Cade's Birthday Bash Ch. 02

Story Info
Heart-broken son surprised by his lesbian mothers.
2k words
4.34
15.3k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This was intended to be the chapter 1 of the story but I added more to the backstory. Big thanks to drhorny for his help for editing and proofreading.

Chapter 2

*************

Six Days Later:

Fuck!"

The heartbroken Cade McGregor-Harris screamed as he slammed the door shut. His girlfriend, Sheila, had broken up with him just one night before his 18th birthday because he wouldn't fuck her. Cade was so excited to finally introduce her to his mothers, Rebecca and Victoria McGregor-Harris. He had made an oath to them not to have any girlfriend before he turned 18. How devastating would his birthday now be! Victoria and Rebecca were feeding upon each other's lips when they heard his scream. They stopped before he could catch them in the act.

"We'll continue later, hon," Rebecca said, and they dressed back up in their nighties and went to the living room.

"Huhuhu...." Cade sobbed while covering his face.

"What happened, baby?" Victoria asked worriedly as she sat beside him on the sofa.

"Mommy, Sheila dumped me because she feels I'm a wimp for not having sex with her," he said, still crying.

"It's okay, sweetie. Me and momma are always here for you, baby boy. Don't cry anymore," Victoria consoled while rubbing his back.

"What? Where is that bitch? I'm gonna blow her fucking head to pieces! Does she think she is at the right age for fucking? I'm gonna teach her a lesson," Rebecca said as she clenched her fist. It wasn't surprising for the hot-headed, overprotective deputy sheriff to explode like that on learning that a self-absorbed young lass dumped her son for such a silly reason.

"Becca, calm down. Blowing that kid's head wouldn't help either your job or family," warned Victoria, being her usual pacifist self, calmed her wife again for the umpteenth time this month. She remembered Rebecca going ballistic after learning that a classmate had vandalized Cade's locker with homophobic slurs. Once, when Cade got roughed up by bullies when he was 7, she had almost lost her job after thrashing their respective fathers.

"Alright, hon, what do you want? It's your 18th birthday tomorrow," Becca asked Jack.

"Mom, I don't want a party tomorrow. I just, you know..." he trailed, not crying anymore. His eyes were still moist.

"Baby, tell us what you really want," Victoria frankly asked.

Jack paused for a second to breathe before he finally blurted, "Momma, I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

"What did I tell you about having sex only after turning 18?" Victoria asked.

"But I will be 18 tomorrow, mom!" he protested.

Becca exhaled, "Okay, baby. If that's what you want," she said, grinning at her wife.

"You promise, momma?" he asked.

"Promise, baby. You're gonna love it!" Victoria affirmed as Jack smiled. With that, they made their way to their respective bedrooms.

While preparing to sleep, Victoria asked, "Are you sure about tomorrow?". She replied, "Yes Vic. It would make us better as lovers while we would finally have our wish fulfilled."

"But that will be my first time with a man since high school prom," Vicky worried.

"When Bobby dumped you after impregnating you? C'mon Honey, we have raised Cade to be a gentleman, unlike that bastard. I'm sure he will be a brilliant father to our babies." Becca reassured.

"I know, but I don't want it to be our last time," Vicky said.

"It won't be our last time, Vic. In fact, I want this to last forever. Me, Jack, and you as lovers, forever!" Becca said.

"But what if he finds someone else in college?" Vicky questioned.

"Then we'll see how it goes," Becca hesitatingly replied as she turned the lights off.

Fuck! I hope Sam is right about this, she thought.

She had talked to her best friend Samantha after accidentally discovering incest, lesbian porn in Cade's laptop. Samantha then revealed that her parents were actually mother and son. She warned that if Cade didn't lived his fantasies, he could turn to random women for relief.

Becca feared her son would become a sexual predator if something wasn't done to relieve his lust. She then hatched a plan that would benefit both Cade and them. Vicky, at first, had opposed, but eventually warmed up to the idea. They had set the date as his 18th birthday.

Becca closed her eyes. She was sure she heard their son moaning their name before she drifted off.

********

Today is the big day, Vicky thought, as today will be the day that they cross the boundaries beyond mother and son.

"Are you excited?" She asked Becca.

"Yes, as much as aroused.... like you," Becca whispered the last phrase while pressing her fingers to Vicky's mound.

"Hon, behave. We should save it later," Vicky reprimanded Becca as she entered the bathroom while Becca gone to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. After she finished, she saw Becca and Cade, already on the table eating.

"Good morning Mommy" Cade greeted Vicky.

"Good morning Baby" she replies as she sits to eat. Nobody speaks as everybody is nervous and excited for the day. After eating, Becca commands Jack, "Baby, wash these dishes and take a bath. After that, you come to our bedroom," Becca said as she and Vicky entered their bedroom. Jack thought that maybe his surprise was in their bedroom.

After taking a bath, Jack excitedly exited his bedroom as when he entered his parents' bedroom, the surprise is now shown, his naked mother on her back, spreading her legs on her bed while his stepmother slipped behind his back and whispered "Baby, this is our gift for you, today will be the day that you become an adult so you gonna offer your virginity to your mother and you gave her a baby. After that, you give me a great fucking in the same bed."

After that, her stepmother moved in front of him and kissed him passionately on the lips. They made out for a minute before her stepmother moved to his ears and whispered, " Look at your mother. She is beautiful, isn't she?" She asked. Jack lustfully grinned and registered his mother's image in his eyes, a 35-year-old, 5'10 with long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes; an aquiline nose, full lips, and a perfect face; a C-cup breasts, and flat belly, and the sexiest long legs. And then he looked at her stepmom and saw a 34-year-old, 5'7, with shoulder-length red hair and green eyes, a cute nose, small lips, a round face, D-cup breasts, curvy hips, and thick thighs.

He then proceeded to his mother's face, and he kissed her lips passionately while rubbing her arms, her legs, and her thighs. While Becca kissed her wife's leg, then her left foot, then she suckered her toes. Vicky moaned to her son's mouth as his son moved her kissed to her cheek, then her neck, her bosom, then he took her to one breast and pinched her nipple while sucking the other one. He then gently nibbled the nipple while Becca also sucked her right toes as she moaned as she orgasmed to their kisses.

After that, Becca moved her head to her wife's crotch and kissed her thighs before shoving her tongue to her clit. Vicky arched her back as her wife laps her pussy while her son moved to his stepmom's side and watched as she tongue-fucked her wife.

"May I try Momma?" He asked.

"Yes you can, baby," she said as she left her wife's thighs to Vicky's disappointment. They then surprised her as her son replaced her wife, then her son started his cunt-munching. She moaned as her wife then moved to her face and kissed her passionately.

"Look Honey, our son is lapping my pussy while you are watching, YES! RIGHT THERE BABY!" she moaned. Cade then shoved his two fingers, then finger-fucked her while still lapping her pussy. "I'M CUMMING BABY!" she screamed as her second orgasm occurred and she squirted her juices to her son's face.

"OMG! Where did you learn that baby?" Becca asked.

"Lesbian porn," he embarrassingly answered.

"You naughty straight boy, watching lesbian porn. I think you should have a reward," she lustfully said as she pulled Cade and kissed him. Vicky then shoved her wife and pushed her son onto the left side of the king's bed. She then holds his erect rock-hard thick cock, and she kisses it before sucking the tip and the base of his cock. Then she sucked his balls; after that, she took his cock to her mouth. She deep-throated it before she pulled back, then deep-throated it again.

The sensation and his mother's skillful mouth took Cade off "MOMMA I'M' CUMMING!!!" He screamed as he emptied his balls into her waiting throat. Vicky tried to swallow every drop, but she choked and spat the remaining cum.

"Oh my god, you cum a lot!" Becca said despite her being upset about her wife's shove.

"I think it's time for us to cross the boundary baby," she lustfully said as she lies on her back.

Becca then took his semi-soft cock to her mouth as she blows his dick until it grows back to life.

"Baby come here and make love to me," Vicky tells Cade.

He then moved to her front and aimed his dick at her pussy. On one slow push, he shoved his cock to her tight pussy. "FUCK! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE A REAL DICK!!" She groaned as her son gave her a long, slow stroke. Becca then shoved her finger to her pussy as she watched her wife and son have sex.

Cade continues to make love to his mother "YES BABY PLEASE GO FASTER!" She commanded as her son sped up, his pounding on her pussy getting faster and deeper. What you could only heard was the creaking bed, the sound of colliding bodies, and the moans of three incestuous people.

Cade announces his pending orgasm, "MOM I'M CUMMING."

"CUM INSIDE ME! GIVE ME A BABY!" Vicky replied.

"Let's cum together," Becca told them as her orgasm was coming.

"UGH! I'M CUMMING MOMMA"

"UGH!!!" they screamed together as Cade released his potent seed into her mother's fertile womb while Becca cummed with her fingers. The three of them breathe hard, as all of them are exhausted. After resting for minutes, Becca turned her back and held the headboard as she wiggled her ass.

"Baby! It's my turn. Just shove your dick and fuck me hard!" She screamed as Cade immediately moved behind her back and shoved his dick at her sopping pussy and fuck her hard.

"BABY, THIS ONE IS BETTER THAN JERKING OFF WHILE WATCHING INCEST AND LESBIAN PORN AREN'T YOU!" she asked as her son fucked her hard.

"YES, MOMMY! FINALLY, I DIDN'T NEED TO WATCH PORN OR JERK OFF TO RELIEVE MY LUST FOR YOU!" He replied.

"That's why you date that immature tart and the first one because they reminded you of us, aren't I?" Vicky asked as her son continued to fuck her wife doggy-style while pulling her hair.

"FUCK! MOMMA YOUR PUSSY FEELS GOOD!" He praised his stepmom.

"I credited our strapons and other sex toys for that," Vicky replied. Hearing that turned Cade on even more as he fucked her stepmom harder.

"MOMMA I'M CUMMING!" He announced.

"ME TOO BABY UGH!!!" She replied as his cock spurted another potent semen on her waiting pussy. Cade's softening dick slipped out on her pussy.

"I think we are already pregnant Honey," Vicky told her exhausted wife.

"Yeah Baby, we are," she replied.

"What if you didn't get pregnant after this?" Cade asked.

"Then we gonna fuck again and after we did you are going to fuck our pregnant pussy, then after we gave birth we gonna fuck again for another child," Vicky answered.

"Mom, I had another wish," he asked shyly.

"What is that, Baby?" they asked Cade.

"A Live Lesbian Sex Show for my incoming birthdays," he said.

"Well, you can watch us even if it's not your birthday," Vicky told Cade as the doorbell rang. The voice of a desperate woman called out from outside.

"Cade, it's me, your Mommy Laura," a voice said.

"Oh my God, that bitch again!" Becca said.

"Mom, I think it will fulfill another wish," Cade told his mothers.

"What is that, Baby?" Vicky asked Cade.

"Fucking my dad's hot wife!" he lustfully said while grinning.

TO BE CONTINUED...