All Comments on 'Caboose'

by hungwhiteboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty dire.

This paragraph is an example of everything that is wrong with this story:

"Nick knew he couldn't hold back, for long. His balls were full, and ready to blow. The girl's orgasm was also building, and she was ready for release. Nick finally pushed every inch into her tight ass, and dumped a massive load of cum in her. A week of pent up frustration shot into her virgin ass. As soon as she felt the hot cum in her, she came harder than she ever has. She squirted, soaking the bed, as a massive orgasm shook her entire body."

Only about 5% of a cumshot is from the testicles.

Why should his cum feel hot? It comes from inside his body and goes into her body and their bodies are at the same temperature.

More squirting bullshit, soaking the bed indeed.

I could go on..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stopped reading when the Condom would not fit, so he decided not to wear it.. please.. condoms stretch over 8inch and it was a firm rule for her. So no..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad start. Man, you have some haters out there. I wonder if they ever wrote a story on this website. I liked your efforts and hope you continue this story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

LunarmagusLunarmagusover 3 years ago
Curious

I am curious to see how far this goes. Never mind the anonymous people who go on about realism, if we wanted realism, 1, we wouldn't be reading incest stories, and 2, we could watch porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

Dont know what the haters are bitching about. It wasnt the best here, but it as FAR from the worst. I dont complain too much about grammar and realism unless I see stuff like " I seed my grandma acrost the room and knowed instantly she wanted my hard 13 inch pythoon in her tight wet snatch". And believe me, that stuff is kn this site. Have any of you read Dick the Pimp stories? Damn. Two or three chances was all I could give before I tapped out.

So give this guy a break. It wasnt bad. It could have been a bit longer. And he definitely needs a follow up. Honestly I'd give it a four, but to make up for trolls like the previous commentors, I'll give it a five. Now how about that follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!!!

Loved the story. Ignore all the nay sayers. Yes cum does feel hot and yes you can feel it unload inside if there’s enough of it. Not all guys cum a large amount so those who do you can feel it. Keep on writing. Maybe a follow up to this one???? Hint hint

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the support from the group. Not my finest work, I'm aware. And I'm far from a professional writer. I whipped it up in a half hour.

For the record, random anon, I know from personal experience that standard condoms do not fit dicks with too much girth. So leave that one to those of us with that Magnum gift/burden.

Conqeror_KingConqeror_Kingover 3 years ago

Definitely need a sequel!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Is it to late for a chapter 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous