All Comments on 'Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01'

by BinaryAtom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You don’t have to be graphic to write sexily

Nicely balanced. Well set up and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like!

Some may want more descriptive sex but I found that my imagination probably was better than the description would have been. A little hint or peek sets the imagination on overdrive.

Next chapter please!!

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Left him hanging.

If I could be him, I'd do the cleanup, then enjoy sinking my dick into that silky tunnel and shooting my load to mingle with what I didn't suck out of her.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
4* for now cause the scenario is hot

but if this goes to cucking, that will change in a hurry. And how did he not get his when she came back to the room? Waiting until the next day is a no no.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Eskimo

Cuckolded by an old Eskimo. Finally, something new in the LW cucktale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed this and the build-up. But

Really enjoyed this, but, please sort out the differences between lay, laying, lying and laid. This seems to be an area that many writers on this site cannot cope with properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do you know what the divorce rate is among native Alaskins?

Love the portrayal of the stupid white couple falling for the Eskimo Guide seduction ploy. Can't wait till cuck hubby finds out wifey is having the guides baby. White man's burden?

gordo12gordo12over 4 years ago
The snowed in theme

It's an uncommon theme, but one I like. I enjoyed the slow build of the story. There are a few things like peal vs peel, creek vs creak and others. They may be autocomplete errors. Hard to tell, but they won't show up as misspelled on spellcheck.

I really feel that your story and writing are underrated from the existing score. It's a shame that the LW genre and so many of the readers here treat good authors like that. Looking forward to reading ch2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My wife

Wow! That was fantastic. Well written and very erotic. It had me wishing it was my wife and I stranded in this cabin with this stud!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBinaryAtom@BinaryAtom
Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help me to write more stories. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=74430432 I've outlined a new, longer story. The chapters will be shorter so I can publish faster. The story is called Unexpected Places. I’ve posted the third cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES