Cage Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed nervously, "No, definitely not," I said, edging away from them slightly.

"You know," Demi said slyly, "we don't have to kick his ass. There are other ways to double team him...other ways to take out our frustration." She winked at Ronda, who smirked. "Do you want to make it up to us?" she asked me sweetly.

I had no idea what had just happened, noting the change in her tone and approach. "Uh, sure..." I said naïvely.

"Oh yah?" Ronda said, catching on to Demi's plan. "So you think you can take both of us?" she repeated, this time a different inflection in her voice.

They closed the gap between us, so that they were both toe to toe with me. Demi ran her finger along the waistband of my shorts, creating goosebumps in her path until she snapped my shorts back on me. I winced, more in surprise than anything. "I suppose he is also entitled to a reward for winning," she mused, licking her lips. I finally understood their plan.

Chapter Five

The women made quick work of my shorts before I fully realized what was happening; Demi pulled them over my hips, my soft cock hanging down as she brought my shorts to my ankles. I felt incredibly self-conscious- of course on the day where I couldn't seem to get rid of my boner, when I finally need it it's nowhere to be found. Ronda snorted. "This? This is what we have to work with? There's no way you can handle both of us with this," she teased, lifting my soft cock and letting it fall against my balls.

Demi snickered, wrapping her hand around me. "Fuck, we can't even deepthroat this thing," she said, "it's pathetic. I really thought that based on your size you'd have something to offer us," she directed at me. I mentally begged the floor of the octagon to open and suck me into it. I was humiliated, my limp cock the object of ridicule from the two hottest women on the planet. My nervousness eroded my earlier confidence, and I moved my hands to cover myself and preserve the little dignity that I had left.

"He's soft," Demi remarked, her tone still cruel. "Do you not find us attractive?" she asked ironically.

Ronda followed suit, "That must be it- we aren't his type," she said, taking Demi's hands in hers. She kissed Demi, deep and passionate, grabbing a handful of her generous ass and drawing her in. I almost choked on my breath- the sight of the two women making out and groping each other was the stuff of my literal dreams. I could feel my cock respond, my soft five inches becoming a hard nine almost instantly.

Demi's hands found Ronda's hair, weaving through it as they kissed. They licked lips, touched tongues, and giggled as they touched each other, getting lost in their own show. By the time they turned back to me, my cock was rock hard, and I was hungry for both of them. "Well, well, well, look who's come to play," Demi teased, her eyes widening at the sight of my stiff cock.

"Much better," Ronda agreed, wrapping her hand around me and stroking. "Long and thick," she marvelled, "my favourite. Can you take a cock this big, Demi?" she asked, her natural competitor coming through in her voice.

"Definitely," Demi said, not to be outdone. "Wanna see?" she said with a confident smile, lowering herself to her knees. Ronda stood back, a sultry smile on her lips. Demi took the base of my cock in her hand, stroking me as she assessed my size. "He's huge," she remarked to no one in particular.

"Stop stalling, get him in your throat," Ronda said impatiently. Demi licked the tip of my cock, and my whole body trembled. I had been poised to cum at a moment's notice all day, and I realized that it would require an Olympic level effort to keep from exploding all over her beautiful face as soon as her lips closed around me. I took a deep breath and prepared for the ride of my life.

Demi licked me from shaft to tip, soaking my throbbing cock in her spit before she finally closed her lips around me. She cupped my balls as she sucked the top half of my cock, working her tongue and mouth around it in a practiced motion. She bobbed her head in and out, each time taking me further and further into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat with the tip of my cock, but she had yet to really push. I let her set the pace, so focused on not cumming that I didn't think I could really do much else. She picked up her pace, slamming the tip of my cock into the back of her throat with more and more force.

I moaned- her mouth felt absolutely unreal- and planted my feet so that she could get me down her throat. She wrapped her hands around my waist, cupping my ass cheeks and drawing me into her throat. I felt the resistance of her throat each time, her shoulders squaring as she pushed me down deeper. Her throat constricted around me as she coughed, pulling me out of her so that she could gag. To her credit, she went right back down, trying again to get me deeper. Each time she pulled me out of her throat, a string of spit connected my cock to her mouth. Her chin was soaked in spit, as were her hands.

"Come on, first you can't pin him, and now you can't get his cock down your throat? Maybe you're the amateur," Ronda said from somewhere beside us. She knelt beside Demi, grabbing a handful of her hair. "Here, let me tie your hair back for you," she said, wrapping an elastic around it and then grabbing her by the ponytail. "Clearly you need some help," she said patronizingly.

She forced Demi's face toward me, my cock pushing into her throat further than before. Ronda held Demi's head on my cock even as she started to struggle. "That's it, keep it there- further," she coached, her voice unyielding as Demi gagged. She finally gave her relief, pulling her off of me as she coughed and sputtered, spit running down her face and onto the mat. "Again," Ronda said, pulling Demi by the hair back to my cock.

She pumped Demi's head on my cock, her pace fast and rough. "Are you going to let him beat you at this too? You really are useless," Ronda said, pulling Demi off of me once again to let her breathe. Ronda spit in her open mouth, and then spit on my cock. "Maybe you need more lube," she said before forcing my cock back down her throat.

Ronda's help got me further into Demi, but she still wasn't even close to getting me all the way in. Demi planted her hands on my thighs at one point, gasping for air. "I can't do it," she said, tears in her eyes from the relentless deep throating. "He's too big for me," she said, her disappointment in herself clear. Ronda released her hair, letting it fall and get stuck in the spit all over her face.

"He's not too big," Ronda said confidently, "get out of the way- I will show you how to suck a cock." Demi didn't fight her as she elbowed her out of the way. Demi stayed kneeling, trying to regain her composure as Ronda spat on my cock again. She took me into her mouth easily, the new sensation making it even harder for my cock not to explode. She worked her neck as she bobbed back and forth, her throat already seemingly deeper than Demi's. She sucked me hard, pulling me into her mouth and then swallowing to get me into her throat. The sensation of her throat closing around me was almost too much to bear; I grabbed a handful of her hair, more to steady myself than her. She moved off of me, taking a breath and adding more spit before going back. She pulled me into her, swallowing more and more of me until she was almost there- almost, but not quite.

"See, not as easy as you thought...you're all talk, Ronda," Demi said smugly. She crawled up beside Ronda and watched her work, clearly pleased that she wasn't able to do it. "Here, let me get your hair for you," Demi said with fake concern. She pulled Ronda's hair into a ponytail, securing and then holding her by the hair and pumping her head onto my cock.

Ronda gagged at not being able to set the pace, but Demi didn't relent. "See? How do you like it?" she asked cruelly, pushing on the back of Ronda's head to force another inch of me down her throat. She spit on her face before forcing me down until Ronda was gagging after each time, the sound of Demi's laughter drowning out the coughing.

Ronda eventually tapped out, falling back on her heels and wiping the considerable amount of spit- Demi's and her own- off of her chin and chest. Her sports bra was soaked in spit, so she removed it as well, revealing magnificent tits. "Fuck, he's big," she said, as if I wasn't still in the octagon. "I really hate losing," she said, fire in her eyes as she stood up.

Her tits bounced as she lowered her center of gravity, wrapping a leg around me and taking me down in one fluid motion. I slammed down on my back, too stunned to fight back. Ronda sat high up on my chest, pinning me with her strong legs. "It seems like we should get something out of this," she said to Demi over her shoulder. "Take a ride."

Chapter Six

I heard Demi moving behind Ronda, but my view was blocked by Ronda's tits. I could see her perky nipples, hard after her exertion trying to deep throat my cock. I was laser focused on the way her tits curved into her muscular frame when I felt Demi lower herself onto my cock. I slid inside her easily, swallowing my surprised moan as I felt her pussy start to stroke my cock. Ronda kept me pinned as Demi rode me, rendering me completely helpless. Demi's hands reached around to cup Ronda's tits, pinching her nipples and making her moan in tandem with me.

Demi's pussy felt even better than her mouth, her hips grinding into me to take me deeper. I felt her strong thighs on either side of me; with Ronda's thighs also pinning me I was completely at their mercy. Demi moved her hips in circles, coaxing moan after moan out of me. "It looks like we are finally getting the better of him," Ronda said, pitting a finger in my open mouth and wiping spit on my face. She trailed a string of spit from her mouth onto my cheek, smirking. "Now you're starting to look more like us," she laughed, squeezing her thighs hard enough that I had to think about breathing.

They toyed with me for a while this way, with Ronda finally getting up to take off her shorts. Demi continued to ride me, her body fully naked and an absolutely jaw dropping sight. I put my hands on her hips, both to steady her pace to stop me from cumming and to tether me to the earth. She let me slow her pace, her focus split as she watched Ronda undress. My attention was also split, half watching Demi's tits bounce as she rode me, the other half watching Ronda bend over, her ass fully exposed as she stepped out of her shorts. My mouth hung open, unable to believe my luck- it was the perfect opportunity for Demi to lean forward and spit in my mouth. "This is much more like it," she said as she slid me out of her, "I like you better pinned."

With that, she slid herself up my chest, smothering my face with her thighs and lowering her pussy onto my mouth. As she did so, I felt Ronda slide my cock inside her, riding me reverse cowgirl. Ronda bounced up and down on my cock like a jackhammer while Demi rode my face, squeezing my head with her thighs until I felt lightheaded. I moaned- in pleasure, for help, I'm not sure, driving my tongue into Demi's pussy as Ronda squeezed my balls while she rode me. The taste and smell of Demi's sweetness was intoxicating, her soft pussy contrasting with her hard thighs. If it's possible to die from sheer pleasure, I would have right there in the octagon.

I could hear them talking to each other, but Demi's thighs prevented me from making out the words. Their tone was patronizing, just as it had been when they were fondling my soft cock. I began to replay the moments of the night so far, with all of their dismissing and underestimating me. They clearly thought they had me beat, and my inner competitor just couldn't let them win without a fight. I dug deep to find some resolve, planted my feet, and bucked my hips up as hard as I could to drive my cock into Ronda.

I heard her scream, and felt her tense to hold on. I bucked harder, driving all my strength into her pussy. Demi's pussy on my mouth was still making it hard to breathe, but I focused on using my tongue to keep her hips moving as I fucked Ronda with everything I had left. I eventually bucked her off, and started to twist my body to get out from under Demi. She had a better hold of me than I thought, and before I could execute my manoeuvre Ronda was back on my cock, this time with her legs planted on either side of me. She was much better balanced when she slid my cock back inside her, meeting my thrusts with force of her own. It felt like my cock was going to go right through her, both of us testing each other with the force we could fuck with. Demi grinded on my face, her wetness increasing with her pace. I licked her clit with force, swirling my tongue around it while craning my neck to get the perfect angle. It wasn't long before I heard both women scream, almost at the same time. Demi's thighs squeezed together until I couldn't breath, her orgasm rocking through her body as she convulsed on my face. At the same time, I felt Ronda's pussy contact on my cock, and put all my energy into not exploding with her as she came all over my cock- I wasn't finished with them yet.

Chapter Seven

Demi rolled off of my face, her breathing heavy as she laid on the mat beside me. Ronda had collapsed on top of me, my hard cock still pulsing inside her quivering pussy. I would start with her first. I grabbed on to her hips, planting my feet again as I thrust up into her. Her eyes widened, a moan escaping her lips as she realized I wasn't done with her. She tensed, her body not ready for my assault. I held her steady, driving my cock up into her as hard as I could. "Who owns who?" I asked her, delighting in the sound of her moans. She smirked at my audacity, rolling her eyes through her moans,

"Fuck you," she said simply.

I bucked her off me, following her trajectory and coming up behind her. She was still reeling, so I easily grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up on her hands and knees. I drove my cock into her pussy before she even realized what was happening. I held her hips and fucked her from behind, bringing her into my thrust as hard as I could. She was screaming, and it sounded like music to my ears. I took everything I could from her, but still found myself wanting more. Her asshole winked at me, and I knew I had to have it.

I spit on her hole as I fucked her pussy, sliding my thumb in and out to get her attention. Her moans changed pitch, her body tensing until she started to relax around my finger. I spit on my hand, adding it to my cock that was soaked in her pussy juices. She screamed when I pushed my cock into her ass, arching her back to take me. I thrusted slowly at first, giving her a chance to get used to my size before I made it hurt. I brought her hips into me, thrusting into her ass harder and harder. She was so tight that it felt like I could cum at any instant, but now that I had had Ronda's ass I realized I needed to take Demi's. I gave Ronda a few more good thrusts, finally leaving her crumpled and panting on the mat while I stood and grabbed Demi.

She was still coming down from her orgasm, and wasn't ready for my grip. I pulled her to standing, shoving her face up against the octagon's cage. I pressed her into it, the chains cutting into her tits. "Your ass is mine," I whispered into her ear, adding more spit to my cock as I bent her forward. I squatted a bit, easing her onto my cock so that she was partially sitting. Her ass was absolutely perfect, offering me handfuls of curves as I thrusted into her. I watched her ass jiggle as I fucked it, driving my hard cock into her with abandon. "Looks like I own both of you," I say over my shoulder, emboldened by the blood pumping to my cock and the temporarily subdued women. I wrap my arms around Demi's waist, supporting both of our weight as I fuck her. Her thick body is all mine, just like I have always wanted. I grab another handful of her perfect ass, and the reality of my situation hits me like a ton of bricks.

I can't believe that my cock is inside Demi Lovato right now, and that it was just in Ronda Rousey. The two hottest women on the planet, and...me. My nervousness from before settles back in, and I can feel my legs weakening under Demi's body. I refocus my stance to hold us both up, but start to feel my cock soften at the effort. My body is fighting against itself, and I finally collapse under the pressure, breaking Demi's fall.

I hear her laugh first, feeling her stand beside me and place her foot on my chest. "You think you own us?" she scoffed, soon joined by Ronda. "We're just getting started."

Chapter Eight

The three of us were breathing hard, covered in sweat and spit. I could smell and taste Demi's cum on my face, and knew that my cock was soaked in juices from both women. "Well, he's made us cum," Demi said with a laugh, "I guess now it's his turn." Ronda smirked, putting her foot on my chest beside Demi's.

"I guess it is," she agreed, "but first- who owns whom?"

I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of an answer; I had held out for this long, not only avoiding being pinned by both of them in the octagon, but also avoiding blowing my load all over them. I was breathing deeply, trying to regain my strength and wits while they patronized me. "He seems confused," Demi said, "as if we don't have him...by the balls," she said with a laugh, stooping to cup my balls in her hand. She rolled them between her fingers, making me moan in pleasure. My cock twitched, desperate to explode.

"Come on, answer us," Ronda said, pressing her foot into my chest. "Who wins? Who owns you?" I looked up at both of them, biting my tongue. Demi tugged my balls, causing me to bite my lip and moan. "Come on, we know what you want. Just tap out, admit defeat, and we will give it to you," she said sweetly, beginning to stroke my cock.

Look, I'm only human.

"Fuck, fine- you win," I said at last, realizing that there was no way I was going to beat two of them. I had come close, but I was far too close to the edge of my own orgasm to keep hanging on- and in truth, I had been desperate to cum since I woke up that morning and couldn't wait a single moment longer. Both women let out a squeal, high fiving at their victory.

"See? Now that wasn't so hard," they teased, "and you will be handsomely rewarded for your forfeit. Speaking of, how would you like to cum?"

My cheeks were crimson from exertion and embarrassment. Submitting to them after such a battle was sickening, and I was frustrated with myself for not holding out. I could feel hot anger bubbling underneath my skin, made worse by the smug look on each of their gorgeous faces. "I want your throats," I grumbled, standing up.

I took each of them by the hair, dragging them to the wall of the octagon. They sat obediently, apparently happy to give me what I wanted- what I felt I had earned. Perhaps they were just exhausted from fighting with me. Either way, I was ready to take what was mine. I dipped my cock into Demi's mouth first, letting her run her tongue along my shaft and get it wet. I then moved to Ronda, letting her taste Demi's spit and teasing the back of her throat. I kept my pace slow and even for a while, moving back and forth between the two perfect mouths in front of me, exploring their different techniques and sensations.

Eventually I started to want more; I wanted to show them once and for all who owned who. They may have made me ultimately submit, but I wasn't going to go out without the last word. I let the anger at having to submit to them fuel me, thrusting my cock deeper and deeper into their throats. I held each woman by the hair, steading her head as I pressed my cock into her throat. I was measured and deep, not asking permission. I could feel their resistance as their throats constricted, one of them gagging while the other was swallowing me. Tears lined both of their faces, silent protests as I used them. I created a frenzy between the two of them, spit flying between their mouths by way of my cock, the sounds of gargling and choking filling the empty gym.