Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01

Story Info
When no one is around.
6.7k words
3.94
58.6k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are avid outdoor people. We both like to hike and often squeeze in a bit of backpacking when vacationing or just making the most of a long weekend. We married fresh out of college and have been going strong for several years now. Both of us turned 28 recently. She was my first serious girlfriend, and I was her first boyfriend. That's not to imply that we were a couple of super religious prudes who remained innocent virgins until our wedding night. We've been having sex regularly since we were 18. 69ing was a favorite for us. That's how her hymen ended up broken by 16. When you're young, messing around with a girl behind her families back can feel invigorating. By the time our honeymoon rolled around however, it was relief knowing the days of sneaking and keeping our relationship low-key were over.

Judy, my wife, is the shining light of my life. I am not such a bad looking guy, but I marvel every day how a pretty woman like her settled for me. She is not drop dead gorgeous, but she is certainly a catch. Her tall, slim hourglass frame, shapely legs, and tight, perky ass begging for a spanking does not go unnoticed by other men. Back in school, many guys would gawk jealously at the protruding C-cup breasts sitting high on her chest. Her sensitive nipples are always quick to stiffen in arousal meaning she can never go out in public without a bra. A wildly sexy mane of dark brown hair cascades over her gym-honed shoulders and slender arms. She normally keeps it combed down or tied back with a scrunchie. Her elegant neck, oval face and unblemished skin only accentuate her youth and femininity. Despite her girlish physique, she is a spitfire of energy and high endurance. Not many people her size could carry the heavy loads we haul when backpacking.

When Judy is in a feisty mood, she can get the attention of any guy she sets her mind to. She draws her prey in with a coy smile or cute giggle to provoke conversation. Then, her dark, blue eyes play double duty, glistening with warmth and flirting promises of desire. Those nights, in the clubs partying, we rarely wear our rings because teasing the hell out of a desperate guy or two is fun. Luckily, I'm not the jealous type. She never gave me a reason to be. She'd received all kinds of proposals from riled up horny dudes, and many times when we come home, she has some poor, hopeful guy's phone number jotted on a piece of paper or napkin, stuck inside her bra. I asked her why she does not put the notes in her handbag or pocket, and she explained she just loves the look on the guys' faces when they see her stick their phone number in her bra.

Judy isn't the only one having fun. Sometimes I go after some hot looking girl, and my wife gives me all the space I need. We've discussed taking it further than just teasing, for each of us to have an affair, but truthfully, we get everything we want and need from each other.

I work for a communications company focused mainly on high volume data transmission using fiber connections or radio links depending on the area. One autumn, my boss inquired if I would be willing to travel up north for an assignment in Canada. It was common knowledge I liked hiking, and the company needed someone to do onsite inventory of the most northern relay stations we had in our network. It was late in the season and winter was just around the corner, but it was imperative to complete the survey before the year was over. The full job would take between seven to ten days, and the trek seemed tough, but nothing I couldn't handle... Especially when I heard the bonus they were offering.

I shouldn't have been surprised that Judy was psyched at the idea of a trip. She's an adrenaline junkie after all, and my boss didn't have a problem with her tagging along since the company had also enlisted an experienced guide to look out for our safety. Two days later, we were packed and on a plane to a northern, isolated stretch of Canada. The only concern was time. I needed to chart the area before the winter weather took hold.

Everything was prepared for us including extra reserve gear. With the average temperature dropping daily, we needed protection for the worst-case scenario. A Cessna plane flew us further up north to a remote town. From there, the first relay station was a few miles away by helicopter. That's where we met our guide.

He looked to have just stepped out of an old Bollywood movie. His face was weathered and gave the impression he had lived outdoors all his life, which was probably true. He looked to be anywhere between thirty and fifty years old and had an aura of strength and durability reminiscent of the very mountains surrounding us. His black hair and dark skin were dominant traits passed down from generations of Indian and Inuit natives. He fixed us with a piercing stare and addressed us in French before switching to English when he saw our faces strain with confusion.

His name was Kevah, and he told us in a rich, deep voice he was there to see us safely through the mountains. We made our introductions. His eyes widened when he got a good look at Judy, but he did not make any comments. We followed him inside the station with our supplies. Kevah's eyes lingered on my wife as she took off her thick coat and draped it over a chair. Her tight-fitting sports shirt and leggings stuck to her sweaty body like a second skin.

We spent the night in the cramped station. While eating dinner, Kevah informed us that we needed to remain vigilant to stay on schedule. He could feel in the air that winter was coming soon. We slept on the floor, Judy and I squeezed next to each other on one side of the room, Kevah on the other. He was discrete, but I noticed him checking Judy out when she bent over to unroll our sleeping bag.

We were up before sunrise, ready to take advantage of the day. Kevah asked to see our backpacks as he wanted to take stock of what we were taking. It felt a bit unnecessary, but he insisted that he needed to know everything the three of us would be carrying into the wilderness since our lives could depend on it. He spoke authoritatively, repeating that he was the only one with local experience and expertise, and that as the guide, it was a must for him to do a check before we left. I held my tongue and let him carefully empty our backpacks. It was obvious we were not beginners based on our gear. That said, as he took stock, there were a few items he grumbled about being inferior quality. This examination process was clearly very important to him.

He made a small pile of our items and compared them with things in his own backpack that were in better quality. Some of the items he replaced, giving us the better pick, which was gracious. He even promised to send the lesser things back home. I was struck with how grave and serious his expression was. He warned that we had to rely on the things in front of us. There was no way of getting outside help if something went wrong.

He repacked our bags, asking Judy pointedly if she was capable of carrying her part of the load. He stared at her sternly when she nodded, mentally measuring her strength and fortitude. He was just as careful putting our things away as he had been taking them out. It felt less wrong, but I did not wholeheartedly approve how he examined my wife's lingerie. The way he focused on it, I couldn't help but suspect he was visualizing how she would look wearing it.

Scuffling through our toiletries, he found a small package of woman's pads and raised an eyebrow. Judy blushed and fessed that she would need them before the week was over. He did not respond. For a few seconds, he weighed the small package in the palm of his hand before setting it down. It was embarrassing, but we understood what he was doing. Every ounce that we left behind meant a lighter bag, which equated to saving energy. However, with the pads, he agreed they were a commodity we couldn't afford to leave.

Eventually, it was time to get going. Shouldering my backpack, I begrudgingly realized that Kevah had packed it better than I ever could, distributing the weight perfectly. We made good progress, stopping briefly each hour along with two longer breaks for food. Kevah watched Judy intently, monitoring that she could indeed carry her part of the weight. However, she never appeared hampered by the load, and his attention seemed drawn to her the longer we walked. It was clear that he liked resting his eyes on her. Not that she was particularly female or sexy looking in her bulky clothes, but I guess he rarely found himself in the company of any women given the kind of life he was living.

Kevah seemed pleased when we set up camp for that night. We were making good progress and if that continued, he said we would arrive before the snow.

Getting to sleep that night was a bit awkward. Kevah had made us ditch our two-person tent in favor of a three-person tent that he had brought with him. His reasoning was sound. We had to be prepared for cold weather and had to conserve the precious heat from our bodies. Sleeping together was the most efficient means of survival, and our tent was too small for the three of us, so we used his. It was still embarrassing to squeeze into the tight tent with practically a stranger. It was no less comfortable when Kevah convinced Judy that she should sleep in the middle, as she was the woman and that was the warmest place. We slept cooped together. It was so tight, my shoulders pushed against the side of the tent, and there was nothing I could do to give my wife more room. I felt Judy tense as her body was pressed against me and Kevah, like a hot dog in a bun. I felt bad for her but was so exhausted from the hike that I fell asleep very quickly. Despite the forced intimacy, being squeezed together kept us warm and safe from the outside freezing temperatures of the night.

In the morning, I woke up facing the tent canvas with Judy and Kevah behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Judy and Kevah lying squeezed together spooning. It took a while for the three of us to get untangled and escape the tent. While Kevah relieved himself in the bushes, I asked Judy how she had slept, and she said OK. Later on the trail however, while Kevah was scouting ahead, she recanted that she had woken in the early morning hours when we were all laying on our sides in spooning position. Apparently, Kevah's arm had found its way around her and his hand had been clasped over one of her boobs. She had felt embarrassed for him, since it was clear from his deep breathing that he was unconsciously groping her in his sleep. Judy didn't seem overly concerned about the ordeal. It troubled me that I had placed my wife in such a vulnerable situation, but as it was an accident, we both decided to ignore it and move on with the mission.

We hit the second station by noon, and Kevah and Judy made lunch while I took inventory. Judy and I halfheartedly wished to stay for the night. The stations amenities were a lot better than the tents, but Kevah said we had to press on, and we knew it was true.

Kevah began to open up the more time we spent with him, telling stories about the Indians and the Inuit. They were cultures that were completely unknown to us, but Kevah had an impressively vast wealth of knowledge about the original inhabitants of the desolate landscape.

The strange traditions and ancient accounts he relayed were enticing weaving people, landscape, and spirits together into one unity. Everything was necessary to keep things in equal balance. Male and female. He called it a "good omen," that I had brought my wife to travel with us. It gave balance to the group. He criticized western culture for making women out to be burdens. Even though they are physically weaker and must be provided for, they have a mental strength superior to men. They provide peace to the group and can tame their counterparts by quenching the needs of men.

After listening to his ideas, an odd feeling surrounded us as we crept into the narrow tent that night. A small piece of Kevah's appreciation for unity had left an impression in my mind. To think my urban mindset had never appreciated how strongly connected one could be when venturing together in the wilderness. Again, it was an intimately close night clustered together, which was necessary with the cold winds whipping up outside. Just like the previous morning, we woke up spooning one another, with me facing the wall and Judy and Kevah behind me. Later on the trail, I asked if there had been more incidents during the night. Judy shook her head and said that besides being as tight with him as if they had shared a twin bed nothing unusual had happened.

However, it was becoming clearer that Kevah was interested in Judy as a woman. He was being a lot less covert with his feelings. It didn't seem to bother him knowing that we were married. On the contrary, he seemed to think that showing interest in my wife was a flattering way of admiring my taste in women. Judy was also aware of his lust-filled staring but took his unmasked and primal sexual appreciation of her as a compliment.

As Kevah continued his stories, we got a deeper sense of the northern culture's history. One could not waste anything in the barren environment, and all resources needed to be exploited to their max. That also applied to people. You went out of your way to help the group like your life depended on it, which was sometimes the case. It didn't matter if it was family or strangers. The people of the north readily gave their last crumb of food to a stranger if that person was in the most need of sustenance. They did that because they believed in karma and knew that their lives were just as dependent on the kindness of others.

This made the people of the north the friendliest people on the planet, according to Kevah. Wherever you went, you were always welcomed into the warmth of the family. They would sacrifice whatever you required, no questions asked, or strings attached. In the same way, you would leave whatever you had in your possession if the northerners needed it. Tales and news were always swapped. Information was always in demand.

The warmth shared between northerner and traveler transcended exchange of goods for services. Relationships became personal very quickly, and sex was a great way of encapsulating the tender bonds that could develop. It was not uncommon that a man would let another man enjoy the pleasures of his wife if he showed interest in her, even a perfect stranger. Likewise, a wife might give her place in her husband's bed to a female guest, letting her have a sample of his skills in satisfying a woman.

Kevah insisted that this last part had been scrutinized and confirmed by historians. Most were male, but also many female anthropologists had made firsthand studies of this behavior. They explained the behavior was distinct to similar closed cultures. The preservation of a varied gene pool became a factor in generations past. Interactions that introduced outside genes were integral for the preservation of the society's survival. Kevah partly agreed with the science but didn't believe it to be the whole truth; boredom was a constant factor to consider, especially during winter. Privacy and modesty were almost non-existent in the cramped igloos or low Indian dome tents. Everything was done in public, including sex. Everybody since childhood understood that the best ways to pass time in adulthood was by swapping stories or having sex.

We had hoped to make it to the third station before nightfall, but Kevah stopped us when it became dark. For the third night, we crammed ourselves into the small tent. However, by now it was starting to feel less awkward. The desolateness and shared journey were drawing us closer together. Kevah's stories made it easier to relax in his company. It felt surprisingly intimate with Judy squeezed between me and Kevah.

In the morning I woke up positioned differently than the last two days. I spooned against Judy, while she faced Kevah. He slept on his back. and Judy actually had her head propped on his shoulder, her face a mere inch from his. Investigating further, I followed Kevah's arm as it had snaked down into her sleeping bag and around her back.

Judy woke up and jerked when she realized how she was sleeping. Kevah woke up too, and we all moved to get untangled. Kevah had a big wet spot on his shirt and I realized, to my dismay, that Judy had been drooling on him in her sleep. She must have seen it too because she blushed furiously, though Kevah didn't seem to mind.

Kevah was on his way out of the tent when Judy got out of her sleeping bag. Kevah stopped, his nostrils widening as he sniffed the air.

"I will boil you some water so you can clean yourself," he said to Judy who blushed even more as Kevah disappeared.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I've got my period," Judy replied looking really embarrassed. "He must have smelled it".

Kevah didn't seem to mind the extra time it took that morning for Judy to wash. We came to understand just how accustomed he was to virtually no privacy when he showed genuine surprise that Judy minded him being around while she was cleaning her pussy.

The gruff mountaineer had an odd way of expressing things. He said that when women were in the moon, they were susceptible and should pay extra attention to hygiene for their comfort and safety. It was like the balance he had talked of earlier. Women were in the moon and the sun. The moon coincided with their period, and the sun was when women could do magic. I understood that magic to be a metaphor for the fertile peek of ovulation. Kevah claimed that women gave off a distinct scent during these cycles, and it was customary to ask a woman you've sex with if they wanted to consume the maleness, or if they wanted to do magic. It was up to the women to make the decision, not the men. I could tell I wasn't the only one puzzled by his remarks. Judy scrunched her eyebrows in confusion as she tried to figure out what he meant by consuming the maleness. It struck me later that Kevah was describing when a man cums in a woman's mouth and she swallows the load.

We set out a late that day. Kevah didn't seem as hurried, so I assumed the weather was cooperating. The next station was only across the next hill. It was so close we might have made it if we'd pushed hard the night before, but Kevah said it wasn't worth the risk. Safety was always the presiding factor.

We had a short rest at the station and repacked some supplies. The cool wind was beginning to sting my ears even under my cap, so I ditched it for a thicker one. Kevah said he felt we could make it to the next station before nightfall. He was right, but the shack provided less heat than the tiny tent that I'd grown used to, since our bodies were more spread out as we slept. I was miserably cold the next morning, and after another day of trudging the hills, it actually felt good to squeeze into the tent and share the warmth.

I woke up refreshed facing Judy and Kevah. They were spooning again, my wife facing me. Kevah had an arm around Judy, and I could see that he had a good hold on her breast. My wife's tits fit snug in a C cup. It astonished me how massive Kevah's callused hands were. He was easily able to snare the round flesh in his palm, a feat I would struggle to accomplish. I watched them for a while without moving. They looked peaceful, spooning snugly together, their breathing in sync with one another.

Slowly I reached out and touched Judy's chin softly, waking her up. I was intending to tease her a bit about how intimate she was with our travel guide. I was not jealous or anything. After all, it was obviously involuntary how they had ended up lying. And it was hardly the first time I saw someone copping a feel of her breasts. Sometimes she would go pretty far with guys that hit on her if she was in a teasing mood. It wasn't unusual to see her absorbed in a heavy make out session in the back of a club. Most of the times I was present in the background, but she would let loose when out with her girlfriends as well. They would probably be very surprised to learn she described everything that happened when she got home. She trusted me not to get jealous over how far she let them go. It made our sex life more intense. Usually we fucked immediately afterwards, and I would discover some guys phone number stuffed in her bra while I was undressing her.

12