Loving With Friends

Story Info
Two couples swap for the first time, one wild passionate day.
10.2k words
4.66
38.4k
50

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

My girlfriend Dee and I have known Matt and Rachel for over ten years. Me and Matt go way back, he went to America for work and ended up getting married. I don't see him so much these days. We still play games online together, it's how we find a way to keep in touch.

They had kids about five years ago, and we haven't seen them much since. We're a few years younger than them, sometimes it feels like our lives are being lived at different speeds. I've been with Dee for three years, but we knew each other longer. We were friends who had a crush on each other, and never realised we both felt the same way. We were both too shy and stupid to even notice. I blurted out how I felt one day and she felt the same. It's been great ever since.

One day we were talking over discord, which we use for our game nights, and I was gushing about Dee. "She's really pretty," Matt said. "And lovely. You're lucky."

"Rachel's pretty adorable too," I said. We both laughed. It was odd talking about each other's partner. Dee and Rachel were pretty similar in some ways, both very kind and generous, they loved to laugh. The conversation stayed on them, Matt had kind of kept us talking about the girls. I understood why when he paused and then said: "Can I ask you something weird?"

"Shoot."

"This is going to sound so random, but you know how you're both visiting in the summer?"

"Yeah? Looking forward to it."

There was another little pause. "Rachel and I were talking. Talking about you two. How can I say this? We've had this fantasy for a while now. About, um, playing with another couple."

I was confused. "We play all the time."

"I don't mean games, Jim."

I was blank for a moment. "Oh." My mind kicked in. "Oh!"

"It's a fantasy. I just- she asked me to bring it up. We think you're both kinda hot and..." He stopped, he sounded a little flustered. "We like you. And we trust you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'd never thought of either of them in that way. I'd certainly never have expected them to be into that sort of thing. I didn't know what to think. To say.

Matt kept going, he put a pretty logical spin on it. "See, we'd only want to do it with people we like, people we trust. It's meant to be fun, right? Safe. But also, you guys live in another country. We're not going to see you on the school run, or have a weird moment in the supermarket. It just sort of works."

He'd been thinking about it for a while. That kind of turned me on, honestly. The idea that they liked us, trusted us, wanted us, enough to be thinking about it this much...

I couldn't help but feel a little excited by the idea, surprising though it was.

"Um... Tell me more..."

My girlfriend Deeana is tall, with a lovely wide smile that lights up her face. She has long auburn hair, and patches of freckles that decorate a lovely slender body. We're both about five foot nine. I think her body makes her feel awkward but I don't know why. Maybe because some guys have only liked her because she was pretty. Her personality was excess to them. She's kinda shy. Before we'd got together she'd had a few deadbeat boyfriends. They played mind games, gaslit her. She believes the best in people, trusts freely, and the wrong sort of people latched onto that. We're both in our late twenties, and it feels like the first, proper, relationship we've each had. I don't just love her, my butterflies get butterflies every time she smiles that big wide smile.

All I want is to make her happy.

Our sex life is good, fun. But it's never exactly wild. We've never ticked off anything but the basic boxes. I've never minded, she gives me wonderful slow blow jobs, and we've sixty-nined all night long. But it's never been, well, naughty.

This feels naughty.

Matt and Rachel are kind of opposites. He's very tall, broad shouldered with a thick beard. She's petite, about five foot even. She got a lovely round face, always laughing and smiling. She's pretty, kind, funny. Silly. Hard to think of her in a sexual way really. She's kind of mumsy to everyone. Always was, even before they had a kid. She's got a lovely thick pear shaped body now. With a big ass and hips that look good. Curves on curves.

When Matt first brought up the idea of us swapping, I found it hard to stop thinking about her. What does she look like during sex? What does she say or do? I couldn't imagine those sweet lips drooling over a cock. The idea of her riding me, smiling down at me with a serene face... Well, she got me hard pretty damn quick.

Matt's a big guy all the way. He'd mentioned it before. Apparently his cock is huge. Somehow I mentioned it to Dee at one point and she blushed. Now I can't help but wonder what noises she would make riding him. Covered in sweat. Groaning. The images, the ideas, once they started, they wouldn't stop coming.

The next time I'm talking to Matt, I realise I've spent all morning thinking about how he and Rachel have sex. He's six foot six for God's sake. He must crush her. What was it like their first time? She must love cock if she has to put up with that.

Jesus. I'm blushing as we talk. Thank God he can't see me.

After a few minutes talking about our next planned game night, he asks: "Have you thought anymore about... you know?"

I take a deep breath. Sod it. "I told Dee. She's... curious."

"Oh wow, really?" Matt sounded excited.

"And I guess- well- I can't stop thinking about it. And you two. And Rachel." I was rambling.

He laughed. "Oh man. Okay. So this might actually happen."

"I don't know," I was quick to say. "We've never done anything like this."

"Nor have we," he said. "It's only ever been a fantasy. Bedroom talk. But, you know, we've talked about it on and off for so long now, and well, seeing as there's a couple we know and like..."

I was nodding. "Yeah. I'm glad you mentioned it."

He laughed again. "Me too."

Rachel must be so tight. Or maybe she loves it, rides him like a pro. Good God. She's so sweet. So wholesome. I couldn't imagine it, but my mind was already chasing that rabbit. Rachel. Fucking Rachel. Her voice changing as I entered her. God. It felt so dirty, wrong, just thinking about it. But it was they who had brought it up. Heck, it was that that made it all so exciting.

"Still want to come over in the summer?" There was a slight tension in Matt's voice. There was now a new, hidden conversation under the previous one. We weren't talking about hanging out anymore. Did I want him to fuck Dee? God. That made me hard. I loved her so much, and he was one of my oldest, best friends. I trusted them both. (Imagine her bent over, he's pounding her, he wouldn't hurt her. He'd go slow. He'd be stroking her back. We'd all be laughing and I would be kissing Rachel while Dee moaned like a slut from a porn film. Oh. My. God.) The idea of the four of us hanging out, having fun- sex- together- just seemed amazing.

"Would we all be in the same room?" I found myself asking.

"You mean you want to watch?" I could tell he was smiling. "Sure. We'll all hang out together, then see what happens. If we don't go any further we'll all have a great time anyway."

"Of course. Sure." The conversation drifted back to game night, to other things. He told me about his kids. I talked about work. We were both laughing about something from the past. I was hard all the time. I bet he was too.

I was cuddling up with Dee on the sofa, we were watching something I couldn't even focus on, when I brought up that Matt had called.

I let her mention it first. Dee asked about the kids. Rachel. Game night. And then: "Did you talk about...?" She looked at me, and sort of wriggled her eyebrows.

I laughed. "Yes. They both want to do it. I told him you were curious."

"Am I?" She frowned a little. I was worried I was rushing. "Are you?"

I hesitated. This could go awfully wrong. I didn't want to jeopardise my relationship with Dee, not for anything. When I had first mentioned Matt's fantasy she had seemed shocked, but she'd seemed to want to hear more. She certainly hadn't shut it down. Maybe I'd got it wrong. "I'm curious, sure," I said. "Rachel's lovely. I trust you and Matt. I know he would never hurt you..." I trailed off, awkwardly. "It might be fun. Just four friends having a good time, trying something new."

That last line eased her frown slightly. "Hmm. I guess."

We didn't talk about it more. That night we were cuddling up, the lights were off and we were just lying there, cosy. It was warm that time of year so the blankets were off, a window was open. I could feel her leg against mine, warm. Her hand had been lightly stroking my leg, when it wandered up to my cock. She knew it only took a light brush to get my pants twitching. She teased me slightly, touching me lightly. I gave a soft moan.

"I wonder how Rachel does it," she murmured in the dark, "with that huge dick."

I swallowed hard. Nervous. Excited. Dirty talk? From Dee?

"Uses both hands," I said, quietly. "She's had a lot of practice. I wonder how she sucks him."

"Oh yeah? Been thinking about that have you?"

I grinned. "Well."

She gave me a playful elbow. "She's used to dealing with more than this," she gave my cock a gentle, but pleasing tug.

She hit a bit of a nerve there. What if she saw Matt and never looked at me the same way again? "Yeah," I muttered.

She must have been able to pick up on something, she shifted her body in the dark and kissed my neck. Then her fingers firmly started to stroke me hard. "I love you," she said. "I love your dick. It's perfect. Hearing about his kind of scares me. It might be fun to think about, but beyond that..." I felt her shaking her head. She continued to stroke me.

"You want to try it, don't you?" My mouth was dry. "Just once. Out of curiosity?"

"And you want to try Rachel, don't you?"

I nodded. "I guess. Once he mentioned it, that it's something they want, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"Hmm." Dee stopped stroking me. I was nervous for a second, that she didn't feel the same, but then she lowered her head and started to softly suck me off. God. She did it so slowly. I felt so loved in her mouth. In her body. Her arms.

I stroked her air. "Oh baby. That feels- oh-" I gave up on words.

Her head bobbed in the darkness, my fingers were running through her hair. Stroking. She would do this until I offered to lick her, and then we would end up in a sixty nine. Blissful. Perfect. But always the same.

We went through these motions, and I was licking her pussy, pulling her arse cheeks towards me, tonguing her deeply, when I said: "God I wonder what she tastes like." I gripped her cheeks and then tongued into her as deep as I could get.

I felt Dee tense, she gasped, then her mouth began to bob furiously around my cock in response. For a minute, we were suddenly like animals, trying desperately to get deeper into each other, deeper than we ever had before. Her fingers grabbed my buttocks. I moved my tongue up to her asshole and probed. Sometimes she liked that. Her finger moved to my asshole and she did the same. I started coming, with my whole body trembling. I licked her clit repeatedly, hoping she would come with me. She did, about a minute later, with my come running down her flushed cheek.

She lay back in the darkness. Panting. "Fuck!"

I stroked her leg, then blew on her sensitive pussy lightly. "I love you, baby."

Her hand groped for me, and I held it. There was nothing for a moment, then she said, "It might be fun."

II

By the time summer came, I felt like my skin was on fire. Dee sat next to me on the plane, we talked about everything but IT. We talked about travel. America. Luggage. We picked up our bags and walked hand in hand through the airport. We sat outside looking for Matt, waiting for him to pick us up.

We didn't talk about IT. We didn't need to. We hadn't talked much since that night. It was there in little looks. It was there in cheeky smiles. In the different way we fucked. We fucked with a new sense of urgency now. Of excitement. The previous predictable element had vanished. Matt had picked up on the change on the phone. I didn't say much. What could I say? I told him we were looking forward to coming over. We'd talked about IT. We were both interested. Let's just see what happens.

We'd thought about it for almost two months, but now it was actually happening. It was early in the day, but I couldn't imagine how the evening, the visit, might progress or end.

I hadn't seen Rachel in the flesh for a while. I saw her over the odd video call, but that's not the same. I saw her pictures though. Matt posted quite a few on social media. She was always smiling, always bright and happy. Laughing eyes. Light blonde hair. Bright blue eyes. I always looked at her curvy hips. Her thick lips, which looked softer every time. She must suck him, I thought. Sweet Rachel. Bubbly kind Rachel. What does she do? What does she like? Not knowing was oddly intoxicating. Knowing Matt fucked her kind of made me dizzy.

The last night before the flight, Dee had surprised me. I was getting out of the shower, still wet and soapy, when she came in and saw me. We were idly talking, about nothing at all sexual, when she stopped picking up some towels and started to jerk me off. "Close your eyes," she'd said. I did, too surprised to speak. She was stroking my hard soapy cock when she lay her head on my shoulder and started whispering things. "He must fuck her so hard. She looks so sweet and innocent. But you know she must suck cock. Lovingly. Do you think she jerks him off with spit?" I looked at her, stunned, but so turned on that I felt like I was going crazy. She just looked down at my cock. "I wonder how much he comes? It must be a lot, right? She would do anything for him, wouldn't she? They love each other so much."

I just nodded.

Dee nodded too. "Yeah. Bet she lets him cum in her mouth. Be she even asks for it."

I came in her hand, gasping. Jesus. How did she know these sorts of things? Dee laughed. But then she got a flannel and took care of me. She gave me a kiss then pointed at my sticky toes and smirked. She never let me cum in her mouth. That was a bit too pornstar for her. A bit too yucky. I had brought it up a couple of times, but never pushed it. Though I hadn't mentioned it in years, she must have remembered. She had walked out with a glint in her eye. How could you be so shy and quiet and so mischievous and naughty at the same time?

Might as well ask how could you love someone more evey day? Easy.

I was thinking as much about Dee as Rachel, when Matt arrived. I'd been afraid it might all be a bit weird, or tense. But far from it, we all greeted each other with hugs and smiles. He helped us with the luggage and we walked to the car park. I saw Matt smile at Dee, and had to fight an erection. Was it weird, how much the thought of her making love to him turned me on? It was also the thought of him fucking her. Did I want to see his cock, was I a bit bi? Did the idea of a huge cock in her make me think she'd turn into a porn star? Start saying slutty things? Making wanton debauched faces as he slammed into her? Did I want any of that? Not at all. In fact, if I thought this would change either of us, I wouldn't have wanted to do it.

It would add something. It already had. I realised something else, as I saw them together. She smiled while he picked up her bag, and she was clearly looking at him in a new way. He was so big, so strong. I wanted her to be satisfied. To feel insane pleasure. I wanted to hear her moan and watch her writhe in pleasure. I wanted to see that, as much as I wanted to give it. One thing I had imagined, ever since the beginning of this, was an image of him fucking her deeply from behind, while I stroked her face and watched the sheer ecstasy in it. It was about fun. Pleasure. And above all, love.

Rachel met us at the front door as we got out of the car. I'd forgotten how short she was. She was dressed casually. Nothing all that feminine, but cosy. She was probably wearing one of Matt's old shirts. I gave her a hug and she beamed at me. "Jim! Dee! Oh my God, it's so good to see you again. It's been far too long! Was the flight okay? Did you eat? Are you tired?" She fussed over us, and we laughed. She was delightful.

We all went inside and Rachel showed Dee and I our room. "You must be knackered," she said.

She left us alone to get some rest, and we lay on the bed, stretching. "She's so cute," Dee murmured. She didn't mean anything sexual by it. Rachel just had an incredible infectious energy. I turned to Dee and smiled, "You too." I kissed her on her pretty freckled nose, and we passed out.

It took the rest of the day for the jetlag to ease off. Then the next day we all went out and visited the nearest town. They showed us a few sights, then we all got a few drinks in a bar, though none of us were big drinkers. We caught up and gossiped. Me and Matt laughed a lot. Rachel had Dee in hysterics about the kids (both with the grandparents for a week). I almost began to think IT had been forgotten. But as we were drinking, I saw Matt looking at Dee, and the hard on returned.

There was a glint of something in his eye. Carnal lust? Passionate curiosity?

Oh wow. Would it happen tonight?

We got back as the sun was getting low. Rachel went ahead, turning on some lights. She got out a bottle of wine, and soon the four of us were sitting on the long L shaped sofa in the lounge, drinking.

Eventually there was a lull in the conversation. After a moment's silence, Rachel laughed. "So, I guess there's something we haven't talked about."

Dee looked as nervous as I felt. "No," I said. "We're sort of-" I looked at Dee, hoping for a nod, something. She was just looking at her glass, embarrassed.

There was another silence. Then Rachel got up and sat next to me, her hand touched my leg briefly as she sat. Dee was to my left, at the other end of the sofa. She just watched. Matt was at the other far end of the sofa, at the other end of the L. "It's okay," he said. "Nothing has to happen. We honestly don't mind. If anything happens it will unfold organically, that's all there is."

I nodded.

There was yet another silence. No one wanted to break it. Despite their words, I felt Rachel and Matt wanted something to happen, but were determined to let us let it.

I don't know what I would have said, if anything. It was Dee that finally spoke. "Kiss her," she said.

I turned to look at her, swallowing hard. "Dee?"

"Go on. I want you to."

I turned to Rachel. She looked excited, she looked past me and gave Dee a warm smile. Something reassuring. "I've thought about it," I muttered.

Rachel smiled, or was she always smiling, it was hard to tell. "Well, lets try it." Her head came towards me. Suddenly it was happening. Her lips were pressing mine, soft and warm. She tasted of wine. The best wine I had ever drank. We pushed into each other, neither of us had kissed anyone new in a long time. There was a hungry, almost primal part of this, the need for something new, the craving to taste, to feel, something fresh.

I felt for her hand and brought it to my cock, I was already rock hard. We parted and her eyes darted down. She looked up at me. There was a smile on her face, but this was new. Dirtier. Cheekier. "See, we're all going to have fun." She turned to look at Matt. "He's more than ready."

Matt grinned. I felt myself blush. Rachel turned to me and stroked my lips. "I'm teasing. That was lovely."

"Yes, it was."

I could feel Matt watching me, and Dee beside me. I glanced at Matt, but Rachel gently turned my face back to her. "Uh uh, look at me. Let them watch. They want to. Let's give them something good to watch, yeah?"

I can't believe sweet lovely Rachel had me this nervous. I nodded. She leaned towards me and we were kissing again. Deftly, she unzipped me and brought my cock out, all during her long hard kiss. I looked down, almost foolishly. She was rubbing my cockhead. Her hands were smaller than Dee's, her fingers thicker. The sensation of someone new holding me so intimately was insane.