Cabin in the Woods Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason does as his sister asked, and begins to own her.
5.3k words
4.53
29.6k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers

Author's note:

First, I should apologize for taking SIX YEARS to get this chapter out. Life happens, I fell out of writing. I finally got back into it and it still took me a while to unblock this. Anyway. Here it is. I've got scraps of the start of the next chapter so I promise it won't be another 6 years

This one veers into BDSM territory and as the previous two chapters it's got watersports. So again...if you don't like piss, then don't fucking read this one.

"I want you to fucking make me yours. Own me, Jason."

That's what she had said, that's what my big sister Julia told me after she swallowed what seemed like a liter of my piss in the shower this morning. The week at the cabin had already been a wild ride and it seemed like it was only going to get wilder. It seemed like she was not just willing, but needing, to be submissive to me. Now I just had to figure out how to do that. How to "own" her.

I was no blushing virgin, but my sex life with my girlfriend was largely vanilla. Anal was about as wild as it got, and even that was a bit limited. She wasn't into getting rimmed...or rimming me. And we'd fucked outside a few times, while other people were around at a party or two. But we'd never done any S&M stuff, none of this ordering around and "owning" business. I was definitely into it and still could not fucking believe that my own sister of all people was who kept checking off fantasy boxes one right after another. In some ways, though, who better? Of anyone, she's the person I can trust the most, that I'm most comfortable being myself around. We'd hardly had secrets before, and we sure as hell didn't have any now.

We had gotten a little handsy as we showered, groping each other's soapy butts, rubbing shoulders in the hot water, but we didn't take it all the way. We had toweled off, then it was breakfast time. I may have eaten her ass a bit this morning, but that isn't particularly filling. So we went out into the little kitchen, still nude. Her normally pale skin was still flush and reddened from the heat of the shower. I swatted her ass as she was walking in front of me, the "smack" loud and sharp. Now there was a spot that was even a bit redder.

Julia squealed and did a startled little hop, but she didn't stop and didn't protest. I leaned back against the counter as she rummaged in the fridge for eggs and butter, enjoying the view. I was pretty hard, seeing both of her holes as her cheeks split when she was bent over. She was definitely taking longer than she needed to, but I wasn't going to complain. When she turned around with the breakfast supplies in her hands she smiled, seeing my cock sticking straight out in front of me, bobbing a little bit with my heartbeat. Her nipples were hard and crinkled from the cold air of the refrigerator.

"Would you make coffee, Jay? I'll whip up some scrambled eggs for us."

"Sure thing, sis" I replied, moving out of her way so she could start cooking. I was in a little bit of awe that there was an extremely sexy girl making breakfast in the nude for me, not to mention it was my own older sister. We worked without saying a lot, not that coffee took a ton of effort. But after a few minutes, once the eggs were sizzling in the pan, she turned towards me just a bit.

"You know...if I'm going to be yours..." she said slowly, as though she were a little unsure of what she was saying. or how to say it. Julia closed her green eyes for a moment, then continued on. "If you're going to own me...we should call each other something else." She looked almost relieved at having said it, it was obviously rattling around her head for a little bit.

"Uh, what do you mean si- er, um." My exquisite verbosity from the ride up had apparently returned. Julia giggled. "Do you mean like...master?"

She nodded. "Kinda. I mean, it doesn't have to be that. But yeah, something along those lines. Don't you think that would be fun?"

I mulled it over. I didn't really like the sound of "master" so much, and then what would I call her? But I wasn't opposed to the idea in general. Like I said, I was new to this. "What about just 'sir'?" I suggested. She nodded vigorously.

"Yeah, I like that. I mean, I like that, sir." She giggled again. I smiled too, I couldn't help it. I felt like I'd swallowed a dozen butterflies when she called me that. It meant so much more than just general respect when it came out of her mouth, in this context. It was submission, a willingness to serve. I'd never really gotten that from someone and so I was beyond excited to be exploring this. "But what about me? What will you call me?"

My eyes drifted upwards and my gaze unfocused as I thought about it, considering the possibilities. "Wwweeeelllll" I finally said, coming to a decision. "It seems to me, that if I own you, it doesn't really matter what you're called, does it? You don't really need to be called anything at all." I saw her eyebrows go up as she took that idea in. She bit her lower lip a little bit.

"But like...you're not just going to be like 'hey you', right? I mean that just sounds shitty."

I shook my head, my own long hair brushing the bare skin of my back. "No, I mean like...I don't need to call you anything. I would just say 'come do this,' and you come do it because you know I'm talking to you. Right? I don't need to say 'suck my cock, slave,' when just 'suck my cock' will do."

She bit her lip again and looked at me. "Is that an order, sir?"

I chose to ignore her for now, pouring out two hot mugs of coffee and walking over to the table. "You're lucky my hands are full or I'd smack your ass for your impertinence." I teased her.

"Oh no. Oh god, anything but that." She drew out her words, her sarcasm was obvious. I just rolled my eyes and sat down at the table, blowing the steam off the top of my mug and holding it, the heat warming my palms through the ceramic of the mug.

"Although..." I said, letting the long pause draw out. Her curiosity got to her and she asked "Although what?"

"Although," I said again, "I think if I were to call you anything..." I paused again and looked over at her, waiting until she looked up from where she was plating the eggs. "I guess I could call you 'toilet.'"

She actually groaned and I saw her even shudder a little bit. Julia picked up the plates with forks and brought them over, her nipples still hard and crinkled though it couldn't be because of the cold refrigerator air anymore. The blue of her little landing strip stood out and drew my eye down to her crotch as she walked towards me with breakfast. After setting the plates on the table she sat down across from me, fork in hand but eyes on me.

"I think I'd like that, sir."

* * * * *

Those words were bouncing around my brain like a pinball while we ate. I practically wolfed the eggs down then sipped the coffee slowly. I was half hard through the whole meal. I probably would have had a full boner but it seemed my body needed that blood elsewhere for now. I didn't realize how erotic it would be to have someone call me "sir" in that way, but I figured I could stand to hear it some more.

Julia finished her breakfast shortly and demurely put her fork down next to the plate with a soft "clink" and looked up at me with those bright green eyes of hers. Her soft tits were peeking above the edge of the table, little pink nipples soft for now. She just sat there, waiting. It took me longer than it should have for me to realize she was waiting for me to...something. Give her an order, I guess. Begin to "own" her. I was in the deep end now but by god I was gonna figure out how to swim or else drown in the most pleasant way possible.

"Well," I finally broke the silence. "If I'm going to own you...I think I'd better get to know you." My older sibling just cocked her head to the side, black and blue braid swinging out from behind her back. I understood the confusion, I'd had my tongue in her butt just an hour or so ago, it seemed like we "knew" each other pretty well at this point.

"Inspection time, slut!" I shouted at her, startling her. "Stand up! Middle of the room, now!" She hesitated for only a moment before following my barked order, scooting out from the table and hurrying to stand in the middle of the little cabin's living room. She had her hands balled up at her sides and was standing as straight as she could, eyes ahead and chin up, like a cadet at reveille. I was really starting to enjoy this new power. I stood up and walked over in front of her, my cock at half mast for now.

"Feet apart, shoulder width." She obeyed and shifted her weight as she moved her feet apart. I stepped to her, close enough for my growing erection to start to press against her skin. She looked up and our eyes met. I swear my girlfriend never looked at me with such trust, such submission...such raw lust. Never as much as how my own sister looked at me now. My cock was straining to stick straight out, kept pointing downwards as it pushed into the soft skin of her belly. "Now then. I'm going to know every inch of you. How you look. Feel, taste. No secret of private spaces left, understood?"

She nodded, not breaking eye contact. I quickly reached up and grabbed her left nipple, giving it a little pinch. Not hard, really just enough to surprise her. And surprised she was. Julia yelped, but didn't move to take my hand away. "I asked if you understood." I gave her nipple a little twist on the last word there to show I meant business.

"Understood, sir" she whimpered. I smiled and kissed her gently on the lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Not forcibly, not aggressively. A passionate kiss to reassure her. She melted against me, breasts soft and warm on my chest. I could feel the hair of her landing strip against my balls. I didn't really want to break out locked lips. I felt like I could make out with my sweet sister like this for hours, but I had other plans for Julia.

I pulled back and struggled to keep the smile off my face, trying to maintain a commanding demeanor. "Open up" I said, pointing at her mouth.

"Yes, sir" Julia replied, and did as I asked, opening her mouth, her teeth bright white behind her soft lips. Unceremoniously, I jammed a finger into it, running my digit along her teeth, pushing against her tongue. Julia blinked and I saw her jaw flex as she struggled to keep from reacting, from chomping down on me. I hooked my finger under her tongue and tugged downwards, forcing her to open her mouth wider.

I made a show of peering in, turning her head from one side to the other, like I was inspecting livestock. I withdrew my finger and wiped her saliva on her cheek in a shining streak. I gently pushed her jaw closed and moved my focus to her neck. Julia closed her eyes and moaned as I stroked her neck before leaning in. I pressed my lips against the tender skin below her ear and took a deep breath, taking in the smell of her hair. She smelled divine.

I dug my hands into her thick black hair, running my fingers through it, messing up her braids. It was luxurious, though. Tracing the blue streak down to the end, I grabbed a hold and yanked, pulling her head backwards and her chin up, exposing her neck. I bent down and put my tongue out, licking her from the divot between her collarbones, slowly up her neck, my tongue flicking off her chin.

Julia moaned and bent her knees, her body moving in response to my tug. I could smell her arousal a little already, my sister's snatch beginning to get wet as I played with her. Even though I'd already tasted- and fucked- her, I was really looking forward to exploring her pussy, but I wanted to draw this out.

Stepping back, I let go of her hair and placed my hands on her cheeks. We locked eyes and my stomach fluttered. I was still working my way into this new role, into this power dynamic. I pulled my hands off her face except for my index fingers. I ran them back to her earlobes, then traced her jawline down, down her neck to her collarbones, running my fingers along them out to her shoulders. Julia shuddered and sighed an "ohh, Jay" as I caressed her. I could see goosebumps popping up on her arms.

I smiled at my shorter sister and squeezed her shoulders, then gently took hold of her small breasts, lifting them, kneading them. I took each nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinched lightly, rolling them between my digits, twisting them. Her aereolae crinkled up at my ministrations and Julia bit her lip, her eyes closed. Leaning down I took one in my mouth, sucking it, holding it between my lips and flicking my tongue against it. She gasped, then I bit lightly and she yelped. I felt her jump, the movement causing her nipple to pull out of my mouth, scraping across my teeth even more.

"OW, fuck, Jay!" she shouted, then covered her mouth with her hands.

Straightening up I looked right at her, practically staring her down. "Do you think I give a fuck?" Truth was a did give a fuck, I didn't actually want to hurt my sister. Well, not a lot anyway. Just enough to be fun.

"No. No sir," she said. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again."

I nodded very seriously, with as much gravitas as I could muster. "See that it doesn't."

I went back to what I had been doing before, squeezing and playing with her breasts, enjoying the little sounds she would make as I pinched her nipple, or teased her with the lightest touch around her pink areola. I bent back down and ran my tongue between them, suckling her hard little nipples. Placing my hands under them I hefted them as though weighing them.

Satisfied, I moved on. I knelt down in front of my big sister, my eyes just above the blue-dyed landing strip she kept on her mound. I grabbed her sides, just below her breasts, and squeezed, massaging my way down her body, relishing her curves, the way her waist dipped in before flaring back out to her hips. Her hipbones made perfect accent marks below her waist; little roads that led the eye to her crotch and the delicious treasures hidden between her thighs. Leaning in I placed my lips gently against that patch of coarse hair and kissed, pushing into the soft skin there.

I grabbed a hold of her calves and slid my hands up her legs. As I did I started to stand, kissing my way up her stomach to her belly button. Her skin was soft under my palms, and I squeezed as they got to her thighs before slipping inwards and up to press flat against her pussy. It was as wet as it had been all weekend. I was looking forward to slamming my cock into her again but I was definitely getting into this whole scene. "Inspecting" her. I slipped a finger into my sis and curled it forward, probing for her g-spot. I could tell I hit it when she gasped and moaned.

Removing my digit I sternly told her "Turn around." She smiled and did as she was told.

"Yes, sir."

God I could get used to that. At least, I wish I could get used to it. I was ignoring the part of my mind that knew this wasn't going to last, that this insanity was only for the week and then never again. I was going to relish every moment of it.

I grabbed a hold of Julia's braid and tugged her head back, pulling far enough until she was actually looking up at my face. A thought struck me and I decided to go with it. That was kind of the theme for this vacation, though, right? Do what seems fun. I spat on her face, my saliva glistening in patches on her nose and cheek, mingling where the streak of her own had dried from where I wiped it. She squinted her eyes and gasped. Not the "do that enough times and I'll cum" gasp, but a shocked gasp.

When she opened those green orbs again there was fire in them. She was pissed, but she was also biting her lip. My own emotions were conflicted as well. That was so out of character for me, but it also made my cock throb to humiliate her like that.

I let go of Julia's braid and gave her ass a swat, the "smack" loud in the small cabin. She let out a little "eep" but still kept silent, waiting for my next move, my next order. I decided to give her one. "Legs. Spread."

She placed her feet further apart, but not as much as I'd like. "I said fucking spread you stupid slut. No, spread those legs, and bend over for me." I punctuated my command with another smack on her pale butt, both cheeks starting to turn pink. My big sister followed her instructions, spreading her legs much wider and bending over at the waist. She placed on hand on the floor to steady herself.

As she bent over, my eyes went from the dimples in her back down to the cleft between her round buttocks, mind somewhat reliving the moment in the car on the way up when I watched as her cheeks split and I saw her puckered pink asshole. I'd never get tired of that, watching those globes spread apart and her little hole coming into view. There was something extra arousing, something deeply intimate about a girl showing you that which society says must be kept most secret, never to be seen, spoken of, thought of, or acknowledged even exists. Yet here my sister was, willingly opening it up to me, revealing her most private parts, offering them up to me to do with as I please.

I pleased. I knelt behind her and immediately buried my face in her ass, pushing my tongue into her little hole. It was almost sweet, though I could taste a bit of the soap from our shower earlier. Reaching around I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her onto my face, pushing my tongue as deep into her ass as I could, the smooth sphincter spreading around it. Julia groaned out a breathy "Thank you, sir."

I basically made out with her asshole for a good couple of minutes, alternating between squeezing her cheeks and pulling them aside so I could gently lick and tease her hole, and tongue-fucking her butthole. A string of gasps and squeals and squeaks kept emanating from her. I was glad she was enjoying it but I was definitely loving it. Finally I came up for some air. "Stay like that," I told her. She didn't move as I stood up and walked around in front of her, my stiff cock as hard as it could be, bobbing out in front of me.

I unceremoniously grabbed her head and pushed my cock into her mouth, barely giving her time to take a breath and get her mouth open before I was rocking my hips and using her face like her pussy. I went deeper into her mouth with each stroke, finally feeling her throat squeeze the head of my cock as I pushed into her. Once I was sure my shaft was well coated in saliva I pulled out of my sister's mouth and she gasped for air.

"Stay like that," I told her again. And again she didn't move, hands on the floor and legs wide. I walked back around behind her and this time I grabbed her thighs, just below her buttocks, that little crease where her ass and her legs joined. Pulling my hands apart I spread her pussy open, the soft folds sticking to each other just a little before opening so enticingly. She was soaking wet. I let go of her left thigh and balled my hand into a fist except for my middle finger. Reaching between her legs I placed that extended fingertip up against the front of her slit, above her clit. Slowly, slowly, I dragged it back into those soft folds, my finger sliding easily as it became coated in her lubricant. My sister groaned, crooning as I stroked her slit, then let out a loud "oh!" as I pushed it slowly but firmly into her.

I twisted my wrist around, wiggling my finger, feeling the depths of her. The warmth, the slick softness of her insides. I was drawing out squeaks and groans from Julia as I poked and prodded, occasionally hitting her g-spot, occasionally pulling my finger out and pushing it back in. Eventually satisfied, I stood up and walked back to her front, pushing the finger into her mouth, making her taste herself.

She eagerly sucked at my finger; I wasn't sure if it was because she was enjoying doing what she knew I wanted, or because she genuinely enjoyed the taste of herself. Either way, she was working her mouth on my finger like it was my cock.

CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers
12