All Comments on 'Caden's Tale Pt. 04'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

don't like all your stories but this was great. Could have been in romance. \\

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks. Still good.

One of your betters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just too much

His ex-wife, who cruelly humiliated him and betrayed him, is still in his life and will be forever it seems. He's just fine with it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Average at last

About time someone wrote something other than a Man hung like a horse. So tired of hearing unrealistic BS.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Well written

Good story Carvohi. Kind of bland compared to some of your works but it was a readable tale and held my attention thru out. It was nice. Nothing wrong with a little nice once in a while in LW. I'm not much of a fan of tug tales tho I do like the sex that brings the tension and emotion to a story.. Some of the writers here are brilliant. I think you're one of them Gave you 4**** for this offering. Keep writing on! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enoyable but NO WAY

You write, your stories are a fun read, I just wonder why do you have to ruin them turning the each and every one of your husbands into some poor wimps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANONY

All his stories are written with you as the male fag!!

kdcee79kdcee79over 6 years ago
Carvohi, wine buff - not

Missed it on Ch 3, so here's my bit on wine. Not all red wines are "top notch" because they have corks in fact many are really poor; it's the quality of the grapes, how they are handled & treated from harvest to bottling that "makes' a great wine not having a cork. Sure many splendid red wines do have corks but some also have screw caps. For me the best overall red wines come from Australia & the best whites from New Zealand. Just my 2 bits worth. Not a bad series but, jezz, Caden was a really naive wimp. 3 ***

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 6 years ago
Great Stuff As usual

I think your comment about the wine cork was intended to show Caden was not a wine snob, just a regular guy trying to do a good thing. You treated the size issue very well. Nuff said. The scene where Jeannie makes Caden take out his penis and measure it was priceless. Well done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delightful

A delightful. inspirational tale of the ultimate power of big hearts over big dicks. Basically good, if flawed, human beings behaving towards each other with compassion, consideration and understanding. An absolute joy to read.

I'm sure Caden will forgive the pathetic 'anti-cuck, woman hating brigade because he has the love of a good woman and they have nothing in their sad little lives except their bitterness.

LA

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
why did he beat her up?

If she tried her small cock routine, how could she be honestly surprised to receive her psychological abuse back as physical retribution? Do people not describe words said as "a kick to the gut?" Is it meaningless hyperbole?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Three cheers for Jeannie

Having restored Caden's confidence, he was able to function as the good man he basically was. Despite Angela's disrespect,and serial cheating, she came to him for help and he responded. It was criminal what she deliberately did to his self esteem and confidence. Sadly, she had to pay the price through her own choices. A 5* story.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Not even a thank you?

Geez, Angela was a monster.

Not a shred of empathy, not even a "sorry" for almost destroying her husband.

Fuck. Her.

Caden should have kicked her out, she's only there to poison his 2nd marriage anyway.

Careful who you bring into your home.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Beautiful stories

Great finish to a great story. No outlandish revenge on Angela, he just let her own actions bring her down. Happy ending for Caden. He got the wife and family he deserved. Beautiful story.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Another great one

Angelo's metamorphosis as a character was interesting. She started off a kind of a ditzy blond air-head; I've known one or two. Well, three. Then she was a harridan; "shrike" I think was the term. Finally she appears as a character eliciting sympathy. Maybe getting beat up was your covert "revenge?"

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Not great

Why have contact with ex? Risk going to jail or being killed for that cunt? No way. The obsession with penis size is silly. Every guy knows what avg size is.

what4mewhat4meover 4 years ago
Great story!

Thanks!

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Just another carvohi 5-star story.

Ho-hum.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

The only thing missing is a scene where Angela asks Jeannie how she's getting along with Caden's "little thing", and Jeannie says he's just the right size for her, and does he ever know how to use it. If Angela couldn't get off with him, she must have been holding back for some reason. Jeannie comes at least once every time they make love, and often 3 or 4 times -- and they don't just feel kind of nice, they are mind blowing. They're like in Hemingway's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and that old song -- "The earth. shakes. under my feet ...". She feels wave after wave of pure ecstasy sweeping over her. A 4th of July fireworks show goes off in her head. After each session she is totally relaxed and mellow, and she has a massive sense of love and contentment. She is eternally grateful to Angela for dumping him. (And Caden overhears the whole conversation.)

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Great story

Carvohl is in the front rank of LW writers. This group of stories is one of his best. Jeannie and Caden had Angela figured out completely. Just a low life, cheating, whore.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Excellent story" - Well, it's already been established that it's NOT so little. Angela was either some sort of a size queen, has a very loose vagina, or as was mentioned earlier, was just looking for an excuse to cheat.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good story

Ending was short and sweet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story .

I really enjoyed this one , thanks !

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

APPLAUSE - Well done! 5*

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story! I've enjoyed every carvohi story I've read but this just resonated. Please keep writing.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Good story and enjoyable until the end. She deserved to have her ass kicked, it was long overdue. I guess the author thought Caden needed to be the hero. A very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good revenge. Angela didn't want her ex to have anyone else, even if she cheated. She wanted him to be pining away for her. Tables turned. He's much much happier without her. She now has hero worship for him AND his now wife. She'll be pining away forever now. And he's moved on. He's moved on soooo much that they invite her over. That's how little of a threat she is. Her parents don't exactly like her. She's getting older so one night stands are harder. So will having kids. Everyone is happier without her. So much so they happily forgave and forgot about her. She can't even hate or blame them. She's stuck with whatever small guilt she has and consequences of playing games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the fuck would you ever allow someone like Angela around your SO? Brainlet tier decision making IMHO.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Its

A shame there was no revenge on the two guys, I guess angela got served her revenge by the fat dumb ass guy. I do enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

6.5 inches is above average. Angela has psyched the MC out and used his supposed lack of size to show him disrespect and to justify her destroying their.marriage through adultery. She probably talked herself into becoming a size queen. 5.1-5.5 inches is the average length across multiple studies and across all ethnicities. 6.5 inches is average for black men. The standard deviations of dick size are quite small, like 0.78 inches. Even at one standard deviation above average, Caden would be in the 80-85th percentile and he is a bit larger than that. Even if Jeannie overestimated a little (they can use a ruler btw), he is above average. Angela has seeded all this in his mind. Too bad he never thought to measure himself and look it up.om the Internet. But that was the story in order for Angela to crush their marriage and ruin her life. Shrike is a good classification for Angela and as Jeannie said, Angela doesn't even know why she does it.

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

Another great tale⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After the first chapter it was basically a romance between two people with very different insecurities. Not sure why he couldn't measure himself and check with a penus calculator on the Internet. The first 1-2 paragraphs of this chapter summed Angela a d his marriage. She is frigid unless a huge penis and even then is mixed with pain. She used his slightly above average penis size to justify her future and then ongoing adultery. Can you say head case?

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Loved the series! Do away with the dot dot dots. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon30 days ago

I suppose some will say there wasn't enough BTB.

The cliché that "Revenge is a life well-lived" is a cliché for a reason it's true.

Caden and Jeannie got their happily ever after, Angela will search for years for another Caden, and until then she'll suffer in her own self-inposed agony.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

...A life well lived... helping a battered ex was what a "white knight" would do. It seemed bending over backwards, and with a new wife who could be jealous. Both spouses are good, compassionate people, so they went forth and multiplied.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous