Cabin in the Woods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my finger out with a bit of a wet pop and decided to try out the name I'd settled on earlier. "All right, toilet. Are you ready? I need to use you." Still panting from the quick throat fuck, Julia nodded and gasped out a "Yes, sir. Of course, sir." She opened her mouth, thinking that was what I meant.

"No, I don't think so." I walked back around behind her where her asshole was still open between her spread cheeks, glistening and wet from the long tonguing I'd given her. I grabbed the base of my rod and pushed the tip against it. Julia whimpered a little as her tight entry gave way to my thick cock, opening slowly around me as I pushed into her ass. I slid slowly into her, the warmth of her asshole surrounding my cock. I kept pushing, actually enjoying the resistance from her hole only barely lubricated by our combined spit. Finally buried balls-deep in my sister's ass, I closed my eyes and tried to relax. But also push. And relax. It's a paradox, but you try pissing with a boner while balls-deep in a hot girl's ass and see how you do.

I tried to relax while tensing up only my lower abdomen, squeezing my bladder. Finally I felt a spurt of piss squirt out of my tip and into her. She obviously felt it too as she gasped and clenched around me. The sensation caused my cock to spasm and the stream cut off. I went through the ritual again, relaxing and pushing and finally shooting a blast of warm piss into my new favorite toilet. "Jesus fucking Christ, Jay, that's fucking amazing."

I slapped Julia's ass hard and she yelped, almost stumbling forward and falling over. I took hold of her hips again and made sure she stayed in place, I wasn't ready to pull out of her butt just yet. "I'm sorry sir. Thank you sir, please use my ass as your urinal."

Holy shit, those words basically turned my arousal up to 11 and I had to start imagining serene waterfalls, nice marble fountains, anything other than what was actually going on in order to get my stream going again. After a bit I succeeded, this time my piss jetting out in a longer stream. It took all my concentration to keep from clenching and cutting off again, letting my bladder empty into my sister's bowels.

"Ohh fuck, sir, I'm so full. I'm so full of your piss."

"I've marked you like a dog, toilet," I told her. "Your ass belongs to me now. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. My ass belongs to you." Julia replied.

"To use however I want, whenever I want."

"Yes sir. My ass is yours to use however you want, whenever you want."

I wanted to just go to town and fuck her right then, to unload my balls into her asshole to mix with the warm piss that was filling her up. I didn't, though. I held still, my raging boner stretching my sister's petite asshole in the middle of the cabin's little living room, late morning sun warming our skin through the windows. Imagine if someone had walked by just then and seen in. I mean I'm sure they wouldn't have suspected we were siblings, but there was certainly no hiding the fact that my shaft was buried firmly between her round cheeks. I like to think it looked as hot as it felt.

I felt her legs shaking a little bit. I realized this probably wasn't a comfortable position to be holding. I decided to give into that desire and started slowly pumping my cock in and out of her butt. She was groaning; I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or discomfort. Part of me wanted to stop and pull out, make sure she was all right, maybe tell her to lie down or something. But the other part of me, this new Jason that was stepping into this dominant role, squashed that shit down. I trusted my sister to tell me if she really needed to stop. After all, she was the one who had initiated all this. Both with her cabin idea, then specifically this morning when she told me to "own" her.

A thought nearly popped into my mind, that maybe she'd set me up. That she had planned this getaway intentionally to fuck me, to seduce me. That thought didn't make it to the forefront however, as it was currently occupied with the sensations on my cock. I always loved anal the times I got to do it; the tight warmth that surrounded me, smooth and soft. Of course the fact that it was my big sister I was now plowing in her ass only heightened this. But then she had gone and said that it was mine to use however and whenever I wanted. My hole, mine to use. That kept bouncing around inside my mind, flash after flash of imaginings. Of waking up with a hard-on and rolling over and pushing it in, of fucking her ass in the pond while skinny dipping, of being back home in my room with porn on my computer and instead of jerking off I text her and she comes in, happily and willingly giving herself to me to unload into.

All the while I was humping her slowly, gently. I didn't want to go to hard considering what was already inside her. But that last idea, the idea that I really could have her whenever I wanted was so deeply erotic that I pretty much lost it. I never changed pace but my balls pulled up and I kept the slow in-and out as I grunted, shooting a thick wad of cum up into her ass. As I finished I pushed all the way in, my balls resting against her super wet snatch.

"Holy fuck, sis. That was incredible."

She was panting, but didn't respond. I did feel her clench her ass tighter around me, though. "Do you mean it, though, Julia? Whenever, however."

Very, very carefully my sister stood up, clenching herself shut around my still-hard cock. She turned her head just enough to put one bright green eye on me. "Of course, Jay...I mean, of course sir. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it."

There was love in her words. An intimacy and depth to them that I was not sure I had ever experienced and was pretty sure I would likely never experience again. I wrapped my arms around her, the warmth I was feeling more than just physical. I was aware that this should in fact be deeply wrong, taboo on so many levels and utterly unacceptable. But what could be more right than an expression of unabashed love between siblings?

"Jay, sir?"

"Hmm?" I replied, my mind flying high from indulging in my own perverse kink, from the weird space one enters when dominating another- a headspace I would eventually become pretty familiar with but had never experienced before this moment- and of course from having cum hard in her ass.

"Please don't move. I'm going to pull off, and I need to go to the bathroom."

The reality of what we'd done crashed in and I blushed. "Ahh shit Jules, I'm sorry. Ok, yes." I stood stock still, letting her pull off of my cock. She was clenching her asshole as tight as she could, trying to keep a seal and keep from making a huge mess on the floor. She managed, somehow, to only lose the barest dribble of piss which ran down her inner thigh. I watched her long braid swing back and forth as she waddled carefully to the bathroom, the plaits totally wrecked by my earlier grabbing and pulling and tugging.

My sister gave me a soft smile as she shut the door to the little bathroom, the look reassuring me that she was fine. I poured myself another mug of coffee and walked out onto the little front porch of the cabin, still totally nude. The sun was warm, the air was cool, I had a nympho of a sister and all was right with the world. At that moment I could not imagine imagine how life could get much better. I also wasn't sure where we would go from here, and I was still ignoring the fact that this certainly wasn't going to be able to continue once the week was over. For now I was content.

After a little while my sister came to join me, a coffee in her own hands. She was also still naked, and I loved that. I loved being so open with her. I could not believe how close we had gotten over just the short time we had been up here already.

"So. Now that I'm yours, what are you gonna do with me, sir?" she asked. I was looking out into the woods but I didn't need to see her face to know she was grinning.

"I dunno, toilet," I replied. "I suspect I'll figure something out though."

"Even more perverted than what we've already done?"

I chuckled. "I'm not fuckin' sure how that could happen. I mean I pissed up your ass, Jules. I don't think it gets much more depraved than that."

I've never claimed to be a smart kid, but I wasn't dumb either. Nonetheless it wouldn't be too long before I discovered that it absolutely does get more depraved than that.

12