Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Veronica, who had been in her own world, lifted her head, her face ravaged in ecstasy, eyes glazed over, mouth open, looked at me, and down at my cock. Seeing how hard she'd gotten me was all she needed to know, as she let herself continue to enjoy the taboo of another man's dick.

Then Elizabeth turned her attention back to her and said, "Well, let's just make sure you cum before Chad does, he won't be able to hold back much longer."

And by the sound of it she was right.

Then, Elizabeth reached under, and began rubbing Veronica's clit. Almost immediately Veronica's face began twisting and contorting, as they rubbed and fucked her to ecstasy. As her moans became screams, her body began to shake, then with one long, loud scream, her body bucked and convulsed as her eyes squeezed shut.

Chad's face writhed, his hands gripping her hips, as he yelling out, "OHHHH!! UHHHH!....I'm....Cuu.....Uuu.....Mmmmm....." then his words cut short as his face looked like he was exploding, and he was...... inside her. His body spasmed as he grunted and thrust, cumming inside her, as she yelled and screamed. Both their orgasms were long and intense, and when they both had finished, Veronica collapsed in exhaustion, as Chad laid down next to Elizabeth, catching his breath.

There I sat silently, almost dizzy as my heart pounded. After a couple of minutes Veronica pulled herself up and onto her knees, and crawling over into my lap, straddled me. Then leaning down she kissed me as she guided me to her opening, as I slid easily into her wet, wet pussy. We kissed passionately, tongues swirling, the sweat from our dirty deed sticky and sweet as our skin pressed together. With the smell of sex heavy between us, her hips ground into me. The erotic moment only hightened by the feel of his warm cum dripping out around me, causing a sticky wet sensation between us as we fucked.

Our breathing heavy, kissing deeper, hips moving faster, until, more, and more, and an explosion of pleasure as I cum hard and fast. The feeling of my wife, having both our cum inside her, dripping out of her was so hot, something I'd never forget.

Then we sat, just catching our breath. After a few moments she slowly lifted herself off me as we laid down together.

I don't even remember falling asleep, but at some point in the night I awoke from the stirring of bodies around us. The room was too dark to see, but I could hear Veronica's breathing becoming heavier as naked bodies intertwined around her. As I listened intently to the movement of skin against skin, Veronica began moaning softly. Then what I heard next made my cock rise straight up, hard and horny. The unmistakable wet lapping sounds that could only be one thing. someone was going down on her. Wondering who it could be made me even more excited, and not a moment later I felt Elizabeth's hand wrap gently around my cock. As she began to stroke me Veronica's moans became louder, as Chad seemed to have a talent for eating her pussy.

A moment later Elizabeth climbed on top of me, and before I could say anything I felt her smooth, wet lips pressing against my dick. I couldn't help but groan as she sat, her pussy swallowing me whole within seconds. I bit my lip and groaned feeling this new pussy squeezing tight around me.

That's just when Veronica sat up, as Chad laid down next to me. By now my eyes had adjusted enough to where I could just make out Veronica's body silhouetted against the light emanating from the hallway. She straddled him, and a second later they moaned as her body sank slowly down on his dick. I was so focused on Veronica I hadn't even let myself enjoy this new pussy sliding up and down my own cock.

It was hot and erotic, watching and the dark silhouette of my wife riding slowly up and down, as she panted and moaned. Chad was moaning deeply, saying how good it felt, begging for more, getting louder by the second. It made me jealous, because I knew how good her sex was, and I wished it was me she was riding. She was so good in fact, Chad didn't last long. Within minutes he blurted out, "Ooooh fuuuuck......ohhh godddddd, uhhhh.....ohhhhhh.....yes ohhh yessss immm cuummmmmm!!!!!!......"

Hearing that pushed me over the edge, and as I began to cum, I heard Veronica scream out, and as she froze from her orgasm, he began fucking her hard and fast from underneath. I could hear her wetness as she soaked his dick, with both of them cumming long and loud. I was so focused on them I don't even know if Elizabeth came, nor did I really care.

This went on all through the night, as the darkness in the room seemed to give everyone the courage to do just what they wanted. We would fall asleep, only to be awoken by hands and mouths exploring, sucking, licking, fucking, and much cumming.

When I awoke to the light of the morning sun creeping through a crack in the blinds I became instantly aware of the cum soaked sheets under my skin. Slowly I lifted my head and looked around. Veronica and I were sprawled out naked on the bed, alone. They were gone! It seemed like a dream, but the smell of sex hung heavy in the air. My hand moved over and grabbing Veronica's hand, squeezed tight. "Good morning baby. Ready for breakfast?"

She turned her head, and barely opening her eyes, managed to smile. Then said, "well that was a trip to remember.....".