All Comments on 'Cadillac Dreams'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Great little story, Thanks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

pretty good, lot of emotions explained fairly well. I would not have written about Maria's marriage as it was too soon. Maybe the girl's graduations with Erin sitting all alone with no family.

Tundah50Tundah509 months ago

Why are good stories always ruined by rushed endings

robinhodrobinhod9 months ago

Unquestionably one of the very finest stories on this site. I've just read it for the second time, and may have said this before, in which case I'm sorry for repeating. (No I'm not),

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Decent story. But it’s hard to believe the girls could have been turned away from their dad so easily. And I can’t believe the daughters would allow her back into their lives, after she refused to believe what her “ trade up” man was doing, to her daughters. Last- Why would a “ confirmed bachelor” want to marry a 40 plus year old woman, and deal with her kids? In today’s world, there would be plenty of 20 something women, who would have jumped at the chance to cancel their “ only fans”, and live off him for awhile. They can order dick through an app, just like pizza. But $$$ is really what they are after... 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the anon 28:days ago, perhaps what he was after were her kids.

It's shocking what the promise of money and status can do to people, and it's true that being a garbage man is unfortunately looked down upon due to the low pay and the association of low skill and smell. So I can easily see that high school kids could be bought with the promise of a better life and social position at school. As for forgiveness, every sane person gives eventually, even if they never forget.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too bad about the daughters but alls well that ends well. Would like have seen a lot of remorse and regret for the bitch wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yikes. The mother was psychotic in her obsession for a "better" life. How does this only show up some 20 years later after hooling up with the MC? She has zero scruples and had already chosen her new man over her kids. And apparently his end game was to molest thr daughters. Very dark. Glad justice was served and he reconnected with his daughters. Surprised she was allowed at the wedding.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Some of the comments are down on the girls for not telling the truth and for not apologizing, but WTH, I've raised two teens, one each, and teen girls can be a hand full. But like the garbage man, that love for a child never goes away completely but it may get badly bent. I think it's a very decent story and glad it had a happy ending to the MC and his expanded family.

BabalooieBabalooie6 months ago

Good story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not bad. I hesitate to say that the end needed to be fleshed out more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sadly, I thought I was going to read a story by an author that finally realized you don't get involved with another person intimately right after you divorce... a person has a lot to deal with right afterwards... such as, 2 daughters, an abandoned long-time wife and marriage, and the emotional trauma of the divorce. It takes anywhere from 2 to 5 years to get over the divorce of a long-term marriage... as portrayed in this story, due to the short period afterward the divorce, all kinds of painful turmoil and upheavel happens... the new wife and daughter did not deserve this... however, I guess I won't find a responsible author here that realizes and writes reality... 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who was she shagging was it Alan or Jason.

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

You portrayed the evil daughters well, I hated them. Would have wanted to read more on the remorse of the kids and how they made it up with their dad, before the story ended. Why? Because where it stands, I still don't like them in the end. Lol!

Nice story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What Babalooie said.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Big Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dont get the hate, cunt ex was cheating so he got a younger model and married. The ex wife and daughters were shit but the brats were young and naive. Jason/Alan got what he deserved the cunt. Maria was a good kind person with a nice ass. Lucy is a angel she is my favorite with her adorableness and sass.

PraetusPraetus4 months ago

Great premise but the end with the daughters felt on fast forward. The MC comes across as saintly and benevolent. Yes we love and care for our kids but after their last outburst? You can love someone and not like them. I think that bit is what's lacking - a few words on the rebuild and how they shift from being "brats" to actually becoming decent again. We need a bit more show, rather than tell

The trial could have been a good framing device for that as well

Again, great setup, just wanted a little more at the tail end.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Excellent story and storyline. Thank you.

USMCVetUSMCVet3 months ago

4. Jason became Adam?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It seems a lot of stories fall into one of two categories: those with no ending and those that crone on forever. This one falls into the first class. At least the stories that go on forever you can choose to stop reading. The stories with no ending leave one feeling cheated.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That’s a very real story. Thanks.

tangoperutangoperu3 months ago

So the daughters had no problem in betraying their father, but when things went wrong they went back to him. If Jason had not been a perv, they would be still two very happy betrayers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What about Melody & Lucy? Quick ending, but still good, just too short.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's always satisfying when a wife trades up and loses the good life she had before.

NallusNallusabout 2 months ago

You write good drama not overplayed realistic.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I liked it and thought it was pretty good. I gave it 4.5 stars, as it lost a half a point between switching Jason to Alan multiple times then finally back to Jason. That was really my only gripe.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I was going to berate the author for the Jason/Alan name switch but reading through some of the comments posted it seemed half the readers were at it as well. The two outstanding bloopers being one who cited the name switch as 'Adam' rather than 'Alan' and the one who described Maria as a nice, kind person with a nice ass. No, sir Maria was one of the MC's daughters so further comment on the merits of her 'ass' would be inappropriate. The one with the delightful derriere was called Melody. Sheesh, I think I need to go for a lie down!

JR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...