Cage Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please cum," Demi finally choked as I assaulted Ronda's throat. She was drooling down her chin and onto her tits, desperately trying to catch her breath. "Please, stop- just cover us in cum," she begged, choking on her words- and then my cock- as I pressed back into her.

"You've made your point," Ronda agreed, wiping sweat off her forehead. "Please," she said, her mouth already filled with my cock again. I took even more from them, until I saw a dazed expression on both of their faces. They were vessels for my cock, the fight completely knocked out of them. Whether they would admit it or not, I owned them in that moment- that was enough for me.

"Make me cum," I said simply, jarring them from their face fucked daze. I felt four hands on my cock and balls, both women desperate to end their suffering. Ronda massaged my balls as both of them stroked my spit covered cock, the complementing motions driving me to the edge. I growled as I finally let go, the day's buildup of hot cum spraying them both in the face.

Rope after rope glazed their faces, covering hair, tears, sweat, spit, and tits. They milked every last drop out of my cock, my body moaning and convulsing as I emptied myself all over their gorgeous faces and bodies. They let go of my cock as it continued to twitch, my orgasm easily the most powerful I had ever had. I took a step back, admiring my handiwork. The two sexiest women in the world- in my dreams- were sitting in the octagon in front of me, completely spent, covered in my cum. There was sweat and spit and cum everywhere, all over the mats below us. I smiled, knowing that every fight I had in this octagon for the rest of my career would be secondary to the win that I had just had.

Chapter Nine

Demi and Ronda slowly came back to earth, stretching their limbs and clearing their throats as they stood. They wiped the cum out of each other's eyes, no doubt tasting salty tears and sweat as well. I was sweaty myself, my cock sticky with cum at the tip- in comparatively good shape, I supposed. They turned to face me, their expressions cool. "Not bad for an amateur," Demi said, a slight smile curving around her lips.

"Now get the fuck out of our octagon," Ronda said with a smile of her own.

For once, I did as I was asked.

I put my shorts back on and hopped out of the octagon, thinking that the smile on my face might be there forever. I had walked a few steps when Demi called out, "Next time I book the gym, you're welcome to stay." I turned to give her a wave and walked right into someone else.

I took a step back, apologizing reflexively. It took me a moment to realize that I had walked into Jenna. She must've come to watch me- I did technically invite her, though didn't expect her to come tonight. Holy fuck. I was completely speechless, face beet red.

She took my hand, turning to walk out with me. "Well, it wasn't quite what I expected, but I see why you like MMA so much," she said with a smile.