Cabin in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came on slow, a fuse being lit she could feel deep within. An "O"-shape formed on her lips, her body tensing as thrust by thrust into her perfect cunt the fuse within Hailee burnt down to the erotic explosion building within her. Then that one last bit burnt up when she felt a finger start to probe her asshole.

"Ahhhhhhh YESSSSSS!!" Hailee cried, her voice booming like the cracks of thunder in the tempest they were fucking in. The tiniest bit of double penetration broke down her walls and everything came exploding out, her pleasure coating Rett's cock and streaming down her thighs.

She brought her lips to his, tenderly kissing him as his still-hard prick drove into her without relent, extending her pleasure before she pushed him down and pulled off of him. However, they weren't done. Hailee rose up and reached down, grabbed his lust-soaked cock and changed the aim a little, smiling as she sunk down on his cock with her ass. She breathed deep at first, the pair rubbing her clit as the anal intrusion began.

"Ohhhh fuck," Hailee moaned, eyes futtering as his sword was finally sheathed in her backdoor. She froze, licking her lips and running her hand over Rett's chest. She raked his chest gently as she began to rise up and fall back down on his cock.

"Your turn to cum," Hailee said. Her voice was breathy, her motions on his cock getting faster. She squeezed her ass like vice on him, begging for his cum to fill her with that sweet liquid heat. "Do it...let me know...let me know it's all for me baby...cum for me..."

Rett was beyond ready for the blissful end. Hailee was doing all the work now, pretty much fucking his cock with her heavenly ass. Wet flesh collided at a rapid pace as poetic filth spewed from Hailee mouth.

"Cum in my ass...I need that...I need you...let me feel it...hot...so hot inside me..." Hailee hissed through her teeth a smile forming as she felt his hands grip her ass tight as he began to thrust back. Instinct was taking over for him and couldn't wait...she was so hot for him again...fuse number two had been lit for her with his ignited wick.

""Yesyesyesyes," she whined. "Cum for me!!!!"

And he did, signaling his eruption in her ass with a loud roar. "HAILEEEEEEE!" rang out from his mouth so loud it could have been preceded by a bolt of lightning. And that first rope of scalding jism in her ass set off the second orgasm that had been building from the embers of the first one. Whereas the last time she moved and writhed to the pleasure, now she froze, mouth open and screaming silently as Rett's cock pulsed and throbbed as it pumped her ass full of every drop of cum he had. Drained, Hailee fell forward, kissing her lover sweetly and softly, the pair tenderly embracing as his cock slid from her well-fucked asshole. Cum trickled from it, mixing with her own as she relaxed in Rett's arms.

Just like that the rain ends and the clouds seemed to dissipate, giving way to golden sunshine now bathing the bodies of the two lovers, breathing deep the smell left over from the storm. Hailee looked around her, still a bit dazed from the pleasure. Near the tree above she could have sworn she saw the mist again, once more taking shape, or shapes rather of something rather human. As soon as she saw it however, it faded away. She dismissed it. Whatever it was, it didn't matter as much as how good she felt right now, soaking in the sun and basking in the afterglow, held close in Rett's embrace.

"Happy Halloween," she said, kissing his chest. "Especially impressive considering the total lack of costumes, huh babe?"