direction and she saw mistletoe on them.

"Is that mistletoe?" she asked.

"Yep, and it was the woman's favorite plant. The forest allows it to grow here."

"Mistletoe grows on tree branches anyway though. So, unless she's giving orders to forests here and abroad that's just coincidence."

"Haiz, it's deeper than that. Mistletoe doesn't grow like this, not in dense forests. it needs trees further apart so it can get some sun. And you don't really find it in California. Hell in the US you don't find the European variety, the Christmas kind. But there it is. Flourishing in an environment where it shouldn't even exist."

"There is, of course, another option," Hailee said, draping her arms around his neck. "You snuck out before I woke up, hung this here so you could get me under the mistletoe a couple months early and get one of these." She kissed him softly, nuzzling her nose against his as it broke. "Thank you. For this. I didn't know I needed it but I did. And the weekend is only just beginning."

"No problem. Anything to get that smile."

"You're very good at it." They kissed again before Rett moved back. "Let's check out the next landmark."

"What's that?"

"The pond." He replied.

"Awesome," Hailee said. "Might be fun to take a dip. It's weirdly warm out."

"Yeah, noticed that too." Rett was heading out, but not looking at his guide. "Wait, babe, aren't you going to use the guide?"

"Probably after a bit but like you said, there's a trail." Once more Rett pointed and Hailee's eyes followed, but this time she was shocked. There it was...exactly where it wasn't before.

"Wait...that...that..."

"What?" Rett asked.

"...nothing. Just my mind playing tricks on me." After all, she was the skeptic right now. How would Rett react to her saying that the trail was not their when they arrived...or at the borders of this newly discovered trail she could have sworn she saw mist...mist retreating into the woods?

Rett shrugged, took Hailee's hand once more and led her down the trail.

The walk to the pond was a little longer, but that trail remained and acted much as it had before. It always seemed the end was just ahead but never came. However, as the trail went on Hailee started noticing things that actually seemed strange to her. Namely the wild strawberry bushes. She was no botanist but she knew that not only did strawberries not grow in places like this but October was far from strawberry season.

"Baby, that story...um...do any of the versions you know mention strawberries?"

"A few, yeah." he replied. "Starting to believe?"

"Maybe when it starts pouring rain in broad daylight without a cloud in the sky," she shot back with a smile. "That's part of the ghost story too, right?"

"That it is." He replied. "And honestly with heat like this you can hold your breath." He took off his hoodie and put it in his backpack. Hailee followed suit; except she tied the flannel around her waist. "Weirdest damn heat too."

"Well yeah, it's October and wasn't remotely this warm when he got here."

"Not that, the heat's dry. It's really weird."

"Yeah, I mean with that mist and stuff you'd expect some humidity."

"Mist?" Rett said, walking back to her. "You saw the mist???"

"I don't know...maybe. Or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me because you suggested it to me in the story. Maybe it was just a trick of the light or something. I mean what did you think it'd be humid for?"

"The pond. It's a fairly big pond so I was thinking that it would get kind of humid the closer we got to it."

"Yeah...that makes sense...so...why isn't it?"

"I don't know. I mean I'm no weather expert or anything so I could be way off on that thought process."

After that quick pause the two followed the curiously expanding trail until they finally got to the pond and Hailee marveled at it. It was indeed big. Almost too big to be just a pond. It could almost be a lake. And it was indeed surrounded by a small rocky cliff and a rocky shore...on one side. The rest had wonderful grass littered with flowers...some of which she swore couldn't even be found in the US. And gorgeous, big trees dense with leaves that created a shade not even a single ray of sunshine to get through. It was like something from a painting, too perfect to actually be real.

"Let's go there,' she said, pointing to a particularly big tree. "The shade looks too perfect to not talk advantage of."

Now Hailee was the one taking the lead, Rett following her pace as they headed toward the shade of the tree. Once underneath it, the relief was instant. Rett laid his backpack on the ground and took a seat on the grass. Hailee followed suit, reclining completely onto her back.

"Mmmmm," she said, breathing in deep. "The air actually smells sweet. I've heard the phrase before. I mean I've even used it. This though...this is something different. It's like paradise." She sat back up and removed her boots, standing up and walking on the grass with bare feet. "Even the grass feels...different. Good different but different."

Hailee walked closer to him and sat back down. They both laid back, basking in the cool shade. Still though, heat lingered and it was starting to get to Hailee.

"Does the pond have any fish in it?" She asked.

"No, I don't think so," Rett said. "I mean I've never seen them and the fishing is usually done at the creek when people do it."

"Great." Hailee then stood up. "I'm going for a swim."

"Wait, I thought you'd want to do that later. We didn't bring our suits."

"Well, technically this is later from when we started," she said, pulling off her tank top, her breasts bare to the world. "And I if there aren't any fish in there, I'm fine with making my dip skinny." She then peeled off her jeans and kicked them off, leaving Hailee in the duff. She put her hands on her hips, looked at Rett and smiled invitingly. "You joining me or what?"

Rett answered wordlessly by getting up and stripping down. They both initially headed towards the edge of the pond, but Hailee stopped. She could have sworn she saw...something. Something at the top of that small little cliff. It was probably once more a trick on her eyes. It was the best excuse she could come up with. All that was up there was a little bit of mist that was now dissipating.

"You know what?" Hailee asked. "I'm going make a bit of a bigger splash." She and Rett walked around to the back of the large rock. It was easy to scale. It was almost like steps had been formed in the side.

It didn't take long for the couple to scale to the top. They looked over the edge to the water below. It looked like the perfect cure to the oddly intense heat that seemed to be baring down on their skin but was not affecting the rock they stood on at all.

Before Hailee could get ready to jump, she paused for a moment...the mist again. it was at the big tree now. It was slowly swirling now, forming shapes...two humanoid shapes. just as soon as she noticed it, she was brought out of her thoughts by Rett.

"Haiz," he said, gently touching her shoulder. "You okay?"

She looked to him, then the tree again. The shapes were gone and the mist dissipated. She shook it off. What could she say? Admit she might have seen ghosts? She might as well have thrown sasquatch in and buckle up for an evening of "The Truth is Out There".

"Yeah," she said, kissing him. "Just taking in how breathtaking it all is from up here."

"And up close," he said. "You know, I think I'm pretty crazy about. I'd even say I love you Haiz."

"Ditto," she said with a wink. That wink was followed by the leggy brunette yelling "CANNONBALL!!!!" as she leaped over the cliff into the crystal blue water below. If she had been tired the cool liquid would have woken her up. Instead, she just felt relief and a new energy flowing through her as she went under the water, swimming to the surface and shaking her long brown locks from her face as she broke surface.

And if she had her eyes open, she would have seen the mist swirling where she hit the water, dispersing on impact.

"Woo!" she said, wiping her face. "Come on down babe! It feels so good!" If Hailee hadn't been wiping her eyes, she might have seen some mist swirling at Rett's feet. He didn't notice either, jumping in as soon as Hailee swam away just enough so their bodies would not collide...at least not in that fashion.

"Wow!" he said the moment his head popped back above water.

"I know, right?" Hailee swam closer to him. "It's like when you have really strong mineral water, you know? You get the good tingles...but this...this is...just..."

Words escaped Hailee at that moment, but actions didn't. The feeling was too strong for either of them to resist. The two embraced in the intoxicating water, to focused on their super-nova kiss and the feel of each other to notice that mist once more, swirling abode them on the cliff above.

Rett brought them to shallow waters, Hailee holding on to him tight. Her brown eyes locked on his as her hand reached beneath the water to grab Rett's rod and lower herself down on it. Electric ecstasy flowed from their mouths in the form of moans. A sinner's smile was on Hailee's face as she rose and fell on his cock with every step, he made to the smooth rock edge of the pond. Soon he was just shin-deep in the water, holding Hailee close as they got closer the solid shore.

Rett was about to place Hailee down on the smooth rock when he saw, rolled out and ready for the lover, was the picnic blanket he had packed. If he was thinking about anything but Hailee and the wonderful sensation of being deep inside of her, he'd wonder how it got out of his back pack and perfectly placed like this if he didn't do it. However, that didn't matter remotely as much as the woman he was with.

He laid her down on the blanket. Somehow it felt better than any luxury suite Hailee had ever slept in. She gulped in air and moaned as Ret finally had the leverage to drive his girth all the way inside of her. The moan was captured by his mouth as he kissed her, Hailee sucking on his tongue before it broke. His kisses were like rain drops, smattering from her lips, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts and back again as his thrust gained momentum. She cried out his name, "Rett...Rett...RETT!", each time louder, aching for more with each second. Hailee's voice echoed in the distance, ricocheting back and throwing gasoline on their own personal fire.

Hailee grabbed the back of Rett's head, pulling him tight when his lips met hers again. She rolled them over and rose up slowly, flipping her long wet hair back as clouds suddenly rolled in, the sunny day being drowned out by full storm clouds. Thunder cracked as rain began pour down on them, mini-droplets hitting their skin with the same punch as the water they had just emerged from.

"Ohhhhh god...." Hailee moaned, rubbing the intense raindrops into her already wet flesh. Little fireworks flashed behind her closed eyes as her body went on a rollercoaster. Her skin got that electric feeling again amplified now that she was riding Rett's cock. Hailee felt her hands running over her body, meeting his as his strong hands roamed her thighs, hips and ass and squeezing them and her own tight apple bottom as gripped tight. She began to ride him hard, outshouting the thunder in her cries of passion.

Her body was serpentine she as rode him, her body moving in perfect motion on his rod. Hailee's wet hair clung to her body with a few strands on her face. Lightning cracked behind them. Far away but the flashing light illuminated the lithe lovely from behind, freezing her image in mind; face and body contorting in pleasure, mouth open and moaning. She was an image of pure lust and that image was enough to drive a man insane with desire.

Rett gripped her hard and thrust up in her hard, Hailee freezing as her man took the wheel.

"YES!" she cried out, leaning back as her body gave in to his pulsing member. Every thrust was a new level of excitement, her moans and cries coming out like she was driving down a bumpy road. Then he began playing with her clit, releasing his grip with one hand while moving the other back to her ass, gripping her cheek and teasing one of his fingers towards her starfish while the other hand turned up the voltage by playing with her clit.

"Rett...yes....mmmmbaby...do it...I'm all yours..." Hailee's next moans were muffled by Rett's mouth, her man rising up and kissing her. Hailee's arms wrapped around his back pulling him close.

Rett's lips left hers and moved to her ear. "I love you," he growled, slowing his upward thrusts but giving each one a bit more power behind them. "And I want you to cum for me."

"Uh...uh-huh," Hailee replied, delirious and delighted by the moment. Their bodies colliding, burning up from the inside as they gave each other everything they had. Every pulsing pump of his cock inside her was driving her to give in to her request, to melt away in his arms. "Gonna cum..."

"Cum on my cock."

"C-cum," she grunted "Cum on your cock." Hailee started moving her hips with his thrusts, a perfect rhythm, fast friction building up to a raucous crescendo within the fit brunette.