All Comments on 'Caden's Tale Pt. 04'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you

get Bored or something.That ending was so abrupt it destroyed the story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
what a shitty truly soap opera Ending

In the beginning of this final chapter Caden stays quite clearly that he has this sense that things were left unresolved with Angela. And most readers would agree with that. Indeed in the last chapter we found out that in fact Caden cock was actually "normal" and all of this was part of some sort a devious manipulative emasculating scheme by a mentally deranged ex wife

It was not that Angela was a size queen --it was she was evil and that evil was directed at a person who she was supposed to love and who in fact did love her.

But in this final chapter NONE of that is talked about here. Instead Angela is in trouble as she shacked with ab abusive man and Caden rides off to the rescue

There is no conversation at all about the evil and what Angela did or why she did it and she never expresses any remorse whatsoever

Indeed this one is so frustrating about this particular author -- and why he is so overrated. Yes carvohi has some writing skill but his stories are consistently ruined by his inability to follow his own plots! This author consistently brings up issues or conflicts in great detail yet these issues often are NEVER talked about and are never resolved.

oshawoshawover 8 years ago

I waited for the final installment before commenting. Once again, you crafted a great story, carvohi. Thanks.

oshaw

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IT CUMS AND GOES AROUND

leaving a trail of debris in the path. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't say this was your best.

A lot of it just didn't ring true. He was dumber than a box of rocks and the wife wasn't very believable at all. She calls her husband on the phone to confess? I would think anyone with an IQ of 30 or more would at least wait until they got home so she could confess in person.

I still gave it 4 stars because it was well written but the plot had a LOT of holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet

I liked it very much. Happy healthy endings make me feel good. Thanks.

5x5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STORY MISTAKE!

All right to help the damsel in distress, to be civil with her, BUT LET YOUR WIFE BE FRIEND WITH HER IS A MISTAKE IN THE STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

Some of you found this boring bowl of tripe five star worthy?

Amazing.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Love or Ego or Revenge

He went and assaulted a man on behalf of his cheating ex? He risked prison right before his wedding? Did he still love Angela, what a horrible thought. Was it his male ego given free reign to beat a lesser man on the belief that it was justified under jungle law? Was it revenge by reminding his ex of what a good manly man he was, a man she had and threw away? Maybe it was all three? In any case, it was a poor decision to risk his future that was on track for the likes of Angela the slut/shrike. That there were no ill consequences from his actions reminds us that this is fiction.

RedPillRedPillover 8 years ago

I liked it. I'd have understood if Cade needed to vent to the ex, but by being merciful he showed he'd moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is near Matt Moreau's "Unaccaptable Situation"

If he is civil with Angele, if he helps her in her abusive man problem to show his happiness with Jeannie the story is an excellent BTB story, because against the fundementalist BTB readers when an (cheating) ex wife learns her ex is happier as her (She lived with an abusive.....) is excellent BTB, but to be close friend of him and his wife is mistake.

The story is not similar to Cpete's "Postcards", because in Cpete's story the BTB the is the continous having sent postcards all over the World to show the cheating ex wife the change of the life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The exact rate

FrancisMacomber's story the vigilantes is BTB story because against the fundementalist BTB readers in that FM story to help the pregnant wife for a while the ex wife learned her ex husband is much happier and she has to live together with her righteouse father later....To reach the exact rate at the behavior to the cheating ex wife the story BTB or something other as Matt Moreau's "Unaccaptable Situation".

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This was like an Epilogue...

This was like an Epilogue...His life resolution and happiness was found in part 3...Women like his Ex, always find in their way a pimp or woman beater that make them pay for the life that they are living...4* for the beating on the woman beater!!! That's what all of them deserve...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
we need another Josephus !

well you said it yourself, we need some good LW writers ! there are a few good ones left on this site, but they are not posting enough ! where are the real men? your last 2 stories have been subpar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haters but

Sugna, anonymous, zedo, it's his story, none of you have written anything, but you complain, sugna you talk about him beaten the scrap out of the woman beater, she was his wife, I would have done the same thing, he HONERED Her, that word will burn you and you know what I mean, zedo really Christianity leave him alone. And the seriously anonymous, it's his story you do not have too read it move on but you read them all, I surprised you not bashing my girl Bonnie Tayler 2 leave my girl alone freak. HB.

hansbwlhansbwlover 8 years ago
Quite good ending actually

To live a life with hate and anger is not a good life. Caden got rid og his hate and anger and thus can live happily thereafter. Good story ending and therefore a 5!

vazkor13vazkor13over 8 years ago
love it

Good ending, I love the fact that he is free from the past and able to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About me

I published 11 stories on SOL and XXN and I published 1 story on Literotica too.

My every story is Cheating and Recover without RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good connection versus close friendship

@ hansbwl I agree to get rid of the hate to be neutral to the cheating ex is the best state and with a good second wife with common kids is the top. To be civil with the cheating ex to help her (because the ex husband is happy in his second marriage) in her distress is good thing because during the process the ex wife learns her ex is happy with his second wife. HOWEVER THERE IS DIFFERECE TO BE GOOD CONNECTION WITH THE EX AND TO BE IN GOOD FRIENDSHIP!

The close friendship is near that limitless forgivenness which destroys 80% of Matt Morau's stories.

An ex wife who kept her husband's insecurity with her behavioral and cheated with this and to be close friendship..................I think if the author had written we are good connection, but not in friendship would have enogh for a good end to show he is neutral....................The author did not find the exact rate in the behavioral.

I am in such problem I am writting my 11th story's 8th chapter and I want to find the exact rate in a scene before writting in my PC. I agree it is difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank Goodness

Thank Goodness you changed how you normally end your stories! It was however anti-climatic, but glad it ended the way it did.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
nicely done carvohi

Annoy.. if the story you are writing is anything like your comment then please get an editor

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
It was the Galahad Gene!

Extremely well written with an excellent pace and length! It's that dam Galahad Gene can be found in a true man. Regardless of the history or consequences we must ride to the rescue of a damsel in distress, even if she is the Castrating Bitch From Hell LOL! Thanks for sharing and yes to your Josephus comment - Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Anpther good story carvohi. you have a gift and Im grateful to be the recipient of that gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This installment

rated 3 to 4 stars. Not the greatest ending. Overall, I enjoyed the story and give the series 4 stars.

Maybe I can see her showing up on his door step, but I didn't care for him taking on solving her problems and taking her into his and his fiance's home for months. A smarter man would have helped initially then turned that problem over to the police and her family. Better for him, and for his relationship with his finance. I get it, Caden and Jeannie are saints and all round good people. However, that's not saintly. That is just stupid. Yet, I will concede the world does have loads of stupid people in it and it could happen.

Ex-wife and new wife becoming friends is not so hot either, unless there are kids involved and they have to interact with each other. I mean, if you let her go, how is it that she is still in your life? Forget this lets be friends stuff. The world is a big place and there no reason for us to be friends. Go find new friends!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Could have ended in the previous chapter

This one damages the continuity of the relationship with Andrea and I even agree with HIV that she created too much pain for the hero without being justified. Friendship?

Come on, no one who knew what she had done could ever trust her!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Well, this is Caden's tale

But what are you trying to say? Is he just a boat without a rudder tossed about on the sea of life; where Jeannie is fair weather and Angela the foul? Or was he just a weak man dominated by Angela and nurtured by Jeannie? Either way, he is somewhat lacking in self-determination. Would he have eventually have found Jeannie if she hadn't made the first move? Maybe, I do believe in Providence, which may of course had been Jeanie asking him to take her to the Christmas party. Short of asking Caden himself, how can we know? We're on the outside and can't see in; hence the importance of Caden removing Donovan from Angela's life. It provides a window allowing us to see how much Caden has grown basking in Jeannie's love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ending

was rather anti-climactic. Added nothing much to Pt. 3. Good, but not up to Carvohi's standard.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Good ending for me

And an extra star for remembering the late and great Josephus

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
I agree with Bruce22

you should've ended the last chapter. First, I have an ex-wife. She wouldn't come to me for help on her death bed. I don't see the purpose of adding that in. So she got her ass kicked, so what. Call the cops, go to a girlfriend's house but why come to his. You know why, his a cuckold. He didn't even know her boyfriend, why would you attack a guy over a women that did nothing but bring you down. The only thing that kept the woman beater from going to the cops was because he knew he would go to jail. What if she had been lying and you beat up some guy for nothing. Now your in jail for the whore that ruined you life. And as far as letting her stay with them....Stupid. The ending should have been chapter 3.

MarvinSMarvinSover 8 years ago
Unneeded

This fourth chapter was unneeded. The story was complete with Pt. 03.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Really nothing new here...

as carvohi's "make the man responsible, even for the welfare of the cheating spout, at all costs" story arc continues through all of his stories. I'm sad because he is an excellent writer but he is trapped in his own absurd "enlightenment" and as a result without a sea change in this themes, I don't want to waste any more time.

BTB is offensive but carvohi's obvious devotion to RAAC in his stories (and I hope only his stories) has become so predictable that there is no point in opening them any more.

YAWN

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree..

This chapter did nothing for the story and like Huedogg2 said I too am an exhusband and mine would never come around no matter the circumstance. I treated her like she was a princes and she left after 20 years for a 'bigger' man who liked to party. Our daughter and I have survived and prospered 15 years without her and should she as in the story show up at the door like a drowned rat I would assuredly quietly close the door. And no she is not welcome at MY daughters family either. Any woman who would leave her 17 year old daughter and not speak to her for 5 years gets NOTHING from us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Ending

Finally a decent ending where the wronged man is the better person. You BTB guys are just mad that the ex wasn't killed or permanently scarred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
useless

pointless, stupid addition to a pretty boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

I agree with Harry and Huedogg - last chapter as written was not needed. He risked arrest and a civil law suit and for what to be hero to someone who cheated lied manipulated him for 20 years. We never learn why, she never regretted what she did. And why would anyone befriend someone like that. Clearly she hurt Caden, why would wife #2 want to befriend her? This is not a case of children or keeping your enemies closer, just stupid a constant reminder of the shit he had to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

You are one of the best and most consistent contributors to Literotica. Thank you for adding to our entertainment. I enjoy your work! I particularly liked the woman beater getting his ass kicked in the ending of today's story. And for you, who think about how he might go to jail for that, I would like to remind you that this is fiction and it is easy to serve time in a fictional jail.

As for all of that "expert advice" that you are receiving, I see only a very, very, small proportion of these "experts" writing anything. Any asshole can complain and I am sure that makes them feel good. Maybe by complaining, that is the only way an asshole can feel superior about himself.

Try complimenting someone who has tried to entertain you. That's called altruism and that has been proven to make you feel better about yourself. I feel good that I support good people making contributions, but I still have a way to go in that department, because the asshole in me, enjoys putting it to the assholes who hurt others.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Not an exciting ending, but it still fit.

I didn't think it was that bad. He didn't get revenge. Most people in real life don't. Plus, the need for revenge is a clear indication that your ex still haunts you. You have moved on when you no longer want to hurt that person. The protagonist realized that the problem was hers and he kept it moving.

Another thing people wanted was for her to regret what she did. Unfortunately, there are many people in this world who don't regret the hurt they caused. In her mind, she probably feels a sense of relief. She obviously wasn't happy with the marriage and he is better off since he left. She can have a guilt free life and he has moved on. C'est la vie.

I actually like this author's enlightenment (as palewriter called it). Life doesn't always work out as far as "justice" is concerned. Sometimes you just have to take the lessons that you learned and keep moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are wrong

@ Javmor79 If the second constant mate is a wife beater, violance man and the first husband was a normal man and the ex wife learns the ex husband found the true right woman that is REVENGE.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
I would like to have seen...

a longer finishing chapter. But I guess Angela got what she deserved. 5 *'s

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ anonymous

I did overlook that, and you are right. I was thinking about revenge against the ex, but beating the woman beater is revenge.

I'm okay with it because it wasn't revenge for a wrong against him. To me, it showed that he had moved on in his life. I see it more as a noble gesture than revenge. That's just me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible ending

Protecting the evil person ? That's not "being a man" it's being a sucker. Angela was evil. The choice is not only BTB or "Help the evil," there's always "you made your bed, now lie in it, because that's what GROWNUPS do."

Why must you always excuse the women ? I think you'd be a great writer, if you had any sense of justice at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once more

I think the story's negative point this

Instead of this sentence:

"She's been a close personal friend of Jeannie's ever since, and a friend to me as well."

The author should have written this:

"We have good connection with her and she is very greatful for our help."

In this case the readers could say "They are Saints"

Now a lot of readers say their legitimate criticizm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From an not foundementalist BTB fan

@ javmor79 You are not fundementalist BTB fan so I do not understand why you do not understand THE REVENGE IS MUCH WIDE THING AND IT IS NOT EQUAL TO SELL THE EX WIFE TO A CENTRAL AMERICAN WHOREHOUSE! If a cheater wife after the divorce lives much worse life circumtances (her she lived with an abuser man!) and the ex husband found the right woman (later the happiness with new wife and the common kids) and the exwife learns this in the home of the soon to be married pair, THAT IS BTB REVENGE.

According to the true life perspective this is the true and whole revenge against selling the ex wife or cheating wife to a Central American whorehouse.

The story's problem this sentence: "She's been a close personal friend of Jeannie's ever since, and a friend to me as well."

JounarJounarover 8 years ago
1* Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory

Fully agree with Harry, Bruce22 and Huedog. Angela was an evil,untrustworthy, scheming and abusive piece of shit that no rational person would allow back into their lives under any circumstances. She shit on Caden time and time again without showing a hint of remorse yet the fool suddenly believes her bullshit as fact and attacks someone without hearing the other side of the story.

Imagine a guy going home to his wife or girlfriend and saying "remember the asshole you used to date who was abusive to you and turned your life to shit? Well the poor guy is down on his luck now, so I invited him to move in with us for a few months and I might even become close friends with him". Somehow, I don't think any of that's going to happen.

Anyone who knowingly would become friends with someone who fucked over there significant other to the degree that Angela did here, neither respects nor really loves there spouse imho.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
What is more satisfying?

Is it more satisfying to give an F to a student who does not know enough math, or to to give an A to that same student whom you have tutored enough to earn the A?

Is it better to Burn an Evil Bitch, or to convert her to a decent, productive citizen?

In other words, I liked the story ... it fits nicely into Carvohi's portfolio! (Although I DO like the ANON 'Once More' re-wording!)

5*

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ anonymous

I wasn't going to respond, but I decided to. Some may be confused . what I really believe. Plus, I have a few days off and am bored. Lol.

I am not a BTB fan, but I have a reason. I believe that revenge against a person who cheated on you is self destructive. It keeps you from moving on. I believe in forgiveness because it releases YOU. It has nothing to do with the other person.

That said, I never said I don't believe in violence. It is sometimes necessary. If a person attacks you (physically) I believe you have the right to fuck them up. Also, I believe that there are times when you can defend someone who is too weak to defend themselves. A man who beats a woman deserves his ass kicked. If a woman shows up on my doorstep after being beaten, I may want to kick the guy's ass.

In this case, he defended his ex. He no longer hated her. He was so over the pain that she caused him that he was willing to treat her like he would treat any other woman who showed up on his doorstep after being abused. To me, that shows that he moved on.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@Anonymous "Thank you"

As far as we can tell, you haven't written jack shit. Just an ass posturing as if you've done something. I haven't written anything here but I have written, and written, and written for other venues. All I can tell of you is that you are too cowardly to even assume a moniker here. Which makes you doubly a coward.

You comments are worthless and your insights worth even less.

Have a lovely day whomever you are or wherever you are, if you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The whole "Angela is a shrike" bit is problematic at best

And the problem is that you wrote the first chapter in first person from her POV, and none of it matches anything about her in any of the subsequent chapters. The thoughts you gave her in that chapter were of someone who loved him, someone who actually did think he was small. Since them, you wrote to that everyone else’s opinion of her is gospel and hers means nothing.

<P>

Take the size of his cock, for instance. First we have her opinion on it. Then we have his opinion. For his to mean anything, we would have to assume he’s never been in a locker room and had at least a few passing moments of comparison to others. We would have to assume he’s clueless about the size of guys in pornos. We would have to assume he’s never read on single article about the average size. In other words, we’d have to assume he’s a bit of an idiot.

<P>

Suddenly, in the previous chapter, we find out he’s actually, if anything, a little above normal size. It reads as if you decided to change your mind on the whole matter, though it contradicted what you wrote before, and didn’t bother to revise the pervious material.

<P>

You have character after character tear her apart, but without returning to her for her POV on things. Yes, she cheated on him, but I’m talking about her very worth as a human being. The first chapter presented a flawed person, someone who hurt someone she claimed to love, but still a person. The portrayal of her by other characters in the later chapters is bereft of all humanity.

<P>

And then suddenly she’s their friend. Again, you set up one portrayal of her and then toss it for another. Maybe if you didn’t write the first chapter from her POV where we know her thoughts and feeling it wouldn’t be so bad, but you did, and those thoughts and feelings just don’t agree with what you wrote about her in the later chapters.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@javmor79 You are right about revenge and forgiveness.

But in my opinion carvohi's protagonists are not learning to forgive and move on as much as they are learning to assume the mantle of perpetual victim and to never be free from the pathologies that brought them to that victimhood in the first place.

Should we render aid and assistance to those who have wronged us in times of real need and crisis... of course we should. But should we do so at the risk of violating our own consciences like his violence against Donovan Fisher, which I would suggest is no better than the BTB that you abhor. There were other solutions to the whole mess but, in true carvohi fashion, he gets a few more licks in against his protagonist and makes him a victim yet again.

I for one don't buy the Angela Jeannie best friend thing for a minute. Any why should angela live with them for 3 weeks? Here's why, so carvohi can show how "enlightened" he is and so he can continue to make his protagonist suffer.

This is not healthy thinking in the least. It is not spiritual thinking. It is just a cheap literary device to make the author feel better about himself.

(In the interest of full disclosure I had to read this installment so that I could respond to javmor79, who doesn't seem to be posturing and offers somewhat reasoned comment even when he is in error.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is the BTB?

@ javmor79

1. Against you are not BTB fan you have similar opinion about what is the BTB as a redneck foundamentalist BTB fans. I wrote 11 BTB stories. Yes according to the foundementalist BTB fans my some BTB stories are not too strong BTB stories, but exactly I wanted to show what is the true BTB in the XXIst Century.

Once More! When the cheater ex wife lives such life wich is much worse, (she lived with an abuser!) and the innocent ex husband lives in much more happiness than the ex wife and the ex wife learned this (here she escaped to the home of her ex husband and his soon to be wife) that is better BTB than to sell the cheater ex wife (or wife) to a Central American whorehouse! Moreover the ex husband is neutral to the ex husband increases the BTB level, because the ex wife learned that she had an influence on her ex husband...........newer psychological BTB, which is important for a woman's psyche. The 80-85% of the brain of the women is a needed thing from the circumtenses (other people) look at them with something attraction, friendiness, etc..so the neutrality means her ex husband is dead fish for her FOREVER!

We are men authors and readers and several times the authors move their women characters with man logic in their stories and readers see the woman characters as men.

2. I wrote in my earlier comment. In FrancisMacomber's story "Vigilantes" the ex husband gave provisory shelter to the pregnant ex wife was BTB too, because the ex wife learned her ex husband is happy with his new wife!

3. How he helped his ex wife in the Damsel in Distress problem was good thing, it may be he could help her with the legal system better to assist her to accuse her abuser at the Police, DA, Court system! I agree to help violated women too!

In my story the ex husband and his second wife organize the reconcilization between their common daughter and the ex wife after the abusive mate hospitalized his ex wife, so the ex wife was friendly with the second wife in the wedding of their daughter, BUT THE EX WIFE AND THE SECOND WIFE, EX HUSBAND DID NOT BECOME GOOD FRIENDS IN MY STORY!

4. Neither of my stories the ex husbands second (third) wives did not become FRIENDS AT ALL!

In my 8th story the third wife says to the first ex wife:

" "All right. I believe you were a simple, stupid, envious woman. I don't forgive you, but I'm willing to forget the dark past for the sake of the kids, as your daughters will forget your last ex," I slipped a dig about her pedophile ex-husband in."

No friendshp only common interest for the kids!

(Here the ex wife's second husband is a pedophyl, but the police is quick in my story and the ex wife was not responsible so she almost lost only the children custody (the two common daughters live 5 months with their dad's new family.) THIS IS THE BTB IN MY STORY! The second husband and the Damokles sword to lose the children custody and others things too! The BTB after 6 years to the divorce.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ palewriter

I do agree with you. There are other avenues that he could have taken. In real life, those avenues would have been more preferable and yielded better results. He did risk a lot by putting himself in harms way.

I admit that I have a bias when it comes to men beating on women, and it did effect the way I viewed this ending.

I don't think this guy was the perpetual victim as you state, but I can see an argument for that being valid.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ anonymous

I see your point. In your story, they didn't become friends. But I think carvohi was trying to use that to so that the main character evolved in such a way that she no longer had NO power over him. The fact that his wife wasn't even threatened by her further illustrated that point.

I think that was the point of that friendship by the author.

You say that BTB also includes the victim having a better life than the perpetrator. I don't think of those stories as BTB. In my opinion, those are CONSEQUENCE stories. I do like those. My only problem with those is that authors have a tendency to go over the top with karma and make it unrealistic. For instance, when the author makes the ex never move on and stay miserable for the rest of her life. That is not realistic. People may suffer for a while, but eventually they accept their mistakes and LEARN from them. Consequence stories are good as long as it is real consequences instead of what we WISHED would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

It got a little mushy at times, but you pulled it off again. Good story, well written.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY!

I think this is a very good story made complete by this chapter 4. Sure, it may have a few places which could defy common logic in today’s world, but I find it to be a very satisfying read; AND it’s free. Thank you. You are one of the few remaining good writers still submitting. When I wonder why, I assume that you, like me, are interested in improving your work and most of the comments give us a look from the other side of the keyboard.

For those of you who think carvohi didn’t resolve the story, I beg to disagree. His characters behaved just as those of us who were created by God are instructed by His word to act. (Now before you tune me out read the rest. I’m not trying to convert any of you to the Christian way of thinking. Trying to do so would be hopeless in this forum.) For those of you who evolved from the ancestor du jour, it isn’t a satisfying ending. I understand why you probably prefer punishment more in line with your ancestral Mores.

A word to all who don’t like carvohi’s ending—you’re right, there are many ways the story could end; some of them might even be to your liking. However, here’s an idea, why don’t some of you write a parallel story and end it the way you think it should end. Carvohi might even let you use his characters to write an alternate ending, but if he says no, all you have to do is change the characters, the setting and put your own special twist to the story. Many don’t realize it, but there are no new plots, just new twists. Every basic plot has been written many times over, so feel free to jump into the pool. When you have completed your work, be sure to post it on LW and let all the others who may or may not be able to write better than you just tear it all to hell, or praise it to high heaven.

If anyone takes the challenge and actually posts a story please let me know via my bio contact page. I don’t get to read all LW stories and I’d sure hate to miss yours.

Meanwhile Carvohi, keep on writing. You’re one of my favorite writers

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Man discovers his ugly duckling penis is actually a swan

I still think a more interesting story would have had his penis remaining an ugly duckling and his new lady friend helping him realise that penile size is not the true measure of a man.

As I said after Ch.03, it is the talent of the conductor, not the size of the baton that makes beautiful music.

Carvohi has shown the writing ability to do more complex stories. This wasn't one of them. It took the easy way out.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BTB and Consequence

@ javmor79

What is the difference between Consequence story and BTB story?

In the Consequence story the cheating ex wife does not know the ex husband is happier than her.

In the BTB story the cheating ex wife is somewhat aware that her ex husband is happier than her and she is far memory only for him.

I can explain with an excellent author's story.

The author is Vulcez:

His story is "How Are You?" (I think the best BTB revenge (not one of the) story what I read at all!)

The ex wife phoned her abandoned family. She abandoned her family for a 15-20 years older millionair and she left his low income husband with 2 daughters and a son after her husband caught her and her lover. Ex wife thought her low income husband struggles with the army of the problems after 3 years and she gets of her Rolls Royce to sprinkle pannys to the poors! (We start from a consequence story prelude!). Her 17 years old daughter is at phone and SHE LEARNS her abandoned family lives in success serial and her abandoned husband is a successful writer, with excellent girlfriend/mate.........During the phone conversation the 17 years old daughter burns her cheating mom to the ground with only their (her dad, her dad's girlfriend, her younger sister, her brother) common success! Without selling the ex wife to Central American Whorehouse.

I wrote 80% of Matt Moreau's stories are the marsh of the limitless forgivenness, but 20% of their stories are interesting for a without prejudice reader.

The story is "Madifan and Jessica Carlisle"

1. A soldier comes home with injury and not healthy.

2. When he finds his wife cheats on him he becomes unconciouse.

3. The wife promises she will be faithful in the future.

4. The wounded almost creeplee husband tries reconciliation, because he wants to heal up and the health is important for him.

5. His friend meets his friend's wife and her lover and he listen to their conversation about cheating on his friend.

6. He leaves his cheating wife, when his friend tells him this.

7. After divorce he falls into depression.

I THINK THIS IS UNDERSTANDABLE FROM THE POV OF A SERIOUSLY WOUNDED MAN.

8. He meets another woman who draws him out from the depression.

9. He becomes successful firm owner and a happy Daddy.

10. His friend invites his first wife to a audiance of a TV tallkshow, where the successful firmowner is the center of the interview. (BTB situation, because her first husband is successful man with firm, wife and kid)

11. He meets his first wife here and the next facts he learns from her:

12. Her second husband sent her to hospital, because he was violent abuser!!!!!!

13. Her last (third) husband is same man as her first husband!!!!!!

14. He invites his first wife, her husband and her son to his firm's family weekend.

I do not understand the readers what is the problem with this story. Yes a not too strong BTB story, but a BTB story. The ex wife got an abuser second husband (this a BTB revenge weapon) and her third husband is same to her first husband (again BTB). She did a unnecessary circle in her life to live with a similar man as her first husband. To be polite to his first wife he could learn these facts from his ex wife and he got the total redistribution from his ex wife to learn these facts............

Cpete's story "Postcards" was in my example here, so I choose another Cpete's story. "The Family Man". Here the BTB is only the ex husband lives with his mate in the neighbore house so the cheating ex wife can see him with his new mate everyday.........BTB without selling the ex wife to Central European Whorehouse.

To kill the cheating wife in story in 99% is Consequence story and not BTB!

(Some exception is only (1%) as BigK10's story "Fate of Her Lovers" where the husband does not know who killed his wife and her lovers.)

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ anonymous

Here is my question. What if the wife cheated, regretted it, but moved on and remarried a husband who was NOT an abuser? What if she learned her lesson and went on to live a happy life with her new husband? What kind of story would this be?

garic372garic372over 8 years ago
Shrike indeed

Good offering. Anxiously awaiting new stories.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Even tho

You said it was not a Burn the Bitch story and I wanted to supply the high test gasoline to burn her to the ground it was a great read. With that said you are the author and you can end your story any way you want. Thanks again for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can see you begin to understand what is the difference between BTB and Consequence

@ javmor79 That is Consequence story. The ex wife learned from her past and she has a successful second marriage.

However I am a BTB author (not foundamentalist but BTB) and I look for situation to my readers what is BTB possibility and I show for my readers. I published a story where the BTB was only 1 sentence no more!

To start secret bank deposit from Switzerland to Cayman Islands from the day of the wedding or earlier is a BTB possibility, because the 50% divorce rate this is a wise contaginancy plan for the future and at divorce it is a BTB.

I read an motorbike service where the ex husband candidates can sell their Harley for low price and the service to maintain it for more years after the divorce to rebuy it.

This is BTB too, because it mends the 50-50% asset share to a better rate.

The legal system is biased for the cheating wives so BTB story is a literature answer to this to show the exceptions who was successful against this biased system.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Maybe you misunderstood my comments

But I said that I was a consequences fan, not a BTB fan. You were saying that there was no difference. I'm not sure if you are confused or simply disagreeing just for the sake of it, but you aren't telling me anything I haven't already said.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I liked the ending

One of the lessons I have learned from life is that there are a lot of people like Angela. For some reason I do not understand, they somehow feel better about themselves when putting others down. I like to think there is enough good in the world for both of us to be happy.

Thanks Carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Similar to Cpete's "Family Guy"

@ javmor79 One of my stories an interesting BTB situation the ex husband's second wife has a daughter and the son of the ex husband and ex wife becomes lovers and (I am writting the sequel chapters) later married pair. The ex wife have to swallow her son's future wife will be her ex husband's stepdaughter. This is BTB for long term untill the death of the cheating ex wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I hope I was the inventor of this long term BTB)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a difference!

@ javmor79 I did not say you are BTB fan. I said your opinion what is the BTB event in a story was similar to the foundementalist BTB fans.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Too true rightbank

The need for some people to rate themselves against others rather than against their own previous behaviour is extremely sad.

Thus, if I can put somebody else down, I see myself as further up.

These people need understanding and help rather than retaliation. Carvohi's story went part-way there.

L

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ anonymous

I get what you are saying. We have different terms, but mean the same thing.

To me, BTB, aka "burn the bitch" is an act of revenge. To you, BTB includes karma and consequences also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This chapter felt unnecessary.

He ended up with Jeannie and they were happy. Why get Angela beat up? What did that add to the story? Why would Jeannie befriend a "shrike"? Why would he want Angela hanging around as a constant reminder of his failures? This made no sense. This wasn't a worthwhile ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spoiling BTB situation

@Anon What does the Angele's abusing mean? The ex wife lives in worse state after divorce than the husband is a BTB revenge weapon. The reason is simple. Over X years old ages of the ex wife less and less good constant mate or husband candidates are in the husband candidate market. Moreover a younger ex wife have higher chance to find a loser or abuser husband/ constant mate than a single young woman. With children the ex wife could get a pedophil second husband constant mate for daughers or sons alike!

The Angela's abuser mate is BTB situation what Carvohi did he spoiled the story with the friendship............It is right now Carvohi spoiled the BTB situation with the friendship so he could write he did not write revenge story!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
all right All Right ALL RIGHT

There you go. A nice happy ending. However, many questions still remain. Unanswered it seems.

Four Stars for the entire series

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
Happy Ending?

Why is this a happy ending. He is "friends" with his lying cheating ex wife, his new wife is best friends. We are never told why. He is stuck with a constant reminder about how a good portion of his life was wasted. He is forced to be around someone who shouldn't be around. It is only a happy ending for the ex wife who is still free fuck all the big cocks she can find and share her happiness with her "friends". All of carvohi's stories have a happy ending for the cheating lying wife, not the abused husband.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 8 years ago
If living well is the best revenge...

... then Caden and Jeannie have all they'll ever need, and know it. Helping and befriending Angela through her trauma gives them a chance to achieve closure. (Remember Caden said he "felt like there was some unfinished business.") And if one wants Angela punished further, as long as she's their friend, she is doomed like Marley's Ghost to "witness what [she] cannot share, but might have shared, and turned to happiness!"

I like Jeannie and Caden; they do right by each other and by Angela, and some of the prose is almost rhapsodic. Thank you, carvohi: this is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To be humanist or to be good friend with her!

@GeorgeAnderson, I did not say he and his second wife has to be non humanist to her. The problem is this.

Instead of this sentence:

"She's been a close personal friend of Jeannie's ever since, and a friend to me as well."

The author should have written this:

"We have good connection with her and she is very greatful for our help."

carvohicarvohiover 8 years agoAuthor
Gosh...

Let's try not to over complicate this story.

Caden and Jeannie were two very decent people who each suffered from the cruel, sick, even malicious behavior of others. Jeannie's love restored Caden. Caden's reciprocal love restored Jeannie. Two hearts, two lives, two broken vessels became one stable soul. Together they built a family. They were able to look past Angela's sick cruelties and take her in. Would Angela ever 'get well'? It didn't matter; Jeannie and Caden had moved on, they had their heart's desire. Caden and Jeannie's love for each other wasn't some fortress that could be assaulted; it was a growing powerful living thing that could absorb, restore, be a healing balm for others. In the end Angela was just a needy person they wouldn't turn away. Not couldn't - wouldn't turn away.

This wasn't a BTB. It wasn't an RAAC. This was a story about LOVE. Consequences!

Sometimes consequences include getting the right girl and actually becoming a 'Hallmark' movie. Let's give it up for Jeannie; they got the dream.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
Firstly,

thanks, for uploading the chapters & not leaving us hanging.

secondly, i felt the story is perfect, you know, you could probably put a book together with most of ur stories, with a theme of modern fairytales of adults, well not to sound negative, by fairy tales i do not mean unrealistic, but rather something that leaves us feeling contended.

there are very few authors who have been able to help the reader dwell in the right/good feelings in this highly addictive category. please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are right

@Carvohi You killed the BTB story with this sentence: "She's been a close personal friend of Jeannie's ever since, and a friend to me as well."

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Yep

Good story. Actions seem logical for the characters as they were developed.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
So

Please check this with me.

He took the word of his wife. He never checked the internet for 'average size'. He never looked at anyone else's package in a locker room. His entire 'dick' experience was his own wang.

Additionally, knowing this, he never went to 'Here's BOB. He takes male enhancement' or sees a doctor about changing his dick size to be told (Gasp) that his wiener actually fits the average sized bun. He never read the HUNDREDS of male mags which run a 'dick size' article about every other month (forget women's mags. That is EVERY month).

This is a rather big pill to swallow.

I didn't like him. He seemed a big weenie.

Let me say this: Chapter one and two were TIGHT. I have taken you to task for flaccid writing, but those two were an effective use of word count (perhaps too much so). Every word like clockwork, moving the story along.

BUT THEN...you got to chapter three. ROMANTIC chapter three. Where you had to tell us every fucking course of every fucking meal...including not only that they had brownies for dessert, not only that he bought brownies, not only WHEN he bought the brownies, but that he stored them so they stayed fresh. Thank you for telling me that. I would never have figured that out for myself.

There is a certain style to it and while it was like running trailing a parachute, it wasn't a BIG parachute.

Yes, this is as nice as I get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Thanks for the story. Good luck on the next one, Carvohi. Gave you 3*s for encouragement .

I believe that her parents,being from Baltimore, are the cause of her personality disorder. Oops, wrong story,lol.

AMerryman

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
I waited til

All the stories were uploaded before reading...I prefer that to serial style. Good tale...I Enjoyed reading...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Over all good

You were on a roll. Last chapter not so good didn't seem to fit with rest of story. First 3 I enjoyed. Over all enjoyable. Look forward to more.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Agreed with Anon...

...3 fine chapters but this last one seemed out of place, as if written by someone else. One sentence, i.e. "first wife befriended us and moved in after some tough luck" would have explained just as much, so nothing new or worthwhile reading here, I suppose. Nevertheless Wonderfully written prior parts. Please keep it up.

MarkEdwardMarkEdwardover 8 years ago
Great

I loved it, it made me smile it made me well up with happy tears, it angered me. I enjoyed reading this one. Bravo

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering. Bringing Angela back into his life as a friend to the Mrs. Is a bit odd. I get the irony of your story, but the reality is that any woman who does that to a guy is just plain evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, overall......

.....but it felt like you lost thread or ran out of steam in the last chapter....or perhaps you struggled with an ending to match the rest.

In any event, I enjoyed it.....just this last chapter.....not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Finds out his dick is actually average sized and turns into Rocky Balboa to protect the Adrian who betrayed him over and over again. No worry about jail or his upcoming wedding? Like I said after the last chapter....Caden is very stupid and let's hope no kids try to grow up and be like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's nice to see good people come out on top . His revenge is living a good happy life full of love with someone to love him back

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

irrational, stupid ending. this complete series is pure shit.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago

Just great. I gave all 4 parts 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of your best

but then, I like almost all of your work. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 8 years ago
Another GREAT Carvohi Tale!

5* actually is 20*--5* for each chapter. Thank goodness there are people in this world like Caden--sensitive, caring, loving, empathetic, etc. Yes, I know this is a story--fiction, at that--but who are the people who pull people out of a burning car or house, or who go to the rescue of a mistreated dog or cat? They are very much like Caden and I'm happy they are.

Great story, 5*. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5***** A great story

Sums it up nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One asshole's garbage...

Is another's 5* read. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your stories are good

But you could stand a few writing lessons. An editor would do a world of good for you. Don't stop, with each word an author writes, the better we become. I've written almost 2 million words now and when I go back to look at one of my first novels, I cringe! The story is good, the writing needed to be better and only time does that.

A good exercise, take a paragraph and cut out any word that isn't absolutely necessary. The problem is with our brains. We know what was meant and when we reread it, our brain tells us the way we want to see it, not the way it really is.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
To your stories are good

Thanks for the constructive criticism

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Worth a second read and more

I have read this story a few times and it's always leaves me with a feeling that there is still some good in this world. God bless those that really do have a heart even when it hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
enjoy your stories

All i ever wanted from a lover-wife is that she loved me as much as i did her. That she stood beside me behind me in front of me -whatever it took to ke us together. I abhore wives who talk to their friend about personal marital issues. That solves nothing. Spouse should only talk to spouses. I have never aired my mrriage's dirty lsundry to anyone other than my wife

Always wished she would hsve accepted that conept.

I have always been blessed with grest hearing, not too mention my worshop sits right below our living room and the forcedair furnace ductwork has a overhead vent into my workplsce. A qit person can hear all that is said when my wife's friends get togeter to ''hash oer hsrry''

For the entirety of my marrige i kep that secret to my lonesome. Many the night when the hens gathered i made myself scarce and even took note. Problems in other marriages, crushes on c-workers, cstty cmments on waisteline and performance not to mention the confesdion of an affair went into my unknown vault.

Thing desling with my wife's gripes, ianlyzed and if need be adjusted. My best freind's wife cheating in him was another matter. For the most part my wife defended med me, and she warned off the adulteress. Still a few of her comments stung, but to be fair fifty per cent were right.

Helping my friend was simple, i had askednfor his help on a house project then insisted he let me py him back with a belatedbirthday gift thrown in the mix. Tickets to an afternoon ballgame then off the fancy restaurant where i had lead cheatingspouse would be. Arranged table so i could notsee his wife but he gotfull view. When he got red faced i turned and looked at the couple, but feigned ignoranced convinced friend tosettle dow but snap offa few. Seems one of the gossip club was left out of loop also as loer boy was husband of wive,s regular guest.

Time to take action i thought so took notes snd some tapes i had made and arrsnged a boys night. Had been warning guys foryears about gossipswivesbwere airing but no one believed me. Set upa game at msle getogetherand convinved guys to dish dirt on wives just for fun. Took some talking but soon everyone hadba grestbtime joinig in.

I had for years detsilefd y displeasure to my wife about shsring intimate secrets and som loud voices were heard in our house those nights. I finally aske her how she would feel if i revealed to the boys over the card table personal stuff about her. She was furious but finally saw my point.

The next hens group i made an appearance having prewarned my wife. The girls were going full boar when i enterred. I askedthem the same question i put to my wife. Only a couple of wives sdmittedthey should be more discreet. Some angrily told me their husbands had nothing to complain about. PLAY TAPE

The house erupted with how could hes and i'll kill him until i hollered them down and PLAY TAPE THEM

LOVED THE LOOKS WHEN THEY REALIZED THEIR HYPOCRISY ND THE WORRIED BROWS WHEN HEY WERE INFORMED THEIR HUSBSNDS WERE WAITING AT HIME WITH A MONTH'S WORTH OF TAPES AND EVEN MORE NOTES.

I asked my wife to keep one close dearfriend behindfora chat. I had already informed my wifebthat the friend whohad blabbed about her exciting affair was screwing my wife's bff's husband and should be told and would need our support

Most might not agree with me, but when I took the vow to forsake all others I did not see that oath as only being limited to sex.

Spouses, with those words, are vowing to God family and friends that no one come before or between their spouse

When problems arise you sort and load your washing masine together nd alone. I am sure you csn figure out thr detdrgent to use without mom's help. If you use a laundry line you hang clothes and take them down together. Then fold and put them away together. Work is done in half the time, great way to be together for thos innocent yet electric touches...thenfigure iut where to go for a treat with the ten dollars and change you find in pockets

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
You are a terrific writer.

I have read "almost" all of your post here. You have slain me. I have read and got off on the most (I am being polite here) perverted shit ever. But this "loving wife's" broken heart stuff has....just wiped me out. All of your stories hit so hard at some place within my soul(?) ....that I feel sorry...for ANYONE...who LACKS of emotional awareness...who can't feel(emotion).. that can't appreciate your incredible story telling skills....simply has not had enough of real world life experiences to justify their sad lack of understanding of the dynamics of any human relationships that are possible in the magic kingdom. I am humbled before your writing skill and swear to G-d...whatever drove you to write such stories... that whatever was the sum total of your life experiences had nothing to do with ALL (this is the first I have commented on) or ANY of the heartbreak I experienced reading your story's. You are great... talented...and... gifted writer. THE END! Again..Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Thank you. (BTW - I gave 5 Stars on all your stories)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Good story

I'm not skilled enough to critique the writing itself but the storytelling is another thing entirely. From that aspect you told a really good story. Thanks.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
What can I say?

I liked it. You write with such a smooth cadence and your stuff is fun to read, almost all of the time. Please keep writing and I thank you for sharing your talent with us. I think we all know someone like Caden and Jeanie. I guess there are more emotional vampires out there than we realize.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

I think I can say with certainty that every guy has measured his penis, knows exactly how long it is (down to the smallest fraction), and has an idea where he falls on the scale of average penis size. But it was still fun.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caden's Tale Series Info