All Comments on 'Cadillac Dreams'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks9 months ago

Glad it worked out for the MC that way, but if my case is anywhere close to normal, it doesn't work out that way. The "sisterhood" among moms and daughters is much stronger that being "Daddy's" girls.

secretsalsecretsal9 months ago

@DaddyWarBucks: But that's pretty much what happened here. Sisterhood was stronger, and it was only being trapped with a predator given free reign by their mom that finally snapped the bond, and forced them to even try getting help from their dad. Anyway, I don't think it's a one-size-fits-all rule, mostly depends on the personality of the children and each parent.

Good story, except the daughters turning evil gremlins really didn't feel right, especially as Tara was slightly batting for him when they didn't know he was listening. Plus, their plan to move into Jason/Alan's place happening to kick off right after the lunch with Melody goes sour seems a little too convenient.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Great story! I like the last line.

5

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

This story was similar to one from some years back through the first page and a half, but then went it’s own way. The Jason becomes Alan thing was a distraction. I think after the daughters came back home that you rushed to the ending. 4 stars

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith9 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great story!

johntcookseyjohntcooksey9 months ago

Classic storyline, well told. An enjoyable read. Thanks much.

Moonbat74Moonbat749 months ago

Not bad, pretty cheesy.

SystemShockSystemShock9 months ago

Lost me when daddy mode kicked in for the little monsters. Wouldn't have been me. They were old enough to know better and still made all the wrong choices. That said, I *might* have gone to bat for them one last time if they hadn't gone out of their way to not just burn their last bridge, but absolutely nuke that shit from orbit. When I extend an olive branch and you spit on it, wipe your ass with it and smack me across the face, you officially aren't my problem anymore, kids or not. You made your bed, now you can get molested in it.

NorthHunterNorthHunter9 months ago

An absolute 5 Star read well done! Look forward to your next story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Similar to other comments, I think you overplayed the black/white relationship with his daughters, but I enjoyed the story overall. Come to think of it, you had a similar approach with his wife. Next time, try to add more depth to those transitions. Well balanced narrative and dialogue. Good story! 4.5*

other2other1other2other19 months ago

I enjoyed this, LW tales that include different family dynamics always play the emotions well during a story.

Well done!

CD1929CD19299 months ago

Very well done although was his name Alan or Jason?

miket0422miket04229 months ago

When did Erin's new man change his name from Jason to Alan?

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

Good one. 16-year-olds often make bad choices. Sad that it took them having to deal with a perv to realize how important a good father is.

GrimmerGrimmer9 months ago

Good tale however the ending felt a bit shoehorned in. Compact even.

BrentJWBrentJW9 months ago

Good tale, but it would be hard to prove perving with a video where the stepdad in his own home, never touches the girls.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode669 months ago

A good story, but the Jason/Alan name switching reduced my rating to 4 stars.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode669 months ago

A good story, but the Jason/Alan name switching reduced my rating to 4 stars.

Omart57Omart579 months ago

Damn good story, IABH! Thank you!

UnassignedUnassigned9 months ago

Well done, but the father-daughter relationship dynamics strain my credulity. I just don't see daughters who have had a very close, loving relationship with a devoted and caring father since birth turning on him so suddenly, no matter how much cash is waved. Also, when girls become teenagers, it's often the relationship with the mother, not the father, that becomes strained.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Good story even when Jason became Alan.

BeBopper99BeBopper999 months ago

5***** Excellent realistic story! Most teen girls can be very emotionally unstable. Write On!

mainer42mainer429 months ago

good story. I had a friend who was a "garbage man" whose annual salary was north of 100K a year!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bill helping his daughters out there is all fine and is expected, But to form a connection with them after what they said about him and his girlfriend is a hard sell. The amount of disrespect shown is disgusting and should not be excused.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

those stupid daughters deserved to be molested! i fucking said it, they deserve to be in therapy their whole lives, they deserved to be gang raped

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So some people think that money talks and is the answer to their needs. Lucy came out on top most of all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A good story overall but spoiled slightly by the name change of one of the characters. I just can't get my head around the puzzle of how or why so many authors do this, it just makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did justin change hus name to alan ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Perving" is a little inexact, and it makes that story point weak. I am sure he got what he deserved, but 10 years for doing what?

There is also a lot of flip-flopping on the part of the girls.

Also, needs more sex for the MC.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A good story, spoiled by the Jason character becoming Alan near the end.

These days I write non-fiction, but in my short story writing days, I found it helpful to make a list of each character, with a short discription of them, that way I could ensure that I was able to keep toe story constant. There is nothing worse for characters to change names or physical characteristics through out the story.

Otherwise 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! The whore "traded up", and almost got what she deserved. She deserved to have Meiody, the girls real mom, kick her ass into the middle of next week. On the bright side, Bill got a real wife and all of the girls got new sisters. Melody got a loving husband and 2 more daughters!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not sure how Jason all of a sudden became Alan for the last part of the story. Did Erin trade up a second time?

Maria and Tara didn’t want their dad in their lives, didn’t respect him, and repeatedly betrayed him. Once the girls made it clear they only pretended to reconcile until their mother had a house big enough for them it should have been the permanent end of their relationship.

Would have been better If Bill had not have chased after Tara. As well as legally change the college savings account into a trust for Lucy that Melody had sole control over. The girls finding that out only when the first one came back looking for the money.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

What a heartbreaking story.

Good thing it went well for MC and his daughters.

Very quality work, well-crafted the plot flowed seamlessly well.

Thank you IABH.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed. Thanks

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

Not bad though Jason turning into Alan and then back into Jason confused this old dog for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was the wife's lover named Mike, Jason, or Alan? Or were there three different guys?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You need a proof reader. When did Jason change his name to Allen?

If he used Melody’s car to get to the game, why did he need to help get the kid into her car seat when they got back to the restaurant?

Very distracting when writer is too lazy to keep tract of their own story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"We need a real man that can give us a comfortable life and get us out of this little matchbox of a house." - Yet, i'll bet she'll try to rape him in the divorce.

\

"I hoped I could get the house and let her move in with her lover boy." - Well, she hates their "little matchbox" of a house, but then she still wants the money from it, despite all of Jason's money.

\

"Why aren't you taking us to the game with you?"- He should've said, "I don't want to embarrass you."

\

"Before we knew it the game was over, and it was time for the kids to run the bases." - I thought they ran the bases in the 7th inning?

\

"I helped load the sleeping Lucy into her car seat" - The were in Melody's car, so wouldn't Lucy already be in her car seat?

\

"See, Mother. This is what you've done. You've messed everything up!" - I didn't hear her telling her mother to knock it off.

\

"Jesus, Dad. We've apologized for that over and over again." - Yes, but their actions aren't very apologetic.

\

"I figured the anger and frustration over their not telling me about their mother's boyfriend hadn't completely gone away and it finally snowballed out of control." - It's because they won't accept him moving on.

\

"Just don't close the door. Someday they might come back to you when they realize what they've thrown away." - Fuck that! They used him, if they come back, it will only be because they need him again.

\

"Mister Bill, there's a girl swinging on my swings." - It's only been six months, she doesn't recognize Tara?

\

I'm with SystemShock, after they admitted that they didn't really love him, that they were only using him, they were on their own.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Isn't this lit"erotica"???

Now I'm depressed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story from a different perspective. The cheating wife was assumed but the daughters' side was a nice diversion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who is Alan?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do not understand why readers say good story when you cannot keep your character's name straight.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story other than Jason becoming Alan on the last page.

HT81HT819 months ago

Nicely done! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's hard to to make an old theme fresh and interesting. 5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

BrentJW15 said, "... it would be hard to prove perving with a video where the stepdad in his own home, never touches the girls."

But I am not sure I agree with that. All of the other little things, like broken door lock on the bathroom door, Jason also walking in on Maria. These things show a pattern especially since Jason has exclusive use to his own bathroom and absolutely no need or reason to enter the hall bath while it is occupied by an underage female taking a shower. Tara took the video on Jason's third intrusion into the bathroom while Tara was showering. If it only happened once then, 'oops, sorry' could have been claimed. But this was a multiple event that happened when mom was not at home.

Good story, this is the flesh and bones of a Loving Wives tale. I wish that others could grasp the nuances and understand the differences.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. Good to hear about a man that doesn't put up with her BS from the beginning of discovery.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse649 months ago

Some would say that staying together for the sake of the children is a mistake, but sometimes it's a better solution. And I know it's fiction, but I've seen the toll it takes on children, especially teens.

Good story. Unique. And after reading so many LW tropes, unique is a very good thing.

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

3 stars - I also do not believe in the daughter's relationship with the mother, as represented here.

Having two daughters of my own and now five granddaughters, it is utterly impossible for me to believe they could flip/flop like this story and definitely not in 2023. My girls would have boosted the 'perp' in the nuts all by themselves and I would have finished the job. He would not be able to 'perv' on any woman again.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol9 months ago

I enjoyed this.

I liked the social status angle. You explored that well.

Thank you!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
pretty good

Pretty good story, Five * from me.

Plus (and it slipped right by me) But, Kudo's to ScorpioJJ For spotting the mistake that I completely missed...

Big_Tim99Big_Tim999 months ago

It's hard to believe that his daughters shit on him twice. I understand that their mother was influencing them but, after Mom left them behind they turn on him for finding a girlfriend? WTF?

I understand him protecting them, with me it would take a lot of grovelling before our relationship was repaired.

maxx308maxx3089 months ago

Good read, different from all the other LW stories.

Thanks for sharing.

jflindersjflinders9 months ago

The plot idea is fine, but the execution was overdone to the point of being totally unrealistic.

His daughters' poor behavior towards their father was way, way overdone and it made the story impossible for me to like. They weren't consistent characters-sometimes they seemed like normal people but sometimes over the top impossible to believe mean bitches, too horrid for even a father to love and horrid to him for having a girlfriend after the divorce but fine with the mother having an affair during the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The one odd thing here, is what happened to the volunteer coaching?? Needs to be fixed.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

Good story. There were a few episodes on the TV show Fraser where Roz had a boyfriend who was a garbage man. At first she was ashamed of his occupation and tried avoiding telling any one about him. Then she realized she did care for him, occupation be damned.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The daughters' feelings about him were overly inconsistent, even for teenage girls. You did a decent job of creating the situations for the sudden switches, but not in developing the characters to make most of them credible.

-

To jump on the bandwagon, an editor would be a good idea, but even a simple proofreader would have caught the Jason/Alan flub.

114FSO114FSO9 months ago

I had a similar incident happen to me when I was medically retired from the Army after Desert Storm. The only thing that kept my ex's asshole out of prison, didn't have a recording of him perving on my 13 year old daughter while they lived with the asshole. I was deployed, and didn't find out until about 5 years after what had happened. Not to mention, he worked for the County Sheriff's department at that time.

Goes to show how shitty the system works. The Good Old Boy's Protective Association. My daughter hasn't really talked to her mom in almost 30 years, and my son moved out of state to get away from her.

When it involves young teenagers, they can bounce all over the galaxy for no logic or reasoning what so ever.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Good story 👏

Five stars from here 👍

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

He married Melody too early. They should have milked his ex wife for alimony for as long as possible. Maybe give half the alimony money to family of Alans cellmate every month as long as the cell made keeps making Alans life a living hell. Chomos are already not the most popular people behind bars so it would be fairly easy sell.

\

5 stars because I actually get the daughters side of this. Normally I'm one to shit on characters like this and rebel by writing some stupid smartass wall of text for my own entertainment, but I actually get the motivations this time. They're in their mid teens. Their dad embarrasses them because he's a garbage man. You know what their justification is? It's that they're in their mid teens and don't have any life experience so they go off of what information they have. And that is their dad takes away everyone's garbage for work and they don't live in a mansion. It's not until you get older that you realize these guys can make more than you'd expect. And that your job doesn't define you. But they're in their mid teens. Hearing about them keeping those certain secrets from their dad is a kick in the nuts but survivable and honestly unrelated to the main issue of the affair secret because all these secrets were kept because they were young and naive.

\

The affair secret they kept from their father I could also understand actually. And for the daughters are also forgivable with time. What was their justification for not telling him a thing? Because they were in their mid teens and the decision to tell their dad is actually pretty soul crushing once they were confronted with it. Once they told their dad they would destroy him and hurt him deeply and they knew it. If it's hard to tell someone they have cancer imagine telling your dad that they have cancer and their mom gave it to him because she's selfish. The obvious course of action is still that they need to tell him but they failed. And it's not because they were encouraging their mother. They were given 2 options, support their mothers affair or be the person that hurt their father with the news and have their mother hate you and have your family torn apart. They're teens remember they don't quite grasp certain nuances of the situation such as it wouldn't be their fault but their mothers. But even if they did it still wouldn't matter because they would still get the same punishment had it actually been their fault because they still had to see their fathers heart get destroyed in front of them. Those were their two options and they didn't actually go with option 1 of supporting the affair since they did voice objections. What they did was create a third option and that's to not involve themselves as much as they could to try to avoid being complicit. They're young and didn't realize that this third option plan wasn't going to work. They learned it when everything fell apart and found out how much they hurt their father. They learned what the two options actually represented was if they supported their mothers decisions or not. And any decision that wasn't giving dad full support meant that they at least in part supported their mothers affair.

\

Also it's safe to assume the mother is doing everything she can to get the daughters to side with her. Telling them obvious lies like the crap about colleges to get their favor. The promises the mother was making was the shitty prize they kept reminding themselves of to try to get through this bad situation because if those prizes didn't exist then they'd have nothing to look forward to and be in a horrible stressful situation. It would be hell.

\

So what was with them just deciding to abandon the father? Again it's because they're teens and stupid. Their father was correct that it was shitty that they criticized his partner while were accepting of their mothers affair partner. However he was assuming they were accepting their mothers affair partner. I'm willing to bet that they had no choice but to accept AP. Their mother made that decision. The dad actually heard one daughter defending him some so it's not like they were 100% for mom leaving their dad. If it was up to the 2 daughters the mother would probably not have cheated nor the dad would have found another partner. They had no input in the mothers relationship but they did have the ability to voice their opinion about their fathers. They're teens and they're dumb. They didn't get the wider picture. They likely knew their father was 100% right when he defended his partner but were too young to act mature about it. The truth hurt them and they did the immature thing and hurt him back by leaving and since if they lived with mom they knew they'd have being rich to look forward to.

\

The dad was a great dad accepting them back when he did but messed up when he bought their reason for leaving him. Unfortunately he didn't have a reason to doubt them. The situation sucked. Also the dad overlooked how much it would hurt the daughters to see him with another partner. Yes he absolutely deserves one but him having another partner feels like their old family is even more dead than it was before.

\

Gave it a 5 because of this neat situation that was baked in. There's no real good solution where one site was desperately trying to hold on as much as the last family as possible since that was all they ever knew their entire lives, and the other was someone that lost their family and was desperately trying to get back on the road to happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The last sentence is great.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who the fuck is Alan? If you have so little interest in your own story you can't keep the names straight, why would any one else. Once is a mistake, after that it's disinterest.

schulz777schulz7779 months ago

What a f#ckedup story, who is Alan??? Why wife became such a bitchhh and hated her own daughters??? And why was he a garbage man???? No answers.

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The daughters didn't change, their circumstances did. If stepdad hadn't turned out to be a perv the girls would have never even thought of real dad. No reconciliation with them ever

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice touch having the daughters rip his heart out twice. I wouldn't be surprised though if in the end he was closer to Lucy than to the other two. Bad memories just keep coming back and pretty much ensure that a full loving relationship is never regained. Ongoing it will be conditional, not unconditional love, for the two oldest girls. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dogshit

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anyone else notice how it went from Jason to Alan, definitely need to check your names

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My son in-law is a garbage man. He makes over $100K.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

Everything in this story was hyperbolic, over-the-top. Not just normal drama, but DRAAAAAMA!!!!!!111 Reactions were all immediate, extreme, and visceral. MC was way too whiny, petulant, and passive-aggressive. Erin and Jason/Alan were typical of the arch-villain of these stories. When anyone spoke, it was in these screaming, black-and-white absolutes. Sheesh... when it's all end-of-the-world all the time, where's the enjoyment? This was a cartoon. Reading these stories is like driving with the accelerator and brake fully pressed. 3 of 5

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

A well told tale (even with the name change). Truly sad that children get manipulated that way. I KNOW THAT HAPPENS. It did to me and 2 of my children don't talk to me anymore. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The same story by two different writers, posted in the same day! Very bad that! 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, it was ok till the end when "Alan" got out of the hospital since "Jason" was the bad guy...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Decent. A good plot idea, and reasonable actions and consequences. What doesn't make sense is the shallow arrogant deceitful wife. Those are major character flaws that she must have had since he first met her. She works in finance. She's been around rich powerful men her whole career. She's seen first hand what screaming selfish self-absorbed assholes such men usually are, so why did she suddenly want to trade up to one? Just makes the story less logical. Molesting teenage daughters, that early in the marriage? He could have faked a closer relationship, got them drunk, and blamed it all on the alcohol and their young fantastical imaginations. The asshole made it too easy to eliminate him. And none of that explains the Mom's disappearance from their lives. She would start owing child support again, so there would have to be some contact. The Mom's disappearance from their lives was also too sudden and inexplicable.

\

Still, all in all, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who the heck is Alan? Did he replace Jason? I hate it when an author changes names of a character. It makes it hard to understand what is going on

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When did Jason turn into Alan . You forgot the character in this story in your finish. A little far out to believe these girls could do that to him.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

The daughters were unforgivable, by your design. Forgiving them, twice, was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow.

Real world problems and real world narrative.

It cannot be overstated how good this story is. Ignore jflinders' post.

My father-in-law was accused of inappropriate behaviour with the youngest daughter of his new wife. It came out that it was the influence of a councillor and magazine articles that showed her how to 'get vengeance' on the man who replaced her daddy... a man who had left them all in the lurch.

Just because people are young does not mean they can't see things through a warped perspective. I would say it even increases the likelihood... they are young, impressionable, and wish the world was different.

My father-in-law was thoroughly vindicated, but that didn't stop good new wife from finding another sucker a few years down the line and ghosting him.

The world is full of sick people, who don't know when they have it good. All they see, is what they want for a next adventure.

This story could easily be a true, blow-by-blue account of an actual occurrence.

Better than most fantasies that get payed here.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Great story with a happy ending. Those were two wish washy daughters, but if I had two younger daughters and some male did what Jason did, he wouldn’t go to trial. No father could allow that and call himself a man.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

IM CONFUSED...I JUST WENT THROUGH ALL OF YOUR STORIES IN THE LW CATEGORY AND COULDN'T FIND ANY OTHER STORIES INVOLVING DAUGHTER BETRAYALS CAN YOU PLEASE LIST THEM?

PowersworderPowersworder9 months ago

It was good up until the ending, which felt a bit rushed.

He should've had a kid with Melody to be a half-sibling to all three daughters.

I'm always deeply suspicious of single moms that don't want any kids with the new step-father. It made Melody seem like she was just using him as an ATM to raise Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well halfway thru the first page and hubby is already lining up his cheating whore wife’s replacement! This isn’t going to be a cut and paste formula story is it?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nahh fuck them kids man let them all suffer they chose that life let them live it 1/5

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Great story! And honestly, as long as the parent isn't a forgiving-at-all-costs wuss and the bad children either get karmic retribution, or properly fixed, I don't see any problem witgh "children side with cheater" stories.

//

The only minor issue with this story was that he didn't get the child support switched back to him. I gave this an easy 5 stars since the rest of the story was so good. No stupid "I luuuuve her" cuck shit, no stupid "I can't look at other women", not even stupid trying to win the useless daughters back till they realized what asswipes they were and wanted him.

//

I get why he took them back, but honestly if I was him, I'd silently shortchange them the rest of his life.

//

But this is definitely in my top 10 favorite "disgusting children" LW stories (first place is deservedly DB86's "Two Daughters", which is unparalleled and highly recommended - google it).

lAnatomistelAnatomiste9 months ago

4-star story. Well done, but formulaic.

Only niggle is a name change - Jason becomes Alan in the last few paragraphs,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is a down to earth, honestly what could happen and probably does often.

It's aligned with divorce and family stories I have personally heard others tell me.

5 stars for the GARBAGE MAN story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just read 10 or so comments. It seems like opinions vary drastically on this story.

I felt the majority of comment writers have very little experience with family & divorce.

Yes I write this from experience.

This will probably be deleted by the administrator of literotica. I have not said one bad thing about those whom comment.

IABH keep up the good work. Yes we all have room for improvement.

I liked the fact the husband victim was not well to do. Didn't need super spy equipment.

Controlled his anger some. quickly executed his only option. Protected his two daughters in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who's Alan?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lol the comments, you just know the ppl that don't understand unconditional love are the ones that get cucked.

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

Good story. There was a name swap and the end was rushed through but all in all 4* at least.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5/5

Loved it

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree9 months ago

Good enough.

I wonder though.

If the writer hadn't made shithead a perv,

wouldn't the story been more interesting.

Regarding the daughters.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked it, rushed at the end, who is Alan and what happened to Jason?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A really nice if saddening story. Wound up the "high-priced" man wasn't worth the shit the "garbage man" picked up. But while the girls apologized for their initial actions - keeping things from their father, they never apologized for what they said/ how they treated Melody, especially right before they left. Or apologizing to their father for their initially keeping him as a place holder until they went with their mother.

Not necessary but nice: what his ex did post her new man being imprisoned. What happened down the road with the girls, their dad & his new wife.

I agree that the ending seemed a bit rushed. Actually, after the confrontation with Jason & Erin in their house, it seemed rushed. A bit more depth/ drama would've been nice. And an Alan's introduced, unless that's really Jason. The comment from "SomeOneTwoThree" about what would've happened if Jason wasn't a perv is interesting. That withstanding, 4 stars Bob

Pete_from_aus01Pete_from_aus019 months ago

When did Jason become Alan? Did she trade up again?

DazzyDDazzyD9 months ago

- Stars! 5 ? Alan

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could of been a fantastic story but it is too small to be that. You rushed it. It is definitively a 5 star quality story, however due to the lack of content and the rushed ending.

It almost reads like Disney's "somehow palpatine returned" bit.

3 stars. Rewrite it with more content, don't jump over bits and you'll get a 5 star rating for sure.

Consider doing an alternate version where the guy is not a perv. It's not always like that.

Besides it wasn't really needed, their relationship started off on the wrong foot from the get go.

If she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you. So the foundation was already tofu dreg quality. Then you have the bit about him not wanting the kids to be there, thus making their home life less then nice and quite tense, leading to their mother not being able to keep both the relationship and the relationship with her daughters in good standing in the same time, thus having her spending more time with him than the girls.

That version is much more realistic.

What about the rest of the family and friends reaction? What about the girl's friends reaction?

Great potential plot points completely overlooked.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...